[Feedback Thread] New Crown Pavilion First Impression [merged]

in Festival of the Four Winds

Posted by: Uaon.6103

Uaon.6103

I hope its not just me but I have played alongside friends did all they did ,same bosses same achievements etc and no chest (as bad as they say it is).Done it several times and no chest reward.

Its been a long time in between living stories and this lootless venture is a huge let down.I will try again tomorrow for to see if I get a chest but cant see myself playing it past the point of achievements

Posted by: Nilkemia.8507

Nilkemia.8507

No vendors for the rune/sigil recipes from the original release. I was looking forward to that, if nothing else, and they couldn’t be bothered. They kept a vendor for those silly Sovereign skins and Queen’s Guantlet tickets (neither of which I care about), but not the recipes. Pitiful. And the rewards aren’t worth the effort at all from what I’ve read.

Posted by: Tentonhammr.7849

Tentonhammr.7849

This is so unrewarding its not even funny. Actually, no, it is funny.

Zelendel

Posted by: zaced.7948

zaced.7948

hammering bosses for half an hour to get absolutely nothing always was the kind of content i wished for in gw2. not even mentioning that someone needs to pay gold in order to activate it. that’s how everything should be.
“you paid quite a large sum of money, here, have this nonexistent pile of kitten!”

never felt more accomplishment while playing a game.

i won’t even start about the gauntlet lagging as kitten because of the genius placement of the arenas because we knew that was going to happen again.
well, the mini games in the flying hippie dudes city are quite fun. but they are, as stated, mini games. nothing worth starting gw2 a second time this quarter.

Posted by: Blude.6812

Blude.6812

Tried it, a complete waste of time—other than getting the achievements-won’t be going back when done
Most have summed it up well. Other than a few worthwhile bug fixes (wurm/feedback) and being able to access everything in one place(LA), nothing noteworthy. Here.
It’s the recycle/nerf/spend/buy gems festival.

Posted by: NTDK.4897

NTDK.4897

reposting what i posted in another thread

Bosses are too hard but dont drop individual loot.
Normal mobs drop trash loots (salvage items) but drop with a low rate.
End rewards are 2 champ boxes and 1 green item.

Bottom line: totally not worth it.

just my advise: if u want to get the boss killing achivements, you better get them now before this place becomes a ghost town.

ign: Larxene Rakushinu
Incoming Quaggans [iQ]

Posted by: Rexx.1805

Rexx.1805

Looking at the final “chapters” of the previous LS Season i really thought that A-Net had learned from their mistakes and was improving. Well…guess not! :-(

Proud Member Of:

Guild – Heróis Lusitanos [LS] Server – SFR

Posted by: Shen Slayer.3058

Shen Slayer.3058

I just wasted an hour in the pavillion and got nothing…what is the freaking point of doing it. What is Anet thinking…do they even play their own game?

Posted by: Katai.6240

Katai.6240

Man, I came back to GW2 because of the feature back, and now I’m back out again because the LS continues to be awful.

Posted by: Darkened.7015

Darkened.7015

Maybe you don’t grasp that the people who made Wildstar are the same people that made (and are breaking) Guild Wars. NC Soft makes great games then spends a few years turning good work into total crap.

After I drop Guild Wars 2 I will make it a point to avoid games with an Arena Net or NC Soft tag attached to it…. I just can’t take these guys anymore after Guild Wars, Aion and now Guild Wars 2…

Posted by: Yppah.2157

Yppah.2157

Here’s what I don’t get.

You need to give money in order to start the pavilion event to do the bosses.

Now I wouldn’t mind that when one out of the seven times I’ve tried it there weren’t enough people to even do the event as a whole to get any form of return on the investment I made to start the event.

I’m actually losing money doing the pavilion. It’s the most kitten -backwards thing I’ve seen so far. I rather just stick to being the Curse Shore and avoid the Pavilion altogether since I get more gold out of it then this event.

Last years Pavilion was 1000x better than what’s going on now. Once I get my Slickpack I’m not touching this update.

Posted by: Verene.1480

Verene.1480

Maybe you don’t grasp that the people who made Wildstar are the same people that made (and are breaking) Guild Wars. NC Soft makes great games then spends a few years turning good work into total crap.

After I drop Guild Wars 2 I will make it a point to avoid games with an Arena Net or NC Soft tag attached to it…. I just can’t take these guys anymore after Guild Wars, Aion and now Guild Wars 2…

Except that GW2 and WildStar were NOT made by the same people…GW2 was made by ArenaNet, WildStar by Carbine. They are published by NCSoft, not developed by NCSoft. Huge difference there.

Leader of I Can Outtweet a Centaur! [TWIT] | Owner of Under the Pale Tree
twitguild.enjin.com | thepaletree.net
Twitter: @LadyVerene | @TWITGuild | @ThePaleTree

Posted by: Kaz.3196

Kaz.3196

Pretty weak reward system, and weak update in general. A couple friends and I played the Pavilion events once. Won’t be going back to do more.

Posted by: oshilator.4681

oshilator.4681

I want to love this game. I really do. But they’re making it REALLY difficult as of late.

What’s the point of doing content, be it new or not, if there’s no incentive (read: rewards of any kind) for doing so? I don’t expect precursors, but come on… the pavilion mobs should at least drop SOMEthing.

And yes, the QD train got nerfed (deserved, IMO), but they’ve also nerfed EVERY OTHER FARMING AREA everywhere, ever. Except EoTM, and I expect that to get hammered too in the near future.

I’ve been here since beta, and I usually defend Anet…..but not this time.

As others have said, we play MMOs to feel rewarded for our time.

It’s sad that the most rewarding part of tonight’s update was when I logged out.

Headdesk

Posted by: sukilih.6913

sukilih.6913

rant
Anet, if you want punish people… You accomplished that goal GG
I’m wasting more money then what I get back from it … Most of the time the chest won’t even pay for the WP cost… We as a community are fed up with this kitten… Get it together or a lot of people will find a new game. End. Of. Story. This game has so much potential, but it seems that you have 5 year olds running the show.

Ron burgundy
TC- milk was a bad choice

Posted by: Yppah.2157

Yppah.2157

I want to love this game. I really do. But they’re making it REALLY difficult as of late.

What’s the point of doing content, be it new or not, if there’s no incentive (read: rewards of any kind) for doing so? I don’t expect precursors, but come on… the pavilion mobs should at least drop SOMEthing.

And yes, the QD train got nerfed (deserved, IMO), but they’ve also nerfed EVERY OTHER FARMING AREA everywhere, ever. Except EoTM, and I expect that to get hammered too in the near future.

I’ve been here since beta, and I usually defend Anet…..but not this time.

As others have said, we play MMOs to feel rewarded for our time.

It’s sad that the most rewarding part of tonight’s update was when I logged out.

At least you can still make some money from Cursed Shore. If they nerf that too them I’m officially done.

Posted by: globe.7238

globe.7238

Its taking you guys this long to realize anet doesnt know how to reward people for their time spent? I could’ve told you this ages ago

Imminent Demise » [iD] « Blackgate

Posted by: jazzllanna.1278

jazzllanna.1278

I really was hopeful that the forums were an exaggeration. This is the worst living story yet imo. There is no one in the pavilion on the FIRST day. That should tell you how horrible the design is. I won’t even be able to get the achievements for this if it is not fixed. I can’t believe this passed as a good idea. You give this to people who are starved for content?

Posted by: Fenrina.2954

Fenrina.2954

The only good part is the conversation between Heal-O-Tron*, Braham and Rox. That’s it.

*Shouldn’t he have a new name?

Attachments:

Posted by: fukiri.8429

fukiri.8429

Ok, before criticizing the rest of the event, I’d like to say that it was great to see that we have a Medic to rezz us in front of the arenas. Making trips from WP to the arena was a huge pain last year and the reason why I didn’t enjoy more of the Gauntlet.

I understand Anet’s drive to nerf farming to some extent. I mean, sure, if you want to lower the drop rates on enemies, by all means, but this just doesn’t make any sense.
Why would people bother with the events there if:

1- The rewards aren’t worth it at all. Sure, rewarding people for how fast they kill the bosses is ok, but even if you do get the gold reward it still lackluster for the amount of coordination and time put into it. It just isn’t worth it.

2- No drops from the mobs at all? And not even EXP? Seriously? I’m sorry, but this has to be the most stupid decision made in recent memory. Players don’t run events just because, they run them because they are rewarded for it, and right now, they’re not even getting the basic rewards.

3- Why exactly do we have to grind to get tickets now? At least make the mobs drop it more often. Last year we could get them with ease, this hear we have to grind our butts to get one or two. Believe me, that won’t convince anyone to run the events.

4- Want to start the event? Pay for it. You think getting tickets is stupidly difficult? Pay for them. So on top of not getting rewarded we have to pay to actually do stuff. I don’t mind paying if it actually paid back, which it doesn’t.

Anet, if you leave things as they are, people will just stick around the CP just until they get their achievements and that’s it. It’s not a permanent event, people were looking forward to it for a whole year, why is it so difficult for you to keep them happy just for two weeks or so?
There will always be whiners out there, sure, but you’ve just destroyed one of the most beloved events there was.

Posted by: Kiriwar.7382

Kiriwar.7382

why does soverign tickets cost ridiculously rare thing now ._. I was fine with paying gold out of the kitten for them before

Like swords, sorcery and misfortune?
Read Wingless, a fantasy comic about a knight’s journey, here!

Posted by: LordEnki.9283

LordEnki.9283

At least before they gave us loot that was either worthless, incapable of being sold, or not profitable at all. Now we don’t even get the reach around of bloodstone dust.

Posted by: jazzllanna.1278

jazzllanna.1278

You know what I find the funniest about the no xp is last year you could use the kill streak boosters in the pavilion for some nice leveling. So they improve the boosters this patch and then give you no xp in the pavilion. LOL! WHAT!

Posted by: Hybrid.7059

Hybrid.7059

This patch has been a very eye opening experience. It’s actually amazing the dev’s sat around in talks and decided it would be a great idea to have players walk in with money, and leave the event with less than what they came in with. These devs are absolutely amazing. Please keep it up, the end result is something I am slowly starting to look forward to.

Posted by: Shinavast.1328

Shinavast.1328

Without a noticeable increase in loot, i fear that a couple things will happen:

1) When i achieve my metachievement, i’ll have no incentive to run the pavillion (as i can make the same amoutn of loot even in a gold chest in about 1/20th of the time)

2) so will everyone else, and thus no one will do it.

The mobs should drop loot. At least have the bosses drop a chest.

Also the mobs are not counting for daily kill tally. That’s super irritating too.

Posted by: Snaekolf.5973

Snaekolf.5973

I give it a strong thumbs down. No loot makes it just a boring grind. At least drop us some mats and boss bags. I came back just for this event, because last time was so awesome. I levelled my Guard to 80 in it. This time…not.

Winslow Arden – 80 – Thief
Mintari Le Voss – 80 – Mesmer
Winslow Heer – 80 – Ranger

Posted by: Thelgar.7214

Thelgar.7214

You can do 12 of the meta achieves by following the zerg while it kills each boss one by one and aggroing mobs into the zerg .

Then just watch the story, go to Cliffs, buy nine more sovereign boxes and open the 10 boxes.

Not much in the way of loot, but an easy meta. Then you can go do something rewarding for loot. It encourages you to zerg to get through the meta so you can move on to something else.

Zerg: 1
ArenaNet: 0

Posted by: KarateKid.5648

KarateKid.5648

The only good part is the conversation between Heal-O-Tron*, Braham and Rox. That’s it.

*Shouldn’t he have a new name?

Hero-tron.

Posted by: Telis.4189

Telis.4189

The event last year at least was rewarding, this is just a disappointment. The constant nerfing of anything rewarding getting a bit thin.

Posted by: Nokaru.7831

Nokaru.7831

The bosses last year had zero effort put into them. They were buffed up versions of Champions and did annoying zone-wide effects. They spawned two at a time and all of them did nothing. This year there are actual mechanics to them, and all people are doing are whining about the farm being worse.

Also almost every quality of life request was actually acted upon in the Queen’s Gauntlet. The dome was removed, the AoE is more visible, a medic for reviving players was added, and players aren’t obstructed on Cosmic Rifts anymore.

Maybe you guys miss the invulnerable greatswords being kited to the center of the Pavillion, but I don’t.

Posted by: Bugabuga.9721

Bugabuga.9721

Look, we’ve been coming to this state ever since Tequatl. People keep complaining that there are “too many zergs” and “farming all the time”, so we got the Teq event where nothing drops loot. But people kept complaining about trains and farming, so now the same nerf has been spread to the Pavilion. And champions got nerfed twice now. You’re not supposed to earn materials because that would let you play with a shiny legendary in less than a year worth of grinding.

So we end up with this boring stuff. No XP, no loot. Enjoy the combat system :P

p.s. “Downscaling” on the event doesn’t work, and trying to kill individual bosses with 5 people doesn’t let you finish it in 5 minutes. Plus, go heavy zerk or go home (you know, for “build diversity”).

Hopefully people who were complaining about all the farming will now have pavilion to enjoy all by themselves.

Posted by: My Attack Will Kill.7816

My Attack Will Kill.7816

i am losing faith in this game
first of all why did we even follow the living story and do the achievement ? if you now can just farm every freaking thing again. for what was the living story then?

then this big nerf on the pavilion no loot no xp whut? why kill things then if it gives us nothing ?

the only thing i had to do in this patch was do the meta which took me about 2 hours get the mini panda and kill liadri and i am already done with it

Posted by: Zylonite.5913

Zylonite.5913

I bet some devs read this thread and have a good laugh.

Betrayed by the gods of ANet

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

I had a good laugh actually when one of the anet reps joined in the run we had in the pavilion, they lasted for about two bosses and then left, all the while they heard the complaining from players right next to them.

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill

Posted by: Dondarrion.2748

Dondarrion.2748

A few thoughts;

- I like the new mechanics of the Boss Blitz and how they’re trying to make it more like the Marionette event. The full blob must split and some coordination will be helpful in order to not scale bosses out of hand and also kill order might impact what “buffs” the next area bosses get. Good move from the mindless zerg kills previous round.

- Lack of bag drops from mobs and no chest from bosses. No no no. I’ll just dub it the Ghost Pavilion already; once people get their achievements done no one will run here. At least the people fighting in the Queen’s Gauntlet won’t suffer any lag…

- Queen’s Gauntlet take-aways:
* Very nice addition of the Medic
* Sorry to see the camera angle “fixed” – all encounters are now much easier seeing as you don’t get that claustrophobic close-up that people both cursed and embraced.
A Liadri kill this time around is like a mouse fart compared to last year.

Lord Sazed / Hasla the Huntress / Seaguard Hala
Seamarshal Belit / Initiate Xun Tsu / Mistwarden Roshone
Seafarer’s Rest | Northerner @ Dragon Season

Posted by: Krosan.2890

Krosan.2890

They announced something people were looking forward to having back and then COMPLETELY ruined/demolished it. And they took away another way of farming T6 in the form of the queensdale champ train, I guess they really hate it when people make legendary’s.

Posted by: Leo Paul.1659

Leo Paul.1659

I rushed all the mob achievements for the crown pavilion. I reckon if this bad reward system continues throughout the event, it’ll be difficult to get them in a couple of days. -_-

Queen Of The Moors (Blackgate)
Deaths Fear [Fear] / The Hardcore Caravan [HC]
Forum Warrior: Black Belt in Ninja Edits

Posted by: Zylonite.5913

Zylonite.5913

I had a good laugh actually when one of the anet reps joined in the run we had in the pavilion, they lasted for about two bosses and then left, all the while they heard the complaining from players right next to them.

Yeah. If I was a ANet dev, I would probably hide my tag for a while…

Betrayed by the gods of ANet

Posted by: Nanyetah Elohi.4852

Nanyetah Elohi.4852

competitive industry, there won’t be much time for more of the same, like minutes. We will see how this sorts out.

For the Toast!

Posted by: Miroe.2054

Miroe.2054

Really? Yet another whine thread 12 hours after the release? Masses of free T6 Mats…

You want a broken economy? Because thats how you get a broken economy…

And you don’t have to make one huge zerg to farm through six bosses. This event challenges you to complete it quickly which means to split up into groups. Result:
1. Less Time consuming
2. Less Zergy (You can kill a boss with a 3 (wo)men group)
3 You can choose which boss you want to fight

The tokens we get have insane value. You can get fused Gauntlets for example which needed all flame and frost Achievements when it was first implemented. And if you want real good and valuable stuff, WvW season 2 ends soon which rewards you with multiple ascended weapons.

Why don’t you just play what is fun in this game. You really expected the devs to sit there in a meeting and go “Its time for a gold-patch where players can farm till they drop – that will improve our game!” This is another patch where they try to change our habit to do the content in an unchallenging, unfun zergy way even if we could do something different – just because we think its the more effective play style.

After Guild Wars 2 did everything to bring the players together, it now is forced to go into the other direction and split up the comfy zeros.

And there you go, banging your head against the same wall complaining about the wall being there as it is being torn down.

(edited by Miroe.2054)

Posted by: LordEnki.9283

LordEnki.9283

Really? Yet another whine thread 12 hours after the release? Masses of free T6 Mats…

And you don’t have to make one huge zerg to farm through six bosses. This event challenges you to complete it quickly which means to split up into groups. Result:
1. Less Time consuming

The tokens we get have insane value. You can get fused Gauntlets for example which needed all flame and frost Achievements when it was first implemented. And if you want real good and valuable stuff, WvW season 2 ends soon which rewards you with multiple ascended weapons.

Why don’t you just play what is fun in this game. You really expected the devs to sit there in a meeting and go “Its time for a gold-patch where players can farm till they drop – that will improve our game!” This is another patch where they try to change our habit to do the content in an unchallenging, unfun zergy way even if we could do something different – just because we think its the more effective play style.

After Guild Wars 2 did everything to bring the players together, it now is forced to go into the other direction and split up the comfy zeros.

And there you go, banging your head against the same wall complaining about the wall being there as it is being torn down.

I think we all expected a bit of a nerf, but this is ridiculous. None of the rewards you are mentioning have any value. Only to personal enjoyment/ fashion/ stats. So unless they come out with legendary weapons built solely out of fashion and bloodstone dust then there goes your end game. I fail to see where the zerging matters here. Zerg or not there is the complete lack of loot. Sorry, I’m not here for volunteer work so give me my paycheck at the end of a job.

Posted by: Cesare.4156

Cesare.4156

Miroe,

You’ve got it wrong mate.

First off, there aren’t enough people bothering to play. I just spent the last 30+ min trying to kill the adds for the stupid achievement. There’s not enough people playing to take down one boss let alone take ALL down at the same time. Further… from my understanding the reward for taking them down at once isn’t all that great either (for the time and effort involved).

We are going to play whats fun in this game. Hence why there’s no one in there killing the bosses. I highly doubt for your gigantic pedestal you’re putting yourself on that you’re in there doing anything?

To further your complaint about “breaking the economy”… I’d doubt SOME kind of reward is befitting those bosses and the time/energy/coordination to bring them down is going to “break the economy.” Apparently Anet is more worried about taking gold from players than giving us something for our time. The thing costs more in the way of gold to start than it gives back to the players.

I get its a “Rebuild Lion’s Arch” event… but not all of us are able to throw away gold at literally nothing. It reeks of “massive gold grab” from the players. This from a game that is already “grind-y” enough. Every patch that comes out it seems that its less and less give and more take.

Sorry you don’t feel the way the other 140+ of us in this thread do. You’re in the minority.

Posted by: Xae Isareth.1364

Xae Isareth.1364

A few thoughts;

- I like the new mechanics of the Boss Blitz and how they’re trying to make it more like the Marionette event. The full blob must split and some coordination will be helpful in order to not scale bosses out of hand and also kill order might impact what “buffs” the next area bosses get. Good move from the mindless zerg kills previous round.

- Lack of bag drops from mobs and no chest from bosses. No no no. I’ll just dub it the Ghost Pavilion already; once people get their achievements done no one will run here. At least the people fighting in the Queen’s Gauntlet won’t suffer any lag…

- Queen’s Gauntlet take-aways:
* Very nice addition of the Medic
* Sorry to see the camera angle “fixed” – all encounters are now much easier seeing as you don’t get that claustrophobic close-up that people both cursed and embraced.
A Liadri kill this time around is like a mouse fart compared to last year.

I don’t think they should put the farming zerg back with the event as it is. Te event needs organised zergs that are split up. The farm promotes one huge zerg of staff guardians slamming 1111111. They directly contradict each other.

They need to either just scrap this event and put the pavilion back to what it was (with the new, improved boss mechanics) or make the new event a lot more rewarding.

Posted by: Xae Isareth.1364

Xae Isareth.1364

1. Less Time consuming

I think we all expected a bit of a nerf, but this is ridiculous. None of the rewards you are mentioning have any value. Only to personal enjoyment/ fashion/ stats. So unless they come out with legendary weapons built solely out of fashion and bloodstone dust then there goes your end game. I fail to see where the zerging matters here. Zerg or not there is the complete lack of loot. Sorry, I’m not here for volunteer work so give me my paycheck at the end of a job.

You are kind of speaking for yourself here. To someone like me who missed some past LS events, those items have huge value. Legendaries? They are fashion items themselves. The whole game’s reward system is built around fashion.

I’m fine with them getting rid of the 111111 spam for loot, because that was very boring and introduced the game in th most mind-numbing fashion possible to any new players doing the event.

I like how they’re rewarding co-orporative play. It was nice seeing my Zerg to from bronze to silver, we felt great. However:

1. The rewards are just trash. There probably a 0.1% chance or something to get a LS rare item but it’s just Aetherpath all over again. Too much RNG and not enough solid rewards.

2. You can afk through the whole even and just tag a boss at end, and will leech off everyone’s efforts for the whole event. What?!

Miroe.2054

Miroe,

You’ve got it wrong mate.

First off, there aren’t enough people bothering to play. I just spent the last 30+ min trying to kill the adds for the stupid achievement. There’s not enough people playing to take down one boss let alone take ALL down at the same time. Further… from my understanding the reward for taking them down at once isn’t all that great either (for the time and effort involved).

We are going to play whats fun in this game. Hence why there’s no one in there killing the bosses. I highly doubt for your gigantic pedestal you’re putting yourself on that you’re in there doing anything?

To further your complaint about “breaking the economy”… I’d doubt SOME kind of reward is befitting those bosses and the time/energy/coordination to bring them down is going to “break the economy.” Apparently Anet is more worried about taking gold from players than giving us something for our time. The thing costs more in the way of gold to start than it gives back to the players.

I get its a “Rebuild Lion’s Arch” event… but not all of us are able to throw away gold at literally nothing. It reeks of “massive gold grab” from the players. This from a game that is already “grind-y” enough. Every patch that comes out it seems that its less and less give and more take.

Sorry you don’t feel the way the other 140+ of us in this thread do. You’re in the minority.

You’re right. 90% of these forums is complaining. And thats a good thing since a forum that exists to only carry up a hype is useless.

It just infuriates me how people are aggressively flaming the devs about how they should be ashamed of their game while they did a great job redesigning the bosses. I highly doubt that 90% of theses players are actually hating the game the way they display it in the forums.

The Boss blitz can be a thing of 10-15 Minutes if you do it right and the reward is okay – especially if you’re still doing the achievements. (and there are repeatable achievements)
Probably the LS is not designed to match the average CoF Zerker Keyboard smack. But hey, they didn’t take that out of the game either, so no reason to be afraid of losing any money that you’ll desperately need for the second incinerator on your asura thief.

Posted by: Codename Shmo.6958

Codename Shmo.6958

I have to agree with Miroe.
Lol. This whole thread is hilarious.

On one hand you have players who believe they deserve some sort of monetary reward (gold) for each minute played in this video game. And on the other you have players who seem to think that too much loot or gold itself will break the “economy”.

I think we all need to define what fun is to each other instead of attacking or defending a talking point, no matter how logical it may be. If you aren’t playing this game to have fun I think you are sorely missing the point of Guild Wars 2 entirely.

Now if you think monotonous farming is fun, there are plenty of places in Tyria to do that already. If you think challenging content is fun no matter the reward then this event is right up your ally. This game isn’t meant to tear players apart with ridiculous, all be it hilarious, arguments like this. Come on guys, let’s be a little bit more understanding of each other’s opinion and play styles.

Posted by: Bugabuga.9721

Bugabuga.9721

Zerging the Pavilion was awesome. It was fun, you get to run around with a bunch of people, it gave nice loot and you could level an alt. What’s not to like?

p.s. I found out that you DON’T need to do the whole boring Blitz 10 times stuff. Because you can buy 10 Supply Crates with Mithril Ore (which is cheaper than iron these days), which gives you one achieve for meta, add easy “kill 50 blah mobs”, talking story instance, do each boss exactly once and it’s all done So if you didn’t manage to finish 10 Blitz events by now (I only see them all being stuck at 3 bosses now with population under 30 people), just buy 10 boxes with ore and be done Yay!

Now, do I want Dolyak tonic or weapon skins… (already have fuzed gauntlets)

Posted by: Leo Paul.1659

Leo Paul.1659

LOL @ people being self-righteous against people who dislike the pavilion changes. Your opinion is just as valuable as theirs.

Queen Of The Moors (Blackgate)
Deaths Fear [Fear] / The Hardcore Caravan [HC]
Forum Warrior: Black Belt in Ninja Edits

Posted by: Brutal Arts.6307

Brutal Arts.6307

I spent some time thinking about this issue and I could only come to one conclusion:
This event isn’t for NA/Europe. It’s for china.

It’s there to let those players grab old skins without giving them a ton of loot as well as a basic anti-zerg tutorial.

It’s complete trash for us but since most of them don’t know what they’re missing and that country doesn’t allow criticism it’s probably going fine there.

Meanwhile Pavilion will be dead in 24 hours if nothing is done here.

You have gotten what you paid for, all that remains is biweekly gemshop pushing.

Miroe.2054

Now, do I want Dolyak tonic or weapon skins… (already have fuzed gauntlets)

The Panda…?

But you’ll miss on the achievements, on random loot and on the comfortable proximity to the gauntlet..

(Hmm I guess we needed a mining patch all along so..)