Sclerite Karka Shell Backpiece bug?

in Festival of the Four Winds

Posted by: Credix.1345

Credix.1345

So i just got the Scerlite Karka Shell Back Piece from the festival tokens. I tried putting it in the mystic forge to ascend it, but it doesn’t show up for me to put it in the Forge. Is this a bug? Or can you not upgrade it anymore. It say I can on the actual item when I hover over it.

Posted by: KiteoHatto.7018

KiteoHatto.7018

Yeah, i submitted a bug report about it too

Posted by: crazylee.5698

crazylee.5698

hopefully it gets fixed that would be great for my ascended backpiece

Posted by: wetoneesama.3917

wetoneesama.3917

Omg i have same issue too, i was panicking because the Sclerite Karka Shell i purchased by festival tokens, icon isn’t shown up when i about to ascend it by using Mystic forge.

Posted by: Zeivu.3615

Zeivu.3615

It’s a known issue. Just wait until they get around to it.

Posted by: Ohoni.6057

Ohoni.6057

Coincidentally, I Ascended my sclerite backpiece tonight, and it worked fine, but mine was the one from the original event, so maybe they are two different things?

“If you spent as much time working on [some task] as
you spend complaining about it on the forums, you’d be
done by now.”

Posted by: Velimere.7685

Velimere.7685

Why would you ascend this thing and risk losing the insane amount of damage it adds? After equipping this awesome tentacle-backpack, I hopped on over to the Svanir Shaman world boss and promptly struck him for over 36,000 damage with my auto-attack. Downscaled to level 11 doing enough damage to kill a level 80 PVT Warrior… FEELS GOOD.

Attachments:

Anyone who says Zerk is the average Joe build is an average Joe.

Posted by: FlamingFoxx.1305

FlamingFoxx.1305

You’re trolling right… Since the backpiece has regular Exotic stats and does not have super powers. At least it hasn’t for the months I’ve had mine since it came out during one of the Southsun releases.

Velimere.7685

You’re trolling right… Since the backpiece has regular Exotic stats and does not have super powers. At least it hasn’t for the months I’ve had mine since it came out during one of the Southsun releases.

Well, I honestly can’t say for certain that damage was from equipping my awesome new tentacle backpack, but it did happen right after I equipped it…

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

Why would you ascend this thing and risk losing the insane amount of damage it adds? After equipping this awesome tentacle-backpack, I hopped on over to the Svanir Shaman world boss and promptly struck him for over 36,000 damage with my auto-attack. Downscaled to level 11 doing enough damage to kill a level 80 PVT Warrior… FEELS GOOD.

Oh please, by now everyone know about the chnneling skills damage display bug already. Troll better next time.
(or, alternatively, in case you have missed it in the last month – any channeling skill, as for example mesmer greatsword autoattack, keeps increasing displayed damage value over and over until the channeling is stopped somehow, in the manner similar to that used by multiattack skills like warrior gs 2 before. This is purely a display bug, and doesn’t affect real damage in the slightest).

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

(edited by Astralporing.1957)

Velimere.7685

Oh please, by now everyone know about the chnneling skills damage display bug already. Troll better next time.

Easy there, Little Buddy. Calm down and relax. I’ve yet to hear say or tell about this supposed bug you mention. If you mean to claim that’s really the case, I’m gonna need some proof. Only you can prevent forest fires!

(edited by Velimere.7685)

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

I’m gonna need some proof. Only you can prevent forest fires!

Sigh
here you are

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November