When Does The Festival End?

in Festival of the Four Winds

Posted by: Majic.4801

Majic.4801

I’ve looked through the release notes and release page, but can’t seem to find it.

I know the tradition is for these things to last about a month, but does anyone know of and can link to an official statement on this?

“Not the same, real and true. True you feel inside.
Always follow what is true.” — Sentry-skritt Bordekka

Posted by: Steel Fenrir.2791

Steel Fenrir.2791

My family and I will be on vacation for 2 weeks in the coming days. How long does this update last?

Posted by: Cesare.4156

Cesare.4156

You guys aren’t missing much at all honestly.

Posted by: Killjoy.9460

Killjoy.9460

Call 911 because i’m going to kill myself from the biggest let down in history.

Posted by: Blude.6812

Blude.6812

Not soon enough imho.

Posted by: Unloveableone.6082

Unloveableone.6082

Yes, let’s all hate the most loved events in GW2 because we want to be negative and edgy about everything

#likingthingseveryoneelsedoesistoomainstream
#Hipster
#hashtaghashtag

And I think 4 weeks from now. At least that is how long the Phoenix Weapons cost only 1 ticket. So I’m assuming that might be the best case.

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

ANet? Confirm please…

Posted by: LordByron.8369

LordByron.8369

Yes, let’s all hate the most loved events in GW2 because we want to be negative and edgy about everything

#Hipster
#hashtaghashtag

And I think 4 weeks from now. At least that is how long the Phoenix Weapons cost only 1 ticket. So I’m assuming that might be the best case.

They nerfed rewards so bad, people is quite upset.
I wonder who is the responsible of that, maybe “someone” that thinks gw2 is about the TP flipping and nothing else.

GW2 balance:
A PvE player is supposed to avoid a 1-2 second 1 shotting aoe.
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

Posted by: LordEnki.9283

LordEnki.9283

#Hipster
#hashtaghashtag

This from the guy who is going against the far majority in total hipster fashion. These were the most loved events. WERE. They ate them then pooped them out to produce this crap.

Posted by: Miroe.2054

Miroe.2054

It will take a while since the next part of the living world will probably blend into this one as it did with the last few patches.

And.. good god, what can you say against an event that combines the most beloved Patches from last year together and spices it with a lot of Living World Meta rewards from all of GW2.

Posted by: Cesare.4156

Cesare.4156

With no reward for the time invested. You don’t kill bosses for the fun of it. You kill them for the reward at the end. Thats the way EVERY MMO works. I take it you enjoy farming all of your materials for a legendary and then give them away at the end? Same difference really.

Posted by: Miroe.2054

Miroe.2054

With no reward for the time invested. You don’t kill bosses for the fun of it. You kill them for the reward at the end. Thats the way EVERY MMO works. I take it you enjoy farming all of your materials for a legendary and then give them away at the end? Same difference really.

Actually Im Making my legendary for over a year now spending 2-8 Gold at a time while getting my money by
- WvW roaming
- the jumping Puzzle
- doing LS
- twinking
- random dungeons
- a fractal once in a while
- selling mats from the Salvage-o-Tron
Im at 90% right now and It’ll be twice as epic when I finish it just because of the journey.

Posted by: Dondarrion.2748

Dondarrion.2748

Wow… people are moaning so much. Labyrinthine Cliffs and Queen’s Gauntlet are back with this update, rejoice!

As for Queensdale champ train being derailed – good riddance, and with another hotfix from Anet they could probably add a little better loot from the Pavilion and everyone will be happy again.

But, as OP asks… are we going to see the FotFW for 2 or 4 weeks?

Lord Sazed / Hasla the Huntress / Seaguard Hala
Seamarshal Belit / Initiate Xun Tsu / Mistwarden Roshone
Seafarer’s Rest | Northerner @ Dragon Season

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Getting back on topic, has anybody heard any official word (via FB or Twitter maybe?) about how long the Festival will be around for?