5 gold for Molten Furnace

in Fractured

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

It’s the last achievement I need in the living story category, and if I don’t get this before Tuesday, it’ll always bug the hell out of me.

I rolled this fractal exactly once – and two people in the party decided to kick the instance owner and out we all went.

Now I’m desperate and you want money. Solution? Easy!

If you plan to play fractals on Monday (i.e. tomorrow):

1. Add me to your friend list
  2. Should you roll the Molten Fractal: check if I’m online
  3. Should you see me online, whisper me
  4. If you leave the party and get them to invite me in your stead, I’ll give you 5 shiny gold. Pinkie Pie promise!
  5. I’ll make room for you after the Molten fractal so you can get your daily end boss chest if you want.

I will try to be online at different points throughout the day.

Fractal level: I think the highest fractal I played so far was level 19, but I have 25 AR on me so use your best judgement.

To clarify: the person who leaves the party gets the gold, not any of the remaining party members, so no kicking anybody without their consent please.

in Fractured

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

As someone who struggled for 10 days to get this Fractal, I sympathise. I was also contemplating getting together a group, level 1, and just re-roll the 2nd Fractal until we got Molten. Fortunately I lucked out and got Molten in a run yesterday! (I had a near panic-attack when I got disconnected halfway through. >.< Luckily, I was still able to reconnect.)

I hope you get it!

in Fractured

Posted by: Chaotic Storm.2815

Chaotic Storm.2815

if you need a certain fractal just go onto the LFG and put on the message your looking for that fractal and will be changing till you get it. I’ve seen a few groups doing that lately. and if you don’t have any luck I’d be willing to join that group if I’m online.

#ELEtism

in Fractured

Posted by: SIXMO.7042

SIXMO.7042

WTB aether fractal

the world is yours

in Fractured

Posted by: Ricardo.5489

Ricardo.5489

same here sixmo

i need aether too…

in Fractured

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

I’m kinda in the same boat. I can’t get the kitten RNG to give me the Zerker/Firestorm boss fractal. Out of all the runs I’ve done the past three days (10+), all I’ve gotten is Mai, except 2 times which were Maw. (And now I’m tired of Mai more than I was when she was the LS dungeon) I want to finish the LS tab completely (completionist), but due to RNG and it being the last fractal theres no way for me to do it now.

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

in Fractured

Posted by: zerotwo.4731

zerotwo.4731

I suggest doing lower lvls so that you can do more runs for the time you are online. I did this to complete my achievements.

in Fractured

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

Ironic…for the first 5 runs of the place, we consistently got Ascalon – Molten – Aetherblades. The boss at the end flipped between all 3 bosses.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

in Fractured

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

I solved this problem by soloing the water fractal at L1 on my Warrior repeatedly to roll the second fractal. I was having trouble finding Snowblind myself, and took I think 26 attempted rolls to get it. If you have two buddies willing to help you, you can do this even faster by rolling Swamp and retrying the second fractal (Mossman/Bloom are jokes at L1).

If you still need help when I am home from work tonight in about 8 hours, whisper me and I’ll help you out. I know how hard this was for me to get them all, so I’d be happy to help.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

in Fractured

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

It’s the last achievement I need in the living story category, and if I don’t get this before Tuesday, it’ll always bug the hell out of me.

I rolled this fractal exactly once – and two people in the party decided to kick the instance owner and out we all went.

Now I’m desperate and you want money. Solution? Easy!

If you plan to play fractals on Monday (i.e. tomorrow):

1. Add me to your friend list
  2. Should you roll the Molten Fractal: check if I’m online
  3. Should you see me online, whisper me
  4. If you leave the party and get them to invite me in your stead, I’ll give you 5 shiny gold. Pinkie Pie promise!
  5. I’ll make room for you after the Molten fractal so you can get your daily end boss chest if you want.

I will try to be online at different points throughout the day.

Fractal level: I think the highest fractal I played so far was level 19, but I have 25 AR on me so use your best judgement.

To clarify: the person who leaves the party gets the gold, not any of the remaining party members, so no kicking anybody without their consent please.

Post an update if you get it. I’m going to make an attempt to get another that I’m missing tonight so I can just have you take my spot if we get it.

in Fractured

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

I’m in the same boat – need molten furnace fractal.
sucks that it can only be the 2nd fractal.
wanna form a party tonight and just keep doing 1st fractal and remake if 2nd is not molten furnace? (I’ll be on at about 7:00 pm game time)

in Fractured

Pixelpumpkin.4608

I had an unexpectedly busy day today. I only just got around to booting into guildwars.

Here’s hoping that I get many a message ^^

in Fractured

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Just missed a group that was specifically re-rolling to get that fractal.

in Fractured

Posted by: Wicked Rin.1972

Wicked Rin.1972

In case you guys are not doing this already, roll for the urban fractal to get a higher chance for the molten fractal to show up. Good luck.

in Fractured

Pixelpumpkin.4608

In case you guys are not doing this already, roll for the urban fractal to get a higher chance for the molten fractal to show up. Good luck.

Really? How does that work? I thought it was random

in Fractured

Posted by: Wicked Rin.1972

Wicked Rin.1972

There are different tiers of fractals: shortest, medium, longest. Urban is under tier 1 and tier 2, so if you get urban for tier 1, it will not show up for tier 2. This increases your chance of getting the molten fractal.

in Fractured

Zaxares.5419

Huh, that’s true. I hadn’t thought of that, despite knowing the bands of the different fractals.

The same applies to Uncategorized too, btw. It, too, can show up in as the first or second fractal.

in Fractured

Pixelpumpkin.4608

There are different tiers of fractals: shortest, medium, longest. Urban is under tier 1 and tier 2, so if you get urban for tier 1, it will not show up for tier 2. This increases your chance of getting the molten fractal.

Makes sense. Thank you!

I’m with a group trying to roll it; no luck so far.

in Fractured

Pixelpumpkin.4608

Update: 5 hours of re-rolling later we got it.

I don’t think I’ll enter fractals again anytime soon. -_-

in Fractured

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

we rocked that kitten! thanks

in Fractured

Zaxares.5419

I hear ya, Pixel. After doing a Fractals run every day for 10 days straight trying to get the Molten fractals, I’m taking a break from Fractals for at least a few days. Daily Fractal achievement be kitten ed!

in Fractured

Pixelpumpkin.4608

I was so much in a hurry yesterday that I didn’t take the time to thank the people who offered their help in this thread. Re-reading it now, I feel so rude. You’re all lovely. /bow

in Fractured

Posted by: Delvoire.8930

Delvoire.8930

I don’t think the Fractured Achievements go away today…..

80 ~Thief~ Isabella Angel | 80 ~Eng~ Ratchet McClank
80 ~Warrior~ Delvoire | 80 ~Ele~ Azalea Avenir
80 ~ Guardian~ Rag Nor | Server ~ FA

in Fractured

Posted by: goldmagistrate.2601

goldmagistrate.2601

I fractaled for over 10 hours straight to get the aetherblade fractal; Only to stop at 9am and be hit with a patch. Of all the achievements I don’t 100%, its an RNG Fractal that I should’ve had no problem getting in theory.

in Fractured

Posted by: Rozbuska.5263

Rozbuska.5263

Also want Molten:-)

Tekkit Mojo – Engineer
Tekkit’s Workshop