A nice trick to 2 man and sell fractals

in Fractured

Posted by: Master of Timespace.2548

Master of Timespace.2548

My friend just discovered a trick to 2 man fractals. Basically you pug up with a friend, then at the last fractal, boot up the pugs. Then you sell the fractal. Is this legit? Because if it is, it could be pretty good way to make money.

ps. I know its already done en masse, but I don’t wanna do myself before I know it’s legit.

? <(^-^><)>^-^)> <(^-^)> ?

in Fractured

Posted by: ThiBash.5634

ThiBash.5634

My friend just discovered a trick to 2 man fractals. Basically you pug up with a friend, then at the last fractal, boot up the pugs. Then you sell the fractal. Is this legit? Because if it is, it could be pretty good way to make money.

ps. I know its already done en masse, but I don’t wanna do myself before I know it’s legit.

Sarcasm?

If you can read this then it is proof that ArenaNet’s moderators just, kind and fair.

in Fractured

Posted by: Draugl.8079

Draugl.8079

The problen exists for over a year, i guess they don’t care to solve that problem as it can’t be that hard to set the votes required to kick someone on three.

in Fractured

Posted by: eekzie.5640

eekzie.5640

No, kicking people at the end for no good reason is not ’’legit’’.

I’m sure a nice ticket with support could get that person in trouble.

in Fractured

Posted by: Master of Timespace.2548

Master of Timespace.2548

The problen exists for over a year, i guess they don’t care to solve that problem as it can’t be that hard to set the votes required to kick someone on three.

Aye, or a veto right.

? <(^-^><)>^-^)> <(^-^)> ?

in Fractured

Posted by: Newman.6847

Newman.6847

Nice trolling thread op. I refuse to believe this is a legit question.

(edited by Newman.6847)

in Fractured

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

I think it’s fair. Those people you kicked didn’t actually kill the final boss so they don’t deserve any final rewards (if they complain they are just entitled). And they also had fun during the run while getting rewards from that.

in Fractured

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

I think it’s fair. Those people you kicked didn’t actually kill the final boss so they don’t deserve any final rewards (if they complain they are just entitled). And they also had fun during the run while getting rewards from that.

That’s an interesting perspective. So if I was to kick you out of your job, hand your 90% finished project over to a new hire and gave THEM your month’s wage for finishing the last 10% before the deadline, you’d be cool with that?

Okay then.

in Fractured

Posted by: Day Trooper.3605

Day Trooper.3605

This is the 2nd post like this in which you’ve posted a similar comment. So I can only assume you are just trying to be a troll here as there is NO WAY you can justify kicking peeps at the last fractal boss in order to ‘sell the fractal’ or whatever (bad) reason you can come up with. (Or hopefully you’re just being sarcastic?)

in Fractured

Posted by: Konu.1826

Konu.1826

Actually he is just applying the logic used by majority in past topics.

in Fractured

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

That’s an interesting perspective. So if I was to kick you out of your job, hand your 90% finished project over to a new hire and gave THEM your month’s wage for finishing the last 10% before the deadline, you’d be cool with that?

Okay then.

If the contract allows you to kick me and not pay at all then that’s completely fine.

This is the 2nd post like this in which you’ve posted a similar comment. So I can only assume you are just trying to be a troll here as there is NO WAY you can justify kicking peeps at the last fractal boss in order to ‘sell the fractal’ or whatever (bad) reason you can come up with. (Or hopefully you’re just being sarcastic?)

I’m serious. If developers intended you to get rewards without actually beating the final challenge then they would give you them. End rewards are supposed to be given AFTER killing the end boss. You haven’t killed the boss so you don’t deserve those rewards.

(edited by Wethospu.6437)

in Fractured

Posted by: zerotwo.4731

zerotwo.4731

It is not fair to say they don’t deserve to have final rewards. When grouping most players are assuming they are in it to the end. It’s like saying the players don’t deserve rewards if I had to continually pick them up from the downed state. It’s part of the game. I think it is safe to say if you wouldn’t drop from a final boss to miss rewards then you shouldn’t kick an unsuspecting player for the same thing.

in Fractured

Posted by: Takato.4976

Takato.4976

I kinda sorta agree with wethospu.
That and the fact we don’t know how much the other 3 could have potentially been terrible with next to no AR getting wrecked at molten ( for example. )

This has happened to me 2-3 nights in a row where I’m practically forced to solo molten because the instant the fight starts, we’re instantly down to 2 players.
Myself and the guy who started the instance. We didn’t kick ( Dear god do I regret those 1.5hours wasted ) but I honestly should have. When the other three left and we got people with brains, we easily killed molten with no problem and guess what… they were rewarded for doing so.

You’ll always have the kitten guilds who do it to reward their other guildies, but more often than not, people fail to realize how much they’ve been a huge burden to their team until they get booted and QQ on the forums.

in Fractured

Posted by: Marna Nindar.8120

Marna Nindar.8120

You just got put on my blacklist for being dumb enough to admit that you are okay with kicking people after 1h or more content and asking permission to do so.

You deserve credit, I never ignored somebody before actually meeting/hearing from him ingame!

in Fractured

Posted by: Oghier.7419

Oghier.7419

Acting like a jerk generally comes back to bite you in the long run.

Snit Dirtnap (Thief)
Ratbag Dogsticker (Guardian)
…Yak’s Bend