I fought Mai Trin the first since LS and...

in Fractured

Posted by: Meriem.3504

Meriem.3504

… remember how excited I was to find out who Scarlet was cause, boy do I wanna cut myself many times now for every thinking such things. IMO Mai Trin was pretty cool and I loved her boss fight. Now I wish Mai Trin was the big wig and not the chopping wood Scarlet. END HER ANET! END HER EXISTENCE! * caps are for emphasis *

LS was decent up until the trash Scarlet, you should of killed her asap when you were shown the amount of hate we have for her and her story.

PS I also miss the harder fights cause I remember how much of a pain Mai Trin and the Super Molten Bros were for a pug.

in Fractured

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

“Horrik! Unleash the cannons!”

in Fractured

Posted by: Phy.2913

Phy.2913

Her opening dialogue doesn’t flow properly and that annoys me.

in Fractured

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

True. She’s blabbing on about releasing the airships and escaping before “enemies” get here while we’re just standing in front of her brandishing our weapons menacingly. XD

in Fractured

Posted by: Razor.9872

Razor.9872

“Horrik! Unleash the cannons!”

“Aye aye, captain.”

NSPride <3

in Fractured

Posted by: Meriem.3504

Meriem.3504

Her opening dialogue doesn’t flow properly and that annoys me.

I agree but then again when I jump up and down I sometimes have the voice of a male asura so… what can you expect >.>

I do like her voice though otherwise and the character seem to be a lot better and could of been smoothed out and improved. Scarlet there is no hope for.

in Fractured

Posted by: Absconditus.6804

Absconditus.6804

Poor Scarlet. So much hate, when she’s just a puppet for Mordremoth. It’s not easy being a minion.

Vella Absconditus | Human Mesmer
Seafarer’s Rest