Defiance [RUN] is moving to Sea of Sorrows! NA Guilds Join us!

in Guilds

Posted by: Winterwolf.3782

Winterwolf.3782

^ Denial is such a solid tactic. eyeroll

Tarnished Coast Rough Riders

in Guilds

Posted by: Spaceman.1063

Spaceman.1063

Very glad to be rid of this jerk. Enjoy the chaos, SoS. I’m sure we’ll miss out on some good pvpers, too, but TC is a better place for sure.

Bye, RUN!

Reading the topic, I basically jumped in only to state exactly this. Now I don’t have to.

Thank you, good sir!

“However, as this discussion has no real goal except complaining about the thief,
I will now close it.” – Moderator

in Guilds

Posted by: Aralura.5129

Aralura.5129

Not too worried about the hearsay, but we’ve dealt with a lot of egocentric players before. It’ll be nice to finally have some players during NA time, so welcome to SoS!

[Envy]

in Guilds

Posted by: Cayden.4587

Cayden.4587

We will miss you too.

Back to Planetside 2 beta. Where 500 v 500 v 500 happens everyday with no invisible armies.

in Guilds

Cayden.4587

Not too worried about the hearsay, but we’ve dealt with a lot of egocentric players before. It’ll be nice to finally have some players during NA time, so welcome to SoS!

Thanks, don’t worry this is all just a bunch of people complaining because they are hurt we left. We look forward to working with you and have already gotten in contact with your Australian leaders and joined the SoSU alliance.

Back to Planetside 2 beta. Where 500 v 500 v 500 happens everyday with no invisible armies.

in Guilds

Winterwolf.3782

^ I loled so hard. The sense of relief that you’re gone is total on our side. Feel bad for SoS.

in Guilds

Posted by: Aleaf.8174

Aleaf.8174

SoS NA member here. It’s good to see us get some NA crowd. We have a strong Oceanic crowd that I run with at night and we even managed to push back some TC crowds before the Oceanic crowd joined, despite outnumbered.

At nights, SoS decimates but during the day, we literally drop to maybe 20 or so total people in each borderland, maybe less since this is an unofficial oceanic server.

in Guilds

Cayden.4587

SoS NA member here. It’s good to see us get some NA crowd. We have a strong Oceanic crowd that I run with at night and we even managed to push back some TC crowds before the Oceanic crowd joined, despite outnumbered.

At nights, SoS decimates but during the day, we literally drop to maybe 20 or so total people in each borderland, maybe less since this is an unofficial oceanic server.

There is another 2 guilds that have contacted us so far and are thinking about coming over. So hopefully when they do they will really help get everything off the ground.
From what I hear you also have a lot of dedicated American Time Zone players that really just need the numbers to back them up. Is this true?

in Guilds

Posted by: Scorpio Shirica.1286

Scorpio Shirica.1286

We could care less about RUN, more like trying to help SoS know the snakes they are bringing into their bed.

in Guilds

Posted by: Alodar.5794

Alodar.5794

I just logged in… it’s NA prime time… and with the immediate impact that Defiance should have as a large NA guild going to SoS… SoS now owns:

3 things… combined.

2 supply camps
1 tower.

That’s worse than where SoS was at this time yesterday! Yesterday they owned at least 10 things!

Madember – Level 80 Elementalist
Madamber – Level 80 Guardian
Guild Leader of TSL (www.shadowlegion.net)

in Guilds

Cayden.4587

All I see is people sad we are leaving and having trouble expressing their emotions. I dunno maybe other people see it differently.

in Guilds

Cayden.4587

I just logged in… it’s NA prime time… and with Defiances obvious immediate impact they should have as a large NA guild going to SoS… SoS now owns:

3 things… combined.

2 supply camps
1 tower.

That’s worse than where SoS was at this time yesterday!

Hehe difference is, you dropped 130 points to Gate of Madness because your whole zerg is focused on us out of anger. So the actual point difference from this time of day is 150. Which should be noted if was the case all week, added up would make SoS the winner.

Maths…

That being said, half our guild hasn’t even managed to get over because of server full. It is cool tho We are having fun.. are you?

(edited by Cayden.4587)

in Guilds

Alodar.5794

How is it that we’re sad you’re leaving? The Queue times are slightly better now so there will be people filling your spots… and we actually have MORE today in terms of what we own with RUN off the server than we did with you here!

in Guilds

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

Sea of Sorrows has the strongest oceanic playerbase in the entire game. Just think what we would be able to accomplish once we had an NA primtime force. To be honest all NA guilds on top 5 servers who are tired of ques should move to SoS ASAP. We would demolish people.

in Guilds

Alodar.5794

I just logged in… it’s NA prime time… and with Defiances obvious immediate impact they should have as a large NA guild going to SoS… SoS now owns:

3 things… combined.

2 supply camps
1 tower.

Hehe difference is, you dropped 130 points to Gate of Madness because your whole zerg is focused on us out of anger. So the actual point difference from this time of day is 150. Which should be noted if was the case all week, added up would make SoS the winner.

Maths…

That being said, half our guild hasn’t even managed to get over because of server full and this is usually a night we don’t run organized WvW on. Lets see tomorrow.

Dude, you’re getting a total of 20 points right now. Thats about 100 points less per day than you were getting BEFORE you joined SoS. And yesterday when I logged on we were only getting 405 points per tick when I logged on at this same time (I get home at the same time from work each day). Today, we’re getting 550 points.

We’re GAINING…. you’re losing… and GoM is at roughly the same place as they were yesterday.

Maths!

in Guilds

Winterwolf.3782

3 things… combined.

2 supply camps
1 tower.

Maths…

If you weren’t so busy raging in Divinity’s Reach, you’d know that a lot of us layed off and decided to do jump puzzle and crap until SoS wakes up. Because riding 650+ is boring as hell. Good job accomplishing nothing and making like you have some kind of impact though, it’s been the same story with you since your guild moved to TC. You have no idea what a relief it is to know that I won’t have to see you making like you’re somebody important in /team while the rest of us are actually playing to win anymore. Third rate guild with a megalomaniac for a guild leader, truly awesome. Thankfully it seems most of the people worth a kitten jumped ship rather than move with Defiance AGAIN. Snaps for them.

in Guilds

Posted by: Fugitivelama.3065

Fugitivelama.3065

Your guild is crap. Your not even good , but somehow got this inflated ego that you run servers. GTFO of Tarnished Coast. If anyone is thinking of going here , know that for the last 24 hours , after they decided to transfer , they have been sitting inside keeps in our WvW maps and burning down the supplies so that when they transfer in less than 5-6 hours they can steamroll through our keeps and such.

Anet, please make transfers only available once per WvW week. If a person transfers on thrusday , they can trasnfer again friday AFTER the reset. If they transfer on monday , same thing.

in Guilds

SmokeyNYY.7841

either tarnished coast NA force comes to SoS or SoS oceanic force goes to TC…either other would suffice and wouldn’t make any difference. So people really need to chill out. If you keep talking crap about the other servers no one is ever going to want to move their. example Eredon Terrace.

Also Sea of Sorrows has been the designated Oceanic server months before the game even released so you NA guys should really come over here.

in Guilds

Cayden.4587

Look at all the rage. BTW yesterday we were also on TC your whole zerg wasn’t focusing us though. Man people are really hurt about us leaving.

You can stop trying to cause drama. As you can clearly see from the thread SoS has welcomed us with open arms. Trying to cause drama won’t make us stay and won’t cause our guildies to leave.

We actually gained about 20 members since we announced we were leaving of people that wanted to come to SoS with us.

in Guilds

Cayden.4587

either tarnished coast NA force comes to SoS or SoS oceanic force goes to TC…either other would suffice and wouldn’t make any difference. So people really need to chill out. If you keep talking crap about the other servers no one is ever going to want to move their. example Eredon Terrace.

Also Sea of Sorrows has been the designated Oceanic server months before the game even released so you NA guys should really come over here.

I agree smokey we would welcome them on SoS with us. I know they are angry about us leaving but we are all just enjoying the game.

in Guilds

Winterwolf.3782

Why would any intelligent person move from TC to SoS? It’s pretty obvious that we’re the stronger server. And that’s not an insult either, simply a statement of fact.

in Guilds

Winterwolf.3782

Look at all the rage. BTW yesterday we were also on TC your whole zerg wasn’t focusing us though. Man people are really hurt about us leaving.

You can stop trying to cause drama. As you can clearly see from the thread SoS has welcomed us with open arms. Trying to cause drama won’t make us stay and won’t cause our guildies to leave.

We actually gained about 20 members since we announced we were leaving of people that wanted to come to SoS with us.

That’s funny because our guild roster was filling up with your ex-members while you were fist shaking in DR. Keep telling your fairy tales, it’s hilarious to watch you squirm. /applause

in Guilds

SmokeyNYY.7841

Why would any intelligent person move from TC to SoS? It’s pretty obvious that we’re the stronger server. And that’s not an insult either, simply a statement of fact.

Why would any Oceanic guilds want to move from SoS to TC when SoS has been the designated Oceanic server for months?

Doesn’t really make sense to me buddy and won’t ever happen. Wishful thinking on your server.

and if any oceanic guils do move they will be moving to one of the top 3 servers who don’t have an oceanic presence not your mid tier server.

in Guilds

Cayden.4587

I would love to answer this.

Top servers all have 1 thing in common: Oceanic Forces.
They all also have another thing: Long NA Queues.

There are tons of NA guilds that are tired of long queues. However there are not a ton of oceanic guilds in the same situation. The ability to get oceanic guilds to transfer to a server (Tarnished Coast in this case) is tough. However the ability to get NA guilds to transfer to the single only server that has a powerful night force and no NA queues is a lot easier.

As such Defiance’s prediction is that within a couple weeks SoS will be a top contender as NA guilds move to avoid queues and join a server that still has a large oceanic population and thus can be a top contender.

That is why, I hope this answered your question.

in Guilds

Winterwolf.3782

Why would any Oceanic guilds want to move from SoS to TC when SoS has been the designated Oceanic server for months?

Doesn’t really make sense to me buddy and won’t ever happen. Wishful thinking on your server.

We already got the best Oceanic guild you had. I’m not advertising for more SoS; it seems that your best are already drifting our way of their own accord. Meanwhile, you get our throw offs. Works for me.

in Guilds

SmokeyNYY.7841

And what guild would that be?

in Guilds

Winterwolf.3782

TSG

in Guilds

SmokeyNYY.7841

TSG

I have been playing world vs world on Sea of Sorrows since day 1 and don’t even think I ever saw any TSG around. This is one of our biggest guilds lol? I doubt that. I am a NA player though but I play late nights a lot.

Usually big guilds on our server are very well known and have commanders and such who actually give out orders like MERC and SoSu.

in Guilds

Cayden.4587

I don’t know who TSG is but I asked and people on SoS were also like “who?” so I am not worried.

in Guilds

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

i don’t understand why some people are trying to hijack this thread.

this thread is about Defiance telling they are moving to SoS, and asks if any other NA guilds would want to join them.

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

in Guilds

Winterwolf.3782

TSG

I have been playing world vs world on Sea of Sorrows since day 1 and don’t even think I ever saw any TSG around. This is one of our biggest guilds lol? I doubt that. I am a NA player though but I play late nights a lot.

Usually big guilds on our server are very well known and have commanders and such who actually give out orders like MERC and SoSu.

I didn’t say biggest, I said best. And they transferred over long before this noise started.

in Guilds

Winterwolf.3782

At any rate, I’m rather feeling that any good will between us and SoS is coming to its end. Not that I claim to speak for TC or anything. Will enjoy destroying you in WvW this week just that much more. Have fun with Defiance and the supposed mass exodus of TC people who have transferred with them, lol.

in Guilds

SmokeyNYY.7841

TSG

I didn’t say biggest, I said best. And they transferred over long before this noise started.

Well congrats. We really don’t need oceanic guilds anyway we need more NA guilds. Most people on during aussie hours are extremely bored because we own everything and just do jumping puzzles and stuff.

in Guilds

Cayden.4587

I don’t know Azizul it seems people are really hurt about us leaving. Emotions get the best of people

in Guilds

Posted by: Nyrlina.1875

Nyrlina.1875

At any rate, I’m rather feeling that any good will between us and SoS is coming to its end. Not that I claim to speak for TC or anything. Will enjoy destroying you in WvW this week just that much more. Have fun with Defiance and the supposed mass exodus of TC people who have transferred with them, lol.

Wow, a guild you hate leave the server and you then hate the server altogether?

The point of WvW is have fun. Last week SoS lost to IoJ handsdown but neither hated each other. We only enjoyed comebacks and the war was fun.

So what are you, a 3 year old? Because of a guild, I don’t know if they are good or not, but you make it like “any good will between us is coming to its end” lolwut? So you enjoy more enemies than friends. So can I start looking down at ALL TC MEMBERS because of your post? pfft. Lol-ed.

in Guilds

Winterwolf.3782

Nobody said anything about hate. I was speaking of a general feeling that the sense of good will is diminishing between our two servers. Good job spazzing out though, it was a fun read.

(edited by Winterwolf.3782)

in Guilds

Posted by: Grumpdogg.6910

Grumpdogg.6910

Welcome Defiance to SoS. We are always glad to have more NA timezone players on board.

The quickest way to gain respect on our server will be to go about your business without fuss or drama. I wish you the best and hope to see you in-game soon.

/salute

“I swung a sword, I swung a sword again, oh look I swung a sword again!”
- Colin Johanson while spamming key 1 in GW2

in Guilds

Cayden.4587

Welcome Defiance to SoS. We are always glad to have more NA timezone players on board.

The quickest way to gain respect on our server will be to go about your business without fuss or drama. I wish you the best and hope to see you in-game soon.

/salute

That is what we are looking forward to doing. This is an unfortunate time, we wish the people would just leave the thread like they said they were going to but it doesn’t look to be happening.

in Guilds

Posted by: Niko.8901

Niko.8901

To Defiance [RUN] Your member Battle Mastr was in WvW on TC side while we were driving spikes through your bodies. So yeah, you didn’t pull everyone out of WvW on TC side.

I get that you wanted to switch servers., that is fine, but to switch middle week to the opposing side is classless. You couldn’t wait for the end of WvW for us against SoS?

Your member Akadios or whatever was trying to recruit in GoM borderland for an hour before you roll in and attack us. Oh well, we drove your zerg back to spawn a number of times and took GB in your face. gg. You may take it back while I am logged but at least I didn’t see you succeed as a guild in WvW at much of anything.

GL to your new server and can you please get all your members to transfer or kick players from your guild who haven’t or will not transfer? It’s painfully obvious you are using them as spies in WvW.

Otto Maggic ~Toasty
(sorry, I don’t give much wxp)

in Guilds

Posted by: Fugitivelama.3065

Fugitivelama.3065

No one is hurt about you leaving. Your guild started the drama when your leader decided to open his mouth in LA Map chat saying you carried the server to where it is , you did not. Your guild is not even that good, your leader has some sort of Hitler ego where he thinks he is awesome , and he is not. Ask anyone who has played TC in WvW for the past two weeks if they viewed you as some large threat in WvW , I bet no one even knows who the F you are.

To any person or guild thinking about leaving , Best of luck to you. I want you all to realize one thing though. IF , its a big IF also , this works out as you think it will(moves SoS to top 5, but it won’t and we all know that) You will be in the same situation you are in right now. With the added “publicity” of the high ranking comes more transfers and longer que times. You will be on a top 5 server , likely getting your kitten handed to you by HoD or ET. You will have long ques and what will you have gained? The answer is nothing.

in Guilds

Posted by: Kelthos Doombringer.9032

Kelthos Doombringer.9032

@Cayden

I am a Moderator of the SoSU – I urge you to contact myself, Eris Ataxia/Brynna Swiftarrow or Marcus Harlion in regards to joining the SoSU. We have no knowledge of Defiance [RUN] joining. I actually just woke up.. and read this.

— My character’s name is Kelthos Doombringer.

Level 80 Human Necromancer

in Guilds

Posted by: Brynna Stormclaw.9621

Brynna Stormclaw.9621

Whilst we are happy to have more NA players in the Union, we do not tolerate flame wars on forums, in game, or anywhere else. We hold ourselves in a professional manner, and engaging in drama wars is a quick way to get yourself removed.

As a leader and founder of SoSU, I have not heard a thing about you nor have accepted you into the Union yet. We would like to speak with you further, so please contact myself, Kelthos Doombringer or Marcus Harlion in game. Thank you.

Eris Ataxiar [HLX] – Sea of Sorrows

in Guilds

Posted by: Nyrlina.1875

Nyrlina.1875

Nobody said anything about hate. I was speaking of a general feeling that the sense of good will is diminishing between our two servers. Good job spazzing out though, it was a fun read.

It doesn’t have to “diminish” because of a guild don’t you think? What have SoS done to you? We did not choose or force RUN to come. They decided it, we simply welcome them. What’s with all the “oh my server’s better than you now that you have this guild and I will enjoy killing you more.”? So with that can I say kitten TC, you guys suck because you have Winterwolf? Come on….

in Guilds

Posted by: Sharpclaw.7510

Sharpclaw.7510

Hehe difference is, you dropped 130 points to Gate of Madness…

You’re saying this like those 130 point will have any appreciable effect for GoM. They won’t. That bird was cooked days ago.

in Guilds

Winterwolf.3782

It doesn’t have to “diminish” because of a guild don’t you think? What have SoS done to you? We did not choose or force RUN to come. They decided it, we simply welcome them. What’s with all the “oh my server’s better than you now that you have this guild and I will enjoy killing you more.”? So with that can I say kitten TC, you guys suck because you have Winterwolf? Come on….

You really need to work on your reading comprehension skills. Sorry, I’m not going to spend the next two hours arguing back and forth with you because you misread my post and chose to be disproportionately butt hurt about it.

in Guilds

Posted by: Bella.6432

Bella.6432

I just have to wonder if a guild playing on two servers who are matched against each other is even allowed? I mean you can “guest” on other servers and not be allowed to WvW so as not to do what RUN has done here, but apparently Anet has no issue with a guild playing on both if they transfer servers and not simply guest?

I thought the whole point of limiting the free server transfers to one week and not allowing wvw play when guesting was to keep this sort of thing from happening?

Personally the trouble that this guild caused during the two weeks of play on TC was bad enough to report them, but now playing on opposing teams? I’d really like to hear what Anet has to say about something as blatant as this.

in Guilds

Posted by: sceptus.9415

sceptus.9415

I was trying to be nice and see you guys off to your new home in peace, but I have to call BS on some of these posts. Your guild basically came to our server a couple weeks ago with bought commanders who didn’t know jack about how things ran here. Then you got in a lot of arguments with other people and also caused problems on a server known for peace and cooperation. I ran with you guys and although your zerg managed to hold the north for hours, there was no real strategy involved like we see our commanders do every day. It was good fun, but you guys aren’t the reason our server was doing good. I watched the flame wars in our chat that came out of no where, especially last week, and always with a member from your guild who for some reason thought they could come and take over our server. It didn’t work and now you are moving on to greener pastures and a better chance to win.

I don’t really know any of you that well, and am in another alliance completely, but I never held that against you – until now. I don’t know if we are better off without you or not, and seriously wish you guys the best of luck. You just need to pick a kitten server and stick with it. No one respects people who jump around and if you ever played DAOC you would know that its not about winning every week – its about working as a team to accomplish something. Your behavior reminds me of modern day sports teams who need to buy their wins by buying up all the good players. A sad state of the world indeed. Have fun on your new home and good fortune.

Hern | Sceptus | Vulkus | Colbane
[DIS] and [TTC]
Tarnished Coast

in Guilds

Posted by: Ljiona.9142

Ljiona.9142

It is funny that their guild tag is RUN. What other guild tag gets a lot of hate just because of their name? RUIN. One letter off!

Back to this thread. So people are mad that they are leaving? But these same people claim they weren’t good . Why are you upset or care enough to post on the forums if that is true? They are voluntarily moving to a server that has less of a population during their playing time than the one they are currently on. They are the wussies? I don’t get it.

SoS seems like it could be a very strong server if more NA players joined. So ironic because everyone is complaining about nightcapping. This server has the opposite. It gets primetime capped

(edited by Ljiona.9142)

in Guilds

Posted by: Furienify.5738

Furienify.5738

I don’t think anyone on TC hates SoS outside of a general sense of competition.

Do they hate [RUN] though? Oh my, yes.

in Guilds

Posted by: sceptus.9415

sceptus.9415

I’m not mad, I barely knew them. I’m just calling it as I see it.

Hern | Sceptus | Vulkus | Colbane
[DIS] and [TTC]
Tarnished Coast