• Columbia
  • England
  • Ireland
  • New Zealand
  • Romania
  • The United States of America

OUR HOME WORLD SERVER IS: CRYSTAL DESERT

Welcome to the Community that Redefined the Guild Wars Gaming Experience

We did not become Guild of the Week, nor did we become Guild of the Month, or singled out by ATI Graphics because we “put the ‘Guild’ in Guild Wars” by being like everyone else. We achieved those accolades for being different from the cookie-cutter guilds – and it shows in everything we do. Our leadership, our vision, our values, our organization of community, … even our sponsorship of the Make-A-Wish Foundation; all demonstrate how unique and well-organized we are. Even our members stand out with their donating $4,500.00 behalf of the Guild Wars gaming community since 2007 to help make a child’s wish come true. From the most advanced gamer – to the little guy; LaZy NATION IS Guild Wars.

The IMPERIUM of [ LaZy ] NATION (a North American-based Global MMO Gaming Community) was founded in July, 2006, and over the course of a year became the largest adult-only global gaming community within Guild Wars: 3,000 members gaming together in a community free of racism, sexism, adult-ageism, etc.. Our values are based upon respect for the individual. Within the community, our Code of Conduct ensures that we maintain a drama-free zone for adults who wish to escape real-life and simply game. It’s about gaming, making friends and accomplishing your goals in the game you play. We are primarily an adult-community, 17+ for membership. We are not here to discuss real-world events, politics, religion – we are here to game. We respect everyone’s opinions – even if they differ with our own – but our focus is to play games and have fun. Since it’s creation over 10,000 Gamers have made [ LaZy ] their guild at one time or another.

Much of the success in the creation and operation of IMPERIUM has been the focus on strong player values and as a gaming community operating as a family. The community is built upon the principles of competitiveness, equality, diversity, fairness, respect and opportunity for all. In every sense; it is very much a large family. Emphasis is placed on building relationships, developing friendships, trust and respect for the individual. Beyond that, we like to have fun! We enjoy grouping together, helping each other with quests, and establishing the [ LaZy ] name as a power house wherever we game.

Our TeamSpeak3 server is an essential part of our game play; not only does it help with game play but it also provides a great place for our members to just hang out and relax. IMPERIUM offers a robust infrastructure to its members including an extensive portal and forums area along with other services for its website.

[ LaZy ] NATION is a competitive and successful gaming community wherever it operates

• Hardcore in our approach; we play every game to its fullest with the determination to compete and win.
  • We are casual and open in our environment and friendships.
  • Our players focus on quality: being the best they can be in any game they play.
  • Our gaming styles include RvR-WvW, PvE, and PvP
  • We are home to the most technically advanced players and the more casual players.
  • We understand the demands of real-life and the restrictions adults face in having “game time”.

REQUIREMENTS to JOIN US

• Adult (17+ = notably a very mature young adult)
  • Speak English relatively well.
  • Be willing to learn, listen, and to help others as much as they help you.
  • Possess the drive and desire to not only just play the game – but to learn all aspects of it and play it exceeding well.
  • Be willing to dedicate yourself to a role within the game or our community: give back in some way which contributes to the community.
  • Must have TeamSpeak3, active mic, use regularly (not mandatory 100% of the time, but a 80 percent).
  • Competitive players are encouraged to join (notably those who enjoy Realm vs Realm) – Casual players are welcomed too.
Leader – The IMPERIUM of LaZy NATION
lazyimperium.com

(edited by Araliun.5024)

[ LaZy ] NATION ~ WvWvW ~ Crystal Desert | Established

in Guilds

Posted by: Airwolf.4251

Airwolf.4251

If your looking for a well organized tour da force of a guild then look no further. =)

in Guilds

Posted by: Loves Fire.4678

Loves Fire.4678

I have found that LaZy has a spot for all style of players. They make the game very interesting while chatting on TS. We are a gaming family that gets to know each other(good, bad and quirks) The guild will pull together to help each other and also help you to learn your toon. Please stop by the website and check us out!!!!

in Guilds

Posted by: Rickling.5023

Rickling.5023

I love the guild LaZy because we do it all spvp WvW events and do lots of Pve. the guild is very helpful and we almost always have a dungeon group going check out the website if you want to have lots of fun.

in Guilds

Posted by: Lilyandra.1465

Lilyandra.1465

Lots of fun people who are helpful and like to sometimes goof off on teamspeak we have players who like pve, pvp, world v world, dungeons, you name it. Check us out!

in Guilds

Posted by: Wilderbeasts.4679

Wilderbeasts.4679

Great place to call home. Friendly, fun community that goes way deeper than just Guild Wars! Very organized where the members have a significant role in shaping the future of the community. If you’re curious check out the website for more info!

in Guilds

Posted by: Reighnz.7054

Reighnz.7054

I did it! I fully agree!

in Guilds

Posted by: frumious.8609

frumious.8609

The process for applying doesn’t appear to be obvious, perhaps I have overlooked something.

in Guilds

Posted by: Monarch.5406

Monarch.5406

Tired of disorganized WvW, PUGing dungeons, soloing hearts and DEs?

Do you feel like you don’t really know your guildies? Sick of guild drama?

Are you simply looking for MORE in Guild Wars 2?

Take your MMO experience to the next level and join [LaZy], a structured PVX guild where you can meet people from all walks of life all over the world who can help you accomplish your goals in-game.

LaZyImperium.com

in Guilds

Posted by: Lotar.2831

Lotar.2831

LaZy is a diverse community with a shared vision, being the best players we can be. Whether it’s crafting, SPVP, WvWvW, Dungeons, PVE, or just spanking some dragon butt we want to do it and do it well. It’s not just about the numbers for us. What fun is it to be in a guild with a large member roster when only ten or fifteen people are active or engaged in what the guild is doing. We want to attract players who want to be part of something special. To help build and maintain a community of people dedicated to having fun and striving for excellence in all that they do. I doubt that you could find a more helpful and supportive group of people who want each member to get the most out of their gaming experience every time they log in. If you want to take your Guild Wars 2 experience to the next level then do us and yourself a favor and apply to LaZy Nation today. I look forward to meeting you in game.

in Guilds

Posted by: xonen.3470

xonen.3470

As a LaZy member for 5+ years, i love this community. i love the people, the gaming atmosphere, everything. if you want a community that is going to give you a ton of friendships and treat you like your one of the family, then this guild is for you.

in Guilds

Posted by: Ring.6978

Ring.6978

Great community, everyone is willing to help each other for the betterment of the guild. Everyone does everything together, if you need help with something you can expect multiple people willing to try to help you however they can.

in Guilds

Posted by: Kats.7541

Kats.7541

I have just applied for laZy just yesterday and from what I can tell they are extremly friendly and very well organized, not to mention that they have great teamwork going on for them. I give 2 thumbs up

in Guilds

Posted by: Unveiled Illusion.8576

Unveiled Illusion.8576

I too have been a part of LaZy for many years. It is a wonderful community to be a part of and I have made friends and enjoyed my time in LaZy. Come join us and see how you can fit in.

in Guilds

Posted by: Malagen.6803

Malagen.6803

Great Community of people. Organized leadership. We run dungeons, WvW, and sPvP.

in Guilds

Posted by: medusashadow.3567

medusashadow.3567

I been I with lazy for 6 years now and it been the most fun ever and ever one so nice and helpfull

in Guilds

Posted by: Chingster.5384

Chingster.5384

I’ve been with LaZy since 2007 and it really has become a second family to me since I interact with the members for hours nearly every day. I can safely say my tenure is definitely a testament to the morals, values and beliefs held by the community!

in Guilds

Posted by: Captain Towers.9518

Captain Towers.9518

LaZy is a great place for any player that is looking for a little something different in their MMO gaming experience. The Community is top notch with great people from all walks of life. Friendly, Fun, and Very Organized in all aspects of the game. Certainly not your “Normal” Guild Experience.

in Guilds

Posted by: Im Mudbone.1437

Im Mudbone.1437

I have been with LaZy for 5+ years since GW1 and you couldn’t find a better and more helpful and friendly group of people I am proud to call my extended family so get on over to our website, register and fill out the application for your ticket to board the LaZy train then enjoy the ride.

Blackgate Megaserver – [LaZy] Imperium of LaZy Nation
Mud Bone – Sylvari Ranger

in Guilds

Posted by: roger.8437

roger.8437

Hi, if u are looking for a place to call home lazy is the place for u,
Weather it is pve, pvp, wvw, lazy has it all.

They are like a family a place where all are welcome and can feel safe in the knowing there will always be someone to talk 2, play with, or just be social with.

Not only are they a gaming community, they are what every one should aspire to be the best people I have Eva met in a guild and to some degree as well in real life.

If this is the sort of people u want in your life ( and to be honest who wouldn’t ) pop round to the official site and start your journey to becoming lazy

in Guilds

Posted by: Joey.2769

Joey.2769

This is an amazing guild filled with friendly, intelligent and active members. No more fail PUG runs and always someone to team up with!

Commander X Swagalicious X
Commander Twerknificient
Joey Bladow

in Guilds

Posted by: Morigan.4536

Morigan.4536

I’ve been with Lazy since nearly the beginning and what a guild it is. There is always someone around if you want to do something and people join in. We’re a mixture of social, hardcore and everything in between check us our for yourselves. You wont be disappointed.

in Guilds

Posted by: Velaa.1067

Velaa.1067

In the 9 years I have been gaming I have searched out a community based guild that operates as a family. I have only found 2 guilds in the past that have come close to LaZy, yet they still did not have enough to stay together as long as LaZy has. When my husband and I first started talking to LaZy I became excited because I realized I finally found what I had been looking for, for over 9 years. This guild is a family community of highly skilled players that enjoy all game content. They pride themselves in helping each other achieve greatness. They are friendly and open. After work, and motherhood are over for the day LaZy had been the perfect place place to call “My alternate reality home!”

in Guilds

Posted by: Donny D Darko.1936

Donny D Darko.1936

As a new member to LaZy, i would highly recommend anyone looking for a community of dedicated and all around fun to be with Guild then look no further..

Check us out https://www.lazyimperium.com/

in Guilds

Posted by: Gibbed.1572

Gibbed.1572

I joined LaZy just before the start of Guild Wars 2. It already feels like home. I was familiar with LaZy in AION, where I killed and was killed by many a LaZy member. When I saw that they were on Guild Wars 2 I couldn’t pass up the opportunity.

If your looking for a well organized, mature, diverse, fun Guild with which to leave your mark on Guild Wars 2 then you don’t need to look further… you’ve come home.

in Guilds

Posted by: Xynn.2748

Xynn.2748

As a member I enjoy the people on TeamSpeak (company and humor) as well as the support in PvE and the various PvP parts of the game. We also have a solid infrastructure (TS server, plans, website, etc.) due a very devoted guild leader. Not a bad bunch to kill some Skritt with!

You no take candle!!! Oh wait wrong game.

in Guilds

Posted by: Mykelorcrist.3521

Mykelorcrist.3521

I found LaZy Nation when most of my original Guild Wars guild joined LaZy about the time Nightfall was released. Ever since I have called LaZy my MMO home playing with them through Guild Wars, Warhammer Online, Aion and now Guild Wars 2. I have been privileged to hold positions as Officer, Senior Office and Guild Manager during my time with LaZy. My reasons for staying with LaZy are simple, the community and the leadership vision. Whether playing casually, running dungeons or engaging in full out large scale RvR, I have found plenty of like minded players to join with. Even if you just want to hang out in the VoIP channels and chat you feel welcome as part of the great LaZy family of gamers.

in Guilds

Posted by: Rufio.6541

Rufio.6541

LaZy has been my home for MMO’s for 5 years. I don’t think I’d play an MMO without this guild. There is a reason why a lot of people come, and never leave. If you want a family and play Guild Wars 2 with… your search is over. This is a community that will take you in as one of its own. LaZy is able to maintain this attitude while still being serious. There are still standards to uphold, but if you can meet them you won’t regret it. Find our more today at lazyimperium.com

in Guilds

Posted by: Icarus.1269

Icarus.1269

Been with LaZy since GW great community of people. We strive to be the best in everything we do WvW, PvP, or PvE. Thanks to or Organized leadership we get the best gaming experience you could ask for so if you’re ready to join us check us out https://www.lazyimperium.com

in Guilds

Posted by: Bookie.1592

Bookie.1592

LaZy is more than just a gaming community. To me they are the very brothers and sisters I grow up with everyday. Come visit us on Team Speak 3 and experience LaZy for yourself.

in Guilds

Posted by: Odanhammer.9508

Odanhammer.9508

Well i was with LaZy back in guild wars 1 , met some great people , then got got married , had a kid , moved , did the no video game thing for a few years.
Came back looking for a place to call my online home for guild wars 2.

While i’ll say this place is great, it really takes the right person to be apart of LaZy.
Its not a guild , and never will be. Its a community , the more you put in , the more you get out of it. Those that don’t do anything , i honestly think your looking in the wrong place.
However if your looking to put in some effort , have fun , do dungeons , fight in WvW. You’ll not only meet some great people , but develop some great bonds.

Hence why this place is so great.

in Guilds

Posted by: yajuu.3987

yajuu.3987

Good Times, great people, the best leadership.

To be honest Its more of a family then anything.

Not something i can put into a paragraph that is for sure, I’m not articulate enough.. all I can say is to come experience it for your self.

in Guilds

Posted by: Night Legend.5041

Night Legend.5041

Good solid and serious guild. Been with the guild through a number of MMOs over the years. It’s great to have lots of guildies who are extremely knowledgable about all aspects of the game. And willing to share their expertise in a friendly and supportive manner.

We all contribute in whatever way we can, and everyone is respected for what they bring to the game and the community.

in Guilds

Posted by: Araliun.5024

Araliun.5024

So you’ve been in a guild or two and finding them not for you? Ready to emerse yourself into not just a guild, but a gaming community filled with like-minded adults from around the world, players on 7×24, players enjoying the game as much as you who want to fully experience everything GW2 has to offer? Then its time you take a very hard look at the original Guild Wars Premiere Adult Gaming Community six years running: The IMPERIUM of LaZy NATION. Join us on Crystal Desert, a server assessed and valued for it’s balance of WvW and PvE – everything a PvX server should be. Great people, cooperation, community, spirit, dedication to maximizing the gaming experience; all a perfect fit for LaZy’s community. And now we offer a new more focused guild named appropriately: ASCENDANTS of The IMPERIUM [ LaZy ] for the true die-hard fans that will be playing this game for months to come. Isn’t time you embrace your LaZy DNA? We think it is. What you have been searching for is found in one place … LaZy NATION. Visit our award-winning web portal at www.lazyimperium.com and learn about who we are. Our app process ensures that we bring quality players who are like minded to our community. Or join our TeamSpeak server and find out for yourself what being in LaZy is all about. Our TeamSpeak address is simply: lazyimperium.com (no password needed).

lazyimperium.com

in Guilds

Araliun.5024

You’ve read from some of our members, their thoughts and feelings about the community they call home for their MMO game play: The IMPERIUM of LaZy NATION. There are still more to come. But without question – you are reading first-hand the feedback from the members themselves. There is no better testament one can give other then from those who follow and why. I am honored and consider it a privilege to play along side such a wonderful group of people from around the world from LaZy’s community. If I could target one specific thing which is consistent throughout their feedback it would be the “sense of belonging”, as so many consider LaZy to be their home. That feeling stems from the culture of the community; that everyone brings something to the family table which enriches the overall experience of everyone who shares from it. It is also a testament to the focus leadership has in its dedication and commitment to serving the members of the community. And perhaps that right there sets the stage for a truly unique and different gaming experience; a handful of individuals dedicated to contributing to the community their time, focus, and energy to ensure that everyone is happy and is enjoying their online game time. If you are ready to experience something entirely different, unique, a quality you have yet become familiar with, LaZy just may be the right place for you. Guilds are like a pair of shoes …. and sometimes you want a pair that fit you, feel comfortable, that you can wear almost any place you go. If you’ve never experienced that in a gaming community – then perhaps its time you do. We are The IMPERIUM of LaZy NATION and we are recruiting like-minded individuals who are looking for their last guild. Visit us at our award-winning website: www.lazyimperium.com

lazyimperium.com

(edited by Araliun.5024)

in Guilds

Posted by: Rielos.2469

Rielos.2469

LaZy is a blast! Fun times, good people, and some much-needed WvW butt kicking! I highly recommend you check us out

in Guilds

Posted by: TheGloriousKorean.3408

TheGloriousKorean.3408

Great community. Really awesome for WvW team play action! =D

in Guilds

Posted by: Alquimista.7846

Alquimista.7846

LaZy is great. 1st guild I have been part of and this is a fun group of people to play with. If you are looking for a fun crazy group of people then look no further.

in Guilds

Posted by: THORz.2098

THORz.2098

Lazy mother trucking rocks.

I’ve always been more of a solo gamer and realized the power of the group but chosen not to partake…until now.

Lazy is everything that I could hope for from a group of players.

Mature. Looking for a dungeon run? PVE? PVP? WVW? Want to take a keep, do a karma run? Need some gear crafted at cost?

Looking for a group that takes an actual interest in you as a person and wants to get to know you?

Look no further. Lazy is where it is at. Other guild may offer the same level of service but I am certain that it cannot be any higher.

We are accepting of all lifestyles/politcal thought etc, from what I have seen, we want people that can express themselves and want to have a GREAT time.

See you on TS.
-Thorz

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

in Guilds

Posted by: Kei Miyaichi.6059

Kei Miyaichi.6059

I’ve been apart of LaZy for several years, its not just a guild, its a home.. we’re family…

in Guilds

Posted by: trixsterjl.2136

trixsterjl.2136

LaZy is more than a guild. It is a family. Don’t be confused and think that you will get an instant invite. Good things take effort and are worth it. Read what is available to you when you go to the website. Know who we are before you apply or you most likely wont enjoy the meeting as much as those that took the time to read. Hope to hear you all in game soon. Well not all of you but the worthwhile people. Cheers.

in Guilds

Posted by: Tyrone Lightbane.1563

Tyrone Lightbane.1563

I joined LaZy back in my GW1 days. The thing that initially attracted me to the guild at the time was the size of it. I was tired of playing alone and LaZy was the largest player community in the game at the time. There was literally someone to play with online every hour of the day. The thing that brought me back to LaZy in GW2 is the organization. The events that we do together are always highly organized. This can sometimes mean waiting around for a few minutes but the patience is worth the successful result. LaZy is full of team players that are always looking out for each other, helping to improve our game experience overall. Nobody is only looking out for number one here, it’s all about the community.

in Guilds

Posted by: Ira.5172

Ira.5172

I joined LaZy looking for an active guild to play with and found an amazing gaming community formed by such amazing individuals. I couldn’t be more happy to have found my LaZy DNA

Ira Souleater – Necromancer
Talons [BT]
Fort Aspenwood

in Guilds

Posted by: CrypticPhantomz.5218

CrypticPhantomz.5218

Been with LaZy since the Gw1 days and the sense of community and friendliness of everyone in LaZy is amazing!

in Guilds

Posted by: Fitzy.1620

Fitzy.1620

Lazy is a great community and a strong competitor. Never a dull moment, and active members 24/7.

If you’re looking for a guild that offers strong guidance, a strong social network and full support from active members, make sure to check them out.

in Guilds

Posted by: cubrock.2197

cubrock.2197

A few years ago I joined LaZy’s Warhammer community. I stopped playing and here I am again 2 years later back with LaZy!

in Guilds

Araliun.5024

It appears our message is resonating very positively with players in Guild Wars 2. In the past 48 hours this post has existed we have experienced a 400% bump in the number of new people registering with our website and hoping to learn even more about us. We appreciate the attention and interest in our community and hope some will make it through our application review process to become members. Our application review process is steered by the members themselves; initially deciding which applications to allow to move forward into our initiate phase. It is beneficial to new applicants to be as detailed as possible when completing their application. The more attention given to an application = the more attention given to an applicant.

lazyimperium.com

(edited by Araliun.5024)

in Guilds

Posted by: JNCK.8317

JNCK.8317

I have been with LaZy NATION for over 4 years now. LaZy is one of a kind, it is a place for all ages, cultures and gaming types. The playing environment it provides for us, as gamers, is truly remarkable. There is always a friendly ‘face’ to play or even just socialise with. The communications between players is easy and respectful; to set up a group for a dungeon, or some WvW is not a challenge, there are always people up for it. With the wide range of nationalities across the guild, it makes the community, literally a 24/7, 365 days of a year, hub of activeness.

I have thoroughly enjoy my time here a member and as part of leadership at one time or another, and strongly recommend to anyone considering joining a new guild, that you give us a look and apply if you like what you see!

in Guilds

Posted by: Roman Leviticus.7935

Roman Leviticus.7935

Why LaZy??? Because we are anything but…’nuff said!!!

in Guilds

Posted by: Kyto.4269

Kyto.4269

Being in LaZy and being part of this community is having endless things to do, with so many hour in a day to do them all! I love it!