Looking for ACTIVE and ORGANIZED Guild =

in Guilds

Posted by: i hate pre order.1974

i hate pre order.1974

I’m a prophetic mmo player and i’ve been playing them since UO days. Seasons GW1 (24+ HoM) and GW2 player that has been gone since right after launch – Deployed :/ – I’ve managed to level two 80s as well as finish off most of the end game / fractals to level 11.

I’m looking for a guild that’s established (not going anywhere, very active) and looking for more active /dedicated members to all aspects of end game. Hopefully there are some guilds still around that are big and established? or at least organized. I’m based on Tarnished coast so looking for something on there.

(edited by i hate pre order.1974)

in Guilds

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

We’re organised and established, with members online ranging from 10 to 30+, depends if it’s weekend or not. We’re on gandara though, so idk if it’s appropiate for you, although world transfer is free. Here’s the guild page on official forums:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/The-Old-Boys-OB-Gandara-are-recruiting/first#post1185913

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

in Guilds

Posted by: Oakos.2417

Oakos.2417

Howdy sir, good to see a former UOer… we are getting old… har! Anyway, take a look below -

About Vanquish (www.vanquikittenoday.guildportal.com)

A guild built from the ground up for Guild Wars 2 we focus on doing more with less, selfless leadership and members that drive the guild through all the content Guild Wars 2 throws our way! Consider us “casually hardcore!”

Focused on bringing its members top tier content in a mature and friendly environment we look towards the end game and all PvE/PvX aspects of Guild Wars 2 while placing the highest value on the actual person behind the keyboard. Vanquish is a no drama, RP light and content driven guild centered around having a good time and enabling the fun of one another through wit, selflessness and the occasional drinking game!

A few key facts!

•Stationed on: Tarnished Coast
•We are a medium sized guild with the intention of doing more with less and quality over quantity (50-75 active members)
•We have a dedicated Ventrilo server and website
•While end game PvE and PvX is our goal we enjoy all aspects of game play and the road that leads to such including light RP and a range of social events within the guild
•We cater to an “older” crowd with an age requirement of 18+ (our average age being 30-50+)
•While the guild founder resides in the PST time zone we will cater to and support players from all over including events held across various times of play

Our core values as a guild:

•Respect – A respectful guild is a successful guild
•Attitude – A good attitude leads to good times
•Loyalty – A loyal member leads to guild cohesion, a loyal leader leads well
•Activity – An active guild is a fun guild
•Confidence – A confident member is a drama free member

So if you feel we might be a fit please stop by our site found at www.vanquikittenoday.guildportal.com and say a hello or simply seek one of our Officers out in game!

Guild Commander: Oakos
Guild Chief: Tormennt
Guild Officers: Neye, Sano, Maximus, Zarklin

in Guilds

Posted by: Vidiea.4867

Vidiea.4867

Sent you a PM. (:

in Guilds

Posted by: Jaskra.6940

Jaskra.6940

Hey, I Wanna Be a Super Villain [EVIL] might just be the guild for you. We’re a PvX guild that has a large community (over 200 members) that is active 24/7 (usually 15-25 players at all hours) and are comprised of players from the USA, CAN, AUS, NZ, and other oceanic areas. =) There is always chatter and friendly banter available as well as active gameplay with guildies. We regularly participate in group events like the MAW in Wayfarer Foothills, it’s become a guild favorite for leveling; as well as Elder dragons.

The primary objective of the guild is to play and chat with our fellow guildies by exploring the maps, questing, exploring dungeons, completing challenging jumping puzzles, and participating in WvW and PvP. Through grouping and playing together we have and will continue to accrue influence to obtain upgrades that benefit all members. All the while, we’ll laugh maniacally plotting the demise of innocent bystanders! Mwahahaha!

We have a website and ventrilo server available as well. =)The purpose for this website is to have a place outside of game where players can share information. We would look forward to playing with you in the game!

If you would like to talk to me personally please contact me in game:

Character: Jaskra Ryonative [Guild Leader]
ID: Jaskra.6940
Server: Isle of Janthir

Jaskra Ryonative ~ Mesmer
Meredith Nic Éssus ~ Necromancer
[Blackgate]

in Guilds

Posted by: Dark Revan.7634

Dark Revan.7634

Hi,

I sent you a PM but here is our recruitment page in the forums: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/Potluck-Massacre-PLUM-is-recruiting/

in Guilds

Posted by: OutspokenAardvark.9781

OutspokenAardvark.9781

Hello, I hate pre order! I think Dissentient sounds perfect for you and we’re even on Tarnished Coast! Here’s our recruitment info for more details:

Do you enjoy WvW but can’t find a dedicated group to play with? Are you looking for a group of people to join you in your quest for Legendaries and dungeon gear? We are the synthesis. Dissentient or [DIS] is a tight-knit Guild Wars 2 community that focuses on advanced tactics in WvW and dungeon running. We pride ourselves on having a great competitive WvW experience while keeping a warm, friendly and helpful atmosphere. Whether you’re looking for active and advanced WvW, an active dungeon running community or a group of friends, Dissentient is the answer.

Dissentient is on Tarnished Coast. Why did we choose Tarnished Coast as our home server? TC is known for three things: Having a mature and friendly community, roleplaying, and never giving up even if we’re in dead last in WvW. A steadfast competitive experience where PvP and PvE can meet gracefully. This is exactly what we want to emulate at Dissentient. In WvW, we have made a name for ourselves and now we want to expand our influence.

[DIS] Offers:
> 190+ Active Members (and growing)
> Mature Community, Avg age: 22-36 (No age requirement to join)
> Tarnished Coast is a Tier 2 WvW Server (Not too hardcore but very competitive)
> Heavy coverage during all NA Prime times
> Dedicated (and snazzy) website at http://dissentient.org
> Active Mumble Server (Our VoIP)
> Dedicated WvW Commanders and Advanced Tactics
> WvW Focused Guild, large number of members who WvW every day
> Daily Guild Events: http://events.dissentient.org
> Daily Guild WvW Pushes
> Daily Dungeon Runs
> 18+ Legendaries
> 16+ Commanders

If you have any questions, please visit http://faq.dissentient.org as it tells you everything you could possibly want to know about Dissentient. If you would like to register to join Dissentient, please visit http://join.dissentient.org. If you would like to contact one of us feel free to post here or send mail/whisper our WvW Officers: Rhyme (OutspokenAardvark.9781) and Ruq Aluna (Ruq.5396) or our guild leader: Zeegarl (Zee.7498). Hope to see you in game and on the battlefield!

Rhyme – Commander
[DIS] Dissentient – http://dissentient.org
[TC] Tarnished Coast

in Guilds

Posted by: Grotesque.6480

Grotesque.6480

Dear i hate pre order,

We from Extraordinary Gentlemen [EXG] are an international Mature PvX guild playing on Desolation [EU]. As we are an international guild, we have members from all over the world. We mainly reside in USA / Canada / Europe and Asia! Therefore, we have members online at all times ready to do some dungeons or WvW runs!

As of right now, we have over 214+ Members inguild with a daily login varying from 130 ~ 150 members online and around 50 ~ 70 members online at the same time.

As we are a PvX guild, we are several Officers appointed to specific game types such as PvP, PvE and WvW. They organize scheduled runs through the week whom you can join if youd want to be sure to hit a party. Outside those scheduled events, we organize alot of guild events and other parties all the time!

Nonetheless, if youd like to know more about us, make sure to check out our website at http://www.exg-guild.com! Feel free to reply or PM me incase you wish to know more info about us!

Best Regards,
Grotesque

Team Aggression [TA]

in Guilds

Posted by: papaganoosh.7908

papaganoosh.7908

• Recruitment Status: OPEN for dedicated PvP players (Open to all races/classes.)
  • Region: UK/EU (Anyone outside of these regions can still apply.)
  • Age Requirement: Applicants must be 18 or over.
  • Play-style: Semi-Hardcore / PvP
  • Guild Leader: Benki
  • Officers: Aeonax, Bladeh, Kaboom, Papaganoosh, Phoru, Snort

Hi Buddy,

The Unnamed is a semi-hardcore European Guild looking to recruit for PvP players. Since beta when being on Desolation, we have moved to Gunnars Hold and then to Blacktide before coming back to Desolation which we believe to be the most consistent server for players interested in both forms of PvP. Our recent move here is focussed on recruiting a WvW force large enough to take on the other zergs and blobbing kittens of tier 1, as well as consolidating and building upon our three active SPvP teams by basing ourselves at the centre of European SPvP in the Desolation mists.

Back on GH and BT we roamed WvW in force and did our part in contributing to the WvW effort. We decided to move over to Desolation because the WvW community didn’t feel strong enough for us on BT, and although we had an unbeatable server it was at the sacrifice of the good fights that we are now back to return to our old BETA stomping ground.

As it stands we WvW as a guild on a Tuesday and Thursday night, and although there is a solid WvW presence most nights, Monday and Wednesday are our usual SPvP focussed nights. There are of course members who SPvP or WvW 24/7 and this just improves our community.

If you want to be a part of a guild and community of players who care about PvP and work well as a team while having a good laugh along the way, then The Unnamed will suit you just fine. We are semi-hardcore and we take our PvP seriously, though we also like to have fun with it as well, so we can also be laid back and a great laugh too. We also stick by a rule that real life always comes before in-game, having learned that this is the best way to keep members happy over the fives years we have been playing games together.

Requirements

- When in PvP you must be present on Mumble
- You must always represent The Unnamed when in WvW or SPvP
- If online, you are required to join our compulsory Tuesday night WvW (RL commitments will be excused)

How to Apply

To apply, make an account on our website and then head over to our WvW application form: http://www.the-unnamed.com/wvwapp
Or our SPvP application form:
http://www.the-unnamed.com/spvpapp

A response may take a few days, as our Officers are usually very busy with leading, so please be patient when waiting for acceptance!

Thanks for reading and hope to see your application soon!

Papa

Officer, The Unnamed [EU]