Looking for a fresh start

in Guilds

Posted by: Simhavaktra.4039

Simhavaktra.4039

My story is simple: I’ve joined GW2 a few months after the launch, due to the real-life commitments I had when the game launched. Unfortunately, it seems that my first server of choice was not such a great one for my play-style, so I ended up leaving the game – even if I was part of a few guilds, I felt alone. Everyone was max level, geared, they had their own agenda, no one was there to help, not even to chat, all they seemed to do were speed runs and farming gold.

I’ve deleted all my characters, I can chose whatever server i want now (will still be locked for 7 days after I make a choice). I’m looking for a guild on an English speaking server (NA, EU, does not matter much to me – I’m EU but I tend to have weird play times). Ideally a mature guild (i’m 35) with people who play together, do stuff together: guild events, dungeons, WvW, everything there is. Helpful, noob friendly, no drama. I want to be part of something, I don’t want a chat room where someone says two words every 15 minutes.

I’m not new to MMO’s, I know “how things work”. I might still need some guidance here and there but I can hold my own. The ideal place for me would have frequent mass group scheduled events (like “dungeon evening” or “WvW evening” etc.)

If you feel that I’ll fit in your guild, or if you need more detailed info, please contact me. Thank you for reading all this and enjoy the game

(edited by Simhavaktra.4039)

in Guilds

Posted by: bobomonkey.3685

bobomonkey.3685

Hey Simhavaktra!

I think our guild Order of Shadows on Darkhaven may be the perfect fit for you! We are an 18+ guild of about 50 members. We value quality over quantity and have built a very friendly community that thrives on gaming together and helping each other out.

We have weekly events, everything from wvw, dungeons, fractals of the mist, and we’re working on getting our first guild bounty run as well. All of our members are very friendly and a lot of us play alts at lower levels as well, so if you ever need any help with anything, all you have to do is ask.

If you want to check us out our website is www.orderofshadows.net it’ll show you what an unregistered user sees (we want to keep our members information private) but it’ll give you an idea on who we are, our philosophy and also our run schedule calendar. We have a vent server that we use mostly during runs, but occasionally we do have people pop on there just to chat as well.

If you have any questions for me you can hit me up either here or in game (though if you deleted all your characters here may be a better option lol).

I hope you check us out, because it sounds like we’d be a perfect match for what you’re looking for, but if not I hope you find a great guild to call home!

-Bobomonkey

in Guilds

Posted by: RagingDragon.9475

RagingDragon.9475

Hi Simhavaktra,

I sent you a PM with some info.

Commander Kane Ragingdragon
Knights of Ares [ARES] - Apply Now

in Guilds

Posted by: Simhavaktra.4039

Simhavaktra.4039

Thank you for all your replies and PM’s! To be honest, did not expect to receive that many that fast, which means there is still hope!
To be fair to everyone and not to make possible other posters work for nothing, I’ll check the 8 guilds which contacted me either here or in PM’s and then I’ll take my choice. Thank you again.

in Guilds

Posted by: soulfoot.1697

soulfoot.1697

Unrepentantgaming.org is a casual adult only multi game community. If you are looking for a laid back place to call home for any mmo give us a look

in Guilds

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

My story is simple: I’ve joined GW2 a few months after the launch, due to the real-life commitments I had when the game launched. Unfortunately, it seems that my first server of choice was not such a great one for my play-style, so I ended up leaving the game – even if I was part of a few guilds, I felt alone. Everyone was max level, geared, they had their own agenda, no one was there to help, not even to chat, all they seemed to do were speed runs and farming gold.

I’ve deleted all my characters, I can chose whatever server i want now (will still be locked for 7 days after I make a choice). I’m looking for a guild on an English speaking server (NA, EU, does not matter much to me – I’m EU but I tend to have weird play times). Ideally a mature guild (i’m 35) with people who play together, do stuff together: guild events, dungeons, WvW, everything there is. Helpful, noob friendly, no drama. I want to be part of something, I don’t want a chat room where someone says two words every 15 minutes.

I’m not new to MMO’s, I know “how things work”. I might still need some guidance here and there but I can hold my own. The ideal place for me would have frequent mass group scheduled events (like “dungeon evening” or “WvW evening” etc.)

If you feel that I’ll fit in your guild, or if you need more detailed info, please contact me. Thank you for reading all this and enjoy the game

Dude, the Old Boys is the place for you to be. We’re adult, laid-back and do tons of events! We do WvW group-ups nearly on a daily base, a crap ton of dungeons and fractals and we have 3 guild missions of 5 unlocked, doing them on weekly base!
Want to join? Let me know something! Also, we’re on Gandara.

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

in Guilds

Posted by: LLunatic.5280

LLunatic.5280

Check your PMs

Guild Master Forbidden
http://tinyurl.com/theforbidden
Come check us out!

in Guilds

Posted by: myenchantedlife.3729

myenchantedlife.3729

Hi there Simhavaktra,

I am from Hedonism on Ferguson’s Crossing. We are a mature, friendly guild and have members on nearly any hour you log in and we support all the game has to offer. Our members are relaxed and groups are both scheduled and form spontaneously.

As far as people being maxed and not helping out lowbies, that just doesn’t happen here. If you just want to hang out with someone, all you have to do is ask. We routinely have level 80’s and level 15’s playing side by side. Most of us who do have 80’s also have alts that we are leveling and we have a nice mix of new and veteran players.

We are also a truly casual guild. Some so-called “casual” guild still require you to be on X hours/days but at Hedonism we understand people have real lives and commitments. We support your choice to have a life, family, school and even a job!

If I’ve piqued your interest and you have a minute to visit our web site, take a look at the “Information” section on our home page, after reading that you should have a good feel for who we are and we are all about. You can decide from there if you agree that we’d be a good fit for you.

If you have any questions, you can contact me here or in game at myenchantedlife.3729

Thanks for your time and good luck with your search,

Vel/Nichole
In Game: myenchantedlife.3729
Web Site: http://hedo.guildportal.com

Vellerana, Guild Leader
Hedonism on Ferguson’s Crossing
Web Site: http://hedo.guildportal.com

in Guilds

Posted by: Rits.4036

Rits.4036

Hi there Simhavaktra!

Well if you haven’t found home yet, [UM] is a friendly and mature NA guild that provides a helpful and fun atmosphere. We’d love to have another friendly face join us and become a part of the family! We also have ~3-6 on at odd hours for NA (4AM-9AM EST) I’ll post our guild blurb and let you find out more about us that way.

Good luck in your search and thank you for reading!
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Who We Are
We are a PvX guild with a pride in respecting others, no matter their play style or play level. We also are tight knit and enjoy getting to know one another through activities such as Dungeons, WvW, Fractals, sPvP, or partying up in PvE to do Orr events and
Dragons, and even helping with lvling main characters and alts.

The Unholy Mackerels has a core group of active members and we are building upon that, however doing so slowly so we get to know each and every one. We currently are a medium size guild with 55 members and with 20+ of us active daily, consisting of mostly NA members.

We are quite the social guild through teamspeak and guild chat. We use teamspeak but do not require it. Our newer members can listen in on the first few days and talk when they feel comfortable, however most talk within minutes because of how easy going everyone is!

What We Do
We currently run weekly scheduled WvW, Dungeons, Fractals, Guild Treks and Guild Bounties and do any of the above throughout the week off schedule. Also we provide FUN events and random guild chat trivia with prizes. There is always something going on daily, usually any time after 6pm EST – 2am EST during the weekdays and any time during the weekends.

What Server We Are On
You can find us on the Fort Aspenwood server. A tier 2 server for WvW, has quite a busy PvE population in maps, has a friendly community forums for all things GW2, also has a community teamspeak where everyone is welcome and also has our own guild channel (however we use our private TS in most cases), and a server that enjoys working together through good communication while playing to just have fun.

What if I’m not on FA?
No fear! UM allows recruits to guest for up to a month in order to help everyone to have time to gather in game gold or irl money in order to transfer. Our staff and members are also more than willing to help by running events to help out! With all the events we run it is very easy to make the money to transfer in as little as a week.

How to Join Us!
Take a look around on our website to see more about us and our events we run and click “Join” to fill out our simple and easy app. If you have any questions, feel free to ask any one of us, we would definitely be happy to answer!

Contacts
GM: Rits.4036
Officers: Jinxey.4173
Moriarty.6809
http://theunholymackerels.enjin.com/

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/The-Unholy-Mackerels-UM-PVX-Fort-Aspenwood/first#post1369077

Grumpy Rits – A GrumpyCat/Charr Warrior
The Unholy Mackerels [UM]
Fort Aspenwood