Looking for pvx guild

Looking for pvx guild

in Guilds

Posted by: sportman.7329

sportman.7329

hi, i am from desolation server. i am looking for eu pvx big guild
who doing guild missions tier 3 and other missions also having very good coordinated events
and guild that does not force you doing wvw.
i am willing move to another eu server just keep that in mind.
pm me here / in game / or mail

Looking for pvx guild

in Guilds

Posted by: sportman.7329

sportman.7329

still looking

Looking for pvx guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

Hey dude, please consider The Old Boys (link: http://oldboys.enjin.com/aboutus).
We’re a casual PvX guild with about 30-40 active players and we’re getting the Guild Missions soon (we have Guild Bounty already).

You can contact Bartholomew Roberts, Vestra Grey or me for an invite.
It might be we can’t invite you this evening, but hopefully tomorrow

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

Looking for pvx guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Grotesque.6480

Grotesque.6480

Dear Sportman,

We from Extraordinary Gentlemen [EXG] are an international Mature PvX guild playing on Desolation [EU]. As we are an international guild, we have members from all over the world. We mainly reside in USA / Canada / Europe and Asia! Therefore, we have members online at all times ready to do some dungeons or WvW runs!

As of right now, we have over 214+ Members inguild with a daily login varying from 130 ~ 150 members online and around 50 ~ 70 members online at the same time.

As we are a PvX guild, we are several Officers appointed to specific game types such as PvP, PvE and WvW. They organize scheduled runs through the week whom you can join if youd want to be sure to hit a party. Outside those scheduled events, we organize alot of guild events and other parties all the time!

Nonetheless, if youd like to know more about us, make sure to check out our website at http://www.exg-guild.com! Feel free to reply or PM me incase you wish to know more info about us!

Best Regards,
Grotesque

Team Aggression [TA]