[TC]Cynical(CYN)~PvX ~Seeking Wv3/PvE Players

in Guilds

Posted by: Chaosx.2471

Chaosx.2471

Big players, small players, short players, tall players, new players, veteran players, young adult players, older adult players, LGBT players, straight players, funny players, and craZy players! We have em ell, and we welcome them all! Consider Cynical as your new home, you won’t regret it!

Sinner – GM & Commander
[CYN] Cynical – http://cynicalgw2.com
[TC] Tarnished Coast

in Guilds

Posted by: GANGLAND.6357

GANGLAND.6357

Tarnished Coast has proven to be an excellent fit for our guild. Whether your are on TC, or still looking for a server transfer, you should check us out!

We have plenty to offer all- sPvP, WvWvW, Dungeon groups, as well as various weekly guild events and contests.

Don’t take my word for it- check out our website and give us a try!

—G A N G L A N D—
Cynical <CYN> of Tarnished Coast

in Guilds

GANGLAND.6357

This coming week promises to be a crucial WvWvW battle. If WvWvW is your thing, we have several organized, specialized groups, but could always use more bodies!

We also offer PvE groups and duneon groups throughout the week, as well as the occasional Orr zerg.

If sPvP is your thing, well guess what, we have that too!.

Come check us out.

—G A N G L A N D—

in Guilds

Chaosx.2471

Dear forum moderators: this is NOT a bump, due to your character limitations, I cannot update my original post with additional information.

Cynical will be hosting a community event on Tarnished Coast in the near future, so stay tuned to our website www.cynical-gw2.guildlaunch.com for details!

Sinner – GM & Commander
[TC] Tarnished Coast

(edited by Chaosx.2471)

in Guilds

Posted by: Pamir Songspinner.3168

Pamir Songspinner.3168

Hey Everyone! Thought I’d share some love:

I joined Cynical about 2 weeks ago and can happily say that I’ve never looked back. This is a great group of people – extremely active website, always a large chunk of people online in off hours, wonderfully organized WvW, events going every night and a supportive and active leadership. People are friendly in mumble and as long as you’re willing to give of you’re time, you will definitely be appreciated. Glad they moved over to TC or else I never would have found them!

Pamir Arkfall – Covenant of the First Flame [Soul]
www.soundcloud.com/songspinner
For. The. Toast.

in Guilds

Chaosx.2471

Thanks Pamir for the wonderful feedback!

Cynical welcome our 2 newest Officers, Trupiaal and Magnus Robotfighter. Both will be supporting the guild in the role of WvWvW Officer. This shows Cynicals commitment to WvWvW, and also shows we are growing to the point where we now require additional officers to help out!

Sinner – GM & Commander
[TC] Tarnished Coast

in Guilds

Posted by: cymerdown.4103

cymerdown.4103

Tonight was sPvP night, and we had a really good turnout, including 1 member that had never tried it before and loved it. Looking for more members for all aspects of the game, apply to Cynical today!

~Kensuda, sPvP Officer

Kensuda (Bunker Guardian)
Bunker Guardian Guide
Twitch Stream

in Guilds

Posted by: Joey.2769

Joey.2769

message removed can no longer recommend

Commander X Swagalicious X
Commander Twerknificient
Joey Bladow

(edited by Joey.2769)

in Guilds

Posted by: Cruore.2486

Cruore.2486

A unique, extremely well run and well organised guild.
Great sense of community, very friendly and helpful people.
We offer everything.
Currently, especially interested in WvW oriented people to wreak havoc on the enemy.
Apply today :-)

When you have to shoot, shoot, don’t talk!!!!

in Guilds

GANGLAND.6357

Cynical is still actively recruiting for bolster our numbers. We are a tight-knit, organized, mature group of individuals looking for like-minded folks that share our passion for the game.

Whether it’s WvWvW, sPvP, Dungeon Groups, or General PvE, we have something to offer everyone.

If this sounds interesting to you, please check out our website at:
http://cynical-gw2.guildlaunch.com

—G A N G L A N D—

in Guilds

Chaosx.2471

Cynical will be hosting another Spvp night tonight, come join the fray as we team up for free and paid tournaments! Cynical also provides workshops on spvp and builds, hosted by Kensuda, one of our top Spvpers!

Sinner – GM & Commander
[TC] Tarnished Coast

in Guilds

Posted by: Jeremy.9875

Jeremy.9875

I joined Cynical several weeks ago. I can honestly say it is a great guild. They are truly balanced PvX. Every night there is a guild event of some sort covering all aspects of the game. Players are very friendly and mature. If you are looking for a guild on Tarnished Coast, please check out Cynical.

in Guilds

Chaosx.2471

Magnus and many of our other members have posted about their experiences here in Cynical, feel free to scroll back through our thread and see what our members have to say!

Sinner – GM & Commander
[TC] Tarnished Coast

in Guilds

Chaosx.2471

Cynical is hosting a WvWvW Workshop for all our members who wish to learn more about WvWvW. Beginners, or players who just want to hone their knowledge, both benefit from our workshops! This is just one example of how Cynical strives to help our members.

Sinner – GM & Commander
[TC] Tarnished Coast

in Guilds

Chaosx.2471

If you are looking for a community to compelte Guild Missions with, look no further! Cynical hosts regular group events to complete the new dailies/monthly, and we also plan to host regular events to complete the upcoming Guild Missions as well!

Sinner – GM & Commander
[TC] Tarnished Coast

in Guilds

Chaosx.2471

Join Cynical in WvWvW this week as we face off against Kaineng and Blackgate for what is sure to be an epic matchup! If you are looking for organized and structured WvWvW where you can really make a difference as a member of the team, then CYN is for you. We specialize in “strike” teams, as well as an offensive guild team and a defensive team, who can all join up together to form a guild zerg! So no matter what your playstyle is, Cynical has what you are looking for!

Sinner – GM & Commander
[TC] Tarnished Coast

in Guilds

Posted by: Drengarblar.1240

Drengarblar.1240

We will be having a special guild event this Sunday! (Feb. 10). You are more than welcome to come join us for this special event. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact either myself (Drengarblare) or any of the Officer or Sinner (GM)!

Spectral Legion Gaming [SL]

in Guilds

Posted by: cymerdown.4103

cymerdown.4103

WvW reset happens tonight – join Cynical, save the world! No matter how you like to play in WvW, CYN has an important role for you to fulfill in our highly-organized teams!

~Kensuda, sPvP Officer

Kensuda (Bunker Guardian)
Bunker Guardian Guide
Twitch Stream

in Guilds

Cruore.2486

Don’t let this chance pass you by. Join this amazing guild.
Tonight is reset night in WvW and we can always use some dedicated blokes.
We offer a great environment with sound tactics and grear people.
Join Cynical today.

in Guilds

Posted by: Toxic.4320

Toxic.4320

wanders through and bumps
Really awesome guild, y’all. They even like me!

Ethos Mores [KWBH] Commander, Ranger
Nontoxicwench [KWBH] Guardian
Gefarhlich Madchen [KWBH] Mesmer

in Guilds

Cruore.2486

Come one come all.
Have a look at our website http://cynical-gw2.guildlaunch.com and see for yourself why this is the place for you :-).

in Guilds

Posted by: Revel.6931

Revel.6931

Today Cynical’s PvE Officers will be hosting the guild’s first naked dungeon race! Teams will strip down to their underwear and weapons and racing through a dungeon to be revealed a the last minute. This is one of many fun events our officers have planned coming up in the next few weeks/months. Come join us! Even I will take part in the mayhem.

And of course I would be doing the guild a disservice if I didn’t mention our growing force in WvW since moving to TC. On Friday we formed two strike teams (one led by myself) along with a larger offensive force and a defensive group. When we were needed, we formed up as a guild to hold the KGBL Bay against wave after wave of KG and BG, even with no supply camps. It was some of the most fun I’ve had in WvW. We’ve love for more to join us.

Ceid Oitu
WvW Officer – Cynical [CYN] of Tarnished Coast

in Guilds

Jeremy.9875

Lots of great events this past weekend and many more scheduled for the future. Come see what you are missing. I have really enjoyed my time in Cynical. I’m sure you will find the same.

(edited by Jeremy.9875)

in Guilds

GANGLAND.6357

In addition to our weekly scheduled WvWvW and PvE events, Cynical offers Profession and WvWVW Workshops to ease new players into Guild Wars 2.

Our Officer Crew strives to create an organized, helpful environment for players of all skill levels.

Whether you are new to the game, or simply looking for an active, helpful guild community, come check us out at http://cynical-gw2.guildlaunch.com !

—G A N G L A N D—

in Guilds

Chaosx.2471

Cynical is hosting an Elementalist Workshop this Wed at 6pm EST! During this workshop, we will go over advanced Elementalist tactics in both PvE and WvWvW, weapon and combo skills, builds and traits, etc. This is just one example of the type of events you can regularly expect from CYN, so check us out!

Sinner – GM & Commander
[TC] Tarnished Coast

in Guilds

Jeremy.9875

Fill out an application today.
Cynical is looking for more members to expand our role in the game even further. We have a great balance of PvE , sPvP & WvWvW with organized events everyday.

in Guilds

GANGLAND.6357

Tonight is our Elementalist Workshop, scheduled for 6 pm EST. Our Officer Crew will discuss strategy and tactics for the Elementalist Profession in WvWvW.

In addition to events such as this, Cynical offers organized Dungeon groups, sPvP, and WvWvW on a regular basis.

If this sounds interesting to you, check us out at www.cynical-gw2.guildlaunch.com!

—G A N G L A N D—

in Guilds

Chaosx.2471

Cynical will be hosting PVE/Dungeon night tonight Thurs Feb 14th at 8pm EST, and we will be running simultanious groups across all dungeons. We also have 4 different fractal difficulty groups, 1-5, 6-10, 11-15, and 16 – 20! No matter what you are interested in, Cynical has you covered!

Sinner – GM & Commander
[TC] Tarnished Coast

in Guilds

Jeremy.9875

Come join us for WvWvW server reset night. It is guaranteed fun and plenty of loot bags for everyone. We have both offensive and defensive teams as well as specialized 5 man strike teams.
If you are looking for a balanced PvX guild on TC, here we are.

in Guilds

Posted by: Zetank.6943

Zetank.6943

Great guild. very active pvp/pve love it.

in Guilds

Chaosx.2471

Cynical will be hosting our Team PvP night tonight, all are welcome to join us in the mists for some great pvp action!

Sinner – GM & Commander
[TC] Tarnished Coast

in Guilds

Posted by: Joey.2769

Joey.2769

can no longer recommend

Commander X Swagalicious X
Commander Twerknificient
Joey Bladow

(edited by Joey.2769)

in Guilds

Posted by: Drengarblar.1240

Drengarblar.1240

Dungeon night!!! Come out and have some awesome fun as we explore the dungeons of Tyria!!

Spectral Legion Gaming [SL]

(edited by Drengarblar.1240)

in Guilds

Posted by: Loves Fire.4678

Loves Fire.4678

Come on out and enjoy the fun!!!! Now with guesting you can come on over and give us a try and see how nice it is to play with people that have fun and get along like a gaming family. I have been a member for a few months now and playing with a great bunch of people helps keep the game interesting and FUN.

in Guilds

Jeremy.9875

Tonight we are hosting a WvWvW event at 8pm est. Please come join the fun as we fight to stay alive in T2. Cynical is always looking for new members for both WvWvW and PvE. No hard core experience needed. Check us out here www.cynical-gw2.guildlaunch.com

in Guilds

Chaosx.2471

Join CYN Tonight for our WvWvW Guild Event at 8pm EST! Whether you prefer large “zerg” groups, or small “strike” teams, or you prefer defending towers to your last breath, CYN has a WvWvW group that is right for you! We have recently added another PVE and WvW day to our weekly event calendar, so we have jam packed even MORE events into the week!

Sinner – GM & Commander
[TC] Tarnished Coast

in Guilds

Posted by: ThunderRose.3615

ThunderRose.3615

I am so glad that I joined, just over 2 weeks now(though it seems like forever that I joined). Cyncal is full of fun-loving people, not to mention a ton of events always going on. Come join the party!!!

in Guilds

Cruore.2486

Join us for our thrice a week organised WvW events. We run workshops, training sessions and anything else you need to be successful in WvW.
If you need a break, we also run great PvE events on days we are not actively busy in WvW.
All in all, something for everyone.
Join us now. NAOW!!!!!! :-D

in Guilds

Posted by: Ahka.6705

Ahka.6705

Joined CYN a few weeks ago. Having a blast so far. People in guild are a lot of fun. There’s always somethign going on, PvE, sPvP, WvW, Fractals, you name it. Not to mention playing on Tarnished Coast has been great so far! Very glad we chose this server.

Join Cynical – Great people, great server, great fun!

Ahka – Elementalist
[ZzZz]Zombie Coast, [CERN]When Zergs Collide
Tarnished Coast

in Guilds

Chaosx.2471

If you are a member of a small guild, and you are looking to merge with another guild in order to complete guild missions, then consider CYN! We are an established, organized guild with a strong ledership team, and a different guild activity every day. CYN is 160 members stong, but we have no plans to become a 500 member mega guild where everyone becomes just another member.

Sinner – GM & Commander
[TC] Tarnished Coast

in Guilds

Posted by: Kezhke.5086

Kezhke.5086

Join Cynical, every day when you log on you get a lovely welcome. And very generous with their gold, if it weren’t for them I wouldn’t have managed to get back on the Tarnished Coast. Go on, do it! You know you want to.

in Guilds

Posted by: Yuki.2694

Yuki.2694

Not to mention we just set up our PvP teams. Join us for tPvP to own some face!

in Guilds

Posted by: Silver Chopper.4506

Silver Chopper.4506

I’m the leader of a small guild on TC (~25 members, ~ 12 daily actives, all adults). We’ve been through many years of GW1 (where we were leading a 6-guild alliance) and started fresh during GW2 beta. However, I don’t have the time this year to manage the guild and with the new guild missions it is even harder to attract more members.
Most of the still active members do PvE, but some have interest in W3 and pvp.

I’m going to ask our active members if they fancy a merger. However, the thing about the weekly website visit it’s not going to be viable for some. I know since we have a forum (going for 5+ years) and some just don’t engage in it, but are very active in-game.

I will edit my post with a reply in the future.

in Guilds

Chaosx.2471

Hi Silver,

I would be happy to talk with you and your members about a possible merger. Please feel free to add me to friends in game, and I shall do the same. If you would like to speak on voice chat at any time, just let me know. In regards to the website, we are flexible with that. We understand not everyone is a forum person, and we don’t ask them to post, just simply “login”. Even once every other week is fine, as long as it’s once a month. We use this website login system to track and remove inactive players since Anet has neglected to put in any guild management tools in game.

Looking forward to speaking with you.

Sinner/Sinstra

Sinner – GM & Commander
[TC] Tarnished Coast

in Guilds

GANGLAND.6357

Thank you for the kind words, Harrish.

Cynical is constantly evolving and striving to create the best gaming environment for our membership.

We have a very active player-base, around the clock. Any individual or group of individuals interested in organized sPvP, WvWvW, Dungeons, or general PvE and looking for a new guild experience should definitely check out our website at
cynical-gw2.guildlaunch.com for details.

—G A N G L A N D—

in Guilds

Posted by: Darkmenion.7140

Darkmenion.7140

I would like to say thank you to [CYN] first and foremost. I was on the Isle of Janthir server and was looking to get into the game for the first time after a friend convinced me to buy the game on release to only decide he didn’t like the game. So, about a month ago i decided to give yjr game another shot and was looking for a guild. I met Sinner (Guild Leader) and he invited me into mumble to talk about the possibilty of joining. He is a SUPER GUY and the guildies are all AMAZING! Best decision i have ever made in an MMO! They are a very active guild there is ALWAYS something to do and everyone is extremely friendly and mature! We always have a blast in mumble and cut up quite frequently. Very happy with my decision to join Cynical and looking forward to being along side them for a VERY LONG time! Would recommend to all!

in Guilds

Posted by: greenezach.2971

greenezach.2971

This is a very friendly guild to both new and experienced players. I myself hadn’t been a part of a big guild before and didn’t realize the benefits of being in one until I joined CYN. I wouldn’t play any other way now. Highly Recommended!!!

in Guilds

Posted by: Manganeez.4801

Manganeez.4801

The week or so since I joined Cynical has really increased enjoyment of the game for me. Good coordination & communication, very effective, and yet we keep it light. Never a shortage of people to group with or joke around with. I can’t recommend it enough.

in Guilds

Posted by: Zetank.6943

Zetank.6943

Awesome guild very active and productive

in Guilds

Posted by: Desolate.8492

Desolate.8492

[CYN] is a VERY active, mature, helpful, and all around fun guild that I love being apart of. Great and helpful people, great atmosphere. One of, if not the best guild I’ve been apart of in a long long time of MMO gaming. [CYN] has it all; PvE, PvP (sPvP/Wv3), events, always having guild buffs up, guild missions to start very soon, and the list literally goes on. Before this the game got boring for me but after joining Cynical, you will always find something to do or others doing something and always chatting in guild chat pretty much ANY time of the day. With all this Cynical still keeps to a semi-casual atmosphere. Our leaders are some of the best I personally have ever come in contact with. Most helpful and knowledgeable. Come by and check us out. You’ll always find an officer online to answer any questions you may have.

Sylvain Ashar – 80 Human Ranger
Tarnished Coast
[DIS] Dissentient