200 chests? that's brutal.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Vanguardian.4921

Vanguardian.4921

Took me one story rewarded key to get my greatsaw skin good times.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Oreoz.2573

Oreoz.2573

lolz.

I spent 30 bucks for nothing and I think this is funny.
Well played sir.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: StormMcCloud.1587

StormMcCloud.1587

I got the shield off of 5 keys.

Capt Insano
Getof Fenris
http://gof.enjin.com/

in Halloween Event

Oreoz.2573

ok. Now i hate YOU. lol

That’s literally the only thing I want and a good financial sense is ruining my chances to get it. lol

in Halloween Event

Vanguardian.4921

Thing is.. I don’t know why people went in spending so much money.. i waited to see what the droprate was like, decided against buying keys, then opened one chest not expecting anything good at all and blam, greatsaw.

in Halloween Event

Oreoz.2573

Thing is.. I don’t know why people went in spending so much money.. i waited to see what the droprate was like, decided against buying keys, then opened one chest not expecting anything good at all and blam, greatsaw.

I think it’s ok to spend alot of money IF you know what you’re getting yourself into.

I knew and capped myself off at 30 dollars to try again with 20 or so after I get paid. No luck, no problem. Personal responsibility/accountability goes a long way and it’s a shame people can’t practice both.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Solirus.1754

Solirus.1754

If it makes you feel better the prices are dropping rapidly on the trading post and will likely continue to do so as the event goes on. The shield is only 20g, which can be made in a day or two of hard work. The only overly expensive one at this time is the Greatsaw, which will likely drop down to 30g-ish in time.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: StormMcCloud.1587

StormMcCloud.1587

If it makes you feel better the prices are dropping rapidly on the trading post and will likely continue to do so as the event goes on. The shield is only 20g, which can be made in a day or two of hard work. The only overly expensive one at this time is the Greatsaw, which will likely drop down to 30g-ish in time.

Good thing I already sold my shield for 25g, lol.

ok. Now i hate YOU. lol

That’s literally the only thing I want and a good financial sense is ruining my chances to get it. lol

/grin

Capt Insano
Getof Fenris
http://gof.enjin.com/

in Halloween Event

Vanguardian.4921

I think it’s ok to spend alot of money IF you know what you’re getting yourself into.

I knew and capped myself off at 30 dollars to try again with 20 or so after I get paid. No luck, no problem. Personal responsibility/accountability goes a long way and it’s a shame people can’t practice both.

You are my hero. I don’t have much else to say.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Masher.8051

Masher.8051

i have one key… what are the odds of me getting a new skin? :|

in Halloween Event

Oreoz.2573

ya. I’ll probably end up selling my stocked up rare mats (cuz I need to face the music that getting a legendary is a LONG ways out for me lol)

That shield right now IS my legendary and if my only obstacle is making the dough to buy it, then I am OK with that. lol

So long as we’re talking 80g and under.

Not like “Dawn” prices here lol

in Halloween Event

Posted by: azmodeus.3409

azmodeus.3409

i was going to spend $30 on keys, but got $30 in beer instead, best decision ever.

in Halloween Event

Oreoz.2573

You are my hero. I don’t have much else to say.

lol Well the fact of the matter is if people honestly want the skins that badly and the drop rate is that horrible for them (like me) then they should just buy it off the TP. The costs really aren’t that terrible as someone else said and yes, they will go up after the event but not to such heights that they’ll be Precursor status. Cmon now.

Plus there’s still a week left. Plenty of time to farm some gold before the prices fluctuate indefinitely