Clocktower Way To Fast

Clocktower Way To Fast

in Halloween Event

Posted by: SolarNova.1052

SolarNova.1052

ANET DO NOT NERF !

The difficulty is perfectly fine. its doable.

just take your time dont stress.. the more attmepts you have the more you understand how and when and where to jump.

If you not getting of the start location thats down to your loading time. Got 2 computers in my house. 1 very uptoday (my one) ..and on in the backroom, that one is a old C2E cpu ..and when it loads in and you ony have a second to move before the green stuff is at your feet.

Anyway it is possible ..its just a bit crowded atm ..took my plenty of attempts ..about 30 ish before i got it(visability was a kitten). once you complete it..you will find it easier to do again..which goes to show thats its perfectly doable once you learn how.

not bing able to do somthing within 1 hour ..hell 3 hours or more of constant attempts doesnt make somthing to hard. it just means your slow at learning ..whch again isnt necceserily a bad thing.

3930k 4.6ghz | NH-D14 Cooler | P9x79 Pro MB | 16gb 1866mhz G.Skill | 128gb SSD + 2×500gb HDD
EVGA GTX 780 Classified w/ EK block | XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res/Pump | NexXxos Monsta 240 Rad
CM Storm Stryker case | Seasonic 1000W PSU | Asux Xonar D2X & Logitech Z5500 Sound system |

Clocktower Way To Fast

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Hufflepuffer.4201

Hufflepuffer.4201

You get to the top of the Clocktower the same way you get to Carnegie Hall…

Repeatably falling to your death and cursing out your charr and norn teammates

Clocktower Way To Fast

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Yareon.2835

Yareon.2835

As for not being able to see your character… meh. Don’t see the problem there either. Its possible enough to judge your jumps based on the screen position and not rely only on your character, even when I was in a cluster of other players I never really felt others messed me up, when I fell it was because I wasn’t jumping properly. Granted I was playing a Charr, but my Charr is quite small, I still had to deal with other bigger Charr and Norn oversizing me and it never really bothered me.

I suppose making it instanced and solo wouldn’t be a horrible thing to do, though. It would remove some of the frantic nature of the start of the climb (when you start hearing everyone else get pulled in its rather tense), but I think the core difficulty would still be present.

I thought you had a charr/norn before you state it only by reading the start of the sentence, anyway it’s not only the PC that gets covered, I can barely see the ground in that point: I can guess where my cute little asura is…but I can’t guess where the floor is

Clocktower Way To Fast

in Halloween Event

Posted by: technonewt.2907

technonewt.2907

I would like a solo version so I could actually see where I am jumping, as an asura i can’t see my character in a crowd of tall people. >.>

Clocktower Way To Fast

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Kevjoe.6172

Kevjoe.6172

It is way too fast. Been trying for 2h30 minutes here and never got further than the 2 support beams.
Also, I don’t think that all of the norns/charrs helped, me being an Asura. Perhaps making it an instance would help, which would also rid us from the “waiting time” to re-enter. Would just save a lot of time without the need to make it easier.

The Cynnical Necro
Proud member of The Brothers Company [BROS] on Far Shiverpeaks

Clocktower Way To Fast

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Majunin.5289

Majunin.5289

If just everybody had the same avatar, lets say candy corn elemental, it would be imo a perfect puzzle, right now charr/norn blocking vision of the next block is getting old.

Clocktower Way To Fast

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Azjenco.9425

Azjenco.9425

just take your time dont stress.. the more attmepts you have the more you understand how and when and where to jump.

Again, that’s not the problem.

Being in a group of ten players, half of them being charr and norn, it hampers your vision. Seeing a small target while in a bundle becomes more a matter of luck than skill.

Clocktower Way To Fast

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Caelib.2497

Caelib.2497

The problem with this isn’t the puzzle, it’s the camera and other player models getting in the way.

Make it a solo challenge and the kittening will stop.

Clocktower Way To Fast

in Halloween Event

Posted by: iRock.7804

iRock.7804

I feel like I’m being punished for playing asura lol

Nomad

Clocktower Way To Fast

in Halloween Event

Posted by: ToxicToothpick.4396

ToxicToothpick.4396

Anyone notice that the only ones saying that there are no issues with difficulty or body blocking issues are the ones that actually got through it?

Anyone notice that the only ones saying there are issues with difficulty are the ones that failed to get through it?

Clocktower Way To Fast

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

Arena Net please DO NOT nerf this jumping puzzle. I was delighted by the fact that I actually had to retry it several times, something that usually never happens with other JP’s. It’s called an achievement and it should live up to it’s name (something most JP’s unfortunately don’t), it should not be something you just hand out to any- and everyone.

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

Clocktower Way To Fast

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Oorjuwa.1682

Oorjuwa.1682

They should put in mind different capabilities for different people when creating such activity. As an older person myself this has been difficult and frustrating since I only need the achievement. Jumping is fine and i like it, its the speed of the acid engulfing you…slow it down please… stop raising our pressure like this…as mentioned above, what makes it even more frustrating that its for limited period of time….

“You’ve got some really nice toys there. Mind if I break them?”
— Gwen

Clocktower Way To Fast

in Halloween Event

Posted by: SKuDDer.1860

SKuDDer.1860

Its not fast… I’ve made it on 3 of my characters now, its a challenge for an exotic. Stop trying to make everything easy.

Clocktower Way To Fast

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Opkier.9472

Opkier.9472

My issue being Asura is that I cannot see where I’m jumping with Norn and Charr hogging a lot of the view.

Clocktower Way To Fast

in Halloween Event

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

Arena Net please DO NOT nerf this jumping puzzle. I was delighted by the fact that I actually had to retry it several times, something that usually never happens with other JP’s. It’s called an achievement and it should live up to it’s name (something most JP’s unfortunately don’t), it should not be something you just hand out to any- and everyone.

That could be applied to year-long puzzles, but this on is limited to a few days. This only makes the puzzle even more frustrating for those affected by its multiple issues.

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!

Clocktower Way To Fast

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Fellthar.4895

Fellthar.4895

Anyone notice that the only ones saying that there are no issues with difficulty or body blocking issues are the ones that actually got through it?

Anyone notice that the only ones saying there are issues with difficulty are the ones that failed to get through it?

Not true… I failed to get through it thus far… failed miserably in fact and am continuing to do so! However, I am glad to see that ANet is adding things to the game that are challenging and that people have a hard time with (including myself). What kind of game is fun if nothing is hard? Not my type of game anyway. It is much more rewarding to conquer a hard task than an easy one. What are achievements worth if you can get them in your sleep? Very very little, imo.

I like a challenge for optional content such as events and achievements. Regular stuff should be balanced for the masses, and even much of the optional content, but true mastery should require at least some difficult stuff. That’s just my opinion, so take it as you will.

(edited by Fellthar.4895)

Clocktower Way To Fast

in Halloween Event

Posted by: ToxicToothpick.4396

ToxicToothpick.4396

I only need the achievement.

Okay I see the problem here.
Achievements are not things you need, they are things you optionally earn.
If you can get all the achievements without being any good at the game, then they are just fluff pops up on the screen every now and again to give you exp.

If you can’t earn it, don’t get it. It’s as simple as that.

Not true… I failed to get through it thus far… failed miserably in fact and am continuing to do so! However, I am glad to see that ANet is adding things to the game that are challenging and that people have a hard time with. What kind of game is fun if nothing is hard? Not my type of game anyway. What are achievements worth if you can get them in your sleep? Very very little, imo.

I never said the reverse was true.

Clocktower Way To Fast

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Mysticfruit.1976

Mysticfruit.1976

I’m gonna have to agree with it being too fast. I must have tried 50 times and the farthest I’ve gotten is to the second gear. There’s no time for correction, you get stuck (happens very easily) and you’re done. The second gear in particular for me, every time I either
a) Got stuck in the cogs and fell off trying to jump over it
b) Missed it by a hair and just slid off the side
There’s no way to tell if you’re going to slide or not.

The camera when it comes to puzzles is very agitating. Zoomed out all the way, zoomed in slightly, the camera flip out it it hits a corner.

My solutions to this would be either to
-Make the tricky textures more “sticky” (Planks and gears)
– Slow the acid a bit
– Decrease the time needed to enter the instance so we can just zerg in over and over (Least likely)

Also I’m not sure but there may be a bug where I just fail for no reason. Doing okay, no acid and all of a sudden I’m sent outside the instance.

Clocktower Way To Fast

in Halloween Event

Posted by: neon.4863

neon.4863

I don’t mind jumping puzzles, but I despise when they push time limits on you. One of my biggest pet peeves in gaming. Such an artificial way to increase difficulty.

Don’t expect much sympathy on the forums though, the standard reply to any criticims from the fanboys seems to be “omg l2p betterz”.

^ all of this

I despise time limits for pretty much everything. I much prefer very difficult jumps that take precision than feeling like I have to hurry. It’s especially bad when you have impaired reflexes (which I do right now).

I’ve been at this puzzle for over an hour and haven’t even progressed past the start. This isn’t fun, it’s just frustrating. I don’t even care about the reward, I just want to complete it.

Also there’s nothing wrong with doing things everyone can get or participate in, particularly as far as achievements you have a limited amount of time to get go.

Clocktower Way To Fast

in Halloween Event

MithranArkanere.8957

Exactly. Ive beaten all time challenges in games like Assassin’s Creed.

But in games like those, movement is fluent, and the camera is very responsive and smart.

I’m not playing the puzzle here. I don’t have problems knowing where to jump. The problems are jumping and the character not going there, because it collides with a minuscule corner and goes just up instead going up and forward.
And then there’s the camera, that I must keep within a small and precise angle at all times, or it’ll collide so I’ll end up seeing only the floor, and in some spot no angle will prevent that.
And then there’s everyone covering the view so you can’t see a thing unless you bring permanent passive speed boosts to skip ahead of everyone.

Frustration isn’t the same thing as difficulty. Frustration isn’t the same as challenge.
Frustration is the ANATHEMA of fun.

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
No exceptions!

Clocktower Way To Fast

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Greyfeld.7104

Greyfeld.7104

I don’t mind jumping puzzles, but I despise when they push time limits on you. One of my biggest pet peeves in gaming. Such an artificial way to increase difficulty.

Don’t expect much sympathy on the forums though, the standard reply to any criticims from the fanboys seems to be “omg l2p betterz”.

^ all of this

I despise time limits for pretty much everything. I much prefer very difficult jumps that take precision than feeling like I have to hurry. It’s especially bad when you have impaired reflexes (which I do right now).

I’ve been at this puzzle for over an hour and haven’t even progressed past the start. This isn’t fun, it’s just frustrating. I don’t even care about the reward, I just want to complete it.

Also there’s nothing wrong with doing things everyone can get or participate in, particularly as far as achievements you have a limited amount of time to get go.

There are already dozens upon dozens of achievements you can unlock with minimal to no effort.

Clocktower Way To Fast

in Halloween Event

Greyfeld.7104

But in games like those, movement is fluent, and the camera is very responsive and smart.

I’m not playing the puzzle here. I don’t have problems knowing where to jump. The problems are jumping and the character not going there, because it collides with a minuscule corner and goes just up instead going up and forward.
And then there’s the camera, that I must keep within a small and precise angle at all times, or it’ll collide so I’ll end up seeing only the floor, and in some spot no angle will prevent that.
And then there’s everyone covering the view so you can’t see a thing unless you bring permanent passive speed boosts to skip ahead of everyone.

Frustration isn’t the same thing as difficulty. Frustration isn’t the same as challenge.

I literally had none of these problems, and managed to finish the puzzle within an hour. I don’t know why you’re having these problems, but it may have more to do with your problem controlling your character, than anything with the puzzle itself.

Clocktower Way To Fast

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Abaddons Acolyte.7438

Abaddons Acolyte.7438

Suggestion, when we spawn in turn all characters into Ascalon ghosts. Having 5 Charr and a Norn all in the same map and trying to see anything makes it beyond irritating.

Clocktower Way To Fast

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Hufflepuffer.4201

Hufflepuffer.4201

Once you learn the correct route, the puzzle becomes much easier. Keep trying guys! It takes a bit of practice, but I find it quite fun (except for that slippery pink cog!) Once you get past that pink cog part, the rest of the puzzle is cake

Clocktower Way To Fast

in Halloween Event

neon.4863

^ all of this

There are already dozens upon dozens of achievements you can unlock with minimal to no effort.

That doesn’t mean an achievement we only have a limited time frame to obtain should be unattainable by people who, for whatever reason, just aren’t fast and precise enough. It wouldn’t be a problem if the achievement was permanently available (I’d just work on it daily until I got it), but in this case, yeah, I’m miffed.

Clocktower Way To Fast

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

I had no problem with strange colliding doing this JP.
The other stuff you mention are things EVERYONE else are suffering from, and A LOT of people already completed this jumping puzzle. This is just a l2p issue you are having. If you are not responsive or if you can’t play well under pressure then this jumping puzzle is not for you, just like map completion is not for me (I find it extremely boring). Do you see people asking ArenaNet to reward 100% map completion achievement after doing half the map, just because they find it tedious and not enjoyable for them? No!

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

Clocktower Way To Fast

in Halloween Event

Greyfeld.7104

^ all of this

That doesn’t mean an achievement we only have a limited time frame to obtain should be unattainable by people who, for whatever reason, just aren’t fast and precise enough. It wouldn’t be a problem if the achievement was permanently available (I’d just work on it daily until I got it), but in this case, yeah, I’m miffed.

What about the people who buy the game after the event? What about the people who couldn’t play during the event due to RL issues? Are we just going to hand out achievements to people because they were incapable of performing the required actions during the timeframe the event was available?

The clock tower isn’t required to unlock the holiday achievement, and the reward for completing it isn’t a unique item. It’s basically a standalone puzzle.

So yes, it’s perfectly acceptable for the puzzle to be too difficult for some people to finish.

Clocktower Way To Fast

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Sharktoof.1608

Sharktoof.1608

If you can get all the achievements without being any good at the game, then they are just fluff pops up on the screen every now and again to give you exp.

If you can’t earn it, don’t get it. It’s as simple as that.

I have no problem with something being challenging, and achievement being difficult to earn. But the major problem here isn’t the puzzle itself (I’m pretty good at puzzles, and pretty quick.), it’s the fact that flaws in the actual game are causing people not to be able to complete this. i.e. the crap camera and player models completely blocking views. It has much less to do with people being “no good” at the game.

There are many who probably are not so good at the game, and no, they shouldn’t just get the achievement. But the majority of the complaints I’m seeing are that groups are too large, and Asura are at a distinct disadvantage.

Clocktower Way To Fast

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

Just beat it with my Asura, still wasn’t really seeing the problem with other characters, even the 1 Charr that was fairly regularly right in front of or behind me.

However, I did notice another problem with my Asura. The camera goes crazy and zooms in super-close at some points (also accompanied by crazy camera shake), which is something that didn’t really happen with my Charr. Probably because the Asura is shorter and when he goes onto certain platforms he’s hidden by the rocks or platforms behind, so the camera tries to zoom to compensate. This happened even when I was the only one on-screen, so I know its not a player issue.

I’d say it is a little harder with an Asura character, but I think its more a camera issue than an issue with other players. At least it was for me. Still managable though, since it happens for the most part in the same spots you can learn and compensate for it.

Clocktower Way To Fast

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Grezko.7950

Grezko.7950

i have 1 problem – I play asura and I CANNOT SEE MYSELF when there are norn chars in there. Moving jumping puzzles -nice. Doing it with many ppl – bad idea!

Camera is a big shifty at times, but i will let that slide…

Officer of Executed [EXE] from Piken Square.

Clocktower Way To Fast

in Halloween Event

MithranArkanere.8957

[…]

I literally had none of these problems, and managed to finish the puzzle within an hour. I don’t know why you’re having these problems, but it may have more to do with your problem controlling your character, than anything with the puzzle itself.

You not having those issues doesn’t mean they are exclusive to me and the way I control the camera.

In some places, only tall characters or short characters have camera issues, for example.
Have you seen a ‘This tall so the camera won’t randomly jump around’ marker in character creation?
No? I though so.

And it’s not just me the one multiple issues with it. Let’s see one example.
http://es.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/1252on/official_clock_tower_jumping_puzzle_rage_post/

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
No exceptions!

Clocktower Way To Fast

in Halloween Event

Posted by: ombra.1987

ombra.1987

For anyone not able to complete it: no worries, it does NOT count toward the achievement/title

Clocktower Way To Fast

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Noeh.5960

Noeh.5960

It’s broken. The camera angles are horrible. You get stuck on everything going up. And unless you’re running it alone, you can’t see the jumps that you need to make. On top of all these issues, you shouldn’t need to wait on the jumping puzzle itself to give you a path on a race against the clock.

Clocktower Way To Fast

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Krag.6210

Krag.6210

Recorded a walkthrough of the clocktower, if it helps:
http://youtu.be/8Slj035TCjY

Clocktower Way To Fast

in Halloween Event

Posted by: geekgirlonezeroone.1793

geekgirlonezeroone.1793

Well, grats to those who have completed this. I’m finding it far too difficult to the point that it’s ceased to be fun. Lots of people are failing on the same point I am right after the first jump from the wheel. Events are supposed to be fun, not so frustrating that you’re virtually ripping your hair out and screaming.

For those of you saying “it’s meant to be hard”, what do you know? You didn’t design this game.

Being a mesmer at a jumping puzzle has a lot of oops and downs.

(edited by geekgirlonezeroone.1793)

Clocktower Way To Fast

in Halloween Event

Greyfeld.7104

[…]

You not having those issues doesn’t mean they are exclusive to me and the way I control the camera.

In some places, only tall characters or short characters have camera issues, for example.
Have you seen a ‘This tall so the camera won’t randomly jump around’ marker in character creation?
No? I though so.

And it’s not just me the one multiple issues with it. Let’s see one example.
http://es.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/1252on/official_clock_tower_jumping_puzzle_rage_post/

There are plenty of asura players who have made it through the puzzle, thusfar. So, while your complaints that the asura have unique problems may be accurate (I’ll be trying it with my thief tomorrow, so I’ll see for myself at that time), the puzzle is by no means impossible as it currently stands.

So yes, it is a “learn to play” issue.

Clocktower Way To Fast

in Halloween Event

neon.4863

^ all of this

What about the people who buy the game after the event? What about the people who couldn’t play during the event due to RL issues? Are we just going to hand out achievements to people because they were incapable of performing the required actions during the timeframe the event was available?

The clock tower isn’t required to unlock the holiday achievement, and the reward for completing it isn’t a unique item. It’s basically a standalone puzzle.

So yes, it’s perfectly acceptable for the puzzle to be too difficult for some people to finish.

I find it’s more frustrating to be able to play and to try at something but not be able to get it than it would be if I arrived too late or if I couldn’t play at all. But your mileage may vary.

I can see the point you’re trying to make, even if I disagree. It won’t change the fact that I am miffed that I’m too slow due to health reasons to complete this, even though I can get every other jumping puzzle achievement. I’ll live without the achievement, but I wish it wasn’t because my reflexes aren’t good enough for it right now.

Clocktower Way To Fast

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Kevlon.2341

Kevlon.2341

This was the best jumping puzzle in the game. Took me approximately 40 min to get it down..didnt think it was as hard as you all say. But I am also norn

Thats 1 for norn finally, hate those little asuras in pvp

Clocktower Way To Fast

in Halloween Event

MithranArkanere.8957

[…]

So yes, it is a “learn to play” issue.

No, it isn’t. It’s a ‘learn to avoid the issues and design faults’ issue.

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
No exceptions!

Clocktower Way To Fast

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Amonde Daneren.2380

Amonde Daneren.2380

I found this content to go against a basic rule of game design (anti-fun should not exceed fun), stopped trying to do it and won’t ever try again; but because it’s hip, i’m going to go ahead and say…

L2P

Clocktower Way To Fast

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Erin.7521

Erin.7521

I am bad at jumping puzzles. I know this but I WILL complete this by shear stubbornness alone!

The only thing I do find frustrating is the wait. I die very early on and I then get to stand there in a time out. It feels like a punishment which I have to say is grating a bit.

Rocking on Piken Square – the un-official EU roleplay server.

Clocktower Way To Fast

in Halloween Event

Posted by: nysta.6713

nysta.6713

to be honest, i’ve given up on jumping puzzles. they’d be easier if i had an x-box controller, but with keyboard-mouse, it can be frustrating. the last one i bothered with was in lion’s arch. in the caves, jumping across platforms/rocks. the roof of the cavern makes the camera zoom/retract fast.

and it’s not the only jumping puzzle which you have to turn and twist all the time to make a jump and make the camera go nuts. i had to go take some motion sickness pills and lay down for an hour.

for me, jumping puzzles are great in theory, but maybe not the greatest mmo addition. i was a bit sad to find the importance given to them in achievements.

i can honestly see why people like them, though. it’s great to feel you got all the way through. but i’m old enough to remember sitting down on a sega all day playing mario bros and ending up just getting so annoyed by that style of gameplay that anything resembling it automatically drives me nuts. combine that with the wonky camera zoom thing and it’s unplayable.

having said all that, i wouldn’t expect anet to dumb them down or make them easier. the whole point of platformers is they’re a memory game you have to keep doing over and over until you get it right. if you get it right the first 20 times, then the puzzle itself isn’t very good…

edit: also trying to say i wouldn’t want them taken out. i think it adds to the game, even if i personally can’t do them. it’s nice knowing they’re there.

Clocktower Way To Fast

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Tito.3270

Tito.3270

Actualy the clock tower is way too slow and the way where to jump is too obvious, it’s easyer then most of the other jumping puzzles. I needed 2 hours for the jumping puzzle in the eternal battlegrounds the first time, now i do it in under 9 minutes.
The clock tower however only took me ~15 minutes the first time, nerf it even a bit and there is no point to it especialy because it awards you with epic boots at the end.

Clocktower Way To Fast

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Nenthil.4312

Nenthil.4312

Honestly I hate the idea of time limit but what the hell, I understand that it’s suppose to be hard and that older players (and let’s be honest we don’t have such a great reflex as you kids;p) and those who doesn’t spent 15h in front of computer because they have other things to do are at disadvantage. I can deal with that. It’s weekend I can spare few hours to try, try and try. But the one thing I hate are other players there. So kittening annoying! Colours and amount of characters there is so distracting. Not mentioning that I can’t see my own kitten so I can’t tell where I am. So leave the puzzles as they are but make them instance so everyone will be happy.

Clocktower Way To Fast

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Araushnee.1852

Araushnee.1852

I’m sort of getting sick of the elite player arguments vs the average (casual) gamer arguments everywhere…. I can’t read any threads practicably without this happening.

I really wish that instead of arguing over something, everyone could work together to come to a solution that BOTH sides agree on. As it stands, no one is right or wrong because it is all an opinion.

They should make mmo’s that have different modes of difficulty. I’ve seen it done before in some f2p mmo; wish I remembered which one.

Gamer Gal

Clocktower Way To Fast

in Halloween Event

Posted by: sonicsix.5713

sonicsix.5713

I certainly do hope this does not count towards the overall achievement. I have completed every other jumping puzzle and enjoyed them all… but I absolutely detest this one because it is rushed and I was forced to wait to try again. I gave up, there is no fun anymore in it.

Clocktower Way To Fast

in Halloween Event

Posted by: RileyTheRad.8542

RileyTheRad.8542

Just because something is possible doesn’t make it plausible. This jumping puzzle is ridiculously hard. The people getting through are people who are highly above average players. If the average player tried for 5+ hours with nowhere near success, to me that says something is wrong. People keep saying that practice will make it possible, but there are only so many hours in a day.

Hoopa doopa.

Clocktower Way To Fast

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Kuthos.9623

Kuthos.9623

Okay so 500,000 people can’t do it.

They nerf it. Now 400,000 can’t do it.

So they nerf it. Now 300,000 can’t do it.

Etc,etc, etc

Till they get to a point where you walk in and loot the chest without even doing a jump puzzle.

It’s fine as it is. Some of the complaints are valid such as Asura having difficulties, but the rest are just whining about something being “too hard”.

Clocktower Way To Fast

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Morgoth.4573

Morgoth.4573

I’m just gonna do it when everyone else has gone to bed. Feels like I’m being griefed by all the Norn and Char players who I’ve been stuck with trying to do it…

Clocktower Way To Fast

in Halloween Event

Posted by: RileyTheRad.8542

RileyTheRad.8542

Okay so 500,000 people can’t do it.

They nerf it. Now 400,000 can’t do it.

So they nerf it. Now 300,000 can’t do it.

Etc,etc, etc

Till they get to a point where you walk in and loot the chest without even doing a jump puzzle.

It’s fine as it is. Some of the complaints are valid such as Asura having difficulties, but the rest are just whining about something being “too hard”.

Where are you getting these numbers? Your post makes no sense. And don’t you think 500,000 not being able to do something is a bit much?
I just feel that the fact that well over half of the players I see trying this can’t do it. If it were here for longer than this, maybe we’d have enough time to get it down pat. But it’s here for a couple days. If people are throwing hours on hours at this thing and just can’t do it, and it’s an incredibly significant amount of the players, that’s where a problem comes in.

Hoopa doopa.

(edited by RileyTheRad.8542)