Emissary of the Mad King - Can't count?

in Halloween Event

Posted by: AppleNitrox.6043

AppleNitrox.6043

Welp.. I will just get here to add that I too have the same problem, but all I can say great event! I really liked every act and it sure was a big fun looking forward for me!

in Halloween Event

Posted by: eagles.2619

eagles.2619

I have the same problem, i report it IG 3 days ago but no answer :/

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Iluminatro.3729

Iluminatro.3729

Same problem, but good event! Only a shame that i wont get the book with my other chars because the monsters there tend to onehit me.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Twaddlefish.6537

Twaddlefish.6537

Tracks that count to title:

Halloween Huntin’

Halloween Events

Mad King’s Realm

Attend The Party

Trick-Or-Treat Bags

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Meabh.8417

Meabh.8417

Yay! Thank you.

Aralia Caulis – Ranger
Amate Et Protegite – Guardian
[Goon]ies – Fort Aspenwood

in Halloween Event

Posted by: MrHanner.9854

MrHanner.9854

I did NOT get credit for entering the dungeon and leaving. Which sucks really bad cause its closed now. I did everything else except the tower. I tried like 56 times but had to abandon it. I wasn’t getting anywhere even after watching youtube vids and asking for tips. Rather upset I didn’t get credit for going into the dungeon I was going to go back in but its closed. Cant get my title now. Its even more frustrating that EVERYTHING else for halloween was still up but the dungeon got closed. Has anyone else simply not gotten credit for entering the dungeon?

in Halloween Event

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

I apologize to anyone that’s experienced this issue. Rest assured that if you have the achievements, we’ll get the meta achievement to update properly through some mechanism in a future build. In other words, I got your back and I’ll do my best to make sure nobody gets left hanging.

Remember to have a look at Survivor too. Lots of people would have acquired that one already, yet it’s stuck at 0 for them.

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!

in Halloween Event

Posted by: EvrythngGrey.6039

EvrythngGrey.6039

adding my name to the list. have everything done but Emissary and it shows 4/5

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Stormchaser.3197

Stormchaser.3197

First I’d like to say what an amazing job you guys did on this whole halloween thing. This tends to be my favorite holiday, and this is the most fun I’ve had in any in-game holiday event to date.

However, I just want to voice my extreme displeasure to hear that you aren’t counting pumpkin carving or the clock tower towards this meta, when they are both halloween achievements, and the meta does not specify that they do not count (and you cannot complete the one that requires entering the dungeon because you closed the dungeon off before the event ended). While pumpkin carving rewards its own title, and clock tower is rewarding because of the challenge, they are both time-consuming, and in the case of clock tower, difficult to complete. They should count. The fact that they aren’t just doesn’t make sense to me, and it puts a real sour note on the end of an otherwise very enjoyable event.

Edit: I don’t mean to beat a dead horse but I do have another reason why I feel the other two should count towards the meta:

From https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/halloween/Halloween-Exotics-Over-140g-to-craft-lets-give-them-to-everyone/page/3#post597311

Keep in mind that the recipes stay around, while the Ascent to Madness instance will be gone after the 31st until at least next year.

The dungeon was not available on the 31st to enter. I’m not sure if this was intended and was just a misunderstanding, or if there was a bug where it closed off early, but if the latter I definitely think the others should count towards the meta.

(edited by Stormchaser.3197)

in Halloween Event

Posted by: eagles.2619

eagles.2619

The bug is fixed, thank you Anthony, thank you ArenaNet

in Halloween Event

Posted by: AnthonyOrdon

Previous

AnthonyOrdon

Game Designer

Yep, just log into Lion’s Arch and your emissary achievement should be fixed (assuming you completed the right achievements).

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Erik Navkire.1603

Erik Navkire.1603

Awesome! Thanks for sorting this out ArenaNet! And a thanks in particular to Evan Lesh and Anthony Ordon for efficiently dealing with this problem!

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Ithris.1957

Ithris.1957

Thanks for fixing it