Halloween Act 2 Info Compilation

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Lmnotz.2057

Lmnotz.2057

you gain access to clocktower and rumblus by talking to the guy in the beginning, and selecting i would like to participate

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Nokturnal.6903

Nokturnal.6903

Sarmiri, we just waited till she was able to talk to us

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Nokturnal.6903

Nokturnal.6903

Page 12: http://i.imgur.com/1STdS.jpg

The torch is what triggers the event

in Halloween Event

Posted by: SoletLuna.2543

SoletLuna.2543

Around the fire, there is a suspicious location to be found, which gives you a water bucket.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

Reward for finding all 12 pages: http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/755/gw249d.jpg

So is there anything different? (Looks kinda the same) And from its name in the chat, looks like there won’t be more to it in the other two acts?

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Caliber.2987

Caliber.2987

Inquisition Game: Talk to red/bue flag NPC in LA to start. It’s survival zombie pvp, start as a villager and stay alive using weapons/food on the groundor an inquisitor and kill villagers.

It’s also awesome. And loaded right now (I had numerous timeouts connecting to server.)

Cur/Trc/Draftpunk | The Kindred Guild[TKG] | SBI

in Halloween Event

Posted by: takatsu.9416

takatsu.9416

you gain access to clocktower and rumblus by talking to the guy in the beginning, and selecting i would like to participate

guy in the beginning where? after entering a haunted door?

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Lmnotz.2057

Lmnotz.2057

yes..he’s standing on a raised area before the teleporter

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Braxxis.7062

Braxxis.7062

Page 11 - Use Gaseous Field on the south end of the Bridge southeast of Arca Waypoint, inspect the location and follow the ghost that appears. Use the Aqueous Field slightly northeast of the now invisible burning house and inspect the location to get the Water Bucket. Put out the fire, talk to the ghost.

Page 12 - Use Etheric Field here:

Attachments:

Nahla Lisandril / Ashelia Morin / Craulk
Yolaine / Orindine / Maliasera
~ Among the Ashes [Dust] ~

(edited by Braxxis.7062)

in Halloween Event

Posted by: qazqazqaz.2098

qazqazqaz.2098

Finished clocktower

http://i.imgur.com/DrMVp.jpg

in Halloween Event

Posted by: SoletLuna.2543

SoletLuna.2543

On the bottom floor, on one of the middle southern most pillars.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

So theres a set of exotic items we get (one piece for the tower)? Is it guaranteed or random?

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Silent Polaris.9301

Silent Polaris.9301

I’m a little sad about Act 2 and the locations. I thought ANet said that the Halloween events would be open to all players, but the last few locations require your character to be around level 55 if you don’t want to get helplessly murdered. Luckily for me I have guildmates who are at or above that level that can help me (my highest character is 35 at the moment), but I feel like I need to grind through those areas in order to complete Act 2. I understand they want to tell a story, but I wish they would have something in place that would mark your character as doing the quest so it would temporarily level you to the level of the area you need to be in. I just feel bad for anyone who has to solo the second act and doesn’t have a character high enough level yet. :/

Silent Polaris – Level 80 Ranger – Henge of Denravi

in Halloween Event

takatsu.9416

I’m a little sad about Act 2 and the locations. I thought ANet said that the Halloween events would be open to all players, but the last few locations require your character to be around level 55 if you don’t want to get helplessly murdered. Luckily for me I have guildmates who are at or above that level that can help me (my highest character is 35 at the moment), but I feel like I need to grind through those areas in order to complete Act 2. I understand they want to tell a story, but I wish they would have something in place that would mark your character as doing the quest so it would temporarily level you to the level of the area you need to be in. I just feel bad for anyone who has to solo the second act and doesn’t have a character high enough level yet. :/

While that’s true there’s limited starting areas. So… it would be crammed together if everything is in starting zones. and I guess they’re hoping that you’re going all over the place and levelling at the same time. XD

But this thread isn’t for comments and stuff, please keep it to information for the new act!

in Halloween Event

takatsu.9416

In case people still have questions, we had gathered a lot of info. But http://dulfy.net has a guide up for the pages now.

Contribute any new info should you find any here!

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Qelris.6901

Qelris.6901

I’m only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Theory.6879

Theory.6879

Just to make a simple list of things for easy viewing. Please correct me if I’m wrong!

1. Second part of mad memories book scavenger hunt, details here: http://dulfy.net/2012/10/26/gw2-shadow-of-the-mad-king-mad-memories-act-2-guide/

2. Can enter doors to enter King’s Realm
-Here you can climb tower and enter rumble

3. The PVP/MOBA style battle (Inquisition) that can be found in LA and other areas? (List all areas)

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Rhapsody.6173

Rhapsody.6173

1 question. on the pages.. do you have to re-do the original ones? or just pick up from the ‘new’ pages?

in Halloween Event

Posted by: guide.1487

guide.1487

An additional website with details on this event: http://www.almarsguides.com/gw2/GettingStarted/Halloween/

Your number one source for Guild Wars 2 Guides and Information:

http://almarsguides.com/

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Naethryn.1803

Naethryn.1803

So, are lower levels just not supposed to be able to finish collecting the pages? I am only level 33 and can’t get to some of these places without dying.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Whiskey Sam.6903

Whiskey Sam.6903

So, are lower levels just not supposed to be able to finish collecting the pages? I am only level 33 and can’t get to some of these places without dying.

Yeah, that’s absurd. Are you supposed to knock out 20 levels in three days to finish this?

Have flask; will travel.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Luthan.5236

Luthan.5236

Play with your level 80 main. There was enough time since headstart to get to level 80 with at least 1 char. If you did not buy the game early and started leveling early then it is your problem.

Only 1 item here. Not even an achievement. ;-)

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Naethryn.1803

Naethryn.1803

Play with your level 80 main. There was enough time since headstart to get to level 80 with at least 1 char. If you did not buy the game early and started leveling early then it is your problem.

I don’t have a level 80 main (my highest is 32 and I have another that’s 29). I pre-purchased the game and I have been in since beta. I don’t rush through content just to get to the highest level. No biggie. I just think the devs should have made it clear at what level players would be able to complete certain events so we don’t waste our time. This was never meant as a complaint just a genuine question is all.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Qelris.6901

Qelris.6901

Speaking of headstart, it’s kinda lame how I ordered CE back then and got it a few days into release since my gamestop didn’t receive it until few days after headstart. <_<

@Naethryn
If you’re on Crystal Desert, I can help you if you want.

I’m only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.