Halloween Events Bugged (Lions Arch)

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Clouded Judgement.7834

Clouded Judgement.7834

Is something going to be done about the event in Lions Arch.
The spectral meter investigation thing is bugged it sits there at the same progress.

[20%| ]

The paranormal spectral zone event.

Also I have completed many gate events but still my achievement says 0 halloween events completed.

Don’t you guys do any testing?

I really don’t want to miss out on the full progress because the events get bugged within the first 1 minute and never get repeated.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Vash.1852

Vash.1852

The one in LA isn’t meant to move, it will progress with the acts. The other events from doors are not counting towards the halloween events completed achievement, that for sure is bugged.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: karma.8763

karma.8763

the event in the middle of lions arch, isnt supposed to move, it is a countdown towards the last event. holy crap something doesnt work the way i think it should…..IT MUST BE BUGGED rolls eyes.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Horndrid.5794

Horndrid.5794

the event in the middle of lions arch, isnt supposed to move, it is a countdown towards the last event. holy crap something doesnt work the way i think it should…..IT MUST BE BUGGED rolls eyes.

Really? the game is full of bugs Im surprised anything gets completed so spare us your crap. rolls eyes

in Halloween Event

Posted by: AnthonyOrdon

AnthonyOrdon

Game Designer

It’s moving. Very slowly.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Kimbald.2697

Kimbald.2697

either the gentleman in red is being funny, or you’re being wrong

rolls eyes at both in case it’s one of the above

Wiggely, wobbely and other wombaty wabbity creatures…

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Zhertal.5142

Zhertal.5142

My theory is that Halloween events will appear in the Mad King Realm (something mentioned in the Achievements). The ones that pop up when opening doors aren’t very unique or interesting events to be considered proper events imho. Let’s wait and see what happens in Act 2 ^^

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Ryuujin.8236

Ryuujin.8236

The red gentleman speaks the truth… the paranormal energy levels in LA are rising… when it reaches 100% things can only get “intresting”

The Ashwalker – Ranger
Garnished Toast

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Curae.1837

Curae.1837

That sounds… omnious/sinister/direful somehow Anthony ._.
(I’m not sure what the right word would be )
But also exciting for what the next days will bring >:3

“When we remember that we are all mad.
The mysteries dissapear and life stands explained.”

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Beastmaster.5071

Beastmaster.5071

My understanding, from reading other posts in the forum, is that, the timer will be 100% complete at the very end of all the Halloween events (which is 2 Nov or something). Until then, the timer is progressing slowly. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: BrunoBRS.5178

BrunoBRS.5178

i’m not getting any “halloween events completed” thing either, but i assume that it’s because we’ll be doing something bigger in other acts, something that’s more of an event and less ‘oh this mob spawned, kill it’.

LegendaryMythril/Zihark Darshell