Reapers Rumble, Anet needs to do this

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Walkerz.5830

Walkerz.5830

If you haven’t already stop reading this and go to reapers rumble right now. I haven’t really bothered with pvp since beta since capture the point just really isn’t that appealing to me. It’s fun occasionally its just meh….what happened to just a deathmatch or guild battles everything we loved from gw1…BUT!! This style of pvp from reapers rumble should 100% be added as a type of PvP to play with our actual characters and skills. Since the whole “tower defense” is the in thing right now anyways this style is extremely fun and would be insanely pumped if this was added as an actual pvp style, not to mention chat was just full of ppl saying how much they loved it.

TLDR; Add reapers rumble pvp style to the game with real skills and characters permanently.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Vim.7318

Vim.7318

It is too easy to win at present because too many people don’t know the rules and just wander in to your tower and you can kill them easily when you have a mess of skeletons on your side.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Darknass.1903

Darknass.1903

+1, although not to the point of keeping (what I’m guessing your saying.) actual profession specific skills, nonono that would imbalance it. Having everyone given the same skills is much, much better balance wise IMO, since everyone is equal and all that is left to chance is how well the player uses those skills and the environment their in and such.

HoD – Ranger, Ele, Guard, Engie.

“The best defense is a strong offense.”

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Kroya.1072

Kroya.1072

I really loved it! Been playing it for a few hours now. If they can enhance it, this is gonna hit the roof!
+1 for this idea

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Passive Aggressive.3154

Passive Aggressive.3154

I much prefer Lunatic Inquisition!

“Do what you want to do and don’t tell other people how to behave.” ~ Ruth Stout

in Halloween Event

Posted by: LaronX.8079

LaronX.8079

It is nice and it probably A-net first try to do a moba styled game. But they need quite a lot to work on. It suffers the same bugs the genreal fight vs structers stuff in GW2 suffers from. Also the scaling of some skills is strang. Ranged skills do 2 the dmg of mellee range skills why should someone even want to engage XD

Blub.

in Halloween Event

Posted by: Walkerz.5830

Walkerz.5830

Yea thinking twice on this maybe 1 of the reasons it is fun is because everyone is balanced, although with some sort of balance tweaks I’m sure Anet can think of something to let us use maybe new skills created proffession specific for this?. Really hope they implement this soon its to much fun.