Anyone know about these armor sets?

in Human

Posted by: Alga.6498

Alga.6498

Hi, do anyone know about these armor sets? I am thankful for all of your replies. Thank you.

1. -PvP Heavy Soldier:
2. -PvP Light Soldier:
3. – ‘’Human dress’‘:
4. – ’’Human dress/Sausy dress/Mesmer dress’’:
5. – Same as 4.

Attachments:

|GW1 2008~|GW2 BETA player|Separatist|Nightmare Court|Ebonhawke|Ascalon|White Mantle|71 characters|

in Human

Posted by: Berkut.2837

Berkut.2837

Pretty sure number 2 on your list is the lvl 80 exotic light armor you can purchase for badges of honor in wvw. If you go into wvw borderlands (for your world) and run south of your spawn, there should be a merchant there (there are 3 standing in a triangle formation) that you can preview the armor to confirm.

Auri Nimayil: Lvl 80 Thief (Kaineng)

in Human

Posted by: Shanna.4762

Shanna.4762

The dresses aren’t available in game, and if they ever are i think it will be town clothes.

in Human

Posted by: Alga.6498

Alga.6498

Thank you for the reply, Berkut! I just found out that myself now. I am so happy.

|GW1 2008~|GW2 BETA player|Separatist|Nightmare Court|Ebonhawke|Ascalon|White Mantle|71 characters|

in Human

Posted by: Khyron.8735

Khyron.8735

The first one is a set of karma armor you can nab in a few level 40ish areas.

Ad majorem gloriam! Ad infinitum!

in Human

Posted by: Midnight.9205

Midnight.9205

Alga,

I think you have answers already on your questions, but in case this is of use, I can suggest to look at http://www.gw2armorgallery.com/index.html for more armor sets, and to find out where to obtain them.

in Human

Posted by: CC Eva.6742

CC Eva.6742

Community Coordinator

Hello everyone.

Yes, it seems that the question is already resolved and the link you just provided, Midnight, is also a good contribution.

We proceed to close the thread now.