Female human model changed?

in Human

Posted by: Zhemos.6290

Zhemos.6290

Soooo, i download the patch, log in and see that my female human runs a little different. I proceed to take off all my equipment and run around and notice her breasts are now a lot larger than what I had previously created them at. They were rather modest, now they’re just HUGE. What gives? lol

in Human

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

My main character is a human female and she doesn’t seem any different to me. But then I’m not sure I ever paid a huge amount of attention to what she looked like when running so if it’s a subtle difference I might well not notice.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

in Human

Posted by: Tzimisce.3046

Tzimisce.3046

Yes, it has defenetly been changed. It has different running animation. As for me i strongly don`t like new animation, old one was much better, pls return it.

(edited by Tzimisce.3046)

in Human

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

yeah same. my character runs weird now and yes my model looks different too. please revert the changes.

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

in Human

Posted by: Shanna.4762

Shanna.4762

I just noticed this too! It looks terrible. I thought I was just seeing things so I came here to see if anyone else had noticed this. I miss the way it was before.

in Human

Posted by: hihey.1075

hihey.1075

The new running animation is AWFUL! Please, change it back!

Pillow Cake
Worst Thief EU
One Handed One vs One Videos

in Human

Posted by: Vagrant.7206

Vagrant.7206

I just noticed this too. Strange to go from chicken wings to a masculine run.

The great god Lagki demands sacrifice.

in Human

Posted by: Lorelei.7809

Lorelei.7809

YES!!!! The running animation has been fixed!!! It has been bugging me from release!!! Thank you ArenaNet! Now I can play my human female and not feel awkward!!

I LOVE the new running animation.

Heroines need to run sans chicken wings and to a less feminine/dainty run!

in Human

Posted by: KyreneZA.8617

KyreneZA.8617

YES!!!! The running animation has been fixed!!! It has been bugging me from release!!! Thank you ArenaNet! Now I can play my human female and not feel awkward!!

I LOVE the new running animation.

Heroines need to run sans chicken wings and to a less feminine/dainty run!

+1

Recently returned to…
Aurora Glade some random MegaServerâ„¢, always being asked to volunteer for that buff…
Ranger | Necromancer | Warrior | Engineer | Thief

in Human

Posted by: ArmageddonScr.7234

ArmageddonScr.7234

I’d have to agree the new animations are terrible, I wish they would just set them to they were at release.

in Human

Posted by: Emily.1985

Emily.1985

When did they update the animations? I haven’t been on for about 5 days.. did I miss something…

in Human

Posted by: Imagi.4561

Imagi.4561

Has anyone made/Can anyone make a comparison video? I’m sure I’d notice the difference if I saw it like that, but as of now I’m not sure what change everyone is referring to.

#ELEtism
By Ogden’s hammer, what savings!

in Human

Posted by: Chasind.3128

Chasind.3128

It’s an animation bug; so just report it as that as detailed as you can.
Female humans now run like the human men. If I wanted to have my character run like a guy, then I’ll play a male. I really am annoyed of this bug.

in Human

Posted by: Alga.6498

Alga.6498

This is really annyoing! I hate how human female are running now and yes indeed they’re running as the males!!! Fix this please…

|GW1 2008~|GW2 BETA player|Separatist|Nightmare Court|Ebonhawke|Ascalon|White Mantle|71 characters|

in Human

Posted by: Lucian.8235

Lucian.8235

The running animation being changed I can see as annoying. But, more importantly, I’d certainly be upset if the developers decided a modest or small breasted option a player picked should suddenly be huge. I’d quite purposefully went small on my Human females, because I’m sick of all the forced large breasted character models in games.

in Human

Posted by: Shanna.4762

Shanna.4762

It’s really ugly, I can’t get over this LOL.

in Human

Posted by: Darcness.2408

Darcness.2408

sooo- for whatever reason, they decided to change the animation- my character’s chest has to balloon from a b to d? Why on god’s green earth did they……. -,-;; and I now realized my ankles are now like pencils because of this, I mean seriously. Did they just throw the men’s running animation on us? cause now I have stupid clipping errors on my mesmer with all her weapons (staff and greatsword) .