New hairstyles in the game!

in Human

Posted by: Venirto.4208

Venirto.4208

I was doing achievements for Blecher’s Bluff activity and this is what I’ve found in my home instance. Remember in the last update norn NPCs had new tattoos and mustaches which also have been added for the character creation. Can someone check if this hairstyle has been added for female humans? Currently I don’t have any free character slot to do it myself so i’ll leave it to you.

Edit: I have found another new haircut on one of the Zephyrites.

Attachments:

(edited by Venirto.4208)

in Human

Posted by: Fjandi.2516

Fjandi.2516

Is the second one male or female? It’s hard to tell…
Lol anyway yea i noticed that as well. They are not available tho, they are probably going to be purchasable with gems…

in Human

Posted by: Wesnoth.1705

Wesnoth.1705

Is the second one male or female? It’s hard to tell…
Lol anyway yea i noticed that as well. They are not available tho, they are probably going to be purchasable with gems…

A lot of people including me would gladly buy hairstyles even if they would only be available from gem store

What you must learn in gw2 is to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6npO-NoOPOg

in Human

Posted by: Louveepine.7630

Louveepine.7630

I dream of having tons of new hairstyles!

# Asura because I’m worth it!

in Human

Posted by: AndrewSX.3794

AndrewSX.3794

Gimmie the first one and i’ll get one Hair Style Kit ASAP.

Seafarer’s Rest EU – PvE/WvW – 8 × 80 chars.
Most used: Guard/Mes/War/Nec/Ele.
Yes, i use 5 chars at time. Because REASONS.

in Human

Posted by: summourn.4982

summourn.4982

I found this one yesterday, too. It belongs to the Labyrinthine Cliffs Transport Facilitator (now that’s a mouthful!)

It’s rather plain by most standards but it’s one of my favorite hairstyles on men; I think it looks terribly handsome. I had hoped the game would have it as an option, but sadly it didn’t. So I freaked out when I saw it on this guy. I can only hope they eventually allow us to use it. I’ll gender change my mesmer in a heartbeat if so.

Attachments:

in Human

Posted by: Avatara.1042

That first female haircut is awesome.

in Human

Posted by: Marge.4035

Marge.4035

@summourn: looks a lot like few of the GW1 male haircuts, some players will be happy.
There’s also this. Elegant bun adorned with flowers, I’m sorry for crappy textures setting. And another male haircut.

What about asura? ;(

Attachments:

No, No, No! Mummified flesh on the left! Dried bones on the right!

(edited by Marge.4035)

in Human

Posted by: Vex.7486

Vex.7486

Just bought a hair kit, waiting for theses to be put in-game

in Human

Posted by: Samuli.7852

Samuli.7852

I’d also gladly pay for new haircuts, plus the new face Captain Ellen Kiel has!

in Human

Posted by: Shanna.4762

Shanna.4762

Yep, new hairstyles are a must and there’s rumors that they are coming. I saw an old person NPC with a face that I never saw before in Divinity’s Reach the other day…An old woman.

in Human

Posted by: Jabberwock.9014

Jabberwock.9014

I really hope they actually give us these hairstyles. Maddie isn’t exactly a high enough profile npc to warrant her own unique haircut.

Get stoned whenever you want:
Endless Petrification Tonic

in Human

Posted by: IDPLMAL.3156

IDPLMAL.3156

I am all for new hairstyles! I wish the rules would allow for petitions on here, because I know that if there was one for hairstyles, it would have a loooooong list of names of players who are all in favor of an updated hairstyle selection for all races.

in Human

Posted by: Vex.7486

Vex.7486

Still none after the update, maybe they’ll be put in with the next patch (with the next living story most likely being in divinity’s reach).

in Human

Posted by: Alga.6498

Alga.6498

I’m still waiting for this unreleased hairstyle for the female ( and ARMOR!!! ) from the beta Pictures:

Attachments:

|GW1 2008~|GW2 BETA player|Separatist|Nightmare Court|Ebonhawke|Ascalon|White Mantle|71 characters|

in Human

Posted by: Caatalyst.7289

Caatalyst.7289

+1 for new hairstyles cant wait

in Human

Posted by: Caro.2730

Caro.2730

I’m all for new hairstyles too. I think everyone would be pleased with more variety to them.

in Human

Posted by: RainbowSyrup.4130

RainbowSyrup.4130

I was doing achievements for Blecher’s Bluff activity and this is what I’ve found in my home instance. Remember in the last update norn NPCs had new tattoos and mustaches which also have been added for the character creation. Can someone check if this hairstyle has been added for female humans? Currently I don’t have any free character slot to do it myself so i’ll leave it to you.

Edit: I have found another new haircut on one of the Zephyrites.

OMG, that female hairstyle is so pretty :O anet.. please.. give me..

’’I’m sad hanar can’t wear sweaters’’
-Grunt

in Human

Posted by: Cyan.6904

Cyan.6904

Want more hair (style options)!

Cyan Graceland — Elementalist
The Knights Temple [TKT] — Aurora Glade

in Human

Posted by: Daecollo.9578

Daecollo.9578

Where did these go

Hero {} Roleplayer {} Friend {} Professional Princess Saver
https://twitter.com/TalathionEQ2

in Human

Posted by: Beldin.5498

Beldin.5498

I’m still waiting for this unreleased hairstyle for the female ( and ARMOR!!! ) from the beta Pictures:

I was very disappointed when i didn’t found that hairstlye in the game, since i really love it

EVERY MMO is awesome until it is released then its unfinished. A month after release it just sucks.
Best MMOs are the ones that never make it. Therefore Stargate Online wins.

in Human

Posted by: Darcness.2408

Darcness.2408

.-. I want newer hairs to- what we have now isn’t that amazing and a lot of them have clipping errors.

in Human

Posted by: generalraccoon.3857

generalraccoon.3857

i see two female hairstyles up there which will make me rush to buy a hair styling kit IMMEDIATELY id it were introduced

in Human

Posted by: Joanna.6589

Joanna.6589

dont get your hopes up…. they call it a game thats all about cosmetics… but the character creation is kitten…. and the one armor i like wich is countess anise’s armor isnt even ingame… only reason for me to come back would be for those 2 things to be changed but i highly doubt it wil… been moaning about it since closed betta…. all new stuff they put in isnt even worth my time cosmetic wise doesnt even make me wanna come back and put my time into the game….

in Human

Shanna.4762

^ Except that a developer on the art team specifically asked people what hairstyles they’d like to see in the future, a while ago…Like in the Sylvari forums I think it was. So we will get new hairstyles eventually!

in Human

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

On this topic, we need longer hair on either gender. If you want longer hair on a character, you’re confined to very few styles.

Longer versions of existing styles would work, though I suppose there’s issues with weapons clipping into it.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

in Human

Posted by: Zarathos.2837

Zarathos.2837

And I think they should add a new beard because these men are ugly. Something resembling a new norn.

in Human

Posted by: videoboy.4162

videoboy.4162

Wow, she’s really pretty! I want those options!

in Human

Posted by: Draco.9480

Draco.9480

I’d like to have those hairstyles and I also wanted you to add zis hairstyle as well!
Even if it costs only gems, we need those hairstyles asap!
Please Arenanet listen to zis thread and do it!

Attachments:

in Human

Posted by: Harnel.6810

Harnel.6810

I have a complete makeover kit sitting in my bank for when new hairstyles hit. I hope it’s soon.

in Human

Posted by: Nymeria.1653

Nymeria.1653

I want this hairstyle in the attachment

And…I found a new hairstyle in the gw2 china release video (at 3:16). Similar to the hair in my attachment, but longer I think

I don’t understand why there are a lot of hairstyles and faces ingame but only for npc!!
I’ll always fight to obtain these hairstyles and faces XD

Attachments:

in Human

Marge.4035

Still waiting. I’m curious, wanna see if there will be something that could allow my GW2 ele look more like her GW1 counterpart. Even if not – like I said, more options, and more options are always welcome.

Pretty please? I bet it would be easy to implement, with minimum rigging, or even no animation at all, since it’s short.

Attachments:

in Human

Shanna.4762

^ there’s a couple hairstyles very similar to that one in the game, at least.

WTB more long/bouncy/curly hairstyles, too.

in Human

Posted by: TheJokester.4672

TheJokester.4672

Yea you guys nailed it I would love to see Kasmeer’s hair and face added even if the face isnt the same but similar and heck why not more hair colors too maybe some two-tone hairstyles that allows a blend of 2 colors?

Attachments:

in Human

Posted by: gaber.4208

gaber.4208

we need a really good set of ponytails, nice long hairstyles for the female characters. I would buy a hairstyling kit in an instant if there are good ones.

Attachments:

in Human

Posted by: Darcness.2408

Darcness.2408

It would also be nice if some of those Norn female hairs were available for Humans- I’d rather not make a character specifically for an appearance (to make her prettiful) and have her whine about her legend or how drunk she got the night before

in Human

Marge.4035

Here’s a nice pic of Allods cc options for inspiration: http://bogdanbl4.deviantart.com/art/Character-customization-396389472

in Human

Posted by: Benji.9203

Benji.9203

human female afro make it happen.

in Human

Posted by: Zacchary.6183

Zacchary.6183

Make it happen anet.

Attachments:

in Human

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

The lack of long hair makes me sad. I’m disappointed in you, Anet.

My hair kit will wait for you though.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

in Human

Posted by: Rayya.2591

Rayya.2591

i like the new hair style on my thief

Attachments:

http://imgur.com/a/fKgjD
no.1 WvW kills

in Human

Posted by: Bazompora.2635

Bazompora.2635

human female afro make it happen.

And again, not a single afro haircut among the selection, leaving the count at 1 discoball for men and an Asura exclusive female 1 – why?

Elonians who know her history are often proud to have one of their own in the pantheon.

(edited by Bazompora.2635)