dilandau.6048

Anyone know which armor set is this?

Attachments:

gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round

Which armor is this?

in Human

Posted by: FallenAdvent.5904

FallenAdvent.5904

I would like to know this as well, Armor has a nice design for more “Around the town” style, (Even though it makes the toon look like a complete… Ummm… Well ya, All you guys and gals know what I am getting at)

Which armor is this?

in Human

Posted by: Enokitake.1742

Enokitake.1742

Not acquirable in game, unless you’re Countess Anise. :/

Which armor is this?

in Human

Posted by: Shanna.4762

Shanna.4762

I was wondering the same exact thing the last couple of days. I want this for my mesmer!!!

Which armor is this?

in Human

Posted by: Yocy.4160

Yocy.4160

Ooh! That set reminds me a bit of the (elite)enchanter and obsidian mesmer set in GW1 <3

I hope we will be able to get it some day

Which armor is this?

in Human

Posted by: rozcinana.7249

rozcinana.7249

ugh… i fell in love with this armor skin while waiting for the game to be released. it was all over the place, and it’s not even available in game? and now i get to see it every time i open the TP. what a tease. I don’t like any of the other light armors

Which armor is this?

in Human

Posted by: Koega.8653

Koega.8653

The Karma sets from the human God temples in Orr have similar looking armor sets for light female. Definitely not the same, and not quite as nice, but they might be a decent alternative for those of you going for that type of look. The wiki page has some pics towards the bottom.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Armageddon_armor_of_Balthazar

Which armor is this?

in Human

Shanna.4762

Yeah I have the karma set on my mesmer, I still want this one though lol I have a feeling it’ll be one of the new gem store costumes or something. Here’s hoping.

Which armor is this?

in Human

Posted by: Passiflora.2047

Passiflora.2047

I love this set, so elegant! Pity it isn’t available in game.

Crossing my fingers that it gets added to the gem shop as a skin, and is not a costume.

Which armor is this?

in Human

Posted by: draxynnic.3719

draxynnic.3719

It’s been said be a dev to be town clothes, so it’ll probably be added as such sometime, but as town clothes rather than armour.

To those who think Scarlet hate means she’s succeeded as a villain:
People don’t hate Scarlet like Game of Thrones fans hate Joffrey.
They hate her the way Star Wars fans hate Jar Jar Binks.

Which armor is this?

in Human

Shanna.4762

Noooo I want it to be armourrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

Which armor is this?

in Human

Posted by: Alicse.9854

Alicse.9854

Don’t care if town cloth or armor set, just want it to be ingame. Most beautiful skin of the game imo, a shame that it’s not available..

Which armor is this?

in Human

Posted by: Passiflora.2047

Passiflora.2047

Don’t care if town cloth or armor set, just want it to be ingame.

Haha, yeah, who am I kidding . . . I’d love it as armor, but would probably buy it if it was town clothes too just so my Ranger could look elegant and feminine at least while she’s in town. >.<

Which armor is this?

in Human

Shanna.4762

This skin is actually armor/gear for combat. It’s in the Mesmer Reveal video

and here’s another SS

Attachments:

Which armor is this?

in Human

Posted by: Lokheit.7943

Lokheit.7943

Here’s hoping the first expansion comes with new sets of racial armor and this one is the “Shinning Blade” light armor

Which armor is this?

in Human

Shanna.4762

I’m more hoping that it’s a gem store skin like the profane armor, but I’ll take it as a faction light armor if I must lol

Which armor is this?

in Human

Posted by: RedStar.4218

RedStar.4218

I’m more hoping that it’s a gem store skin like the profane armor, but I’ll take it as a faction light armor if I must lol

Seeing that they once compared this armor with a GW1 armor, it’s not too far fetched that it might unfortunately be one day sold in the gem store.

I wonder which version they will use : the skirt version or Anise’s ?

Which armor is this?

in Human

Shanna.4762

Seeing that they once compared this armor with a GW1 armor, it’s not too far fetched that it might unfortunately be one day sold in the gem store.

I wonder which version they will use : the skirt version or Anise’s ?

I am hoping it’s the skirt version we see above. I think Anise’s is half of another set they’ve shown the full thing for too. Personally, I don’t mind if it’s gem store..Just so it’s available one day because it’s probably my favorite light armor other than T2 cultural skin.