Cannot loot Legendary enemies

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Smfx.2143

Smfx.2143

I have been participating in the new Queen’s jubilee event and it has been both fun and productive. unfortunately i have stopped getting rewards almost immediately.
whenever i participate in a legendary group event boss i can haven’t been able to loot the legendary body for anything. i can loot the reward chest but no exotic bag or anything. I am on seven times and counting. Is anyone else having this issue?
i have put in two support tickets on two separate days. and i still don’t get anything upon completion. It’s honestly kinda of ruining the whole experience for me…
If it’s not a known issue i hope it can be looked into.
Thanks Gio

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Boobr.1678

Boobr.1678

It happened to me once for some reason, i figured i didn’t qualify for the reward or something, but what you’re saying can indicate a deeper issue.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: mXz.4512

mXz.4512

It’s a likely case if you weren’t participating long enough (Bronze > Silver > Gold), or with what most people are encountering lagged out (invisible) chests/bodies to loot from the size of the zerg groups and everyone attacking at roughly the same time.

For me, I’ve always prioritized kills + achievements over loot.. since when regarding the pavilion, you’ll be getting quantity vs. quality.

Yes I’m a vet, yes I’m salty. Problem?

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Lpfan.3578

Lpfan.3578

I have had this happen a few times too. I had done enough to get credit for sure, I figured it must have been too many people around… I tried to wait once but the army of veterans that kept spawning started to be overwhelming when people went away. Either by that time the champion loot had gone away or there were still too many people around but I had to go away or die to the veterans.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

i can confirm that soemtmies chests or bodies? don’t render to loot. i played with my wife, side by side and on her screen i could see the chest. so just follow where people are and spam F. uually if there’s a commander around, they most likely won’t miss any chests.

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Queen's Jubilee

Smfx.2143

i was getting gold for the event and hitting the chest that spawns but no loot off the actual boss. i thought i might just be me but i have continued the event since my initial post and it is still happening

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Valandil Dragonhart.2371

Valandil Dragonhart.2371

Also if you can’t get close enough to the body, have a keybind for AoE loot which picks up everything in a 1200? radius.

The old-school Arrow-Key warrior.
“Obtaining a legendary should be done through legendary feats…
Not luck and credit cards.”

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: eekzie.5640

eekzie.5640

I’m thinking there’s a difference between getting loot from the monster (lets say you need to deal 3% damage) and getting gold for the event (1% damage). Those numbers I just made up but it does seem the case.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: sweatycool.9624

sweatycool.9624

Also if you can’t get close enough to the body, have a keybind for AoE loot which picks up everything in a 1200? radius.

900 AoE radius unless it has been increased.

As what my mighty Norn says, EAT MORE BACON

- I Eat Bacon, from Ferguson’s Crossing.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Valandil Dragonhart.2371

Valandil Dragonhart.2371

Ok, but still, if you’ve been in range to attribute to killing the boss and eligible for a reward, AoE looting means you should be in range from the time he drops… the only problem is the player’s presence of mind to loot at that time.

The old-school Arrow-Key warrior.
“Obtaining a legendary should be done through legendary feats…
Not luck and credit cards.”

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Quarktastic.1027

Quarktastic.1027

I soloed the champion shark in southsun, but he didn’t drop anything. Apparently champion sharks don’t drop loot bags.

Those armadillos would be a lot cooler if they looked more like real armadillos. mmm armadillos
-BnooMaGoo.5690

in Queen's Jubilee

Smfx.2143

from what i have been seeing, if i am not directly standing next to the boss when it dies i do not get anything. well at least that is the pattern i have consistently seen.
if i range it with my short bow I get nothing. is that normal for this event?

in Queen's Jubilee

Smfx.2143

Bump

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Arshay Duskbrow.1306

Arshay Duskbrow.1306

Their health is so high that you really have to do a fair amount of damage to qualify. Not sure if that’s your issue, but if you’re spending a fair amount of time killing vets during the fight, I’d suggest focusing more exclusively on the boss.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Bonefield.9813

Bonefield.9813

Their health is so high that you really have to do a fair amount of damage to qualify. Not sure if that’s your issue, but if you’re spending a fair amount of time killing vets during the fight, I’d suggest focusing more exclusively on the boss.

This is what it took for me. I was missing direct loot from the bosses quite a bit until I focused more on them instead of the veteran adds, but after that the only times I’ve missed it have been when I came late to the fight and the boss was already at half-ish health or less.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Wanderer.3248

Wanderer.3248

Go toe to toe with the boss for the duration of the fight and you should get a loot drop.

But be careful of that pirate boss.