Only 5 people defeated Liadri

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Vatlaaw Fierceshot.5713

Vatlaaw Fierceshot.5713

Still haven’t seen a ranger beat it
If someone does know of one, please refer them to me!

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Deified.7520

Deified.7520

It an achievement. You generally get achievements for achieving something.
There are many ways to get achievements points and some of them are repeatable so why dose it matter that there are a few you might not be able to get that others can? Achievements points don’t affect your ability in combat so it’s not going to unbalance anything.

You’d have a fair point if the great achievement here wasn’t rolling the right class.

Me, I’m all for hard content. But it needs to give all the classes a fair shake. We can’t balance solo content around guardians.

Yeah honestly some classes have a lot of an easier time doing these things than other classes. They say that all classes can do them, what they fail to mention is that some of them its a lot harder.

They honestly should have made this instance, removed the poorly designed dome, and then made it a spvp instance so that people can reroll a class and be 80 and do it.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Patrikan Habaton.2548

Patrikan Habaton.2548

Has anyone done this with an ele? Any advice?
Haven’t had the chance to do this yet, but this is sounding scary lol. An ele is my main lvl 80 so I hope I won’t be screwed over by this opportunity.

Done it with ele… what helped me most was seeing someone else in Phase 2 like user above you stated. I played it with Focus scepter but not sure if this is the best way to actually do it. just survive deal dmg first attempts failed because I was under timelimit and felld down try her figure her out and she’s definatly beatable on ele.:)

first scale 81 fractals

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Riselight.3695

Riselight.3695

If you look at the avhievements, defeating Liadri is actually one of the easier things to do in the Gauntlet, for example, defeat a T3 Boss with 5 gambits on will be increadibly hard

Riselight [WvW] – Elementalist
Smough The Cruel [WvW] – Warrior

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Gery.2718

Gery.2718

Imo Liadri is not that hard, I did it in around 15-20 tries, (though I played with my mesmer and I think they really shine in this fight…)
Sure, you probably won’t defeat her in 5-10 tries, but everything spawn at the same place and in the same order (which makes phase 1 really easy) so you should get better and better as you go on. My advice for those who don’t have vigor/acces to dodge to bring as many condi removal as you can and in phase 2 stay as close to the center as possible. Also, this way the camera shouldn’t bother you much but you’ll need to pay extra attention to those orbs which pulls you and destroy them fast. With this method I rarely had to dodge and always had at least enough endurance for a second dodge if needed.

What really really hard is the Light up the Darkness achievement. I think I won’t go for this, not really worth it for me. But I appreciate Anet for making that achievement, probably the first achi in GW2 that I give up on because I think I’m not skilled enough to get it and not because it’s too time-consuming.

And of course I could try Liadri with gambits, which I probably will in the future for extra difficulty.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Mister Stygian.2135

Mister Stygian.2135

I mentioned it in another thread. This fight is incredibly hard for colorblind players with the floor they used-some people might have problems seeing the circles but they don’t exist at all for me. I wouldn’t find this fight that bad if I could see them. I could actually look at what the enemies are doing instead of looking up at the ceiling the entire fight.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: My Sweet Lily.1952

My Sweet Lily.1952

Still haven’t seen a ranger beat it
If someone does know of one, please refer them to me!

I defeated her, check the other thread, 5th reply on page 2:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/livingworld/jubilee/Liadri-the-Concealing-Darkness-tactic/page/2#post2571822

Nymeriali #Druid
[TLA] Desolation (EU)

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

So anyone meleed her (+ others)?

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Demented Sheep.1642

Demented Sheep.1642

Any content which could possibly be too hard for a majority of the player base to complete should NOT have any achievement points tied to it. A title/skin/mini or other item, sure… but not achievement points. Nor should it count for any meta achievement unless there are other choices to complete instead of it. (like how the Dragon Ball pvp achievements during dragon bash didn’t count for the meta)

There are many ways to get achievements points and some of them are repeatable so why dose it matter that there are a few you might not be able to get that others can? Achievements points don’t affect your ability in combat so it’s not going to unbalance anything.

Because that kind of elitist hardcore thing is what will drive more casual players away from the game.

Harder content is great for those interested in it. In this case, the main problem is that it is the last fight of an achievement chain and sort of a mini storyline. Many casual players may make it to her only to be baffled that they can’t beat her and finish the chain.

Being so close without being able to finish it will make some people very upset. IMHO it is better to avoid that in the first place. Make the basic fight somewhat easier to accomplish but have the mini or some other bigger reward on another achieve such as the one where you beat her after 8 crystals.

I mean, this is the basic fight without any extra hindrances chosen or anything special completed in the fight… why should it be that hard? If you want hardcore, there’s plenty of opportunity to make it harder for yourself there… just turn on Fragility or Squeamish.

You have point about it being the last in a mini story (kinda, it’s an arena so not really a story heavy thing. As far as I know not defeating her doesn’t leave an unresolved plot) but that nothing to do with what you were saying. You could have harder version with a separate achievement with points. What I was disagreeing with is that content that is too hard for most people shouldn’t have achievement points. Completing particularly hard content should give you rewards and I’m saying this as someone who likely won’t be able to do it.

(edited by Demented Sheep.1642)

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Gargauth.8543

Gargauth.8543

They honestly should have made this instance, removed the poorly designed dome, and then made it a spvp instance so that people can reroll a class and be 80 and do it.

Wow, this is great suggestion! Then they could make the fights even more interesting/challenging.

Fiew things that frustrates me to no end about Queen’s Arenas are the need of farming tokens to try and learn the fights repeatedly, not being ressed when you fail, low FPS/high latency due to being located at zerg location, queue mechanics (spectate as in sPvP would be much better solution for those who want to see how others are doing) and finally being it time limited content (I fear people that dont commit as much time to game won’t be able to overcome the challenge in this time).

I love challenging games, but it always frustrates me when creators out the barriers like I mentioned above to make the content artificially harder than it actually is.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Virindiira.1025

Virindiira.1025

I needed over 60 tries, but then i defedet Liadri with my Warrior! Was a realy hard boss hardest i ever had to play in my gamelive.
Most Problem was 1 mistake = dead.
Anet keep with thinks like the arena they are so great to play. Thx for it!

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Eulolia.2467

Eulolia.2467

Finally done it now, so obviously it’s now the easiest boss ever. The key for me was seeing the pattern to the AoE in phase 2 and then just focusing on not getting slowed.

Seriously though this boss is a bit ridiculous, they should at least fix the camera and make the floor not blend in with the circles so much. Also you need to waypoint and get the Hoelbrak buff every try.

Subscribe for exciting guild wars 2 videos! https://www.youtube.com/user/eulololia/

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: LadyRhonwyn.2501

LadyRhonwyn.2501

Hard core players put the time and money into this game and should be rewarded with more difficult game play.

So, the causal player doesn’t put time and money into this game? I think you’d might actually find that the casual player puts more money into this game than the “hard core” player, as the average casual player doesn’t farm for gold to get gems so buys them with real money, while the average “hard core” player will do a few dungeons and/or fractals and gets the gems with gold.

The point is there are already many many things in this game for the casual player. This event has things for both casual and non-casual. This kind of complaint reminds me of when they add achievements in for the WvW players (achievement starved players) and the PvE players complain. You already have a TON of stuff designed for you if you are a PvE casual, quit being so greedy and asking for it ALL.

I don’t mind content that I cannot finish because I’m apparently not “hard-core” enough (actually, I’m tactical-blind, tactical games I’ll always lose :P). But I do mind people that say “I’m hard-core and put time in this game and thus should be rewarded”.

On the other hand, I do think that all content should be reachable by all players. Only some players will reach it in a week and others will take a few years.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: vashio.6297

vashio.6297

Beat her with my ranger took me about 10 trys to finally understand what was going on. Then finally figured out what weapons/build/strategy i needed to use to win.

Attachments:

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Beat her on my Necro earlier.

Took some doing but I finally succeeded. This is the kind of content they need to add.

What traits, skills and tactics did you use?

“Madness is just another way to view reality”
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-On3Ya0_4Y)

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Izzu.1084

Izzu.1084

did they reduce her life or something? i tried 40 times yesterday and couldnt beat her. then today i try and in less than 5 tries i beat her twice. somehow i seemed to do more damage than i was doing all yesterday.

its possible i just got better or i did better because i was less frustrated after sleeping, but it still seems like shes dying faster than before.

beat her with warrior, x/warhorn and longbow, mostly kited with bow and using warhorn to remove cripple and get endurance regen, and then when she was 5-10% i tanked her melee attacks and killed her with melee.

i dont think they need to nerf her or anything, its hard but possible. but im a fan of achievements that arent just handed out like most others, and actually take some effort to get other than walking to a location or being able to just take a portal.

Jala – Human Warrior – Blackgate

(edited by Izzu.1084)

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Trego.6182

Trego.6182

hardest thing on this boss = orb

There are things that are beautiful , because one cannot obtain them.
There is neither Shadow nor Light, only Gray remains.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: VictorTroska.3725

VictorTroska.3725

You’d have a fair point if the great achievement here wasn’t rolling the right class.

Me, I’m all for hard content. But it needs to give all the classes a fair shake. We can’t balance solo content around guardians.

Yeah honestly some classes have a lot of an easier time doing these things than other classes. They say that all classes can do them, what they fail to mention is that some of them its a lot harder.

lol, always been in game and now you two cry about it? Leveling on some classes is always easier than on others. Same goes about dungeons, PvP, and what not. This aint different from all of those aspects. Lawrd, some people over internet are more whiny than little kids.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Wayland.3528

Wayland.3528

As always with this content (the Gauntlet in general) the way to go is DPS DPS DPS. Zerkers win the day again. Especially with the time aspect, any kind of bunker/hybrid/tough build is basically useless for these. I understand it is fun to watch people drop from the sky. But if you actually WANT something other than full DPS to do things, then allow for it.

I stopped doing them with my ranger, put Zerker gear on a warrior and just walked up to the early tiers and melee’d their faces. Yay for strategy?

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Insane Pancakez.9182

Insane Pancakez.9182

Beat her yesterday after about 45 ticket7 hours after the release. (tried on ranger for 20, then siwtched to ele) Lol, I found it easiest with conditions. 0/0/30/20/20 on my ele, Cleansing waves (When she crippled me + the 5k burn on here) condition removal in traits, scepter/dagger bleed on crit, and gain Stamina on weapon swap, Carrion gear, (I forget the run name but was Toughness/condition and only 3 silver each)

But utitilities were cleansing waves, lightning flash, mist form. Mainly stay in earth form and used #1 and #5 at the opening of stag two. Switched to water once for the cripple removal and heals. When the orb spawn you can kill it with water 3, or fire 2/3 without getting the obstruction. Keep moving counter clockwise and the aoes can’t hit you. Good luck! Bleading burns her HP so fast.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: mjhungness.8059

mjhungness.8059

I’ve only read about half the posts to this point and just wanted to add my two cents. I’m a casual but very frequent player and I’m glad that they are releasing content for the hardcore players. I’m pretty sure I won’t stand 30 seconds against Liadri but it’s cool that there’s something for everyone. Personally, I’ve never taken on any commitments to ‘get all of’ something or ‘do everything’ – that’s a pretty hefty commitment for future unknown content, isn’t it?

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Sadomator.6419

Sadomator.6419

My Guardian and Mini Liandri. She’s cute :p

Attachments:

Garl Vinnland – Guardian
Stormbluff Isle

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: zerotwo.4731

zerotwo.4731

After patch its easy. Now nobody should complain.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Renny.6571

Renny.6571

FINALLY got this shadowy midget. Everyone who says they got it in under 50 tries is a kitten liar! Best tip I can give is learn the timing to dodge shadow fall. It’s about ~2 seconds after the circles appear.

Here’s the build I used if anyone’s interested.
Rifle+Axe/Horn, full Melandru, Lemongrass Poultry
0/0/20/20/30
II VIII / II IX / V VI XII
Healing Signet, Endure Pain, Signet of Might, Signet of Stam (idk if the passive even works), Signet of Rage
- Melandru+Dogged March+Lemongrass will reduce cripple duration by 98% and weakness by 65%. It’s good, abuse it.
- Traited Balanced will give you a free vigor and stop you from being ninja pulled to your death by an orb.
- Traited horn will allow you to have 100% swiftness uptime, constant vigor and flip weakness to 3 might every ~15 seconds.

Strategy:
Like Gery said, the start of the fight is always the same (minus the random orb spawn).
- Pop rage+horn 4, kill the orb asap and lure the clones to deplete her invul. If you do it fast enough, the second orb will spawn just as you remove her final invul stack; kill with your axe and pop horn 4+5 before switching to rifle.
- Strafe around in a single direction facing the boss spamming rifle 2 and 3. When she leaps to you pop rifle 5 and keep burning her down. If you’re out of stamina and won’t make it to a safe spot, pop EP.
- Eventually another orb spawns, so kill it asap with axe and rebuff with horn before switching back. When you’re at full adrenaline, try to get ahead of the shadow fall aoe and pop Kill Shot.
- Repeat until she dies.

Attachments:

elite specs ruined pvp.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Regerar.8751

Regerar.8751

not fun just frustrating imho

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Fungalfoot.7213

Fungalfoot.7213

not fun just frustrating imho

It’s the very definition of fake difficulty.

Bad camera, culling, AoE circles blending in with the floor, overly reliant on dodging to avoid cheap one hit kills and so on. It’s just an awful fight.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Chewablesleeptablet.3185

Chewablesleeptablet.3185

beat Liadri……. Took a while , but conditions rocked her. There is definitely a satisfaction when you beat her. According to the Devs I guess I’m pro now.

Those who can’t beat her need to just keep trying.. After the 100th time , maybe you just aren’t as good as you thought you were.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Six.8051

Six.8051

Killed her on my Guardian, and while I was excited to finally put Liadri down and move on with my life, I was somewhat disappointed with the achievement reward: a mini pet version of her.

I remember watching an interview where Colin mentioned their thoughts behind making the Gauntlet Arena a place where players can show off their skill and earn prestige amongst their peers. Since I don’t have time to find the exact transcript, I’ll just use this tidbit from an earlier post:

ColinJohanson.2394:

We’ll continue to offer cosmetic rewards such as titles, medals (such as map completion), unique skins, etc., which will remain prizes earned for completing specific parts of the game. These will show off the prestige of your character…

While the minipet was nice for defeating her, why not offer a title to more easily show your skill and prestige? I have several titles that show I can do a ton of other semi-worthless achievements that required little-to-no skill, but defeating one of the more difficult bosses gives — well — something that probably won’t get much use after today.

The mini pet system for is poorly implemented, and definitely not the best way to show your accomplishments for content such as this. Hell, it practically requires you to invest in an invisible bag to stop yourself from accidentally depositing the mini in your collectables tab.

Anyhow, Colin, ol’ buddy-ol’ pal! can we get some titles for this challenging content?!

(edited by Six.8051)

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Sidu.9708

Sidu.9708

cuz of that liandri I’m sooooo close to go to the looney town…

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Boolet.2968

Boolet.2968

Killing her wasn’t the hard part, I did it in <10 tries myself on a Warrior using Hammer + Sword/Shield… Same as I used for every other boss. :P

Then I did 5 gambits on thief, now I’m stuck on 8 orbs. xD

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Tachenon.5270

Tachenon.5270

Liadri? I can’t get past the fire guy…

Attachments:

The table is a fable.

(edited by Tachenon.5270)

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Morsus.5106

Morsus.5106

Liadri? I can’t get past the first guy… maybe my support-guard has something to do with it… or it’s just my lack of skill. Probably the latter.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Nanashi.6297

Nanashi.6297

OK I’m gonna ask this here because it was a problem in the last content too. Is every achievement possible no matter what class and style you play? It doesn’t sound like it and I actually don’t want to get another full gear just for achievements(especially not after the change of dungeon rewards…).

also I don’t really want to play a berserk face-roll warrior. But like past patch it seems like it’s the only way to get the hard achievements(speaking of warrior because it’s the class I play most. obviously you could play any burst heavy class).

(edited by Nanashi.6297)

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

To get the Liadri mini you just have to defeat the final boss of Queen’s Gauntlet. You don’t have to have five gambits active.

Ok that’s good then. It still doesn’t sound easy but at least it sounds like it might be possible for the majority of players.

Seriously, WHY should this even need to be possible for the majority of players? It’s suppose to be the most challenging battle in what the Devs specifically stated was the most difficult PvE combat content they have ever developed.

The world needs ditch diggers and despite the story making every player a hero, there should be content that some players just aren’t good enough to complete (rest assured, I’m one of those that likely can’t).

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Insane Pancakez.9182

Insane Pancakez.9182

Too many people complain, you’ll always have it in every game. First people beg for hardcore content, then they complain about it. I rarely PvE, i’m a WvW only player but I had to try this. If you want one of the biggest challenges on GW2, well this is it.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Sarevok.2638

Sarevok.2638

What’s the funniest part about this? In order to keep trying to have to contribute to one of the biggest problems in that area, the endless zerging going on below you which just adds to the FPS drops to those trying.

MAKE IT FREE TO TRY ANET!

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Hexxen.7216

Hexxen.7216

I am up to 25 glitched matches against this women in which i either have more than one enemy or attacks from previous fights like tornado are still active. She isnt actually all that freakn hard if Anet would stop half assing everything and test kitten before they put it out.

in Queen's Jubilee

Fungalfoot.7213

Too many people complain, you’ll always have it in every game. First people beg for hardcore content, then they complain about it. I rarely PvE, i’m a WvW only player but I had to try this. If you want one of the biggest challenges on GW2, well this is it.

This isn’t hardcore content. This is broken solo content which blatantly favors certain classes over others. Stop confusing fake difficulty with actual difficulty.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: stof.9341

stof.9341

This isn’t hardcore content. This is broken solo content which blatantly favors certain classes over others. Stop confusing fake difficulty with actual difficulty.

It’s impossible to make solo content that doesn’t favor one class over others, short of transforming us into quaggans with fixed stats, skills and all traits disabled …

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

But the challenge is still present and you are attempting to overcome it? How about you try one of the “favored” classes, prove you aren’t just QQing because you are unskilled and move on.

(or NOT and just move on).

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances

in Queen's Jubilee

Nanashi.6297

To get the Liadri mini you just have to defeat the final boss of Queen’s Gauntlet. You don’t have to have five gambits active.

Ok that’s good then. It still doesn’t sound easy but at least it sounds like it might be possible for the majority of players.

Seriously, WHY should this even need to be possible for the majority of players? It’s suppose to be the most challenging battle in what the Devs specifically stated was the most difficult PvE combat content they have ever developed.

The world needs ditch diggers and despite the story making every player a hero, there should be content that some players just aren’t good enough to complete (rest assured, I’m one of those that likely can’t).

well I agree that there should be hard content but at least don’t make it temporary available. I hate it if I don’t have enough time to make every achievement and I have the bad feeling that it is like this with that fight. make hard things permanently available and make temporary things at least possible. it doesn’t need to be easy but it needs to be possible. But with only 5 people being able to win the fight before patch release I’m really disappointed. it only can mean that it’s way too hard under these circumstances. you need to farm tickets and then also only have one month time for it.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: ArcTheFallen.7682

ArcTheFallen.7682

Honestly, in addition to build templates, they should give an item access to stats you’ve transmuted to it previously. So if I get knight’s gear, then zerk gear, then switch to celestial, the item should have the option to switch between those 3. It wouldn’t help the issue of the content catering to zerk specifically, but it’d allow any player who has gone zerk before but didn’t like it to be able to switch back to attempt content with.

[VZ] Sky Avalon – Guardian (Main)
Master of all Professions
sPvP Rank Dragon – 8 Champ Titles – Ruby Division

in Queen's Jubilee

ArcTheFallen.7682

well I agree that there should be hard content but at least don’t make it temporary available. I hate it if I don’t have enough time to make every achievement and I have the bad feeling that it is like this with that fight. make hard things permanently available and make temporary things at least possible. it doesn’t need to be easy but it needs to be possible. But with only 5 people being able to win the fight before patch release I’m really disappointed. it only can mean that it’s way too hard under these circumstances. you need to farm tickets and then also only have one month time for it.

Getting tickets the easy way should cost at most 3g for like 20.

in Queen's Jubilee

Fungalfoot.7213

It’s impossible to make solo content that doesn’t favor one class over others, short of transforming us into quaggans with fixed stats, skills and all traits disabled …

Right. Which is why gimmick fights hamstrung by an awful camera shouldn’t be considered hardcore content. What we need is actual hardcore content. This is a joke.

But the challenge is still present and you are attempting to overcome it? How about you try one of the “favored” classes, prove you aren’t just QQing because you are unskilled and move on.

(or NOT and just move on).

Give this a read.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FakeDifficulty

And I am complaining because the content is poorly designed.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Leandir.4310

Leandir.4310

I enjoy a fair challenge. Liadri is simply not a fair challenge because of the buggy state the game is still in. Are the orbs supposed to be this difficult to target? And when I do, is it supposed to say “obstructed”? Attacks having a certain delay when you need impeccable timing, danger circles blending in, other classes simply having it easier due to mechanics etc.

It’s just one big mess. Frustration can be marginally avoided by lowering her hp by about 50% so people can kill her, move on and never do it again. I feel like I’m not fighting a boss on even terms, I’m more or less trying to make the game work as it should.

in Queen's Jubilee

Fungalfoot.7213

I was actually looking forward to the arena and had expected some great fights and true endurance tests. What I got was a bunch of dodge to win bosses with cheap one hit kill mechanics. I get that dodge is a part of the game but can we please stop designing everything around it? Some telegraphed killshots to avoid are neat and all but when the entire boss fight is nothing but you dodging around in a circle I think it’s safe to say that we’ve got a problem.

Look, there’s a reason why fights like the Bed of Chaos are so reviled. While they are certainly difficult they are difficult for all the wrong reasons and really not a whole lot of fun to experience. Difficulty alone does not make a good boss fight. You can’t just cram a bunch of one hit kill mechanics in there and call it a day. You have to make it fair and exciting. The Liadri fight is not.

in Queen's Jubilee

Nanashi.6297

still you need time to get tickets. doesn’t matter if you farm tickets or gold for tickets.

in Queen's Jubilee

ArcTheFallen.7682

still you need time to get tickets. doesn’t matter if you farm tickets or gold for tickets.

It’s harder to farm them than it is to buy them for 15sprocs (get from TP) and 20s. Ideally a lot of people out there have more than 10g o_o. But yeah, if you are low on monies, it will take time. I just find it harder to actually farm a ticket than to just farm money and buy it.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: SallyStitches.4096

SallyStitches.4096

It would be nice if she wasn’t bugged, too. Sometimes my character won’t pick up a crystal, and more then once I’ve wasted a ticket because someone will have fought Subject 7, and there are oozes still in there….

in Queen's Jubilee

Fungalfoot.7213

It would be nice if she wasn’t bugged, too. Sometimes my character won’t pick up a crystal, and more then once I’ve wasted a ticket because someone will have fought Subject 7, and there are oozes still in there….

Oh yeah, the dud crystal thing is a huge issue. There also seems to be a problem with throwing them in that sometimes the crystal will be used up but still not count despite clearly hitting her. They really need to get on tuning this fight.