What disaster will befall QJ?

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Viking Jorun.5413

Viking Jorun.5413

Also, the ability to fight one of the dragons in a giant golem.

Fixed that for you.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: inazuma.7021

inazuma.7021

Fixed that for you.

Can the golem be named Gipsy Danger?

Vhaewyn – Level 80 Sylvari Ranger
Dakka Warforge- Level 80 Charr Engineer
Xairro – Level 80 Asura Revenant

in Queen's Jubilee

Viking Jorun.5413

Fixed that for you.

GPC-DNGR, to fit Asura technology theming.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Justdeifyme.9387

Justdeifyme.9387

Rytlock gets drunk and starts to hit on Queen Jennah, Logan sees that and engages his Rampage Mode. They start fitting and accidently falling into the abyss of the collaps, but primordus, who where hiding under there the whole time jumps out and burns everyone.

in Queen's Jubilee

Viking Jorun.5413

Rytlock gets drunk and starts to hit on Queen Jennah, Logan sees that and engages his Rampage Mode. They start fitting and accidently falling into the abyss of the collaps, but primordus, who where hiding under there the whole time jumps out and burns everyone.

Unlikely. Logan’s a Guardian. Only Warriors have the Rampage elite.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Justdeifyme.9387

Justdeifyme.9387

Unlikely. Logan’s a Guardian. Only Warriors have the Rampage elite.

Not THE Rampage Mode, HIS Rampage Mode. You know, where he’s the first who runs in and the first to run out and hide in Jennahs Cleavage.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: dusanyu.4057

dusanyu.4057

Fixed that for you.

And with that GW2 is transformed int “The Big O”

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: OtakuDFifty.2965

OtakuDFifty.2965

A drunken Zojja crashes the celebration and makes out with Logan.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: timidobserver.7925

timidobserver.7925

I’d like to see something terrible that leaves a mark on the world forever. Maybe Lion’s arch being blown up and half of it being turned into a ruin or something.

An elder dragon should literally land right in the center of Lion’s ARch.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Mad Queen Malafide.7512

After Snaff’s death, Destiny’s Edge is brought in to inspect the safety of the Queen’s Pavilion. While Logan is of course enthusiastic, the rest of Destiny’s Edge is not so sure if the whole Gauntlet is a good idea. Then it turns out the Gauntlet contains a live Giganticus Lupicus! Queen Jennah discusses her plans for the new pavilion over dinner.

Logan: And we can charge anything we want! Two thousand gold a day, ten thousand gold a day, Tyrians will pay it! And then there’s the merchandising…

Jennah: Logan, this pavilion was not built to cater only to the super rich. Everyone in Tyria got a right to enjoy these animals.

Logan: Sure, they will. We’ll have a coupon day or something.

Zoija: The lack of humility before the Eternal Alchemy that’s been displayed here staggers me.

Logan: Thank you, Zoija, but I think things are a little different than you and I feared.

Zoija: Yes, I know. They’re a lot worse.

Logan: Now, wait a second, we haven’t even seen the rest of the pavillion yet. Let’s just hold out concerns until…

Jennah: Alright Logan, alright, just let Zoija talk. I want to hear all viewpoints. I truly do.

Zoija: Don’t you see the danger, Jennah, inherent in what you’re doing here? Elder Dragon magic is the most awesome force ever seen on Tyria. But you wield it like a kid who’s found his dad’s sword. The problem with the magic you’ve used is, it didn’t require any discipline to attain it. You read what others had done and you took the next step. You didn’t earn the knowledge yourselves, so you don’t take the responsibility for it. You stood on the shoulders of Asuras to accomplish something as fast as you could, and before you knew what you had, you patented it, packaged it, slapped in on a plastic lunch box, and now you want to sell it. You’re just selling it.

Jennah: You don’t give us our due credit. Our royal architects have done things no one could ever do before.

Zoija: Yeah, yeah… But your royal architects were so preoccupied with whether or not they could that they didn’t stop to think if they should!

Jennah: Melandru’s Stalkers. Melandru’s Stalkers are on the verge of extinction… if I’d created a pack of Melandru’s Stalkers, you wouldn’t have a problem.

Zoija: Hold on! This is no species that was obliterated by deforestation or the Searing. Giganticus Lupicus had their shot. The Eternal Alchemy selected them for extinction.

Jennah: I don’t understand this attitude, especially from an Asura. How could we stand in the light of discovery and not act?

Zoija: Oh what’s so great about discovery? It’s a violent, penetrative act that scars what it explores. What you call discovery I call the RNG of Tyria!

Caithe: The question is, how much can you know about an extinct ecosystem, and therefore, how could you assume you can control it? You have plants right here in this pavilion, for example, that are poisonous. You picked them because they look pretty, but these are aggressive living things that have no idea what century they’re living in and will defend themselves. Violently, if necessary.

Jennah: Rytlock, if there’s one person who can appreciate all that I’m trying to do…

Rytlock: Tyria has just changed so radically. We’re all running to catch up. I don’t want to jump to any conclusions, but look… Giganticus Lupicus and the people of Tyria, races separated by 65 million years, have just been suddenly thrown back into the mix together. How can we have the faintest idea of what to expect?

Jennah: I don’t believe it. I expected you to come down here and defend me from these people and the only one I’ve got on my side it the bloodsucking guardian!

Logan: Thank you Jennah!

And then it turns out Jennah has been creating the Giganticus Lupicus by mixing it with Hylek blood, which are known to switch sexes in a single sex environment. So while all of them should be female, they breed anyway, and life finds a way. Scarlet shuts down all the security of the Gauntlet. And everything escapes. People die. Oh, and Logan runs away of course. But when you’ve got to go, you’ve got to go.

“Madness is just another way to view reality”
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-On3Ya0_4Y)

(edited by Mad Queen Malafide.7512)

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

+1 for the Jurassic Park reference.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: skullfire.6503

skullfire.6503

In an interview they talked about story progression and one of the story’s that was going to be developed was Ministry vs Queen Jennah. We have seen a small part in de personal story line.

So my best guess is that they are planning to assassinate Queen Jennah.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Chidori.9483

Chidori.9483

I’d love it if the disaster was a mini-dungeon to recover her lost kitten from the creature in the Great Collapse.

LOYALTY | HONOR | DEDICATION | RESPECT | FAMILY | LIQUOR
_____________________ VANQUISH _____________________

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: hplee.2839

hplee.2839

the real disaster?

the real players rage quit because of the queue, the lags, and the idea that the content they love playing will be removed after 4 weeks.

Orisis Stonehart
Blackgate Militia

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: The Talcmaster.7391

The Talcmaster.7391

Fixed that for you.

GPC-DNGR, to fit Asura technology theming.

If this doesn’t happen, I would be wondering if I stepped into an alternate universe where GW games aren’t laden with pop culture references people will forget the source of a year later.

Fort Aspenwood – [fury], [SAO], [NICE]
Fun on someone else’s schedule is not fun

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Parisalchuk.9230

Parisalchuk.9230

the real disaster?

the real players rage quit because of the queue, the lags, and the idea that the content they love playing will be removed after 4 weeks.

Little did we know the disaster would be another event with terrible implementation on ideas and content that will disappear in 30 days.

O O O O I I I O – Spoons and Sporks [Soup] (Retired)
http://www.twitch.tv/parisalchuk

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: hedix.1986

hedix.1986

“Look to the skies” …… Spaceships of Tyria?!? I mean, there could be some life on those planetary moons…

A dragon shows up.

Hmm, Jennah gives birth to remaining dragons and sets course to Westeros to take what is rightfully hers by fire and blood.

[QQ] – ex RoS, current Piken Square
[DV] – megaboss community

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Iason Evan.3806

Iason Evan.3806

Livia makes her triumphant return as the new Scepter of Orr wielder. She commands a Lich army. The Wizard’s Tower houses a weapon aimed at Div. Reach that is controlled by the Scepter of Orr and the new Fractal that was unannounced has us venturing into the Wizard’s Tower to destroy the new nefarious weapon.

Leader of The Guernsey Milking Coalition [MiLk] Sanctum of Rall

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Elbegast.6970

Elbegast.6970

Livia makes her triumphant return as the new Scepter of Orr wielder. She commands a Lich army. The Wizard’s Tower houses a weapon aimed at Div. Reach that is controlled by the Scepter of Orr and the new Fractal that was unannounced has us venturing into the Wizard’s Tower to destroy the new nefarious weapon.

So, Olias and Master of Whispers are out of luck, then? Such a shame. I enjoyed the tri-necro build. Roving zergs and what not.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Mad Queen Malafide.7512

“Look to the skies” sounds very similar to “Watch the skies”, the final line from The Thing from Another World.

Alien invasion!

“Madness is just another way to view reality”
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-On3Ya0_4Y)

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: quaniesan.8497

quaniesan.8497

The queen chokes out of disgust seeing the new sovereign weapon design.

If ya no longer see me after this post,
it means THEY got me for " neg criticism in clever disguise".
Know that it has been fun and I love ya all.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

“Look to the skies” sounds very similar to “Watch the skies”, the final line from The Thing from Another World.

Alien invasion!

Half life 3 confirmed..