Why do anything else? Just go Deadeye

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Lucas.5619

Lucas.5619

Why do dungeons, fractals, world bosses to get that set of equipment you want, or even a legendary if you can just farm deadeye at queens gauntlet? Easy 150g in one day!!!

Just buy everything you need fom trade post!! No need to waste you time on useless long dungeons or fractals.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/livingworld/jubilee/Dunwell-Deadeye-Farmers-Club

So much for " we want encourage players to experience all features of the game".

Only requires a thief or guardian.
Go now and forget about anything else!!

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Cerise.9045

Cerise.9045

Someone has never played GW1…

The game has always had event that last a couple of weeks where you can repeatedly farm a specific area of the game which gave more profit than you could get the rest of the year.

There are ton of people, myself included, who took long breaks after years of playing GW1 and logged back in to the game just to farm those events and in this process found a refreshed interested to the game even after the event itself ended. This helps keep the game alive for years after release.

Hell I stopped playing GW2 a few months ago and logged back in because of this event, while farming I talked with people and I’ll probably be playing GW2 again for the next few months thanks to the farming this event has offered.

(edited by Cerise.9045)

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

Because it’s a game? Also, PvP players have no use for gold. WvW has minimal use for gold. PvE content needs very little gold to function too.

I’m sorry. No matter how much gold you collect, you don’t “win” at the game. Gold allows you to purchase various goods and skins, but that’s all its for. When you realize most of the good stuff in the future will most likely be time gated, I hope you realize how silly you are for wasting all the time being so concerned with a virtual currency.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

(edited by ArchonWing.9480)

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Vixena.3821

Vixena.3821

Someone’s jealous.