Satisfaction Poll.

Satisfaction Poll.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Sub Sink.4362

Sub Sink.4362

To better understand the sheer volume of (game related) satisfaction vs being unsatisfied with it… all consolidated it to one simple poll for everyone to see and vote.

I think, it would beneficial.

Something such as:
1. Happy with the game, service, and all it’s contents.
2. Unsatisfied with the game and level of customer service.
3. Frustrated and on the verge of quitting the game for good.

I can’t create a poll and I’m sure the vote options could be fine tuned but I general I think this would be a great way to implement a poll based ‘customer feedback’ option.

Feel free to comment (in short) or even vote… not the most efficient way but it’s the only option unless Anet agrees and implements a poll question.

Thank you Anet and all of the players for your time, input, and good hunting… in which ever world you choose.

All the best,
SKiNBuS.
-Sea of Sorrows

edit
Maybe this post should be moved into a ‘General’ area. Though the replies and topics are appreciated… I mistakenly posted in the “Lost Shores” section.

What I was going for was maybe more like Overall Game Experience VS specifically related to Lost Shores content.

Also not meant to be a Flame Fest.
I am not for or against Anet.

Polls are generally for statistics and results – not comments. You have a right to vote and to be anonymous in doing so.

done edit

(edited by Sub Sink.4362)

Satisfaction Poll.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Treeline.3865

Treeline.3865

I’d love to see the poll. Especially right now.

Leader of Heroes [Hero] – Seafarers Rest

Satisfaction Poll.

in The Lost Shores

Sub Sink.4362

I think it’s a reasonable request… if Anet would like the public to see the results… that’s another story. Good or Bad… the results would speak for themselves.

SKiN.

Satisfaction Poll.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Mastruq.2463

Mastruq.2463

Well there wont be a poll like that because no matter the results it will be a whinefest. Here’s my take though: I am…

Happy with the game itself, although I see alot of areas for improvement (a common situation for new MMOs).

Not entirely certain to trust Anet’s judgement in some regards, like WvW+PvP, Economy management/Goldseller or opening the door for a new gear tier with a very tacked on mechanic (no fan of infusing, call a spade a spade and add the gear if that is your solution).

Happy with the speed of updates. Three content patches/ holiday events before year’s end is more then I expected considering they have all the release issues to work through.

Overall I am continuing to play and have fun but realize there are some things undecided that Anet could take in a direction I support or wouldnt support (in which case I would stop playing). The trend is overall positive.

Satisfaction Poll.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Revan.3185

Revan.3185

I loved phase 1 and 2 but 3 was awful

FOR GREAT JUSTICE!

Satisfaction Poll.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Ivan Truthe.6318

Ivan Truthe.6318

Overall, I am happy. The loot was a plus. Main reason I enjoy Guild Wars 2 is the story telling of the world and how it moves.

Now I will say I am disappointed with the server conditions. They need to improve on them quickly or more people are going to lose interest in playing.

Satisfaction Poll.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: MrTastix.6842

MrTastix.6842

I would love to see a poll like this in-game, rather than on the forums, so that more people can actually see it and give input.

Forum communities are always a minority of a games playerbase. But since having a poll in-game could potentially prove how horrible ArenaNet is at managing their games, I doubt we’d ever see something like it.

The game itself is pretty good but why bother is quality if not consistent across the board?

Satisfaction Poll.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: DinoBT.4572

DinoBT.4572

I LOVE this game really. but this event just made me think about QUITTING already. 2 hours and crashed at the end. No loot, seeing how lots of people getting legendary precursor. Posting in forum asking for a respond from Anet and waiting and waiting and still nothing. How do you expect me to feel other than being utterly dissapointed

Haha Family – [FEAR] – Sanctum of Rall
www.fearguildwars2.enjin.com

Satisfaction Poll.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

In my overflow with about the 500 people that were there every one of them was praising the event to high heaven.

But of course all those people are actually playing the game right now. The 20-30 people that will respond to this post are the ones who got DC’d or missed the event and they will go with option 3.

Satisfaction Poll.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Minos.5168

Minos.5168

Phase 1 was horribly bugged. Phase 3’s disconnect issue just shows flaws with ArenaNet’s server management.

Satisfaction Poll.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Rhialto.8423

Rhialto.8423

In general I am very happy with the game. Totally worth the initial investment. I just wish they’d figure out a way to keep a ton of players in one area without massive lag.

Satisfaction Poll.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Lucky Thirteen X.4210

Lucky Thirteen X.4210

To better understand the sheer volume of (game related) satisfaction vs being unsatisfied with it… all consolidated it to one simple poll for all to see and Anet to realize.

I think, it would be something we could all reflect on.

Something such as:
1. Happy with the game, service, and all it’s contents.

I can’t create a poll and I’m sure the vote options could be fine tuned but I general I think this would be a great way to implement a poll based ‘customer feedback’ option.

Feel free to comment (in short) or even vote… not the most efficient way but it’s the only option unless Anet agrees and implements a poll question.

Thank you Anet and all of the players for your time, input, and good hunting… in which ever world you choose.

All the best,
SKiNBuS.
-Sea of Sorrows

Put me down for 3. Have had to file TWO event tickets so far for this game, Halloween and now Lost Shores.

Satisfaction Poll.

in The Lost Shores

Sub Sink.4362

Well there wont be a poll like that because no matter the results it will be a whinefest. Here’s my take though: I am…

Happy with the game itself, although I see alot of areas for improvement (a common situation for new MMOs).

Overall I am continuing to play and have fun but realize there are some things undecided that Anet could take in a direction I support or wouldnt support (in which case I would stop playing). The trend is overall positive.

=============

I hear you and my opinion and understanding leads me in the same direction.

So many points and details to it as why (with a poll) I was suggesting a poll with 3 choices or even 5 (would be Anets discretion obviously).

No comments. Just a poll.
The forum is for comments… a poll is for voting.
-not meant snarky… just a clarification.

SKiN.

(edited by Sub Sink.4362)

Satisfaction Poll.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Epyon.2748

Epyon.2748

Game, sans Lost Shores, absolutely a 1.
Lost Shores? 3, without a doubt.

Satisfaction Poll.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Doogyrev.8619

Doogyrev.8619

Phase 1 : Too many ppl and lag
Pahse 2 : Quite enjoyable, no lag.
Phase 3 : I guess I got lucky with the instance as it went smoothly but I would say a tad long. Loot was poor on mobs but the chest loot was quite nice.

Satisfaction Poll.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Kalok.4273

Kalok.4273

I have been very happy with game, however this isnt a whine or a rant.

I personally am not going to log back in till I see something is rectified to resolve what happened to so many people.

Its not worth taking that much time again for future events to ahve saem ting happene either, unless a good fix is inplace ahead of time.

Suggestion would be having a NPC already set up to reward folks for dc’s for x time in event ect. Full rewards for entire event and bugged chest looting

Satisfaction Poll.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: SteepledHat.1345

SteepledHat.1345

Phase 3? What phase 3? I saw nothing, did nothing, and got nothing.

Fun times were had by all.

“Failure to remain calm is the sign of a weak mind.”

Satisfaction Poll.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Akasuki Murakami.1634

Akasuki Murakami.1634

I just broke you’re kitten scale there is now mercury everywhere and it’s going to poison my cuts and now I’m going to die. If the scale did not bust I would say a 3.

Satisfaction Poll.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Vzur.7123

Vzur.7123

I’m surprised at how many people seem to have not totally hated it. Must have been a totally different experience for people who weren’t lagged all to hell? For me, all three events, plus the lame little new map..

Satisfaction Poll.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Calmwinds.4753

Calmwinds.4753

Put me on 2. One time phase 3 is bad. Missed the unique 20 slot bag.

Satisfaction Poll.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: tigirius.9014

tigirius.9014

I’m at Phase 2 btw.

All of our frustrations would be solved with two things.

Horizontal progression player advocates who make sure that any new content will not create an upward stairwell only accessable thru dungeons.

and a PTR system!

Those two things would fix everything easily.

Balance Team: Please Fix Mine Toolbelt Positioning!

Satisfaction Poll.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Revan.3185

Revan.3185

I have been very happy with game, however this isnt a whine or a rant.

I personally am not going to log back in till I see something is rectified to resolve what happened to so many people.

Its not worth taking that much time again for future events to ahve saem ting happene either, unless a good fix is inplace ahead of time.

Suggestion would be having a NPC already set up to reward folks for dc’s for x time in event ect. Full rewards for entire event and bugged chest looting

I hope they do something like that because i’m really pissed of about getting discontented during the last boss and getting no reward after playing this all weekend. for the most part the event was fun but phase 3 left such a bad taste in my mouth I wont be logging in either until Anet gives me a reason to.

FOR GREAT JUSTICE!

Satisfaction Poll.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Xypher.3681

Xypher.3681

3. Because of the 3 hours of my life wasted to get absolutely nothing at the end

Satisfaction Poll.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Laurelinde.4395

Laurelinde.4395

I am somewhere between 2 and 3 at the moment. I have been disappointed with this event pretty much from the start but this last day has been…‘shocked’ seems like it should be too strong a word for something as relatively trivial as a videogame event but honestly, in over a decade of MMO gaming I don’t think I have ever seen any kind of event go quite this badly wrong in so many ways and on such a scale, and with so little recognition or communication from the developers. If things are so wrong it takes more than a quick hotfix to repair them, pushing ahead to introduce more problems instead of pausing to sort the existing problems is tantamount to madness.

Seriously, seriously disappointed and frankly gobsmacked at this whole weekend.

Laurelinde & Cookie/Beorna Bearheart
[TWG] – Gunnar’s Hold
Always remember Wheaton’s Law

Satisfaction Poll.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Lynx.1352

Lynx.1352

Pfft. 3 easily, because the event was naught but a laggy waste of a log-in.

I -tried- to enjoy myself, -tried- to look past the boring as hell fights. But too many D/Cs and no loot to speak of?

“Otherwise, your MMO becomes all about grinding to get the best gear. We don’t make grindy games.”
- Mike Obrien, President of Anet

Satisfaction Poll.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Max Lexandre.6279

Max Lexandre.6279

Well even with the good ideas ANet did have for this event. The server perfomance was an issue greater than the fun the event allowed us to have (not for everybody).

I’m The Best in Everything.
Asura thing.

Satisfaction Poll.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Madix.9072

Madix.9072

3: Disconnected after 2 and a half hours pf final event

Satisfaction Poll.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: GregT.4702

GregT.4702

Completely happy with game as whole. 9 out of 10.

Completely dissatisfied with Lost Shores event. 1 out of 10.

Satisfaction Poll.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Horrorscope.7632

Horrorscope.7632

Well even with the good ideas ANet did have for this event. The server perfomance was an issue greater than the fun the event allowed us to have (not for everybody).

Was it server or client? I didn’t have a technical issue today, so I sway on client side/isp. Or perhaps some servers weren’t taxed as much or preformed differently.

Satisfaction Poll.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Mr Crazy Moose.5760

Mr Crazy Moose.5760

2, the event was tedious and made even worse by the lag.

There are numerous ways it could have been better but most revolve around being able to see and hit the crabs you’re fighting.

Also nobody in the world appreciated the second reinforcements event.

Satisfaction Poll.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: badend.4182

badend.4182

Phase 1 and 2 were slow and unrewarding, but I stuck with it. Phase 3 was 2 hours of me trying to keep with an utterly terrible and boring event then getting cheated out of a reward chest for it.

Satisfaction Poll.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Sarevok.2638

Sarevok.2638

Server performance and the lottery in the chest at the end dampered it ALOT. I’m all for nice rewards for putting Legendary Precursors in the end chest is a huge mistake, some people getting 2, some getting none.

It realllllly rustles jimmies, either ensure everyone gets at least one or keep the drop rate consistent with what it was, a LOT more people are getting them so much it seems half the server just got access to the big time while the rest were dusted.

Satisfaction Poll.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Levistis.8356

Levistis.8356

8/10 on the lost shores event, 9/10 on the game.

lots of fun ArenaNet, keep it going

Magummadweller

Satisfaction Poll.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Stark.1842

Stark.1842

3… seriously thinking of quitting.

Got booted at the final fight in phase 3 after 3 hours of dying over and over. BTW, I’d like a refund on all the repairs since I got ZERO for it. I was disappointed with the bugs all weekend, but this final fight bug which cost me the reward has my blood boiling. To the point where I don’t think I will do these one time events ever again.

Satisfaction Poll.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Anhangare Odin.1238

Anhangare Odin.1238

1 before this event. Now I’m at a 2. I’ll never be at a 3, but I might get to 2.99999 if I don’t get the loot that I earned.

Main: Odin the Wanderer – Guardian
TC – VoX

Satisfaction Poll.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: WereCatf.4652

WereCatf.4652

Definitely on the number #2.

Satisfaction Poll.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: riddleguy.9738

riddleguy.9738

Somewhat satisfied.

Phase 1 and 2 were fun despite the bugs and lackluster commendation rewards.

Phase 3 was so frustrating….it made the previous things i tolerated not so tolerable. What made it so frustrating is the ridiculous difficulty just getting to the finale ontop of the normal frustrations to be expected with hard fights.

Satisfaction Poll.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: dre.8973

dre.8973

option 3, i did the entire crap – i got nothing from the chest but rares and a 79 exotic – some guy who afked the whole thing and trolled ppl in /map got a precursors – 50 ppl did all the work so that a couple could get rich.. stupid.

Satisfaction Poll.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Zenith.7301

Zenith.7301

Legendaries showing hard work my kitten They’re just a luck of the draw; they mean nothing.

100s of hours spent working for someone who logs in haphazardly or a new trial to get it from a tag along event chest.

Satisfaction Poll.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: LazerEagle.7209

LazerEagle.7209

As of right now I’m at a 1.5. As I am NOT level 80 so it doesn’t affect me. I could see how people would be at a 3 though.

Satisfaction Poll.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Jia Shen.4217

Jia Shen.4217

Just look at this subsection of the forum. It is a good indicator of just how negative of a view this event has gotten. Between those who were able to be there and those who weren’t the ratio of negative to positive has to be 99% negative 1% positive. The only thing positive I can say is major lag and masses of invisible players and enemies aside yesturday’s and today’s finale one events were rather epic and immersive. But honestly the problems far overshadowed this one positive thing to make me still very negative about the whole thing. Out side of that almost nobody was able to do any of the stuff only available for this weekend.

Satisfaction Poll.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Gombar.7324

Gombar.7324

3!

Oh yes, 3!

Satisfaction Poll.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Timortias.6347

Timortias.6347

3. Because of the 3 hours of my life wasted to get absolutely nothing at the end

Same

Satisfaction Poll.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Guldfisk.5170

Guldfisk.5170

Right now the child in me wants to take my retail copy, break it in half and burn it.
So I’m going to take a few days to let this whole thing blow over and my emotions cool off a bit. Then I’m going to see where I stand towards this game.

Satisfaction Poll.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Saxon.1908

Saxon.1908

Regarding The Lost Shores

1. While The buggyness was frustrating and it seemed unnecessary to Cram it all into a single weekend I REALLY enjoyed it. Killing the Ancient Karka was very satisfying and The hight rewards seemed appropriate to the intensity of the final event.

Satisfaction Poll.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Kajetan.3146

Kajetan.3146

Just look at this subsection of the forum. It is a good indicator of just how negative of a view this event has gotten. Between those who were able to be there and those who weren’t the ratio of negative to positive has to be 99% negative 1% positive. The only thing positive I can say is major lag and masses of invisible players and enemies aside yesturday’s and today’s finale one events were rather epic and immersive. But honestly the problems far overshadowed this one positive thing to make me still very negative about the whole thing. Out side of that almost nobody was able to do any of the stuff only available for this weekend.

This is because people who are upset with something or alot more inclined to rage about it on forums then people who are content/happy

BTW>1.. Happy with the game, service, and all it’s contents.

Satisfaction Poll.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Starryice.5981

Starryice.5981

Satisfaction Poll.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: displacedTitan.6897

displacedTitan.6897

1, this game has been great. The lost shores was awesome. How did you guys die over and oveR? Are you incapable of dodgeing? I think my total repairs was like 3 silver? Do your servers suck?

Satisfaction Poll.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: ley.8973

ley.8973

Happy with the game and the service in general. It is still one of the best MMOs I’ve seen. However, they really dropped the ball on this event. Was it an accident, or a direct result of megalomania gone awry, hard to say – but it was not a nice sight.

Maybe the event needs to be heavily retooled and started all over again, perhaps next month sometime. The second time around, it might actually go as planned.

Satisfaction Poll.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Noeh.5960

Noeh.5960

I love the game itself despite the massive amount of bugs..then ANet gives us an island covered in, impossibly hard for anyone to solo, BUGS. The irony is sickening.
On a scale of 1-10 being satisfied with the game..I put it maybe at a 6 at most. And for this event you can put me down for a -3 in satisfaction. It was horrible and they should be ashamed to have released it.