I Really Hate This Patch

I Really Hate This Patch

in The Origins of Madness

Posted by: Rage.9723

Rage.9723

The marionette requires luck on if lanes other than yours can win. That was fun losing twice due to other lanes losing. I also got garbage loot and could have made way more money dungeoning.

The wurm was in overflow and I missed that.

The LA story instance made absolutely no sense and the voice acting was horrendous. The Asuran voice actor was a joke.

Really I did not want to make a thread about this but I am so disappointed with this patch and how little I enjoyed it.

I am unfortunately going to skip this meta and I have not skipped a meta in a while.

This is feedback by the way based on the bad experience I had so don’t take this thread the wrong way.

I Really Hate This Patch

Posted by: Fhane.4762

Fhane.4762

your name says it all :P

I Really Hate This Patch

Posted by: Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Mad Queen Malafide.7512

The marionette requires luck on if lanes other than yours can win. That was fun losing twice due to other lanes losing.

This is a very valid point.

It’s okay to have some sort of epic event that requires teamwork. But it shouldn’t feel like a loss was inevitable, like there was literally nothing you as an individual could have done to affect the outcome.

“Madness is just another way to view reality”
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-On3Ya0_4Y)

I Really Hate This Patch

Posted by: Rage.9723

Rage.9723

Also I did like how with the marionette the majority of the fight is fighting trash mobs out of the zone and not the actual boss.

I Really Hate This Patch

Posted by: Elbegast.6970

Elbegast.6970

The marionette requires luck on if lanes other than yours can win. That was fun losing twice due to other lanes losing.

This is a very valid point.

It’s okay to have some sort of epic event that requires teamwork. But it shouldn’t feel like a loss was inevitable, like there was literally nothing you as an individual could have done to affect the outcome.

I knew we would fail both events before they ever started. It was a terrible feeling. I’m never going back to those two boss encounters. I would rather spend the next 3 years farming Seraph Observers Waypoint for butter and chocolate than to attempt those two bosses again.

I Really Hate This Patch

Posted by: Xista.7391

Xista.7391

Someone remind me again why these mechanically difficult bosses aren’t instanced? Especially the worm… that’s only going to be completed by guilds on overflows / huge servers only on reset in a few weeks. I’d much rather take 20-25 guildees and attempt these bosses for a night.

In-game opinions of Skyhammer: http://i.imgur.com/FKymDjC.jpg

I Really Hate This Patch

Posted by: Rezzet.3614

Rezzet.3614

marionette is hard but not impossible it just requires everyone to run dps gear to kill the wardens on time in my server we lost 1 stage away from breaking all chains