01/11 Blacktide/Drakkar Lake/Vabbi

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neandramathal.9536

Neandramathal.9536

Again, I’m not sure why you seem to think because vabbi have less players, that they don’t get kills.

Because you need a zerg to kill people, silly.

Can I reset my achievement then? It must be broken :/

[GoV] Gnomes of Vabbi || [Imp] Impact
Currently @ Piken Square
Small scale unimpressive videos of unimpressiveness: http://www.youtube.com/neandramathal

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hamham.7504

Hamham.7504

When I attempted to enter the CB lair, or ‘shop’ as I was lead to believe, I was met with swords and magics on my person from the ‘sales rep’. Please fix so I can buy a Casual Blob™ t-shirt.

Just how banana am I.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Terrorsquad.2349

Terrorsquad.2349

For Vabbi everything above 20 is blob, BT is not even close to Germans blobs or other top bronze league servers. We can paint green your border in this matchup esay as always (that’s why you have only 1 wp in your border). You make a problem in this matchup because you just can’t even move out of respawn point.

Sir, i can assure you i’ve moved out of the respawn point. It’s not that great there! I chose to stay next to Siegerazer – he’s fluffy, gives clear commands and makes me feel secure.

Join vabbi now and roleplay with the best charrophiles in the game!

Made my day.

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

in Match-ups

Neandramathal.9536

For Vabbi everything above 20 is blob, BT is not even close to Germans blobs or other top bronze league servers. We can paint green your border in this matchup esay as always (that’s why you have only 1 wp in your border). You make a problem in this matchup because you just can’t even move out of respawn point.

Sir, i can assure you i’ve moved out of the respawn point. It’s not that great there! I chose to stay next to Siegerazer – he’s fluffy, gives clear commands and makes me feel secure.

Join vabbi now and roleplay with the best charrophiles in the game!

Made my day.

He really is a Charrophile though.. the ‘conversation’ he was having with siegerazer was not something I can repeat!

Currently @ Piken Square
Small scale unimpressive videos of unimpressiveness: http://www.youtube.com/neandramathal

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jathres.7236

Jathres.7236

I prefer talking to those lonely Veteran Archers! Nobody ever even recognizes them… Poor Flowers…

Also funny that i met Drakkar Groups below 60 in Daytime, but maybe the trick is to not running around with 20+ people and then you manage to find smaller Groups!

And btw Vabbi is the new Bandwaggon anyway! A very special bandwaggon ok but still… :p

Jathres BNF
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jathres
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Monkeymonger.9235

Monkeymonger.9235

When I attempted to enter the CB lair, or ‘shop’ as I was lead to believe, I was met with swords and magics on my person from the ‘sales rep’. Please fix so I can buy a Casual Blob™ t-shirt.

“Swords and magcis?” Yeah, that sounds like Bob. He had a rough childhood. We only took him in because he’s Mikes (from security) son. Now that i mention it, all the people with short temper and jaundiced eyes are related to Mike.

Overall the roaming is quite decent, as long as you don’t take towers. Or kill too many players. Or just get trampled by a random zerg taking bloodlust points for hours.

Since no one mentioned it so far:
Dear Drakker,
to get 3 points and a step closer to the awesome golden doylak finisher you only have to win by one point. In order to maximize your karma/gold/wxp gain (or whatever the reason is that you run around in trains like this [mhh…maybe you just like trains? Do you like trains?]) you should take a break every hour, roleplay a bit and then recap the stuff.
Sincerely,
Rorik, future chief economic advisor to the drakkar lake high council

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nubu.6148

Nubu.6148

And btw Vabbi is the new Bandwaggon anyway! A very special bandwaggon ok but still… :p

i like !

Nubú -Engie -Asura-
BNF-Bitte nicht füttern-
Smallscale <3 !

in Match-ups

Hamham.7504

With such rough people working the floor I’m surprised you made any sales at all. Where can I find these ‘happy customers’ you speak of? I bet they were strong armed into buying sneakers! I thought CB was a cerious corporation.

Just how banana am I.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Madderdin.3082

Madderdin.3082

You know what is the most annoying thing? BT has a queue on BlackTide Borderlands, when we run in one blob zerg vs Drakkari one blob zerg most of the time it seems like they outnumber us 3 to 1. I am pretty sure we dont have more than 1 group since everyone tends to run after one commander, i am also pretty sure that we dont have 66% of afkers.

Is there no balance for player numbers per originating server? Sometimes we manage to get equal numbers and then we have a chance of winning, but most of the time eventhough we sit in queue there is just too many of them.

in Match-ups

Hamham.7504

There’s a few topics complaining about the green map being bugged as far as the home teams queue size. Weird bug considering the other maps aren’t affected.

Just how banana am I.

in Match-ups

Monkeymonger.9235

With such rough people working the floor I’m surprised you made any sales at all. Where can I find these ‘happy customers’ you speak of? I bet they were strong armed into buying sneakers! I thought CB was a cerious corporation.

Sir, please calm down or will call security. You are familiar with mike, aren’t you? If you don’t like our shop you can always buy sneakers from Psy.

@Madderdin: Enemy zergs always look bigger since you can see the entirety of them. Usually well organized enemies will have ~1/3 or so more people in their main group.
It’s like that on all servers and has been before any queue bugs.
People aren’t necessarily afk, doing the jp or leveling their alts (although that is quite often a sizable group). The percentage of people that want to help without joining the zerg (scouting, building siege, running supply etc. ) is simply higher on home border than on other maps.

in Match-ups

Hamham.7504

Are you trying to bully me? My fans won’t stand for this and will flame you on the internets and in game!

I’ve only been in a queue a single time since I started playing so I don’t speak from experience, rather what I read.

Just how banana am I.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Madderdin.3082

Madderdin.3082

@Madderdin: Enemy zergs always look bigger since you can see the entirety of them. Usually well organized enemies will have ~1/3 or so more people in their main group.
People aren’t necessarily afk, doing the jp or leveling their alts (although that is quite often a sizable group). The percentage of people that want to help without joining the zerg (scouting, building siege, running supply etc. ) is simply higher on home border than on other maps.

I’m sorry, but are you implying that I do not know the difference between 20 and 60 people?

Have you noticed that part when I wrote “we run in one big blob with after one commander”

Have you noticed that your explanations exclude themselves logically?

Are you implying that someone who comes to level up his character is going to solo roam rather than join the zerg blob because that would be more efficient on WvW?

I guess you are not from any of the servers in this particular group and you have no real knowledge about the situation that pretty much shows how your arguments are invalid

When Drakkari Lake has 100% of Eternal Borderlands 95% of their borderlands 95% of Vabbi Borderlands and 70% of Blacktide Borderlands AND Blacktide has a queue because Blacktide Borderlands are full AND we all go to 1 commander AND there is no real chance for solo roamers or solo levelers on WvW or people running for supplies because we dont have anything more than 1 supply camp, 1 tower and the garrison AND there are no scouts because do you know how to spot someone who scouts? they write on the map chat about what they had scouted. And one zerg goes vs the other zerg, both zergs stack before fight starts so they are not spread (And i dont know how about you, but i dont have tunnel vision only on my currently selected target, i look around all the time) then the fight just ends within 20 seconds, one zerg gets destroyed the other loses 5 players.

Are you implying that its possible in such fights of two groups of 50-60 players, one group sits afk and barely deals damage? Or perhaps there is a possiblity that when it sometimes says Borderlands are full, the opposing faction might just have player advantage because something is wrong with the numbers of players allowed on such server?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pavel.5192

Pavel.5192

PvE week, really dont know how i should fight in WvW with 5 Vabbians, when in 1 minute is near us 50+ Drakkar zerg
germans are crazy, we know, unplayable for us, we know too

4ever roaming

in Match-ups

Neandramathal.9536

Well it’s about time Drakkar! After 90minutes and leaving 3 times to resupply so you could make a trebuchet, your zerg has finally managed to get that wooden keep from the 3 defenders. We were getting kinda sleepy towards the end there!

Currently @ Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nubu.6148

Nubu.6148

We had so much fun yesterday ! Thx for the fights.

Nubú -Engie -Asura-
BNF-Bitte nicht füttern-
Smallscale <3 !

in Match-ups

Jathres.7236

Madderdin you do realize that Monkeymonger leaded one of the best GvG Guilds in Gw2? :p

Fought in higher Tiers with bigger Blobs too, he is just saying when the Enemy is really stacked up (like you said) you can’t really tell their Numbers.

So if you lose of course they were MORE!!!! Quite the normal Reaction to loosing and searching the reason not by oneself but by the evil cheating outnumbering Enemy :p

And i agree with Nubu was a good Day yesterday. Here is is bit of mixed Footage until i get the rest from Yesterday up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suLLkayPU-E

Jathres BNF
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: sbriddale.7492

sbriddale.7492

To the lonely Vabbi-Asura-Hero <3 who saved me yesterday on the dl borderlands in the ruins from the blacktide thief: Thank you for showing such respect, you are great

Galahads Son [CSI] – Drakkar Lake

in Match-ups

Monkeymonger.9235

I’m sorry, but are you implying that I do not know the difference between 20 and 60 people?

Have you noticed that part when I wrote “we run in one big blob with after one commander”

Have you noticed that your explanations exclude themselves logically?

Are you implying that someone who comes to level up his character is going to solo roam rather than join the zerg blob because that would be more efficient on WvW?

I guess you are not from any of the servers in this particular group and you have no real knowledge about the situation that pretty much shows how your arguments are invalid

When Drakkari Lake has 100% of Eternal Borderlands 95% of their borderlands 95% of Vabbi Borderlands and 70% of Blacktide Borderlands AND Blacktide has a queue because Blacktide Borderlands are full AND we all go to 1 commander AND there is no real chance for solo roamers or solo levelers on WvW or people running for supplies because we dont have anything more than 1 supply camp, 1 tower and the garrison AND there are no scouts because do you know how to spot someone who scouts? they write on the map chat about what they had scouted. And one zerg goes vs the other zerg, both zergs stack before fight starts so they are not spread (And i dont know how about you, but i dont have tunnel vision only on my currently selected target, i look around all the time) then the fight just ends within 20 seconds, one zerg gets destroyed the other loses 5 players.

Are you implying that its possible in such fights of two groups of 50-60 players, one group sits afk and barely deals damage? Or perhaps there is a possiblity that when it sometimes says Borderlands are full, the opposing faction might just have player advantage because something is wrong with the numbers of players allowed on such server?

I’m sorry, but are you implying that i would care enough to insult you? My points were of a general nature. I’ve been in situations similar to the ones you described and this is the best explanation i could come up with.
(I would only add that particularly during the times when you are pressured, lose important keeps and the commander wipes a couple of times, players tend to spread out more and do their own thing.)

While there was fighting in one of your keeps we killed a group of upleveled farming drakes at the south camp.
There were constantly blacktide players in the south part of the map – roaming, getting their vistas/sentries/bloodlust points or killing mobs.

Edit: Thanks to ODZ for the fight at water camp.

(edited by Monkeymonger.9235)

in Match-ups

Jathres.7236

So second one is up, a bit of playing around with Drakkar.

Very happy so far with this Matchup always someone to fight.

Jathres BNF
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pavel.5192

Pavel.5192

Vabbi has one tower and one camp now, yeeeey, 50+ Drakkars coming in 50 seconds, yeeey

4ever roaming

in Match-ups

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689

We got a Tower.
CB biggest PPT guild in Vabbi!

Hello darkness, my old friend.

in Match-ups

Neandramathal.9536

We were ticking 185 this morning! No seriously!

Currently @ Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

Lol at DL. They need 80 people megablob to kill Vabbi’s 15 people in EB. GOOOOOOOOO

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

in Match-ups

Acotje.5689

hahaha, how many zerglings does it take to take a camp from a handfull of roamers.

Ty for the great farm, got 20g from a celestial dye

in Match-ups

Neandramathal.9536

Please would you stop trying to take the command post of the Vabbi Bandwagon Alliance! Redvale shall be a fortress!

Currently @ Piken Square

in Match-ups

Hamham.7504

Bandwagon Alliance!? I believe you want RoS, it’s over there. And don’t think just because you’re from ‘the higher tiers’ mean you can run the show while you’re here! Gosh, some people.

Just how banana am I.

in Match-ups

Acotje.5689

Bandwagon Alliance!? I believe you want RoS, it’s over there. And don’t think just because you’re from ‘the higher tiers’ mean you can run the show while you’re here! Gosh, some people.

STACK ON ME, STACK MIGHT MIGHT MIGHT, VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIL, DAMAGE ON ME DAMAGE ON ME DAMAGE ON ME DAMAGE ON ME
I can do this ‘high tier stuff’

in Match-ups

Hamham.7504

What, no drop the bomb? Scrub.

Just how banana am I.

in Match-ups

Jathres.7236

Just fun to fight around that Camp for so long :p

Jathres BNF
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

Looks like you are having more fun on the forum then in game =)

in Match-ups

Jathres.7236

And now we need a staged Scene with CB, IMP, BNF and the other guys that were there for an Intro so lets do that tomorrow evening ^^

Jathres BNF
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sharkhush.7698

Sharkhush.7698

Back to Vabbi and hello to all! ^ ^
Hello Jathres … huhuuuuu :P
Jamo! /wave @ ^^

Sharkhush – Norn – Ranger
I Plan B I – [RUN]
Kodash – [DE]

in Match-ups

Acotje.5689

Looks like you are having more fun on the forum then in game =)

We can Multitask
Farm Germans AND Roleplay on the Forum
Did I blow your mind?

in Match-ups

Sirendor.1394

We actually sieged Arah’s wooden structure yesterday with rams, trebuchets and arrowcarts after they took Bay. Don’t ask me why, I just felt like doing it. Someone called it a christmas tree being decorated.

Wave to Recycle Bin.

in Match-ups

Sirendor.1394

Good bye Drakkar. Will miss farming your countless zerglings.

in Match-ups

Jathres.7236

So here my Version of the Vale Story. Freyns should coming too, but will take a while with his slowpoke Internet :p

Jathres BNF
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Neandramathal.9536

Delayed, but same fight from a few feet to the side http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efuLwE-aZwY

There was musical issues to get it uploaded

Currently @ Piken Square