05/17/2013 NA Tier 2: DB/TC/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

Whoah, you are so mad, bro. Don’t pop a blood vessel or anything, it’s not quite worth it… not when DB isn’t actually a sinking ship. Wouldn’t you say that’s JQ? I see why you would be so angry.

Let there be love!

Hey lee asked and I delivered and no I meant Wagon brand you know that 3rd place T2 server.

You delivered nothing but hate and drama in a forum that you don’t belong in. Being 3rd place in a tier that is highly competitive among all 3 servers hardly means anything. Just ask FA, they are skilled but have placed 3rd in tier 2 many times. Same with TC. Please stop the unnecessary drama.

Here on Dragonbrand, we are all getting along. New and old. The forum warriors don’t mean much at all in-game.

Well enjoy your version of menaace lol. I was doing what I felt was my duty in letting you know the truth, due to JQ having already suffered from a similar version of this in a leader of the community. You can take it anyway you want though that’s your right as a person just as it was my right to post here after all the RE and some other choice DB forum warriors choose to invade T1 forums taking smack like they would be in T1 within the week lol. If you want to keep T1 people out of your forum try keeping your people out of T1’s could do wonders.

This entire “You did it, so we’ll do it too” attitude is completely kittening kitten . If people from DB are invading your tier 1 thread, report their kitten and be done with it instead of coming here and making your server look just as arrogant.

I dont see how he is making his server look arrogant tbh.

That’s because you’re doing the same thing

Please do explain……Make sure to quote me in context though……

Um, what? All someone has to do is check out the past few pages of this match-up thread that doesn’t even include your server.

Anyone’s allowed to post in any thread. Doesn’t mean they are representing their server poorly. If the actions of one person were to decide how a server was portrayed we would all be in a bad place because well every server has their bad eggs. Also keep in mind that just cause server’s aren’t in your tier doesn’t mean they can’t or shouldn’t comment.

You do know stei that posting something to discredit someone is not allowed in this forum, either try to contact the tc, fa , db community individually or try your luck in the guru forums.

I’m not discrediting anyone that is the entire thing I was merely saying that someone is allowed to post where they choose. And I have actually talked to people in DB community about some things but I’ll leave that to remain private.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Efface.8460

Efface.8460

Whoah, you are so mad, bro. Don’t pop a blood vessel or anything, it’s not quite worth it… not when DB isn’t actually a sinking ship. Wouldn’t you say that’s JQ? I see why you would be so angry.

Let there be love!

Hey lee asked and I delivered and no I meant Wagon brand you know that 3rd place T2 server.

You delivered nothing but hate and drama in a forum that you don’t belong in. Being 3rd place in a tier that is highly competitive among all 3 servers hardly means anything. Just ask FA, they are skilled but have placed 3rd in tier 2 many times. Same with TC. Please stop the unnecessary drama.

Here on Dragonbrand, we are all getting along. New and old. The forum warriors don’t mean much at all in-game.

Well enjoy your version of menaace lol. I was doing what I felt was my duty in letting you know the truth, due to JQ having already suffered from a similar version of this in a leader of the community. You can take it anyway you want though that’s your right as a person just as it was my right to post here after all the RE and some other choice DB forum warriors choose to invade T1 forums taking smack like they would be in T1 within the week lol. If you want to keep T1 people out of your forum try keeping your people out of T1’s could do wonders.

This entire “You did it, so we’ll do it too” attitude is completely kittening kitten . If people from DB are invading your tier 1 thread, report their kitten and be done with it instead of coming here and making your server look just as arrogant.

Um, what? All someone has to do is check out the past few pages of this match-up thread that doesn’t even include your server.

Anyone’s allowed to post in any thread. Doesn’t mean they are representing their server poorly. If the actions of one person were to decide how a server was portrayed we would all be in a bad place because well every server has their bad eggs. Also keep in mind that just cause server’s aren’t in your tier doesn’t mean they can’t or shouldn’t comment.

You do know stei that posting something to discredit someone is not allowed in this forum, either try to contact the tc, fa , db community individually or try your luck in the guru forums.

I’m not discrediting anyone that is the entire thing I was merely saying that someone is allowed to post where they choose. And I have actually talked to people in DB community about some things but I’ll leave that to remain private.

Glad your involved with our community….thanks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oresh.4729

Oresh.4729

a t1 spot will be available soon stop bg is imploding gl everyone stop

in Match-ups

Posted by: escobert.9024

escobert.9024

Great fights with the massive DB zerg in FA & TC boarderlands tonight

Blippy Azure – Asura Guardian
Acquire [ACE]
For Aspenwood Has A Giant [HAMR]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

Let there be love!

Glad your involved with our community….thanks

I wouldn’t say I was ever involved in your community. Merely just communicating to keep things civil. That is entirely different but it’s honestly not a huge deal anymore. I will say keep up the good work everyone looks like tons of fun in Tier 2

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaosx.2471

Chaosx.2471

wow this thread had just devolved into drama now. Glad I won’t have to wade through these drama posts anymore to get a score update!

Thanks to AGG for staying classy in this thread, unlike some other posters from your server.

Sinner – GM & Commander
[CYN] Cynical – http://cynicalgw2.com
[TC] Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Saruon.4085

Saruon.4085

wow this thread had just devolved into drama now. Glad I won’t have to wade through these drama posts anymore to get a score update!

Thanks to AGG for staying classy in this thread, unlike some other posters from your server.

I love reading about chest thumping and qqing, its a good laugh before i go to sleep!
Its like im in highschool again!

[Aggression] -Relentless by Nature-
We <3 Haters
The Prophet of Aggression

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaosx.2471

Chaosx.2471

Oh I agree, a certain amount of bravado is entertaining, but a certain Guild Leader from DB blaming posts they don’t like on “lady’s having their time of the month” is just…plain rude and sexist.

Sinner – GM & Commander
[CYN] Cynical – http://cynicalgw2.com
[TC] Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aylaine.1036

Aylaine.1036

Nomonmonomonom Wagonbread!

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: LameFox.6349

LameFox.6349

Nomonmonomonom Wagonbread!

Why does it look like you’re skating on a leaf or something?

in Match-ups

Aylaine.1036

New eSports obvs!

:O

But it was likely a very static pose of staying still and casting Mass Invis while on elevated terrain.

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrankieBonez.8361

FrankieBonez.8361

I must be missing something here. DB was going to move up to T2 without transfers. DB would have been stuck in that irritable tier 2.5 mess due to their lack of coverage. DB got more guilds to stay in T2. That’s what the situation is right? That’s how i understand it. DB worked their way up here but i cannot say that they wouldn’t have put up a good enough fight to stay in T2 because i didn’t get the opportunity to see that DB. Instead i get to see this version of DB and i can only assume from what posters from DB have said that without the guilds that transferred to DB they were not ready for T2. What’s the problem?

Were you not around during TC/DB/Mag back in early March? Judging by your post history, you were. That is the same DB that was moving up to T2. That is the same DB I mentioned in my previous post. That is the same DB you just said you did not get the opportunity to see, which you clearly did.

What’s the problem? The problem is almost all of your posts towards Dragonbrand have been in regards to “wagonbrand” as you have so fondly dubbed us and getting on us about our recent transfers despite not “being ready for T2.”

Perhaps you should be recruiting players if you find the populations imbalanced.

You said that in the TC/DB/MG thread way back in March, and that is exactly what we did in order to be competitive in this tier because we knew from TC/FA’s multiple visits to T3 that we were too small for T2.

So why do you keep going on and on about Dragonbrand not being ready for T2 without transfers but then Dragonbrand getting “bandwagoned” ?

Although mildly entertaining at best, your posts and quick jabs at us don’t really come off as “all there.”

Overlord Sorin | Sorin Rising | Ansorin
Elephant Ambush [EA] | Dragonbrand | GW2 YouTube!

(edited by FrankieBonez.8361)

in Match-ups

Aylaine.1036

I must be missing something here. DB was going to move up to T2 without transfers. DB would have been stuck in that irritable tier 2.5 mess due to their lack of coverage. DB got more guilds to stay in T2. That’s what the situation is right? That’s how i understand it. DB worked their way up here but i cannot say that they wouldn’t have put up a good enough fight to stay in T2 because i didn’t get the opportunity to see that DB. Instead i get to see this version of DB and i can only assume from what posters from DB have said that without the guilds that transferred to DB they were not ready for T2. What’s the problem?

Were you not around during TC/DB/Mag back in early March? Judging by your post history, you were. That is the same DB that was moving up to T2. That is the same DB I mentioned in my previous post. That is the same DB you just said you did not get the opportunity to see, which you clearly did.

What’s the problem? The problem is almost all of your posts towards Dragonbrand have been in regards to “wagonbrand” as you have so fondly dubbed us and getting on us about our recent transfers despite not “being ready for T2.”

Perhaps you should be recruiting players if you find the populations imbalanced.

You said that in the TC/DB/MG thread way back in March, and that is exactly what we did in order to be competitive in this tier because we knew from TC/FA’s multiple visits to T3 that we were too small for T2.

So why do you keep going on and on about Dragonbrand not being ready for T2 without transfers but then Dragonbrand getting “bandwagoned” ?

Although mildly entertaining at best, your posts and quick jabs at us don’t really come off as “all there.”

I believe this comes from the reason (or the intent) of the transfers, not that DB got them.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sharpoon.8197

Sharpoon.8197

Might wanna wipe all that froth from your mouth. Relax

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grimno.6172

Grimno.6172

So what’s it like in T2? lol..
Been on Darkhaven and we’re still in T6… which is odd. Have beaten our opponents the last 3-4 weeks straight (Last week we had an 80k point lead and just a few hours ago we controlled one server’s entire BL. The ENTIRE BL), but every week we fight the SAME people… over and over… with no changes. Still Green side… again…
What we doing wrong?

Grimno Lvl 80 WR
Lance Delgado Lvl 20 Thief

in Match-ups

FrankieBonez.8361

Might wanna wipe all that froth from your mouth. Relax

Funny you mention that – I haven’t even had my morning coffee yet

in Match-ups

Posted by: Urrid.4593

Urrid.4593

T2 is fun. Not going to lie. I really do miss the ninja stuff from T3-T5 though.

DB has done the impossible, they have helped FA and TC to begrudgingly get along with each other on the forums… I am floored by this!

Coral -Mesmer- Omnomnivore and TC’er.

in Match-ups

FrankieBonez.8361

T2 is fun. Not going to lie. I really do miss the ninja stuff from T3-T5 though.

DB has done the impossible, they have helped FA and TC to begrudgingly get along with each other on the forums… I am floored by this!

This was our plan all along. We saw how much T2 tore you guys a part and it broke our hearts.

Now kiss.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

This was our plan all along. We saw how much T2 tore you guys a part and it broke our hearts.

Now kiss.

So are you guys going to make BG and SOR make up too?

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Now kiss.

BG and SOR are like two bitter exes. We hate each other but we secretly still love each other.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Usagi.4835

Now kiss.

BG and SOR are like two bitter exes. We hate each other but we secretly still love each other.

So who’s your bitter ex from SOR? Aurust? Cover Girl? Indo?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Yes – Thank goodness that Agg isn’t all kawky like most of the other recent transfers/a select few natives… And my goodness – they pack quite the punch! I think they are the only guild on DB currently in which I hear ‘GUYS – Agg is in the ruins, focus up’ in TS. And they’re not total jerks, which is also nice.

It’s great fighting them, and kind of nice that when they are on a map, they pull the turtles out of their keeps, lol

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

(edited by Evalana.5480)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

RE: vs VeT

• yourtube video up!
  • Final score: 7 RE , 0 VeT
Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

in Match-ups

Posted by: mekkanic.4759

mekkanic.4759

Fun fights on Tcbl last night! Favorite part is when we were trebbing tower that FA was in. We get the wall down and see FA stacked in champ room. Went up and tc came from the back.

We turn around to engage TC. Then FA came from tower stairs. You guys had quite the numbers

[Agg] ression

in Match-ups

Posted by: Efface.8460

Efface.8460

Yes – Thank goodness that Agg isn’t all kawky like most of the other recent transfers/a select few natives… And my goodness – they pack quite the punch! I think they are the only guild on DB currently in which I hear ‘GUYS – Agg is in the ruins, focus up’ in TS. And they’re not total jerks, which is also nice.

It’s great fighting them, and kind of nice that when they are on a map, they pull the turtles out of their keeps, lol

Jump in their TS sometime…. Lol

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Jump in their TS sometime…. Lol

I am sort of curious though…. why always the pocket guild?

in Match-ups

Usagi.4835

Omg, Evalana! I saw you! You sneaky kitten, trying to contest the camp! I was spamming /wave and stuff.

Hehehe I saw you wave at me before you put a pole in my face – I tried to wave back but I was dead. XD

Were you two out there pole dancing at the camps?!

(gasp)

Was trying to pole dance… but I was interrupted!!!

There were sooo many… and just little ol’ me trying to contest the camp… reinforcements never came. I died alone… So sad…

And I didn’t mean to put a pole in your face!

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Now kiss.

So who’s your bitter ex from SOR? Aurust? Cover Girl? Indo?

Shhh, I don’t kiss and tell.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

Because bandwagoning is what happened. So what?

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Posted by: WIGZ.8245

WIGZ.8245

Wagonband or not, still good fights last night in TCBL. The skill lag proved that numbers were very high. More often than not, FA forces simply jumped in on fights between TC and DB zerg forces.

Lag? Yeah, TC and DB must be fighting, oh look, they’re right below us! SURPRISE!

[BT] Wigz – Blackgate – 80 Engineer & Warrior
http://blacktalons.guildlaunch.com/

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Omg, Evalana! I saw you! You sneaky kitten, trying to contest the camp! I was spamming /wave and stuff.

Hehehe I saw you wave at me before you put a pole in my face – I tried to wave back but I was dead. XD

Were you two out there pole dancing at the camps?!

(gasp)

Was trying to pole dance… but I was interrupted!!!

There were sooo many… and just little ol’ me trying to contest the camp… reinforcements never came. I died alone… So sad…

And I didn’t mean to put a pole in your face!

It’s okay, just don’t do it again =P

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ethose.5694

Ethose.5694

Because bandwagoning is what happened. So what?

DB bandwagoned from T2.5 to T2. I don’t get why that is so grossly horrible to so many people.

Ethose (EA)
Born and Raised on Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: Excalibur.9748

Excalibur.9748

DB just ticked +500. What’s happening to TC and FA? Are they falling apart?

All is vain.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

Stop we are better than chest thumping…

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

Completely falling apart, FA will be in t8 in about a month at this rate!!!

But srs we dont have alot of asians. Its 10:17am est lol. School/work for most us. We will get ya back later tonight!

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

in Match-ups

Asudementio.8526

Yea sorry dozed off. T9 here we come!

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stigmatized.1672

Stigmatized.1672

Weekend Video!

For those who just are asking, how FA take SMC from TC hands at Sunday, well it was a fight of 1-2 hrs TC just dont want to lose their SMC but at the end we took it was HARD !! TC guys proops to all of you!! the SMC fight start at 5:40 mins, in other news have to say the first time we engage [Agg] we wiped them inside Bay on FABL the second and third was in EB they wiped us so hard!! but we learn from that and the payback comes at Mendons tower. ^^

[RB] Commander Tyrion Delos Bravos – Condi/Tank Mesmer – Fort Aspemwood

(edited by Stigmatized.1672)

in Match-ups

Posted by: IIRedReignII.5063

IIRedReignII.5063

I believe it’s currently DB’s prime time, while not-so-much for both TC and FA. TC has high-end ticks like this as well during our prime time and FA’s gotten on up there too so don’t think anything’s changed. Actually, DB reaches nearly 500 PPT every morning, particularly during the week. They tend to keep it about an hour or so before things start getting taken back.

| Tarnished Coast | [DIS]Dissentient |
| Ashe Daisuke – Guardian | Ms Cheng – Elementalist | Farron Eclair – Mesmer |

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

You obviously haven’t been on db long.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Middzz.1490

Middzz.1490

Not quite yet ask your forces that made it to citedal lords room for confirmation …

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mister Mustard.7203

Mister Mustard.7203

I’m going out on a limb to say it was a tongue-in-cheek post due to a couple of the earlier “what happened to DB?” posts.

It’s just a guess, but what do I know.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Middzz.1490

Middzz.1490

Stop we are better than chest humping…

fixed for you…

in Match-ups

Asudementio.8526

I’m going out on a limb to say it was a tongue-in-cheek post due to a couple of the earlier “what happened to DB?” posts.

You will find these forums not so kind as to accept that. We do not forgive. We do not forget.

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mister Mustard.7203

Mister Mustard.7203

You will find these forums not so kind as to accept that. We do not forgive. We do not forget.

Oh snap.

It’s about to get REAL up in this piece.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gellor.6497

Gellor.6497

Stop we are better than chest humping…

fixed for you…

LOL I just saw what you changed

Bodacious Gellor/Adela Grace/Cherry Poptartz [rB]
www.recklessbravery.com
DB since Headstart

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

Nice push by DB last night and this morning! Glad to see you guys are back in action!

Also: We had an absolute ball screwing around in EBG last night. Had a fireworks parade that a few [FIRE] members joined in on, farmed some enemy owned towers, killed wildlife, etc. :-P

(edited by Hickeroar.9734)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

DB open ur eyes up! TC just took garry from ya while u were still inside it fighting on the outter wall!

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

in Match-ups

Usagi.4835

FA, we have equal numbers… And you’re turtling up in NW tower with four acs in the field and then however many more you have inside the tower… seriously, come play with us and leave your toys behind!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elano.2014

Elano.2014

DB open ur eyes up! TC just took garry from ya while u were still inside it fighting on the outter wall!

TC gave us cookies.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zenpanda.8902

Zenpanda.8902

Nice push by DB last night and this morning! Glad to see you guys are back in action!

Also: We had an absolute ball screwing around in EBG last night. Had a fireworks parade that a few [FIRE] members joined in on, farmed some enemy owned towers, killed wildlife, etc. :-P

Haha I was one of the two FIRE guys who joined your fireworks parade! Me and my friend couldn’t stop laughing. We were ganking people and I freaked out when I saw a big zerg coming but my friend told me to come back. Next thing I know we were running around with fireworks with the enemy. Never knew treason could be so much fun :P