05/17/2013 NA Tier 2: DB/TC/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

snip

Just keep reminding the naysayers that you guys did indeed get to T2 on your own merit. I think people, in all this mudslinging, forget that sometimes.

As for transfers, eh let people screech. Not much they can do about it, can they?

Just be sure the “old guard” has the loudest voices, ok? Cos you guys are great.

kind words, thank you.

truthfully the new guys are not the monsters these forums are making them out to be.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

Whoah, you are so mad, bro. Don’t pop a blood vessel or anything, it’s not quite worth it… not when DB isn’t actually a sinking ship. Wouldn’t you say that’s JQ? I see why you would be so angry.

Let there be love!

Hey lee asked and I delivered and no I meant Wagon brand you know that 3rd place T2 server.

You delivered nothing but hate and drama in a forum that you don’t belong in. Being 3rd place in a tier that is highly competitive among all 3 servers hardly means anything. Just ask FA, they are skilled but have placed 3rd in tier 2 many times. Same with TC. Please stop the unnecessary drama.

Here on Dragonbrand, we are all getting along. New and old. The forum warriors don’t mean much at all in-game.

Well enjoy your version of menaace lol. I was doing what I felt was my duty in letting you know the truth, due to JQ having already suffered from a similar version of this in a leader of the community. You can take it anyway you want though that’s your right as a person just as it was my right to post here after all the RE and some other choice DB forum warriors choose to invade T1 forums taking smack like they would be in T1 within the week lol. If you want to keep T1 people out of your forum try keeping your people out of T1’s could do wonders.

This entire “You did it, so we’ll do it too” attitude is completely kittening kitten . If people from DB are invading your tier 1 thread, report their kitten and be done with it instead of coming here and making your server look just as arrogant.

I dont see how he is making his server look arrogant tbh.

That’s because you’re doing the same thing

Please do explain……Make sure to quote me in context though……

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

For my part (and I think most of my guild agrees) I don’t really think DB is going to Tier 1 with her current coverage formula. Even if she did, it would probably take the better part of a month anyway. TC is a stronger server than a lot of people in DB have faced yet, and I don’t think that was fully realized after our first match in T2. TC makes a great gatekeeper to Tier 1.

This post makes me proud to be on TC – thanks for saying this. Wanted to also point out that FA does a heckuva good job in T2 as well. I wouldn’t say any single server is a T1 gatekeeper; each server in T2 kicks butt. T2’s current matchup is awesome, competitive, and fun, and any time you’re in a tier where any of the three servers can win (and have won!) the week… Well, I think we should all consider ourselves pretty lucky.

I dont think you appreciate how scarred the “old guard” was by TC when you came to t3. FA was bad but you were worse. No disrespect intended to FA.

(random snippage)

Truthfully I think FA and TC are looking a gift horse in the mouth when it comes to the server transfers to DB. The new guilds have made T2 the most competitive and most fun tier in WvW.

Sorry, the point of my post was to be positive about the T2 matchup. It’d be awesome if you wouldn’t quote my post and use it to dredge up old animosity, especially after the pages of yuck we just went through. And I mean no offense by saying this (and no sarcasm intended at all), just would rather keep the thread positive (well, my contribution to it at least lol).

Regarding your second comment, I personally think the transfers are a godsend to DB. Great fights across the board.

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

Whoah, you are so mad, bro. Don’t pop a blood vessel or anything, it’s not quite worth it… not when DB isn’t actually a sinking ship. Wouldn’t you say that’s JQ? I see why you would be so angry.

Let there be love!

Hey lee asked and I delivered and no I meant Wagon brand you know that 3rd place T2 server.

You delivered nothing but hate and drama in a forum that you don’t belong in. Being 3rd place in a tier that is highly competitive among all 3 servers hardly means anything. Just ask FA, they are skilled but have placed 3rd in tier 2 many times. Same with TC. Please stop the unnecessary drama.

Here on Dragonbrand, we are all getting along. New and old. The forum warriors don’t mean much at all in-game.

Well enjoy your version of menaace lol. I was doing what I felt was my duty in letting you know the truth, due to JQ having already suffered from a similar version of this in a leader of the community. You can take it anyway you want though that’s your right as a person just as it was my right to post here after all the RE and some other choice DB forum warriors choose to invade T1 forums taking smack like they would be in T1 within the week lol. If you want to keep T1 people out of your forum try keeping your people out of T1’s could do wonders.

This entire “You did it, so we’ll do it too” attitude is completely kittening kitten . If people from DB are invading your tier 1 thread, report their kitten and be done with it instead of coming here and making your server look just as arrogant.

Um, what? All someone has to do is check out the past few pages of this match-up thread that doesn’t even include your server.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

snip

Just keep reminding the naysayers that you guys did indeed get to T2 on your own merit. I think people, in all this mudslinging, forget that sometimes.

As for transfers, eh let people screech. Not much they can do about it, can they?

Just be sure the “old guard” has the loudest voices, ok? Cos you guys are great.

kind words, thank you.

truthfully the new guys are not the monsters these forums are making them out to be.

Much like Mayoken’s challenge to push DB below 100ppt, these guys motivated a heck of a lot of people after reading their trolling posts. And not just TC.

But being motivated is a good thing. Gets people out and playing.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

Let there be love!

Um, what? All someone has to do is check out the past few pages of this match-up thread that doesn’t even include your server.

Anyone’s allowed to post in any thread. Doesn’t mean they are representing their server poorly. If the actions of one person were to decide how a server was portrayed we would all be in a bad place because well every server has their bad eggs. Also keep in mind that just cause server’s aren’t in your tier doesn’t mean they can’t or shouldn’t comment.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Professor Sensei.2941

Professor Sensei.2941

Well DB it sure is fun that you don’t thief sweep. Makes taking your towers all too easy.

Professor Sensei – Thief
Everything Purple

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

Let there be love!

Anyone’s allowed to post in any thread. Doesn’t mean they are representing their server poorly. If the actions of one person were to decide how a server was portrayed we would all be in a bad place because well every server has their bad eggs. Also keep in mind that just cause server’s aren’t in your tier doesn’t mean they can’t or shouldn’t comment.

I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt since you probably don’t know what kind of drama-stirring speculation he threw in here.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: SquirtyMagoo.8321

SquirtyMagoo.8321

Heya TC/FA. One of the few remaining Kain here.

T3 is so dead. Even having lost thousands of WvW’ers and with only 1 major remaining WvW guild we are managing to stay in T3. This makes it clear that the gap between T2 and T3 is now so huge that there is not way a T3 server could make it in T2 without a huge bandwagon.
So maybe remember that when thinking about DB. If it was just the old guard, they probably would have been stomped back down in T3 in one week (since the reason they made it up was Kain’s collapse).

Anyway hope you guys are still doing what you do. <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaosx.2471

Chaosx.2471

So will score update threads become obsolete now that live scores are available for all servers at http://mos.millenium.org/na/ ???

“The MoS Matchups tools has improved with the new API from Arena.net.

Now, with this API, scores are tracked every minutes and the site displays live matches result. The number of Camps, Towers and Keeps owned by a server are also available.

In addition, a new live map for each matchup is available. This map is updated every 15 seconds and logs each events so you can now find out what happend on your WvW battlefield. Objective names can be displayed on your own language.

The previous submission and validation system has gone. "

Sinner – GM & Commander
[CYN] Cynical – http://cynicalgw2.com
[TC] Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

T3 is so dead. Even having lost thousands of WvW’ers and with only 1 major remaining WvW guild we are managing to stay in T3. This makes it clear that the gap between T2 and T3 is now so huge that there is not way a T3 server could make it in T2 without a huge bandwagon.
So maybe remember that when thinking about DB. If it was just the old guard, they probably would have been stomped back down in T3 in one week (since the reason they made it up was Kain’s collapse).

That just means DB wasn’t prepared for T2.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

So will score update threads become obsolete now that live scores are available for all servers at http://mos.millenium.org/na/ ???

“The MoS Matchups tools has improved with the new API from Arena.net.

Now, with this API, scores are tracked every minutes and the site displays live matches result. The number of Camps, Towers and Keeps owned by a server are also available.

In addition, a new live map for each matchup is available. This map is updated every 15 seconds and logs each events so you can now find out what happend on your WvW battlefield. Objective names can be displayed on your own language.

The previous submission and validation system has gone. "

This is gonna be grand! That said, we must have our trash talk thread! :-P

(edited by Hickeroar.9734)

in Match-ups

Posted by: BAITness.1083

BAITness.1083

I can’t believe how many trolls simultaneously complain about guilds on DB helping with transfer fees, while those same guilds are apparently not nice enough to be on DB, while at the same time complaining about DB capping when their servers have low numbers, while at the same time complaining that DB is inviting guilds to bolster their low number times.

Rather than spam more run on sentences at you, lets break down how the trolls really feel:

Troll #1: You left my server, I hate you.
To these trolls I say: Grow up. Attitudes like that are why people want to leave servers in the first place.

Troll #2: DB is paying people to transfer that is so not cool.
To these trolls I say: Last I checked, assisting guilds with transfer fees was an act of kindness, not bribery. The money is being instantly spent to transfer people over, and we can’t afford to cover anywhere near full transfer costs for anyone – it is just us trying to help make the move easier.

Troll #3: DB couldn’t make it without their new guilds, DB sux and their new guilds sux.
To these trolls I say: New guilds came to be a part of DB, to play alongside guilds already here, and to enjoy the ridiculously friendly and cooperative environment of DB. I don’t think DB’s potential performance without new guilds has any bearing on anything – the awesome server environment the original guilds created was going to attract an influx of guilds at some point or another.

Troll #4: Guilds are just running from T1 when things got difficult, and now they just want to be back in T1.
To these trolls I say: You have everything mixed up. The guilds coming to the server are not running from a challenge, or running to T1. Guilds are coming here that enjoy WvW and playing with talented, nice people. The feeling you get when you can log into any WvW map and see someone who you know is a top notch commander from a great guild… it is just a great feeling.

Troll #5: DB is just trying to imbalance T2.
To these trolls I say: You think there is some reward for winning other than having good fights along the way? Right now DB is filling out coverage so that the guilds that are there do not need to log in and push hard for long hours every day. The original DB guilds have a good balance between dedicating time to WvW and dedicating time to fun – the two things are not always one and the same (so people tell me, I do not believe them, though). I think all guilds can understand wanting to be able to do that.

To Blackelk trying to troll Lee: Nobody has time for those absurd claims. Those lies were addressed as they came out in the original thread. At least make up new ones.

To the rest of us here in T2: Good games bros. I missed Thursday through Saturday but it looks like TC and FA have been making a helluva showing in WvW. Congrats on last week TC, you sure earned it. We are a little lax on wvw focus in DB atm because we spent so much time farming gold that I think it dampened our ability to give 100%. We will try and get amped up and bring some of this intensity right back at you. Good luck and see you out there.

Hyade and his flamethrower

in Match-ups

Posted by: Quenta.2978

Quenta.2978

We are getting bored. Please come out DB.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Efface.8460

Efface.8460

Let there be love!

3rd or 4th? soooo many numbers are too confusing…..let the candycanes continue

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noobles.4325

Noobles.4325

if you didn’t look we was stomping T3 well before w got any transfer in ye our transfer have helped a huge ton, but we would not have been push overs ether.

in Match-ups

Asudementio.8526

if you didn’t look we was stomping T3 well before w got any transfer in ye our transfer have helped a huge ton, but we would not have been push overs ether.

We’ll never know.

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

Omg, Evalana! I saw you! You sneaky kitten, trying to contest the camp! I was spamming /wave and stuff.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrankieBonez.8361

FrankieBonez.8361

We’ll never know.

Of course you knew, you’re just being a kitten about it. You already fought the version of Dragonbrand that was supposed to move up to T2. Did Dragonbrand ever stop fighting even when TC/FA visited T3? Nope, we were out there fighting back the hordes of TC/FA who were clearly waaaay to big for T3.

That same Dragonbrand – without the transfers – was poised to move up to T2 against BOTH of the servers that destroyed T3. You know exactly what was going to happen – Dragonbrand would fight our hardest and work with what we had – but eventually get destroyed and swap places with either Mag or Kain week after week because of the huge population disparity between the T2 and T3 servers.

It’s not hard to deduce what was going to happen when TC/FA has already seen what Dragonbrand was all bout before the transfers. We were clearly too small for T2 when ONE T2 server came down to T3.

Overlord Sorin | Sorin Rising | Ansorin
Elephant Ambush [EA] | Dragonbrand | GW2 YouTube!

(edited by FrankieBonez.8361)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Omg, Evalana! I saw you! You sneaky kitten, trying to contest the camp! I was spamming /wave and stuff.

Hehehe I saw you wave at me before you put a pole in my face – I tried to wave back but I was dead. XD

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

Hehehe I saw you wave at me before you put a pole in my face – I tried to wave back but I was dead. XD

Were you two out there pole dancing at the camps?!

(gasp)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Were you two out there pole dancing at the camps?!

(gasp)

Was trying to pole dance… but I was interrupted!!!

There were sooo many… and just little ol’ me trying to contest the camp… reinforcements never came. I died alone… So sad…

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eviator.9746

Eviator.9746

I remember in my childhood a dispute between me and my brother. Names have changed to protect the “innocent”.

Me: “Mom, his piece of cake is bigger than mine!”

So mom, after acknowleging that his piece was indeed bigger, got me some more cake. Really she was just trying to shut me up. But my brother wasn’t satisfied. “That’s not fair, now he has more cake!” She gave us both “the look”. We knew what that look meant, so we both dropped it. But my brother, not to be outdone, says “Well it doesn’t matter anyway. My cake has more frosting, and I know how you LOVE frosting!”

Big sis comes along. “Johnny’s right Eviator, mom may have given you more cake, but his cake is better because it has more frosting.” She just loved to egg us on. I sneered at them both and my brother and I got into a little fight. Mom broke it up and guess what: none of us got to eat our cake.

Twenty years later and guess what I see in this forum. A bunch of siblings complaining “QQ he got more transfers”, “QQ I got more skill”, and here’s big sis (T1) egging us on. It’s very disturbing, sickening, and sad. Just go play the game, and let us all eat the kitten cake!

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)
Doing what I can for DB during EU primetime

(edited by Eviator.9746)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

I remember in my childhood a dispute between me and my brother. Names have changed to protect the “innocent”.

Me: “Mom, his piece of cake is bigger than mine!”

So mom, after acknowleging that his piece was indeed bigger, got me some more cake. Really she was just trying to shut me up. But my brother wasn’t satisfied. “That’s not fair, now he has more cake!” She gave us both “the look”. We knew what that look meant, so we both dropped it. But my brother, not to be outdone, says “Well it doesn’t matter anyway. My cake has more frosting, and I know how you LOVE frosting!”

Big sis comes along. “Johnny’s right Eviator, mom may have given you more cake, but his cake is better because it has more frosting.” She just loved to egg us on. I sneered at them both and my brother and I got into a little fight. Mom broke it up and guess what: neither of us got to eat our cake.

Twenty years later and guess what I see in this forum. A bunch of siblings complaining “QQ he got more transfers”, “QQ I got more skill”, and here’s big sis (T1) egging us on. It’s very disturbing, sickening, and sad. Just go play the game, and let us all eat cake!

Lol his piece is bigger than yours.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

Holy smokes that’s a lot of FA on EB, lol.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genesis.8572

Genesis.8572

Of course you knew, you’re just being a kitten about it. You already fought the version of Dragonbrand that was supposed to move up to T2. Did Dragonbrand ever stop fighting even when TC/FA visited T3? Nope, we were out there fighting back the hordes of TC/FA who were clearly waaaay to big for T3.

That same Dragonbrand – without the transfers – was poised to move up to T2 against BOTH of the servers that destroyed T3. You know exactly what was going to happen – Dragonbrand would fight our hardest and work with what we had – but eventually get destroyed and swap places with either Mag or Kain week after week because of the huge population disparity between the T2 and T3 servers.

It’s not hard to deduce what was going to happen when TC/FA has already seen what Dragonbrand was all bout before the transfers. We were clearly too small for T2 when ONE T2 server came down to T3.

I have to agree. If anyone was actually paying attention to WvW trends the past few months, Dragonbrand moving up to T2 seemed inevitable.

Will Hawkins (Human Guardian)
Feryl Grimsteel (Charr Engineer)
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

Thanks FA for messing that wolf up enough to give me a free get-out-of-stupid card! Someone else reviving that poor guy brought it with him, and then he got up and ran and I was all "wut?" and blammo. There you were. SO. MUCH. FUN. at north gate of Hills.

PS Someone owes me for 1 throwing knife. Someone stepped on and broke it while it was still stuck between poor Wolfy’s eyes.

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeonblade.8709

Aeonblade.8709

We’ll never know.

Well said.

Anarai Aeonblade [GASM] – Guardian – DB
RIP my fair Engi and Ranger, you will be missed.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zoel.9154

Zoel.9154

Everyone on DB who I’ve actually interacted with has been a pleasure from day 1, since it was DB/CD/FA.

There are some new guilds on DB (obviously) but I’ve never actually talked to them so I dunno what they’re like. [RE] is pretty good at GvG I hear. [Agg] has a level of coordination that veers between terrifying and inspiring.

Zoel – GM of [coVn]

in Match-ups

Posted by: nOCter.4263

nOCter.4263

Let there be love!

You do know stei that posting something to discredit someone is not allowed in this forum, either try to contact the tc, fa , db community individually or try your luck in the guru forums.

Leader of Troll Syndicate [FKU]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zoel.9154

Zoel.9154

oh. Here is our reset night video.

Zoel – GM of [coVn]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Feydra.6318

Feydra.6318

First off, no matter how things are, andhow things are writtin in the posts, we can choose to read them positive or negative, find the good in them or the bad, personally i prefer the postive !

Then as for DB, FA and TC, how people yoin the servers, in my opinion it dosent really matter, people will go an play where they like, how and why, isent really any servers foult, for me i enjoy the game, the most when all three servers are very close to each other srength wise, but i dont mind playing on the loosing side either, or the winning, so enjoy things for what it is, cant really do anything else, shouting at the rain couse it rains to much, rarely makes it stop ;P… so lets deal with reality as it is !

As a TCer, we have alot of history with FA, and i love it, we just love to argue and be competive, but from my side atleast there is a great respect for FA, due to all the shared dirt naps, they give as good as they got !… and im glad now DB yoined into T2, their here and since their in T2 they deserve the respect for it, and they definatly got the skill and numbers for it !

And as i usualy say, we dont need to beat em, just fight em !

Miriel de Clavo – Elementalist
Fey Sparrow – Warrior
If i nag about things, its only couse i care ;P

in Match-ups

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

Wow! So much drama in so little time! I am always up to date with this thread but today it feels like a 3 day old dried pile of constipated monkey’s crap and not even an hour worth of good stuff. Keep it classy gents.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masamoon.3864

Masamoon.3864

I wonder if DB realized even if they didn’t tank it’d still be 1-2 months or even more till they even came up.

Sanghae, legends can be true.

in Match-ups

Efface.8460

I wonder if DB realized even if they didn’t tank it’d still be 1-2 months or even more till they even came up.

ipa monday, baby-doll…lol

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

So couldnt help but read this forum as I like to see all aspects of tiers and saw the RE smackdown. The only thing I am going to say is that remember DB as you guys may have got to T2 by yourselves before transfers I honestly think that it is amazing. Remember every server that has collected guilds and formed quickly has fallen. I wish the best of luck to DB. Also RE I have no problem that you guys left I understand maybe you guys needed a change. However why not tell anyone atleast? Thats the part I do not get. Good Luck to all!

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Efface.8460

uh oh….t1 gettin a lil sweaty this week

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

We had a lot of fun fighting in TC bl tonight, it was good to see BT in the field there. Ended our night with a swift clean up of DB bl.

Hope the fights stay fierce all throughout the week, I love it!

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

The sadist in me is so happy to see so many insecure SoR responses on this thread.

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masamoon.3864

Masamoon.3864

Nah, not insecure. Just not sure why you guys are so scared is all. Purposely tanking isn’t gonna help anything.

Sanghae, legends can be true.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zoja.2631

Zoja.2631

We had a lot of fun fighting in TC bl tonight, it was good to see BT in the field there. Ended our night with a swift clean up of DB bl.

Hope the fights stay fierce all throughout the week, I love it!

I came into TCBL just in time for the Agg north camp run. You guys just…wouldn’t…die. Good fights tonight, lots of fun! Even the “my character just got ran the kitten over by CO” moments were hilarious and awesome.

Zona Eshe
Too Drunk To PvP[LUSH]
Standing United[STUN]-TC

in Match-ups

Efface.8460

Nah, not insecure. Just not sure why you guys are so scared is all. Purposely tanking isn’t gonna help anything.

if your gonna windowshop, pls pay attention to the prices before you checkout…thank you

oh wait…nvm

(edited by Efface.8460)

in Match-ups

Posted by: LameFox.6349

LameFox.6349

…you’re going to stir up your own servers kitten pile.

In all fairness, it’s important to stir them from time to time or the ones underneath start to overheat.

in Match-ups

Asudementio.8526

We’ll never know.

I must be missing something here. DB was going to move up to T2 without transfers. DB would have been stuck in that irritable tier 2.5 mess due to their lack of coverage. DB got more guilds to stay in T2. That’s what the situation is right? That’s how i understand it. DB worked their way up here but i cannot say that they wouldn’t have put up a good enough fight to stay in T2 because i didn’t get the opportunity to see that DB. Instead i get to see this version of DB and i can only assume from what posters from DB have said that without the guilds that transferred to DB they were not ready for T2. What’s the problem?

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Eviator.9746

I think the problem is some bad apples on DB were chest thumping in the first couple weeks of T2, both on the T2 forum and in the T1 forum, and that hurt a lot of people’s feelings. Now T1 and our T2 competitors are getting payback as our results come back down to earth. As a member of DB pre-transfers, it is disappointing to be getting this kind of negative attention, because it’s drama we haven’t had to deal with much in the past.

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)

(edited by Eviator.9746)

in Match-ups

Aeonblade.8709

I think the problem is some bad apples on DB were chest thumping in the first couple weeks of T2, and that hurt a lot of people’s feelings, and now it’s payback time.

I seriously doubt we hurt FA and TC’s feelings. Well maybe TC’s.

Dunno about the chest thumping thing, never saw much myself.

in Match-ups

Asudementio.8526

I think the problem is some bad apples on DB were chest thumping in the first couple weeks of T2, and that hurt a lot of people’s feelings, and now it’s payback time.

I refer you to Mayoken and RawNoodles

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Aeonblade.8709

Ok?

in Match-ups

Eviator.9746

I was not referring to anyone specific when I said “bad apples”. In fact all the posts I saw from Raw Noodles were quite diplomatic. However I did see a couple posts in the T1 forums (I can’t remember who or when) that said something to the effect of “watch out DB is coming for you”, which is still rather tame, but a little premature and inflamatory. I didn’t really think it was appropriate, and apparently neither did some of the T1 folks, nor the T2 folks who would have to keep losing badly for DB to move up.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Saruon.4085

Saruon.4085

Thanks for the fights on TCBL tonight.

/salute

[Aggression] -Relentless by Nature-
We <3 Haters
The Prophet of Aggression