05/17/2013 NA Tier 2: DB/TC/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: semmes.3846

semmes.3846

Strong reading comprehension on your part

I don’t attack thieves unless they are already sub 50% health. Helps me save from going insane like the creator of this thread.

Like insanely strong.

Burned!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

I’d like to give props to every Toastie I ran with today, especially Nightlight and Odinzu while keeping DB in check :P. You guys are awesome commanders and had loads of fun in the last 12hrs than I ever had in the last 6 months. I really didn’t notice how time passed by today. See ya gentlemen tomorrow! Goodnight! Zzzzzzz…

Those two commanded all night… NL finally left after 15 hours straight.

Those two commanders on the same map at the same time = amazing and beautiful things.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pcharky.6954

Pcharky.6954

After staving off numerous assaults from FA, they finally managed to take water camp on FABL. Thanks to those Toasties that helped defend it over the course of several hours! Much fun was had at the expense of the unwary.

~ Pcharky ~ Engineer ~ Tarnished Coast ~ [PiNK] ~

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

Repair bills have been astronomical this weekend… I guess we’re experiencing the full might of TC, now that their PVE/college population is back in WvW…

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: Scanty.7623

Scanty.7623

Repair bills have been astronomical this weekend… I guess we’re experiencing the full might of TC, now that their PVE/college population is back in WvW…

Hope you enjoyed your stay in Tier 2.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Don’t be that guy.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Match-ups

Posted by: Master Farkha.1857

Master Farkha.1857

Don’t be that guy.

Yeah for real. I think DB is just burnt out from pushing too hard. In any case, great fights so far everyone!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aylaine.1036

Aylaine.1036

They are gonna be here awhile. They might be burned out now, but fighting will get fierce again once they come back with their full force. Try to treat them with respect, despite what was said by people on both sides. Forum Warriors don’t = whole server.

in Match-ups

Posted by: manbearpig.8095

manbearpig.8095

Don’t be that guy.

Yeah for real. I think DB is just burnt out from pushing too hard. In any case, great fights so far everyone!

its not that db is burt out most of certain wvw guilds have been farming gold to assist other guilds (coming soon) in getting to db

kintai yuhara 80 necro [RE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: warsock.7830

warsock.7830

FA what the kitten. I actually typed what the kitten hahaha. On reset you guys just bailed on DBBL and TC had us all to themselves! and I was all alone commanding for awhile Good friggin megga zerg fights though TC I just didn’t wanna turtle garry all night. Its no fun.

Warsock
Leader of Reckless Bravery [rB] (Dragonbrand)
www.recklessbravery.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

Don’t be that guy.

its not that db is burt out most of certain wvw guilds have been farming gold to assist other guilds (coming soon) in getting to db

please keep making excuses

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreaven.3172

Kreaven.3172

Don’t be that guy.

Whether that’t why they have a low turn out or not is anyone’s guess. But they are getting more transfers. DB all I can say is be careful. I actually like a lot of you guys, and many are happy and only want to stay in T2. While it seems many new transfers want to push to T1. The reason I say be careful. Is I would hate to see that create a division within the server. That can only lead to bad things.

Commander Ravana Mace[CERN] – 80 Ranger
~Tarnished Coast since the beginning

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

What’s that saying? Be careful what you wish for – you just might get it?

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in Match-ups

Posted by: Efface.8460

Efface.8460

Don’t be that guy.

Cuz our SEA krew ticks 80 to 0 when they’re trying octagon hard….wake up brother

in Match-ups

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

Don’t be that guy.

Relax guys. He did not say that we’re not losing. You guys are beating us to pulp, beyond doubt. He merely stated a fact that his guild was not concentrating on WvW this week. Not all guilds are doing that.

The core guilds from DB have mostly been fighting just the way they had been for many months. This scoreline is what we’d originally expected when we were coming to T2, before a handful new guilds joined DB.

Personally, I won’t mind flip-flopping between T2/T3, or even going back to T3. Time will tell about the new guilds that joined us – whether they stay, or bandwagon away to the next big thing. To me, it will hardly matter as long as our core stays.

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

The core guilds from DB have mostly been fighting just the way they had been for many months. This scoreline is what we’d originally expected when we were coming to T2, before a handful new guilds joined DB.

Personally, I won’t mind flip-flopping between T2/T3, or even going back to T3. Time will tell about the new guilds that joined us – whether they stay, or bandwagon away to the next big thing. To me, it will hardly matter as long as our core stays.

Mad props to the “DB Core” – you guys have been classy, tenacious, and consistently out there fighting as always

NAGA|TC

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

Please oh please consider looking at posting history before you respond in the coming days.

Love,

Me

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

A stable tier 2 keeps folks entertained. I think the three servers should be happy there is so much action to be had.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mayoken.9851

Mayoken.9851

I know last week I challenged both FA and TC I hang up on DB to try to beat us and you guys did wonderful. Props to TC for the win. FA great teamwork. Now, lets go back to each server not double teaming the other.

For the next 2 weeks I’m in California on vacation and most of CO is going through training while I’m gone and may not be fielding everyday like we normally do.

I’m on the beach, enjoy the beginning of summer!!

Mayoken [PLX] Plexity – Lieutenant – 7nth lvl 80 WW
Blackgate – www.plexity.guildportal.com –
Founder of [CO] | Nov ’12 2012 – May ’13 2013

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

Lol, thank YOU! I think you motivated a lot of people.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

I know last week I challenged both FA and TC I hang up on DB to try to beat us and you guys did wonderful. Props to TC for the win.

Thanks! Much appreciated!

FA great teamwork. Now, lets go back to each server not double teaming the other.

Wahahahahahaha! Epic Fail! Just undid all the positive vibes you added to the matchup.

For the next 2 weeks I’m in California on vacation and most of CO is going through training while I’m gone and may not be fielding everyday like we normally do.

Have a great vacation

NAGA|TC

in Match-ups

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

I know last week I challenged both FA and TC I hang up on DB to try to beat us and you guys did wonderful. Props to TC for the win. FA great teamwork. Now, lets go back to each server not double teaming the other.

Bye bye, Mayoken! Don’t get sunburn!

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

in Match-ups

Posted by: Squirrelbane.2510

Squirrelbane.2510

Props to TC for the win. FA great teamwork. Now, lets go back to each server not double teaming the other.

This talk of double teaming needs to stop, it’s childish and disrespectful. And for the GL of a major WvW guild to say it…

The same was being said by TC players when DB first came into the tier. TC was getting pummeled that first week and people’s first resort was to blame double teaming. It wasn’t.
We were the no1 target so we got pummeled. FA jumped on the opportunity for some payback. Can’t blame em xD After coming into the tier so strongly naturally DB are getting a little focus. But TC and FA have been going at each other heavily this week too.

TC got a right royal thumping. But we regrouped and have come back.
DB, look to yourselves before blaming double teaming. It’s a discredit to your excellent players and won’t help you bounce back.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreaven.3172

Kreaven.3172

Props to TC for the win. FA great teamwork. Now, lets go back to each server not double teaming the other.

This talk of double teaming needs to stop, it’s childish and disrespectful. And for the GL of a major WvW guild to say it…

The same was being said by TC players when DB first came into the tier. TC was getting pummeled that first week and people’s first resort was to blame double teaming. It wasn’t.
We were the no1 target so we got pummeled. FA jumped on the opportunity for some payback. Can’t blame em xD After coming into the tier so strongly naturally DB are getting a little focus. But TC and FA have been going at each other heavily this week too.

TC got a right royal thumping. But we regrouped and have come back.
DB, look to yourselves before blaming double teaming. It’s a discredit to your excellent players and won’t help you bounce back.

If you stop responding to it. They may just stop posting about it.

Commander Ravana Mace[CERN] – 80 Ranger
~Tarnished Coast since the beginning

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deyja.6745

Deyja.6745

I’d like to thank all the guild leaders over on FA for the alliance last week, we never would have won without you. Pm me for the monetary rewards we promised and we can work out a new deal for this week.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Odinzu.9645

Odinzu.9645

EP has contributed our promised amount. Thank you FA.

Odinzu [EP]
Thug life

in Match-ups

Posted by: Excalibur.9748

Excalibur.9748

It was a pleasure working with FA over last week. Never thought we’d finally team up and be “buddy buddy”.

Looking forward to the start of an exciting new friendship between our 2 servers

All is vain.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Efface.8460

Efface.8460

Bounce back from what exactly?

in Match-ups

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

Awww, Maguuma misses you too.

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

in Match-ups

Mayoken.9851

Dude I already sunburnt my face.
Lol. California beaches are awesome. I had a mean In N’ Out Burger today.

I hope THIS motivates the match up!

I got a 4×4 animal burger with animal fries

Ps – I was teasing about the double teaming. I fully expected FA to jump on some payback after our first week up. I love FA and TC. Fighting the both of you, especially this last reset was fun. We saw, QQ, RET, HOPE, GODS.

I’m sure you guys remember us ^^

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: penatbater.4710

penatbater.4710

Ps – I was teasing about the double teaming. I fully expected FA to jump on some payback after our first week up. I love FA and TC. Fighting the both of you, especially this last reset was fun. We saw, QQ, RET, HOPE, GODS.

OMG SEND SOME OVER HERE!!!

Don’t disturb me, I have a cat in me at the moment.

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

HOLY Cholesterol, Batman!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

I heard he is actually running drugs while away. DB lost by 10k points and is now behind after one day, its time for the guild to transfer and he needs to earn $10k USD to do it.

~ AoN ~

in Match-ups

Usagi.4835

OMG SEND SOME OVER HERE!!!

No, please don’t… Also, your image loads sideways for me. Very strange.

in Match-ups

Mayoken.9851

Haha if you guys don’t have anything good to say then don’t

in Match-ups

Posted by: OutspokenAardvark.9781

OutspokenAardvark.9781

score + map update please

Rhyme – Commander
[DIS] Dissentient – http://dissentient.org
[TC] Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Asudementio.8526

Great advice for EVERYONE to live by as far as these match ups go.

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

I hope TC wins again

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Score update – Chilling with the defenders of Lions Arch.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: RoninDB.9540

RoninDB.9540

Guys, if Mayoken just feeds all of CO this for the next week – we’ll be fine, they will be too full to use their keyboards, and basically be in a food coma. Where do I send the money for this to happen?

Enjoy your vacation! Burn your butt so you can’t sit and play!

Love,
Ronin

Zero Negative [ZN]
Public Relations/Inter-Guild Relations Officer
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Usagi.4835

Oh yeah, I totally forgot. I don’t even know what any of those foods are. Use more suncream.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Camaro Charr.2805

Camaro Charr.2805

Don’t be that guy.

Whether that’t why they have a low turn out or not is anyone’s guess. But they are getting more transfers. DB all I can say is be careful. I actually like a lot of you guys, and many are happy and only want to stay in T2. While it seems many new transfers want to push to T1. The reason I say be careful. Is I would hate to see that create a division within the server. That can only lead to bad things.

Most of our transfers came from T1. If you came from JQ then you sat in the number 1 spot week after week without fail. I hope we spend time building in T2 and reclaiming the WvW of the “good ole days.” Honestly the fights have been much more exciting since transferring to be DB. Admittedly the arrow cart initiative is cramping my style though. I prefer the old days of open field combat.

RE- Red Essence
Dragonband

in Match-ups

Posted by: IBountyHunterI.4601

IBountyHunterI.4601

Im going to be honest here, this week is like the first week I really cant get into WvW.

It has been almost non stop zergs roughly the population of a small island and arrowcarts practically cross mapping me.

Help

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mister Mustard.7203

Mister Mustard.7203

Im going to be honest here, this week is like the first week I really cant get into WvW.

It has been almost non stop zergs roughly the population of a small island and arrowcarts practically cross mapping me.

I really can’t get into it either.

But it’s because the wife is ~8 months pregnant and the nesting instinct is kicking my kitten I’m pretty sure I saw some Krait taking notes from her.

in Match-ups

Mayoken.9851

In my opinion, Tier 2 is the best tier. It seems the most stable and has the most promise. If you look at the Tier 1 match up threads they are really all about chest thumping, pointing fingers, exploit accusations, and overall tons of kitten talk. I think we can make our tier very promising. TC is really strong and I think most people talk down your server because of “RP’ers” , however, they are wrong. FA in my opinion is only lacking coverage , however, their strength is equivalent to DB and TC. I hope FA gets a few more guilds to close up their coverage so our point spread and competition will be really close around the clock. Lets show everybody the class each server carries and respect each other.

in Match-ups

Posted by: PaulV.3245

PaulV.3245

So proud of us FA.
Underdogs, gettin hit from both sides, and they didnt take kitten.

HOORAAA

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Asudementio.8526

All servers in T2 are 2v1’d.

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaosx.2471

Chaosx.2471

We interrupt your forum drama and chest thumping to bring you a score update!

Attachments:

Sinner – GM & Commander
[CYN] Cynical – http://cynicalgw2.com
[TC] Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Welcome to the real tier 2 DB!

Land of 1 million toasters on each map XD

It’s an awesome sight to behold.

I’m glad the rumors of TCs collapse were false. This tier doesn’t need another casualty.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: theguildless.1386

theguildless.1386

We interrupt your forum drama and chest thumping to bring you a score update!

Many thanks to you sir!

Always question your assumptions.
Tarnished Coast