05/17/2013 NA Tier 2: DB/TC/FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Feydra.6318

Feydra.6318

Great work TC, keep it up !

and as i usually say, we dont have to beat em, just fight em !

Miriel de Clavo – Elementalist
Fey Sparrow – Warrior
If i nag about things, its only couse i care ;P

in Match-ups

Posted by: penatbater.4710

penatbater.4710

Awesome night in TCBL. Thanks Coral for all the fun at Water Camp.

Aw thanks, <3 Cute glasses.

edit: I hope hills gets a wp despite the merchants. WTF, merchants? Really? Spy-Kitten right there.

we have wp now! for bay as well i think.

Don’t disturb me, I have a cat in me at the moment.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Awesome night in TCBL. Thanks Coral for all the fun at Water Camp.

Aw thanks, <3 Cute glasses.

edit: I hope hills gets a wp despite the merchants. WTF, merchants? Really? Spy-Kitten right there.

we have wp now! for bay as well i think.

ugh, I hatehatehaaate it when people order NPCs before waypoint… >.<

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dhampyr.2104

Dhampyr.2104

Merchants are important. Helps me empty bags more quickly. Speaking of bag emptying, would like to request DB and FA folks drop more exotics this week so I don’t have to sell vendor trash often. Please? :-)

Eve Morrow, Mesmer, Eve Flamescythe, Ele
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elano.2014

Elano.2014

TC has such insane numbers on all maps. Now I believe most of you were on vacation.

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

TC has such insane numbers on all maps. Now I believe most of you were on vacation.

Told you so, <3

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Er, our Lowlands yak into Hills just disappeared before making it into Hills… once it got to the stairs…. WTF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lanimal.6541

Lanimal.6541

I used a supply trap on the yak

Theongreyjoy
[VoTF] www.votf.net

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

lol – there would have been a tornadoey thing and my supply would have been sapped as well as I was right next to it.

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Score update…

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

lol – there would have been a tornadoey thing and my supply would have been sapped as well as I was right next to it.

I’ve seen that happen … did the camp flip before the yak got there? Did you check the supply count and see if maybe the yak cata’d the supply into the keep and then just hoofed it back? Most times I’ve seen that is when the lag was pretty bad, but I’ve also seen the yak go poof if the camp got flipped.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

I’ve seen that happen … did the camp flip before the yak got there? Did you check the supply count and see if maybe the yak cata’d the supply into the keep and then just hoofed it back? Most times I’ve seen that is when the lag was pretty bad, but I’ve also seen the yak go poof if the camp got flipped.

Camp was ours the whole time – the yak respawned instantly and started running again – the 2nd one got in. The first yak did not get in – it disappeared right at the top of the stairs – They are so slow! I would like to start a petition for Pack Cheetahs, please!

in Match-ups

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

TC has such insane numbers on all maps.

I told ya we’re insane, 24/7 good crazy. Like the pink cotton candy toast crazy. Like… what the heck kinda coffee cream is this?

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Hills seems to have a little DB infestation. Not acceptable – Must call the exterminator stat!

in Match-ups

Posted by: I Deschain I.4623

I Deschain I.4623

Hills seems to have a little DB infestation. Not acceptable – Must call the exterminator stat!

Do you need any assistance? I’m experienced cleaning those things up.

3rd player NA to reach Diamond Invader (WvW Rank 6445+) on 10/29/14.
Retired.

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Do you need any assistance? I’m experienced cleaning those things up.

Looks like we’re holding our own, but thanks for the offer :P

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gnat.5124

Gnat.5124

/shakefist at the merry band of FA who kept capping Umberglade a while ago. You really did not want DG tier 3 did you? :p

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Score update with our Quaggan commander, Berylia Berret!

Attachments:

(edited by Evalana.5480)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ultravalefor.5038

Ultravalefor.5038

I have an important message to deliver to the citizens of Dragonbrand.

An immortal walks among you.

The tale goes as such—my guildies and I were doing what we could to protect the yaks walking from the Vale supply camp to Bay on DBBL, reset night, and admittedly not doing too well as two stealth spam thieves were basically trolling us. 

One of them a bit harder than the other. 

“Dragonbrand General”, was his name, armed with the Legendary Quip, had decided to take up residence between Briar and the supply camp, waiting in the ninja cata spot of the tower for our fluffy yaks to spawn, for him to mercilessly slaughter. 

And it was indeed merciless. He would appear, and disappear. It was like fighting a ghost that stacks bleeds and is nigh untargetable. We looked downright foolish trying to stop him. 

Little did I know how foolish trying to stop him was.

Eventually, fed up of the situation, I took a trip back to the spawn and purchased one of those Stealth Disruptors. I knew the thief liked to hide by the tower, so we posted there as bait. “Lure him over the trap, and then we’ll have his worthless invader hide”, I told my guildie.

And for a moment I actually thought this would work.

He did indeed walk right into the trap, with all the confidence of someone who is used to abusing cheap tactics for easy victory, I mean, when all you have to do is hit 5 and then 1 until you win or your opponent gets tired and leaves, why would you even blink at the thought of two players retreating from you into a narrow passage? Nothing has made you have to -think- while playing this game before, after all.

Then things got interesting. 

Swiftness buffs activated and ranged attacks blazing, we madly hunted down the enemy General, who we thought must have been in a mad panic, a dash for his life. He ran, and he ran, but it was no use, it turned out, without his stealth spam, he was just another squish. Not too far from the ninja cata spot, we down him behind the tower. Eyes gleaming murderously we get ready to enjoy our long awaited kill.

Except… Right after hitting the down state.. The Dragonbrand General vanished.

Now I am aware, thieves are a sneaky sort. I also am not fully versed in the Stealth Disruptor’s features, whether the Revealed persists on down, or anything like that. What I am aware of though, as I have my own 80 Thief, is that it is not possible through any combination of the downstate teleport and the stealth move, to get so far away from a chasing Ranger as to escape their pet AI aggro. Correct me if I’m overlooking something, but I am 97% sure.

So.. We waited there, at the spot where he vanished. There was no exp granted, no bag dropped. It was silent and calm as if there had been no furious chase, no battle at all. 

So.. We waited there, at the spot where he vanished. There was no exp granted, no bag dropped. It was silent and calm as if there had been no furious chase, no battle at all. And that’s when it hit me.

So.. We waited there, at the spot where he vanished. There was no exp granted, no bag dropped. It was silent and calm as if there had been no furious chase, no battle at all. And that’s when it hit me.Of course he wouldn’t die. He was an immortal! Immune to all things death, upon entering the downstate he just disappeared, beyond my mortal comprehension, possibly to the realm of the gods themselves.

So.. We waited there, at the spot where he vanished. There was no exp granted, no bag dropped. It was silent and calm as if there had been no furious chase, no battle at all. And that’s when it hit me.Of course he wouldn’t die. He was an immortal! Immune to all things death, upon entering the downstate he just disappeared, beyond my mortal comprehension, possibly to the realm of the gods themselves.Now the reason I’m informing you, Dragonbrand citizens, is that… Well, don’t you also want a taste of that power? I’ve seen dead Dragonbrand. I’ve even killed some of you. Which means that your General is keeping secrets from you.

So.. We waited there, at the spot where he vanished. There was no exp granted, no bag dropped. It was silent and calm as if there had been no furious chase, no battle at all. And that’s when it hit me.Of course he wouldn’t die. He was an immortal! Immune to all things death, upon entering the downstate he just disappeared, beyond my mortal comprehension, possibly to the realm of the gods themselves.Now the reason I’m informing you, Dragonbrand citizens, is that… Well, don’t you also want a taste of that power? I’ve seen dead Dragonbrand. I’ve even killed some of you. Which means that your General is keeping secrets from you.He’s found a 100% legit way to avoid death on the battlefield, and I insist, it must be 100% legit! No one who takes the time to obtain the most annoying legendary in the game—and progress to the rank of General would ever do anything to risk themselves, how foolish would that be?

So.. We waited there, at the spot where he vanished. There was no exp granted, no bag dropped. It was silent and calm as if there had been no furious chase, no battle at all. And that’s when it hit me.Of course he wouldn’t die. He was an immortal! Immune to all things death, upon entering the downstate he just disappeared, beyond my mortal comprehension, possibly to the realm of the gods themselves.Now the reason I’m informing you, Dragonbrand citizens, is that… Well, don’t you also want a taste of that power? I’ve seen dead Dragonbrand. I’ve even killed some of you. Which means that your General is keeping secrets from you.He’s found a 100% legit way to avoid death on the battlefield, and I insist, it must be 100% legit! No one who takes the time to obtain the most annoying legendary in the game—and progress to the rank of General would ever do anything to risk themselves, how foolish would that be?Yet he has not shared it with his people! He wishes to be the only immortal when with just a bit of shared knowledge your entire server could be made of unstoppable warriors without fear. I find this behavior rather selfish and if I was one of you, Dragonbrand, I would be demanding some answers.

So.. We waited there, at the spot where he vanished. There was no exp granted, no bag dropped. It was silent and calm as if there had been no furious chase, no battle at all. And that’s when it hit me.Of course he wouldn’t die. He was an immortal! Immune to all things death, upon entering the downstate he just disappeared, beyond my mortal comprehension, possibly to the realm of the gods themselves.Now the reason I’m informing you, Dragonbrand citizens, is that… Well, don’t you also want a taste of that power? I’ve seen dead Dragonbrand. I’ve even killed some of you. Which means that your General is keeping secrets from you.He’s found a 100% legit way to avoid death on the battlefield, and I insist, it must be 100% legit! No one who takes the time to obtain the most annoying legendary in the game—and progress to the rank of General would ever do anything to risk themselves, how foolish would that be?Yet he has not shared it with his people! He wishes to be the only immortal when with just a bit of shared knowledge your entire server could be made of unstoppable warriors without fear. I find this behavior rather selfish and if I was one of you, Dragonbrand, I would be demanding some answers.So I say this… If you know this General of which I speak, if you run with him, are in guild with him, hell, if you so much as see him in passing, ask him, no, beg him—make him tell you the Secret of Immortality! 

So.. We waited there, at the spot where he vanished. There was no exp granted, no bag dropped. It was silent and calm as if there had been no furious chase, no battle at all. And that’s when it hit me.Of course he wouldn’t die. He was an immortal! Immune to all things death, upon entering the downstate he just disappeared, beyond my mortal comprehension, possibly to the realm of the gods themselves.Now the reason I’m informing you, Dragonbrand citizens, is that… Well, don’t you also want a taste of that power? I’ve seen dead Dragonbrand. I’ve even killed some of you. Which means that your General is keeping secrets from you.He’s found a 100% legit way to avoid death on the battlefield, and I insist, it must be 100% legit! No one who takes the time to obtain the most annoying legendary in the game—and progress to the rank of General would ever do anything to risk themselves, how foolish would that be?Yet he has not shared it with his people! He wishes to be the only immortal when with just a bit of shared knowledge your entire server could be made of unstoppable warriors without fear. I find this behavior rather selfish and if I was one of you, Dragonbrand, I would be demanding some answers.So I say this… If you know this General of which I speak, if you run with him, are in guild with him, hell, if you so much as see him in passing, ask him, no, beg him—make him tell you the Secret of Immortality! You have a right to know.

Phaynel – recently voted the hottest Ranger in GW2 by everyone
married to Railspike the Red Alpha Golem
[PiNK] Toast Forever.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ultravalefor.5038

Ultravalefor.5038

I have no idea why the forums decided to butcher my post. I can’t seem to fix it either. Curses, there goes my dramatic effect.

Phaynel – recently voted the hottest Ranger in GW2 by everyone
married to Railspike the Red Alpha Golem
[PiNK] Toast Forever.

in Match-ups

Posted by: penatbater.4710

penatbater.4710

Well, I’ve seen him die a couple of times. Although he has killed our yak more times than I can count >< /shakesfistangrilyintheair Curse you DB general!

Don’t disturb me, I have a cat in me at the moment.

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

You know people have been up way past their bedtime when map chat on TCBL consists of DAOC/orgies and illicit drugs.

in Match-ups

Posted by: mekkanic.4759

mekkanic.4759

GvG: [RE] vs. [VeT]

• Thanks Vet for the good fights! It was a great pleasure! Thanks for those that took the time to adjust and set up in the makings of this match!
  • Score: RE: 7 VeT: 0
  • Video up sometime next week for the highlights

Best of luck to everyone on reset!

Good stuff [RE].

[Agg] ression

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

You know people have been up way past their bedtime when map chat on TCBL consists of DAOC/orgies and illicit drugs.

Oh goodness….

in Match-ups

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

I have no idea why the forums decided to butcher my post. I can’t seem to fix it either. Curses, there goes my dramatic effect.

The forum does not like your dissertation-style post.

Wanted to give a huge congrats to TC for winning last week! And shout out to Usagi, I saw your post man thanks.

Omg, I totally forgot! I got a shoutout from Pot! Don’t let those SOR bullies get to you! Comrades, rise up in arms to protect the honour and virtues of Pot!

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

(edited by Usagi.4835)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Habis.2910

Habis.2910

The tale goes as such—my guildies and I were doing what we could to protect the yaks walking from the Vale supply camp to Bay on DBBL, reset night, and admittedly not doing too well as two stealth spam thieves were basically trolling us. 

“Dragonbrand General”, was his name, armed with the Legendary Quip, had decided to take up residence between Briar and the supply camp, waiting in the ninja cata spot of the tower for our fluffy yaks to spawn, for him to mercilessly slaughter. 

And it was indeed merciless. He would appear, and disappear. It was like fighting a ghost that stacks bleeds and is nigh untargetable. We looked downright foolish trying to stop him. 

Eventually, fed up of the situation, I took a trip back to the spawn and purchased one of those Stealth Disruptors. I knew the thief liked to hide by the tower, so we posted there as bait. “Lure him over the trap, and then we’ll have his worthless invader hide”, I told my guildie.

He did indeed walk right into the trap, with all the confidence of someone who is used to abusing cheap tactics for easy victory, I mean, when all you have to do is hit 5 and then 1 until you win or your opponent gets tired and leaves, why would you even blink at the thought of two players retreating from you into a narrow passage? Nothing has made you have to -think- while playing this game before, after all.

Swiftness buffs activated and ranged attacks blazing, we madly hunted down the enemy General, who we thought must have been in a mad panic, a dash for his life. He ran, and he ran, but it was no use, it turned out, without his stealth spam, he was just another squish. Not too far from the ninja cata spot, we down him behind the tower. Eyes gleaming murderously we get ready to enjoy our long awaited kill.

Now I am aware, thieves are a sneaky sort. I also am not fully versed in the Stealth Disruptor’s features, whether the Revealed persists on down, or anything like that. What I am aware of though, as I have my own 80 Thief, is that it is not possible through any combination of the downstate teleport and the stealth move, to get so far away from a chasing Ranger as to escape their pet AI aggro. Correct me if I’m overlooking something, but I am 97% sure.

So.. We waited there, at the spot where he vanished. There was no exp granted, no bag dropped. It was silent and calm as if there had been no furious chase, no battle at all. 

So.. We waited there, at the spot where he vanished. There was no exp granted, no bag dropped. It was silent and calm as if there had been no furious chase, no battle at all. And that’s when it hit me.

So.. We waited there, at the spot where he vanished. There was no exp granted, no bag dropped. It was silent and calm as if there had been no furious chase, no battle at all. And that’s when it hit me.Of course he wouldn’t die. He was an immortal! Immune to all things death, upon entering the downstate he just disappeared, beyond my mortal comprehension, possibly to the realm of the gods themselves.

So.. We waited there, at the spot where he vanished. There was no exp granted, no bag dropped. It was silent and calm as if there had been no furious chase, no battle at all. And that’s when it hit me.Of course he wouldn’t die. He was an immortal! Immune to all things death, upon entering the downstate he just disappeared, beyond my mortal comprehension, possibly to the realm of the gods themselves.Now the reason I’m informing you, Dragonbrand citizens, is that… Well, don’t you also want a taste of that power? I’ve seen dead Dragonbrand. I’ve even killed some of you. Which means that your General is keeping secrets from you.

So.. We waited there, at the spot where he vanished. There was no exp granted, no bag dropped. It was silent and calm as if there had been no furious chase, no battle at all. And that’s when it hit me.Of course he wouldn’t die. He was an immortal! Immune to all things death, upon entering the downstate he just disappeared, beyond my mortal comprehension, possibly to the realm of the gods themselves.Now the reason I’m informing you, Dragonbrand citizens, is that… Well, don’t you also want a taste of that power? I’ve seen dead Dragonbrand. I’ve even killed some of you. Which means that your General is keeping secrets from you.He’s found a 100% legit way to avoid death on the battlefield, and I insist, it must be 100% legit! No one who takes the time to obtain the most annoying legendary in the game—and progress to the rank of General would ever do anything to risk themselves, how foolish would that be?

So.. We waited there, at the spot where he vanished. There was no exp granted, no bag dropped. It was silent and calm as if there had been no furious chase, no battle at all. And that’s when it hit me.Of course he wouldn’t die. He was an immortal! Immune to all things death, upon entering the downstate he just disappeared, beyond my mortal comprehension, possibly to the realm of the gods themselves.Now the reason I’m informing you, Dragonbrand citizens, is that… Well, don’t you also want a taste of that power? I’ve seen dead Dragonbrand. I’ve even killed some of you. Which means that your General is keeping secrets from you.He’s found a 100% legit way to avoid death on the battlefield, and I insist, it must be 100% legit! No one who takes the time to obtain the most annoying legendary in the game—and progress to the rank of General would ever do anything to risk themselves, how foolish would that be?Yet he has not shared it with his people! He wishes to be the only immortal when with just a bit of shared knowledge your entire server could be made of unstoppable warriors without fear. I find this behavior rather selfish and if I was one of you, Dragonbrand, I would be demanding some answers.

So.. We waited there, at the spot where he vanished. There was no exp granted, no bag dropped. It was silent and calm as if there had been no furious chase, no battle at all. And that’s when it hit me.Of course he wouldn’t die. He was an immortal! Immune to all things death, upon entering the downstate he just disappeared, beyond my mortal comprehension, possibly to the realm of the gods themselves.Now the reason I’m informing you, Dragonbrand citizens, is that… Well, don’t you also want a taste of that power? I’ve seen dead Dragonbrand. I’ve even killed some of you. Which means that your General is keeping secrets from you.He’s found a 100% legit way to avoid death on the battlefield, and I insist, it must be 100% legit! No one who takes the time to obtain the most annoying legendary in the game—and progress to the rank of General would ever do anything to risk themselves, how foolish would that be?Yet he has not shared it with his people! He wishes to be the only immortal when with just a bit of shared knowledge your entire server could be made of unstoppable warriors without fear. I find this behavior rather selfish and if I was one of you, Dragonbrand, I would be demanding some answers.So I say this… If you know this General of which I speak, if you run with him, are in guild with him, hell, if you so much as see him in passing, ask him, no, beg him—make him tell you the Secret of Immortality! 

So.. We waited there, at the spot where he vanished. There was no exp granted, no bag dropped. It was silent and calm as if there had been no furious chase, no battle at all. And that’s when it hit me.Of course he wouldn’t die. He was an immortal! Immune to all things death, upon entering the downstate he just disappeared, beyond my mortal comprehension, possibly to the realm of the gods themselves.Now the reason I’m informing you, Dragonbrand citizens, is that… Well, don’t you also want a taste of that power? I’ve seen dead Dragonbrand. I’ve even killed some of you. Which means that your General is keeping secrets from you.He’s found a 100% legit way to avoid death on the battlefield, and I insist, it must be 100% legit! No one who takes the time to obtain the most annoying legendary in the game—and progress to the rank of General would ever do anything to risk themselves, how foolish would that be?Yet he has not shared it with his people! He wishes to be the only immortal when with just a bit of shared knowledge your entire server could be made of unstoppable warriors without fear. I find this behavior rather selfish and if I was one of you, Dragonbrand, I would be demanding some answers.So I say this… If you know this General of which I speak, if you run with him, are in guild with him, hell, if you so much as see him in passing, ask him, no, beg him—make him tell you the Secret of Immortality! You have a right to know.

+1 Some TC are indeed very special… that was the longest repetitive post I’ve ever read… salute

As for the immortality thing… Thieves are OP… nerf thieves!!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Issues.5789

Issues.5789

Is your server recruiting?!

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Don’t leave us!!! </3

in Match-ups

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

what the kitten

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

in Match-ups

Posted by: gvaughn.4163

gvaughn.4163

Here’s is a score and map update from a little bit ago. Hope you guys like it.

Loving that score update. Can we make this official?

Psh no way. TC aren’t Lannisters. I object. :P

(but I love GoT so whatevs)

HoD

in Match-ups

Issues.5789

Don’t leave us!!! </3

Sorry; you are..?

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Don’t leave us!!! </3

Sorry; you are..?

Burned!

in Match-ups

Issues.5789

Don’t leave us!!! </3

Sorry; you are..?

Burned!

That’s how I love them.

in Match-ups

Posted by: timidobserver.7925

timidobserver.7925

I don’t attack thieves unless they are already sub 50% health. Helps me save from going insane like the creator of this thread.

in Match-ups

Usagi.4835

I don’t attack thieves unless they are already sub 50% health. Helps me save from going insane like the creator of this thread.

I hope you’re not referring to me… ._.

in Match-ups

Issues.5789

Strong reading comprehension on your part

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

Bah be nice to Eury or she’ll steal your shoes.

in Match-ups

Usagi.4835

Like insanely strong.

(edited by Usagi.4835)

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

The forum does not like your dissertation-style post.

Wanted to give a huge congrats to TC for winning last week! And shout out to Usagi, I saw your post man thanks.

Omg, I totally forgot! I got a shoutout from Pot! Don’t let those SOR bullies get to you! Comrades, rise up in arms to protect the honour and virtues of Pot!

That made me smile ty =)
Solidarity comrade!

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zoel.9154

Zoel.9154

Dear Tier 2,

What in great flame ram gods name is going on here.

Zoel – GM of [coVn]

in Match-ups

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

To the NNK thief I fought inside your garrison after we capped it – that was one of the longest solo fights I ever had (especially against thieves; I always die to them ). I guess it went on for around a good 10-15mins. Our commanders moved to a different objective and I guess your guys were knocking on the doors but I just wanted to finish it off one way or another. Shame it had to end when someone else ran in and killed you (but I already got you to 5% HP by then :P), but yeah I thought you deserved a bow. It was a great duel! Cheers!

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

in Match-ups

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

I’d like to give props to every Toastie I ran with today, especially Nightlight and Odinzu while keeping DB in check :P. You guys are awesome commanders and had loads of fun in the last 12hrs than I ever had in the last 6 months. I really didn’t notice how time passed by today. See ya gentlemen tomorrow! Goodnight! Zzzzzzz…

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

in Match-ups

Posted by: ArtPulse.8630

ArtPulse.8630

Pictures from last night on TCBL, from our perspective =P. That was hell of a push from both DB and FA!

Attachments:

Esthetics – Tarnished Coast
[Cult] Counterculture

in Match-ups

Usagi.4835

Apparently, some of you really don’t like snowmen…

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: LaMisT.1863

LaMisT.1863

score update + thanks for steel chest

Attachments:

I am Help, the Magical White Mushroom. :3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aylaine.1036

Aylaine.1036

Yikes! Where is Dragonbrand? Farming more coins perhaps?

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

Every server needs a week off to recoup, particularly if they’ve been burning the candle on both ends for a push. We needed it, and now we’re back and ready to fight.

But that said, it’s odd not seeing the numbers I am used to from you guys.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaosx.2471

Chaosx.2471

Hehe they were too late running back >.< I was the necro you guys trampled once you got west inner gate down… XD

Awwww LMAO! I remember you! Props to you for babysitting, I usually do that job also lol.

Sinner – GM & Commander
[CYN] Cynical – http://cynicalgw2.com
[TC] Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wren Raveness.6791

Wren Raveness.6791

Good time on Tarnished Coast!

Deja (Mesmer) ~ Jura (Guard) ~ Joran (War) ~ Ravens all
Where’s the Rum [Savy] GM
~ TC ~ My life. My server.