08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grimfalcon.3847

Grimfalcon.3847

All I see from Yaks and SBI is horrible players in zergs if there are any players from those servers who think they are good would love to get some duels in as trolling 30 man baddie zergs is only so fun. Feel free to send me a tell if your up for some 1v1s

I would love to, but sadly tonight is BO2 night with my friends back home in MI… Maybe tomorrow night?

Sure I should be on tomorrow evening just send me a tell

What class do you want to duel? I can bring anything other than Ranger or Engineer. they don’t all have dueling builds but who cares, in it for the fun.

Bring w/e you want I will probably log a few dif toons to get some practice on classes I don’t play much

oh? when is this little club?

Grimfalcon – War, Karin Tai – Ele

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Setun.4368

Setun.4368

With most of SBI’s population manning seige behind walls, we kill what we can. Uplevel or otherwise.

So you keep on holding down them Keeps bro! Once outside your precious walls , we will farm you.

Have a magical day!

Oh hi XOXO bads, we’ve farmed the kitten out of you before, and we’ll do so again. Looking forward to dropping 8-bit nukes on your bodies again this week! <3

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

With most of SBI’s population manning seige behind walls, we kill what we can. Uplevel or otherwise.

So you keep on holding down them Keeps bro! Once outside your precious walls , we will farm you.

Have a magical day!

Oh hi XOXO bads, we’ve farmed the kitten out of you before, and we’ll do so again. Looking forward to dropping 8-bit nukes on your bodies again this week! <3

O , are you from SBI ? I’m sorry I didn’t recognize you without that permaarrowcart attached to your side.

Hope to see you soon, kid!

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xsorus.2507

Xsorus.2507

I don’t know about you, but i’d love an arrow cart attached to my side…That’d be awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xsorus/videos?view=0
Natures Ninja and Pain Inverter – Ranger PvP movies
http://www.twitch.tv/xsorovos

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lokan Tores.8736

Lokan Tores.8736

All I see from Yaks and SBI is horrible players in zergs if there are any players from those servers who think they are good would love to get some duels in as trolling 30 man baddie zergs is only so fun. Feel free to send me a tell if your up for some 1v1s

I would love to, but sadly tonight is BO2 night with my friends back home in MI… Maybe tomorrow night?

Sure I should be on tomorrow evening just send me a tell

What class do you want to duel? I can bring anything other than Ranger or Engineer. they don’t all have dueling builds but who cares, in it for the fun.

Bring w/e you want I will probably log a few dif toons to get some practice on classes I don’t play much

oh? when is this little club?

I don’t even get home from work till midnight MST so sometime after then if they are still on.

Satsugeisha
Yaks’ Bend
The Sixth Degree {TSD}

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mek.2947

Mek.2947

OMG using seige to defend and zergs to take other towers is soooooooooooooooooo stupid in WvW.

pfft Noobs…4 man kitten like REAL players.

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dethl.2875

Dethl.2875

Really guys? 2 upleveled, guildless charr rangers firing cows at each other in Overlook. Can only attach one screen, so going with the one with the treb facing backwards towards inner keep.

Character and account names are Flame Legion Archer (Julian.7985) and The Demon I (Cynthia.6837).

Really? Best guess is SBI alts, since SBI owns SM atm, but really?

Attachments:

some server who knows
Foolsworn (M) | Dehtl (M) | Iofo (G) | Foolburt (W) | Fooloop (T)
Fools Foolentine (EN) | Fooliqi (EL) | Fooniols (N) | Foylshen (R )

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moka.9641

Moka.9641

Really guys? 2 upleveled, guildless charr rangers firing cows at each other in Overlook. Can only attach one screen, so going with the one with the treb facing backwards towards inner keep.

Character and account names are Flame Legion Archer (Julian.7985) and The Demon I (Cynthia.6837).

Really? Best guess is SBI alts, since SBI owns SM atm, but really?

With free trials going on right now, every servers will get trolls, just like your server, YB and SBI. We actually lost many golems with trolls putting them randomly everywhere and suiciding them into hostile territory.

Don’t be so quick into accusing people and let’s be polite and have fun!

[AW]- The Holy Engineer

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pretty Pixie.8603

Pretty Pixie.8603

Such a familiar site this week. do you guys ever get tired of zergs n siege + hiding in the towers ?

In other words, we play WvW?

Ok , just checking , so its the SbI norm to hide in a tower when facing 4 people.
Thank you for letting me know that is “your style wvw”.

I sit spam you more now, ty.

XOXO must be the type of guild that hunts down uplevels in packs of 4, then puts youtube videos up to show 1337 sauce they are? Keep on keeping on gentlemen.

[XOXO] is the [CHAR] of NSP, from what I’ve seen so far. I bet they troll their own server mates too.

Relentless Inquisition [PAIN] – FA

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: KTDannyCZ.2910

KTDannyCZ.2910

Yesterdays jazzy jazz goin down. I love watching the other servers ketten-talk but fail to back it up. Ignore the badness in this vid.. I forgot how to theef obviously

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Art.9820

Art.9820

Yesterdays jazzy jazz goin down. I love watching the other servers ketten-talk but fail to back it up. Ignore the badness in this vid.. I forgot how to theef obviously

Yea…. because everyone is very egocentric and we have this “weird” need & urge to record ourselves to show it off lol

All classes

(edited by Art.9820)

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

KTDannyCZ.2910

Yea…. because everyone is very egocentric and we have this weird need & urge to record ourselves to show it off lol

Video editing is fun. This game is fun. Killing people is fun. Being outnumbered is fun. Sorry i like to play the game and show various scenarios that i get involved in. Oh wait im not sorry at all, you are just mad.

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Art.9820

Yea…. because everyone is very egocentric and we have this weird need & urge to record ourselves to show it off lol

Video editing is fun. This game is fun. Killing people is fun. Being outnumbered is fun. Sorry i like to play the game and show various scenarios that i get involved in. Oh wait im not sorry at all, you are just mad.

Yea me mad >:( RAWR, but somehow I wonder who is really mad :P ah well.. I’ll just wait for another video of yours after seeing your server fail bad ;P

By the way I bet you were the last 20 min refreshing this topic just to see if anyone answered u hahaha

All classes

(edited by Art.9820)

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

KTDannyCZ.2910

F5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Yea…. because everyone is very egocentric and we have this “weird” need & urge to record ourselves to show it off lol

Wow Danny must be like the first person to ever record himself playing a video game.. How very “egocentric” of you Danny, you must be a horrible person.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.4527

Chris.4527

Fun video of [One] trolling around, starring our morning crew.

You NSP guys are persistent as all hell!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JoVA0UL385Y

[One]

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Art.9820

Wow Danny must be like the first person to ever record himself playing a video game.. How very “egocentric” of you Danny, you must be a horrible person.

yup the thin line between sharing and showing off

Now this is what I acknowledge as “recording for fun” lol, man now that I think of… I wish I had recorded yesterday’s NSP fail, 25 NSP against 10 of us in a T2 tower and they all died at the gate haha it was epic

Now you should learn something and actually include your failures but I guess you gotta eat, ego ego ego ego nomnomnom

All classes

(edited by Art.9820)

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yam.2891

Yam.2891

does anyone else enjoy posting videos as much as i do?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Coxp3nlowE

The Lad Guy – aka Mustache Pete
[Trillmatic][SPCA][xmas]

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ceres.4569

Ceres.4569

Now you should learn something and actually include your failures but I guess you gotta eat, ego ego ego ego nomnomnom

Why do that when he can post all those awesome 2v1 wins against uplevels?

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

moutzaheadin.4029

Now this is what I acknowledge as “recording for fun” lol, man now that I think of… I wish I had recorded yesterday’s NSP fail, 25 NSP against 10 of us in a T2 tower and they all died at the gate haha it was epic

Ill bite ole Arty boy,

Watching some of both videos. Dannys video shows reaction and skill vers other players. you have to think as you fight and know what your fighting or you fail.

Chris’s video shows nothing more then stacking up and mashing Aoe’s inside of mobs of red. Not caring what the situation is or reacting to nothing, just MASH MASH MASH.

Im not even sure i understand how people play this way. I like to read and react to people trying to use different builds and strategy’s in a smaller scale setting.

Step away from your zerg, you will learn your class and be a better player for it.

that is all , ty.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

moutzaheadin.4029

Hahaha..

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Art.9820

Ill bite ole Arty boy,

Watching some of both videos. Dannys video shows reaction and skill vers other players. you have to think as you fight and know what your fighting or you fail.

Chris’s video shows nothing more then stacking up and mashing Aoe’s inside of mobs of red. Not caring what the situation is or reacting to nothing, just MASH MASH MASH.

Im not even sure i understand how people play this way. I like to read and react to people trying to use different builds and strategy’s in a smaller scale setting.

Step away from your zerg, you will learn your class and be a better player for it.

that is all , ty.

Haha because I zerg a lot buddy… you seem to know me very well! I think you missed where I said 10v25 thought…. or maybe just ignored it for convenience? oh well who knows…. but yeah the thing is that I have enoyed killing most of xoxos in wvw seems like you guys can only hold in bunker groups, so please don’t come here and act like you’re really skilled xD that is just hilarious when it comes to 1v1 you are awfully bad you are way to dependable of your bunkers builds….. but hey! in the end you guys manage to cap camps…. attaboy!

All classes

(edited by Art.9820)

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

KTDannyCZ.2910

WOW LAD GUY THATS SO EGOTISTICAL

LOOK AT YOU RECORDINGAND STUFF

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Chris.4527

If you believe what we [one] guys do is all spam aoe buttons, you’re sadly mistaken.

Tons of things go behind large group combat, and that right there is more or less considered small group, we had probably about 10 of our guild running over NSP there.

Just to prove your concept wrong, I will even offer to pay for your transfer so you can experience it first hand. I love when people join us and are like “well kitten, thats how its done”.

[One]

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Ugh, no one makes me feel bad at Guild Wars 2 as much as SPCA does.

Gate of Madness

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flerch.4817

Flerch.4817

WOW LAD GUY THATS SO EGOTISTICAL

LOOK AT YOU RECORDINGAND STUFF

Bro, do you even HS?

Timada Thief|Poof Poof Bang Mesmer
Daklap Elementalist|Man Crushin Thighs Warrior
XOXO|NSP

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

KTDannyCZ.2910

Naw.. i was raised by zergers back in the day.. i still have a habit of mashing my 1 key

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

dank.3680

Ill bite ole Arty boy,

that is all , ty.

Haha because I zerg a lot buddy… you seem to know me very well! I think you missed where I said 10v25 thought…. or maybe just ignored it for convenience? oh well who knows…. but yeah the thing is that I have enoyed killing most of xoxos in wvw seems like you guys can only hold in bunker groups, so please don’t come here and act like you’re really skilled xD that is just hilarious when it comes to 1v1 you are awfully bad you are way to dependable of your bunkers builds….. but hey! in the end you guys manage to cap camps…. attaboy!

Lol Obsession you really should stop bunkering with that mega 15k hp… Honestly l2p Obsession quit hiding behind your bunker mesmer.

You should ask MEX about our 5v5’s last night that each ended in under 30 seconds.. Also ask them about the lvl 24 XOXO Ranger who beat their 80 necro in a duel…

Oh and if you want some 1v1’s I’m sure there are plenty of XOXO who would be glad to put their tbag where your mouth is.

Oh and @chris —-- LOVE YA!! Miss ya here on NSP!

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Flerch.4817

Me too, it woulda been super fun to watch you stand on an AC. You must be really good!

XOXO|NSP

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Art.9820

Lol Obsession you really should stop bunkering with that mega 15k hp… Honestly l2p Obsession quit hiding behind your bunker mesmer.

You should ask MEX about our 5v5’s last night that each ended in under 30 seconds.. Also ask them about the lvl 24 XOXO Ranger who beat their 80 necro in a duel…

Oh and if you want some 1v1’s I’m sure there are plenty of XOXO who would be glad to put their tbag where your mouth is.

I’m lost and am I supposed to be a mesmer called Obsession or I have an obsession for something?

oh and tbag? THANK YOU now I have a better idea of XOXO hahaha

Anyways I should answer you with the same language level….

Guys me haz neu game mode in which I’m l33tz! 33v33!!! noobzrs no one can beat us!

Me too, it woulda been super fun to watch you stand on an AC. You must be really good!

Oh yes it was! but sadly I only dropped supply crate & engi bombs at the door and boom! you’re dead but now I regret it… so many bags missed sigh… if only I had been on an AC…. oh wait nvm I still got a lot of bags <3

All classes

(edited by Art.9820)

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: NightCircus.2014

NightCircus.2014

Chriiisss <3 I hope to see Lee and Star and everyone else before the week ends! haha Miss you guys heaps!

p.s. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRnKfmhz4FY
Memories huehue

Yui Kaze – Mesmer – NSP
Angelic Synergy [Holy] | Super Parkour Critter Alliance [SPCA] | Princesses and Knights [Fate]

(edited by NightCircus.2014)

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

If you believe what we [one] guys do is all spam aoe buttons, you’re sadly mistaken.

Tons of things go behind large group combat, and that right there is more or less considered small group, we had probably about 10 of our guild running over NSP there.

Just to prove your concept wrong, I will even offer to pay for your transfer so you can experience it first hand. I love when people join us and are like “well kitten, thats how its done”.

If you want to hide your action bar, you will need to blur out the entire bottom half of your screen. Since you mouseclick abilities the tooltips show what you are using which totally defeats the purpose of blurring out your action bar.

Also, clicking some of your weaponskills and CLICKING TO ENTER/EXIT DEATHSHROUD. Please teach us all more about how it’s done.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

(edited by Oozo.7856)

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Flerch.4817

If you want to hide your action bar, you will need to blur out the entire bottom half of your screen. Since you mouseclick abilities the tooltips show what you are using which totally defeats the purpose of blurring out your action bar.

Also, clicking some of your weaponskills and CLICKING TO ENTER/EXIT DEATHSHROUD. Please teach us all more about how it’s done.

He also forgot to blur it out for about a minute:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JoVA0UL385Y#t=8m30s

XOXO|NSP

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nicholas is Sindo.1960

Nicholas is Sindo.1960

So I was about to have fun then i looked at the clock. xD Time for bed…. Well Hope to have some fun as I am now on a different time schedule as College will have me tuesdays/thursday 8am-4pm(ctrl) no more late nights for me.

To the Yaks Golems drivers. Sorry for killing you guys I just didn’t want SBI to have a larger force to come and kill ours. And soon I will be in your BL Vale. If you see tons of ACs in Vale I was there lol.

Attachments:

Commander Nicholas Sindo/Ranger/KoR/IoJ

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Chris.4527

Get your head out of your tail bro, I was hoping the account name Chris.4527 here, and the Chris character name in game would make sense to people. I am not the recorder, but there is no reason to insult other players because they play differently than you.

The recorders nerd level is not as high as yours, or mine, its okay.

[One]

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

KTDannyCZ.2910

Get your head out of your tail bro, I was hoping the account name Chris.4527 here, and the Chris character name in game would make sense to people. I am not the recorder, but there is no reason to insult other players because they play differently than you.

I watched that video for 24 seconds and then had to close it.. The zerging was just too much. My poor little ol heart couldnt handle it and i had 7 strokes.

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

dank.3680

I’m lost and am I supposed to be a mesmer called Obsession or I have an obsession for something?

oh and tbag? THANK YOU now I have a better idea of XOXO hahaha

Anyways I should answer you with the same language level….

Guys me haz neu game mode in which I’m l33tz! 33v33!!! noobzrs no one can beat us!

Oh yes it was! but sadly I only dropped supply crate & engi bombs at the door and boom! you’re dead but now I regret it… so many bags missed sigh… if only I had been on an AC…. oh wait nvm I still got a lot of bags <3

Obsession is the one you quoted and claimed to be a bunker. I should have known you wouldn’t be able to grasp the reference even though it was in his signature.

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

What difference does that make? You presented the movie as something which is good, which is proof that you are bad.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maladon.5760

Maladon.5760

Wow, this thread got really annoying really fast

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

moutzaheadin.4029

@ arty boy.. just because you can’t kill us. Doesn’t mean we run bunker spec. Let the arrowcart cool down for a week or two and learn the game.

@ Chris.. sry pal , thx for the invite , but pass. If that video is what you define as fun then please mash more.. o .. sorry I am mistaken .. please click more.. haha. That’s not for me.

Ill just keep fighting the zergs and pointing and laughing at the tower monkeys that are to scared to come out.

I’ve given the /sit to just about all of you 2x by now.

Bunker..lol……..L2p .. k

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Riondron.1069

Riondron.1069

HEY SBI!! Resorting to cheating now to take our bay in NSP bl? Zoom glitch much? Lousy, rotten, cheating, bunch of…….

Commander Kitadia
NSP
Kill a few: there won’t be a many

(edited by Riondron.1069)

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Maladon.5760

HEY SBI!! Resorting to cheating now to take our bay in NSP bl? Zoom glitch much? Lousy, rotten, cheating, bunch of…….

That’s not a zoom hack…

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Ceres.4569

>_>
You know there’s a large open space right above the gate?

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Riondron.1069

@Maladon.
feel free to justify it however you want. ac’s are not supposed to be able to target past a wall, unless you play in windowed mode, and adjust the size of the window (which is not part of the games intentional design). oh and thanks for speaking up. now we know who did it……

Commander Kitadia
NSP

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

That’s not a zoom hack…

Look at the red ring on the far left in the first pic, and the ring on the far right on the second pic, Both look to me as if someone is using either a zoon hack or the windowed mode exploit. I was not there to see this first hand so am going by what the pictures show. This isn’t something that can be policed by any server or guild. I do not believe SBI, or the SBI guilds would condone the use of exploits or hacks. Every server has their bad apples even if they aren’t aware of those individuals are doing such things.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Ceres.4569

@Maladon.
feel free to justify it however you want. ac’s are not supposed to be able to target past a wall, unless you play in windowed mode, and adjust the size of the window (which is not part of the games intentional design). oh and thanks for speaking up. now we know who did it……

There’s a giant space right above the gate below the wall that gives you clear view of the ground. You don’t need line of sight with the AC. just a clickable spot within range of the ac.

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Riondron.1069

@Ceres
yes, I now all about the gate hole. but, I was unable to get a screen of the ac shots that were WELL beyond the gate hole targeting. like 50ft past the wall. I was too busy trying not to get ripped apart by the 2 ac’s targeting me, sorry.

Commander Kitadia
NSP

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Ceres.4569

Unless there’s other screens showing better proof, we’ll have to agree to disagree. Those 2 spots are easily clickable in full screen mode on my 23" monitor and there’s nothing showing exactly where the AC was placed.

And no, I wasn’t part of that group. At work bored.

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Riondron.1069

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not laying blame on all of SBI. I’ve had some very good, fair and square fights with you guys since the reset. But, when we are almost always outnumbered, and crap like this happens, it just steams my clams.
I want you SBI guys to know about it, and try to call out the ones doing it to tell them to stop. Behavior like that makes ALL of us look bad as a community, not just as individual servers. Good luck.

Commander Kitadia
NSP

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Maladon.5760

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not laying blame on all of SBI. I’ve had some very good, fair and square fights with you guys since the reset. But, when we are almost always outnumbered, and crap like this happens, it just steams my clams.
I want you SBI guys to know about it, and try to call out the ones doing it to tell them to stop. Behavior like that makes ALL of us look bad as a community, not just as individual servers. Good luck.

Well, it turns out you can’t actually lay blame at anyone on SBI because that’s simply not a zoom hack. If you have any other pics that show anything other than targeting through the open space above the gate then we can talk about whether or not any shenanigans are going on but there is nothing in those screenshots that resemble a zoom hack. Until you’ve had your keep lord killed by ACs from outside the wall don’t talk about being zoom hacked, you just don’t know what it looks like apparently.

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)