08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Riondron.1069

Riondron.1069

This pic shows where the ac is, right behind the flag, nearly up against the wall. I know that the red rings in the other 2 pics could be taken for the gate hole shots, but as I said. too busy tryin to stay alive than get pics for the National Geographic. but believe me, the first ac shot that hit me was nearly to the repair npc. Cant do that by any other means than the window-adjustment glitch. just sayin.

Commander Kitadia
NSP
Kill a few: there won’t be a many

(edited by Riondron.1069)

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Riondron.1069

@Maladon.
Sorry to burst ur bubble, but I’m not some noob who just bought the game yesterday. I call things out as they are, pure and simple. And I’m not in the habit of making stuff up just for conversation. So either take my word for it, or don’t. Either way, we were there, we saw it.

Commander Kitadia
NSP

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ben K.6238

Ben K.6238

That’s pretty much where I’d expect the AC to be to get a viewing angle over the top of the gate. Guess what? The wall by the repair NPC is in line of sight.

Go to that position and check it for yourself.

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Art.9820

Art.9820

@ arty boy.. just because you can’t kill us. Doesn’t mean we run bunker spec. Let the arrowcart cool down for a week or two and learn the game.

Bunker..lol……..L2p ..

OMG continue to answer in this way XOXO, so hilarious!

10(bunker) v 5 such a fair game & l2p issue but when you get wiped by a zerg you call it “1 smashing”….

You people are like the living irony hahaha

But its okay, keep living inside your small bubble of self-righteousness, you’re that kind of kid who still feel special and different! oh you shiny spark <3

All classes

(edited by Art.9820)

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Riondron.1069

@ Ben K
sorry bro, but is wasn’t hitting the wall. it wakittenting the ground on the inside, no where near the wall. that ac is at the north gate. the repair npc is halfway to the east gate, and not visible by an ac using normal screen.

Commander Kitadia
NSP

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maladon.5760

Maladon.5760

This pic shows where the ac is, right behind the flag, nearly up against the wall. I know that the red rings in the other 2 pics could be taken for the gate hole shots, but as I said. too busy tryin to stay alive than get pics for the National Geographic. but believe me, the first ac shot that hit me was nearly to the repair npc. Cant do that by any other means than the window-adjustment glitch. just sayin.

I could have told you exactly where that AC was by looking at the previous pics. Just go try it for yourself.

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

I don’t see anything in this picture. Just some peeps and a couple of rams. I have used the AC to hit the back wall on many occasion, but have never been able to get it to center target the ground. I guess I need to go server hopping to learn these tricks of the trade. Also if your needing to get screenshots for proof go out and suicide to get the absolute proof. Secondly don’t post them here on the forum. Send Screens, and every bit of relevant information to Anet directly. Forums are just going to get you infractions / banned.

Please remember that none of us can control the actions of another player, and their is no police force in WvW to make sure the fights are fair…. Take what you can get, Hold what you can, and have some fun. Don’t let one person ruin your fun because their is always a counter tactic.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Riondron.1069

@Maldon
the map ping is where I started getting hit at, as were my teammates as we ran to the north gate. and nope, I can’t hit that with an ac from the north gate. sorry

Attachments:

Commander Kitadia
NSP

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maladon.5760

Maladon.5760

@Maldon
the map ping is where I started getting hit at, as were my teammates as we ran to the north gate. and nope, I can’t hit that with an ac from the north gate. sorry

Based on the proof presented, no one has been able to hit that area with an AC from the north gate. sorry.

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

@ arty boy.. just because you can’t kill us. Doesn’t mean we run bunker spec. Let the arrowcart cool down for a week or two and learn the game.

Bunker..lol……..L2p ..

10(bunker) v 5 such a fair game & l2p issue but when you get wiped by a zerg you call it “1 smashing”….

But its okay, keep living inside your small bubble of self-righteousness, you’re that kind of kid who still feel special and different! oh you shiny spark <3

Yes we run 10 bunker spec groups. We choose our teams from the 199 people in the guild we have on at any given time. We also spend all of our spare time flash building superior balistas in the open feild. If you don’t have the + supply traits you can not group with us. If you dont have ++++ to siege you can not group with us, if you don’t have 3k armor and 28k hps you cannot group with us. We only pvdoor, we see real PvP we hide and man the arrowcarts. We use 3 groups at times for super tough yaks. If we get frisky we really push the limits and attempt to bind our keys and play without clicking.

There you go arty boy. I finish your story. lil zergling , enjoy!

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wreckdum.8367

Wreckdum.8367

Well thank goodness we got that SBI Friday night capping lead out of the way. Now this may actually be a good week. =)

Rex Smashington – 80 Norn Warrior <Tyrians United Retard Division> Yak’s Bend
“That big kitten Norn with The Juggernaut”

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Riondron.1069

I’m not trying to point anyone out specifically, nor am I trying to ‘grief’ someone. I play fair always, I don’t glitch, and I don’t even target players who are dueling or getting vistas, sp’s ect. But I do spend most of my gw2 time in wvw, and I take pride in my server and what we do, so I get extremely frustrated when a couple bad apples do questionable things. Yes, we all have them on our servers, and I have personally told ppl that I have seen doing it on NSP to stop, as it makes all of us look bad., not just NSP. I look forward to having good fights and matchups, and I think that sentiment is shared across all the severs in wvw. And I apologize if I came across as being rather harsh. As to the issue of whether or not an ac zoom glitch was used – either believe me or don’t; I will not argue the point further.
Good luck to everyone! Peace.

Edit:
And yes, it can be done. I had a friend stand where I said that the shots hit, and if you zoom in, you can see the green ac target is BEHIND him. I really wish Anet could fix this from happening. I won’t specify exactly how it is done, for obvious reasons. Peace.

Edit 2: took out all the pictures from my previous posts.

Commander Kitadia
NSP

(edited by Riondron.1069)

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pretty Pixie.8603

Pretty Pixie.8603

[XOXO] Trolling 101 still going strong, I see. And I do apologise to whatshisface when he said we we’re obviously playing for second. it’s all in the score. You called it, buddy.

I’ll have to see if I can schedule some time to join one of our Militia zergs to zerg right over your superior skill group. Don’t forget to remind your guildies over voip how leet you are whilst hammering #4 in downstate.

Yak’s Bend has faced plenty of Servers with actual skill groups. [XOXO] isn’t one of them. Unless you count forumwarrioring.

Relentless Inquisition [PAIN] – FA

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kcrook.3945

Kcrook.3945

Is this the right forum…

-Ckrael- THE Guardian
[Bags]
Ebay << What a mistake.

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

moutzaheadin.4029

[XOXO] Trolling 101 still going strong, I see. And I do apologise to whatshisface when he said we we’re obviously playing for second. it’s all in the score. You called it, buddy.

I’ll have to see if I can schedule some time to join one of our Militia zergs to zerg right over your superior skill group. Don’t forget to remind your guildies over voip how leet you are whilst hammering #4 in downstate.

Yak’s Bend has faced plenty of Servers with actual skill groups. [XOXO] isn’t one of them. Unless you count forumwarrioring.

Excuse me.. can you speak a little louder !? I can’t hear you from your little cannon nest at the top of your keep.

Please come out ? We are all bunker and has no dmg.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ronin.4501

Ronin.4501

I’m not trying to point anyone out specifically, nor am I trying to ‘grief’ someone. I play fair always, I don’t glitch, and I don’t even target players who are dueling or getting vistas, sp’s ect. But I do spend most of my gw2 time in wvw, and I take pride in my server and what we do, so I get extremely frustrated when a couple bad apples do questionable things. Yes, we all have them on our servers, and I have personally told ppl that I have seen doing it on NSP to stop, as it makes all of us look bad., not just NSP. I look forward to having good fights and matchups, and I think that sentiment is shared across all the severs in wvw. And I apologize if I came across as being rather harsh. As to the issue of whether or not an ac zoom glitch was used – either believe me or don’t; I will not argue the point further.
Good luck to everyone! Peace.

Edit:
And yes, it can be done. I had a friend stand where I said that the shots hit, and if you zoom in, you can see the green ac target is BEHIND him. I really wish Anet could fix this from happening. I won’t specify exactly how it is done, for obvious reasons. Peace.

As I already stated on the first page of this thread, SBI has spent weeks working on siege placement, specifically what works and what doesn’t, and not just with arrow carts but ballistae, catapults, and trebuchets (it became necessary after several matchups against Borlis “Arrow Cart” Pass). Furthermore, depending on what size monitor you have will grant some flexibility in the targeting. Please take all this into consideration before you start calling us cheaters.

I’d also like to know how you can see a friend’s AC targeting? We can all see the red circles generated by enemy AC fire well enough, but I’ve yet to see any circles generated by friendly AC fire. Unfortunately this means if a teammate were to use a “zoom hack” the rest of us would have no way of knowing unless it were completely outrageous, and thus policing our own members is almost impossible if anyone is in fact using such a method.

I will agree with you that some of the facets of siege fire in this game are a bit ridiculous (firing catas at gates to take out rams on the other side being one of my favorites), but as you said that’s in Anet’s hands, not ours.

Ronin V/Skhaar/Vicious Blacktongue
Dog Biscuits [DOG] – Stormbluff Isle
Self-Proclaimed King of Orr – “It’s MY Island”

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Wreckdum.8367

SBI zerg is strong tonight! Nothing like destroying some SBI in a 3v3 only to have the zerg come and wash over us.

Mmmmmmm I felt the love as I had SBI players jumping on my corpse. I love you too.

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pretty Pixie.8603

Pretty Pixie.8603

That’s some witty retorts right there, [XOXO]. Wake me up when you got something good? I’ll be napping behind my Arrow Cart.

Relentless Inquisition [PAIN] – FA

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Art.9820

Bunker..lol……..L2p ..

Yes we run 10 bunker spec groups. We choose our teams from the 199 people in the guild we have on at any given time. We also spend all of our spare time flash building superior balistas in the open feild. If you don’t have the + supply traits you can not group with us. If you dont have ++++ to siege you can not group with us, if you don’t have 3k armor and 28k hps you cannot group with us. We only pvdoor, we see real PvP we hide and man the arrowcarts. We use 3 groups at times for super tough yaks. If we get frisky we really push the limits and attempt to bind our keys and play without clicking.

Nah I think XOXOs rotation goes something more like….

“We sit at SW sentry and camp we wipe some uplevels…”
10min later the same
20min later the same
“we place some siege in fail spots” (killed by bay siege)
“we still camp uplevels”
“we move to cap more camps”
“go to N camp.”
“we wipe”
“we gone”

the joys of being a scout is that I have a really good idea of what is going in all the map kid ^ ^ but that’s okay, invent whatever you want, kinda hard to burst that ego bubble of yours anyways

You guys should really start a new WvW concept… camp rushers!

Hide yo kids hide yo wife cause XOXO is comin’ 4 ur camps!

All classes

(edited by Art.9820)

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: KTDannyCZ.2910

KTDannyCZ.2910

Everyone tries to compete with xoxo and friends.. and yet no one can take them down. too cute

You guys cant outroll them outsmart them or outplay them. just stop you guys embarass this game

(edited by KTDannyCZ.2910)

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Art.9820

Everyone tries to compete with xoxo and friends.. and yet no one can take them down. too cute

You guys cant outroll them outsmart them or outplay them. just stop you guys embarass this game

Oh you still here… I have an idea why don’t you go post that video of yours under WvW Discussion just to see how people react to it? XD pretty please!

Hey! just a warning… don’t get your expectations too high!

Come on! time to show off your pr0z ubb3R sKillzZz!!!

All classes

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Varconi.1804

Varconi.1804

Yesterdays jazzy jazz goin down. I love watching the other servers ketten-talk but fail to back it up. Ignore the badness in this vid.. I forgot how to theef obviously

Yea…. because everyone is very egocentric and we have this “weird” need & urge to record ourselves to show it off lol

Wow Danny must be like the first person to ever record himself playing a video game.. How very “egocentric” of you Danny, you must be a horrible person.

yup the thin line between sharing and showing off

Fun video of [One] trolling around, starring our morning crew.

You NSP guys are persistent as all hell!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JoVA0UL385Y

Now this is what I acknowledge as “recording for fun” lol, man now that I think of… I wish I had recorded yesterday’s NSP fail, 25 NSP against 10 of us in a T2 tower and they all died at the gate haha it was epic

F5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5

Now you should learn something and actually include your failures but I guess you gotta eat, ego ego ego ego nomnomnom

Ill bite ole Arty boy,

Watching some of both videos. Dannys video shows reaction and skill vers other players. you have to think as you fight and know what your fighting or you fail.

Chris’s video shows nothing more then stacking up and mashing Aoe’s inside of mobs of red. Not caring what the situation is or reacting to nothing, just MASH MASH MASH.

Im not even sure i understand how people play this way. I like to read and react to people trying to use different builds and strategy’s in a smaller scale setting.

Step away from your zerg, you will learn your class and be a better player for it.

that is all , ty.

Haha because I zerg a lot buddy… you seem to know me very well! I think you missed where I said 10v25 thought…. or maybe just ignored it for convenience? oh well who knows…. but yeah the thing is that I have enoyed killing most of xoxos in wvw seems like you guys can only hold in bunker groups, so please don’t come here and act like you’re really skilled xD that is just hilarious when it comes to 1v1 you are awfully bad you are way to dependable of your bunkers builds….. but hey! in the end you guys manage to cap camps…. attaboy!

I didn’t miss the part where you said 10v25 you also aid you were hiding in a tower so grats for out arrow carting some random NSP players.

XOXO Female Asura Mesmer NSP | Female Sylvari Engineer

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

KTDannyCZ.2910

Oh you still here… I have an idea why don’t you go post that video of yours under WvW Discussion just to see how people react to it? XD pretty please!

Hey! just a warning… don’t get your expectations too high!

Come on! time to show off your pr0z ubb3R sKillzZz!!!

You talk so big but cant back up anything.. All you do is criticize. How about this.. You get 4 of the best players you know, ill get any random 4 of mine.. and then i lol and make a vid of it

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

moutzaheadin.4029

Bunker..lol……..L2p ..

Nah I think XOXOs rotation goes something more like….

“We sit at SW sentry and camp we wipe some uplevels…”
10min later the same
20min later the same
“we place some siege in fail spots” (killed by bay siege)
“we still camp uplevels”
“we move to cap more camps”
“go to N camp.”
“we wipe”
“we gone”

the joys of being a scout is that I have a really good idea of what is going in all the map kid ^ ^ but that’s okay, invent whatever you want, kinda hard to burst that ego bubble of yours anyways

You guys should really start a new WvW concept… camp rushers!

Hide yo kids hide yo wife cause XOXO is comin’ 4 ur camps!

The last 10+ pieces of siege I have placed down have been in this match up. That is true. But my placement has been perfect. I toss siege on baddies after they get the stomp/sit.

Have you been covered with my glorious siege spam ? Maybe this is what gives birth to your feminine emo side of delusion.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Art.9820

Sigh… you guys keep dodging the bullet…

I’m done… just silly talk

Sorry if any yakr or nsp feelt offended or uncomfortable with my statements (except for xoxo, of course) and to that zerg who wiped at our tower I’m sure you guys are trying to learn and that is something to respect or maybe you are new to the game cuz of the trial but as you can see people fail to generalize and it happened to me u_u and others for sure lol, I’m sure you have nice people over there <3

See you on the battlefield

again… my bad! I couldn’t resist :/

All classes

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Glaeser.8015

Glaeser.8015

Good fights tonight, BV.

Glaezer – [Splt] [Holy] – NSP
Charr Guardian & many alts
I am the donut

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ben K.6238

Ben K.6238

NSP begging for their map to get flipped? Don’t know. But if so, it worked.

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Art.9820

SBI I dont know if really happened but yesterday before patch kicked us from wvw I think you guys were rushing yaks hills with golems if I’m right… geez that is just bad luck :/ lucky for us thought!

All classes

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.4527

Chris.4527

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MxgP75H6FoY

Lmao, found this video from an NSP guy from last night.

Way funny.

[One]

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Good show splt/spca/yui

Attachments:

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Glaeser.8015

Good show splt/spca/yui

To be honest, we disrupted and interfered with both servers so much last night that I’m not at all surprised they started chasing us down with that many . Up until that point the fights last night were good!

I am the donut

(edited by Glaeser.8015)

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ronin.4501

Ronin.4501

SBI I dont know if really happened but yesterday before patch kicked us from wvw I think you guys were rushing yaks hills with golems if I’m right… geez that is just bad luck :/ lucky for us thought!

Yeah, I was commanding for that one. Built 2 Omegas/4 Alphas with a small group of maybe 10 and walked right into YB Hills completely unopposed. We made it to the inner gate and had just started knocking when we were all booted from WvW. Not the first time it’s happened, and undoubtedly not the last either. But I can’t complain…we’ve been on the other side of those situations as well, where 30 seconds more and we would have lost our keep.

Maybe next time!!

Ronin V/Skhaar/Vicious Blacktongue
Dog Biscuits [DOG] – Stormbluff Isle
Self-Proclaimed King of Orr – “It’s MY Island”

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

moutzaheadin.4029

Dear Yaks bend, I am giving my seige away. Come n get it!

Serving a bl near you.

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Wreckdum.8367

Dear Yaks bend, I am giving my seige away. Come n get it!

Serving a bl near you.

The blood god accepts your offerings.

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

KTDannyCZ.2910

What was that Dank? they do this? Primarily at 0:01 and 1:12-1:20

G.G FoW you tried

Oh and 1 more

(edited by KTDannyCZ.2910)

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boom.6148

Boom.6148

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MxgP75H6FoY

Lmao, found this video from an NSP guy from last night.

Way funny.

And this is why we just can’t have nice things. Now go stand in time out. All 9,000 of you!
:P

Ta Ra Ra Boom De Ay

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kokurai.7258

Kokurai.7258

In class looking at the live map
The more I look at it, the more I feel like salvaging what I can from that pve gold sink. Come back next week with 100g worth of golems.

Nöír Noír Drägneil | NSP DH HoD Mag
[FNCY], [TG], [DRV], [FURY]

(edited by Kokurai.7258)

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Wreckdum.8367

I don’t get it… You 2v1 a dude and he got away. Impressive!

All i know about XOXO is all I’ve ever seen is mesmers and thieves that kitten about fair fights… If hypocrisy was a crime, they’d be on death row!

EDIT: However they are very good at focus firing random stragglers and posting on the forums that they are constantly wrecking groups.

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

KTDannyCZ.2910

All i know about XOXO is all I’ve ever seen is mesmers and thieves that kitten about fair fights… If hypocrisy was a crime, they’d be on death row!

EDIT: However they are very good at focus firing random stragglers and posting on the forums that they are constantly wrecking groups.

Oh my yes i was TOTALLY showing off the fact that we 2v1’d a guy because i knocked him off the cliff.. not at all the part where he runs across the entire map in 2 seconds.. no not that at all

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Wreckdum.8367

Oh my yes i was TOTALLY showing off the fact that we 2v1’d a guy because i knocked him off the cliff.. not at all the part where he runs across the entire map in 2 seconds.. no not that at all

kitten my bad brotato! I was concentrating too kitten the 2v1 to even notice. Yeah def looks like a hack.

kitten we must be super beast beating SBI with hacks! WOOOOOO

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

KTDannyCZ.2910

kitten my bad brotato! I was concentrating too kitten the 2v1 to even notice. Yeah def looks like a hack.

I cant tell how many chromosomes you are missing.. somewhere between 3-5 at minimum. It was merely a clip of a hacker. I am still waiting for you to decide to fight us instead of making poor excuses. pathetic

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Wreckdum.8367

I cant tell how many chromosomes you are missing.. somewhere between 3-5 at minimum. It was merely a clip of a hacker. I am still waiting for you to decide to fight us instead of making poor excuses. pathetic

WOT are you talking about? Who’s decision to fight who?

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

KTDannyCZ.2910

Nova vs any of us.. Offer still stands

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Wreckdum.8367

Nova vs any of us.. Offer still stands

I don’t duel people who listen to that kind of terrible music in your videos. I’m sorry!

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

KTDannyCZ.2910

Pandora will be pandora.

Excuses will be excuses.

Baddies will be bad.

Chromosomes will be missing.

Wreckdum.8367

Thats a poem i wrote for you.

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Glaeser.8015

G.G FoW you tried

Oh and 1 more

Second clip just looks like Norn racial snow leopard to me.

Edit: On second glance it looks like he stealthed > ported somehow > then sprinted away. Interesting.

Edit 2: Never mind, it looks like a legit stealth > leap > sprint with the elite.

I am the donut

(edited by Glaeser.8015)

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

KTDannyCZ.2910

G.G FoW you tried

Oh and 1 more

Second clip just looks like Norn racial snow leopard to me.

Can they go that far/fast? Ive never seen it before.. maybe its time to make a norn necro

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Wreckdum.8367

Pandora will be pandora.

Excuses will be excuses.

Baddies will be bad.

Wreckdum.8367

U so mad bro.

Have a Perrier sparling mineral water and cool off!

I can’t squeeze you in for a duel because we’re too busy winning. No need to concern yourself. This week is really SBI vs YB. No one even knows why you’re here.

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

KTDannyCZ.2910

Pandora will be pandora.

Excuses will be excuses.

Baddies will be bad.

Wreckdum.8367

U so mad bro.

Have a Perrier sparling mineral water and cool off!

I can’t squeeze you in for a duel because we’re too busy winning. No need to concern yourself. This week is really SBI vs YB. No one even knows why you’re here.

Oh yeah i forgot.. you guys actually care about score. You would think that if you were winning then you have time to slack off. Nope too srs.. My poem will probably make me famous and rich

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Stealth and then that sprint will cover a ridiculous amount of ground. You sprint longer and farther if you keep holding the ability down.

When he disappears at the end he might have gone out of combat for a waypoint. Since it covers so much ground you will get OOC pretty quickly after using the sprint.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies