08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

@dank…

stuff that made the post over 5001 chars

That’s my point, actually. Chess is by nature not an inherently fair game unless the match is made to be so. A Chess champ could play a beginner and win easily. The beginner can still have fun knowing it is impossible for him to win. Why? The champ could also still have fun, even though the win did not matter as it was a known factor from the start. Why?

I would have fun win or lose in the 1v1 difficult fights, or any difficult fight I might be in. Sure it is MORE rewarding to win, but only because it was challenging. It is NOT fun or rewarding AT ALL for me to win something where I had no risk of losing. UNLESS I am helping them learn and better themselves!

I don’t watch football, but I do watch UFC. You know what I see when a fighter loses a difficult fight? Praise to the winner, and gratitude for the tough fight. I see many a fighter who lost a fight but comments on how enjoyable it was anyways.

And I stand by my statement that we can’t win, because of coverage. That in no way implies that I look down on NSP, I don’t see how you could even draw that conclusion.. If I said- We have even population and coverage but it will be impossible for us to win, THAT would be implying the server is bad.

And again I’ll say, I have never seen NSP win a match where we were out-coveraged during the course of it. Yes, we beat HOD once, while they were PVE’ing, the next week they stomped a mudhole in us when their population returned to WvW.. This also goes for all servers in all matches I’ve been on in the game over the duration of its existence, not just NSP.

To imply that you can outskill the major PPT advantage that servers with superior coverage gain is ridiculous.

Once again, I LIKE NSP, I think NSP has a ton of great players! EVEN ones in large PPT orientated guilds like OS, in fact I have a lot of good friends in them! So quit implying that I am putting down the server just because I state that winning or losing a match (ON ANY SERVER MATCH) relies most heavily on population and coverage and thus, doesn’t really matter.

This will be my last reply to you as at this point I get the feeling I am just being trolled.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Art.9820

Art.9820

To those discussing warrior in WvW, Anet earlier posted a nice infographic, give it a look…

https://d3b4yo2b5lbfy.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/1c2c9GW2_Anniv_Infographic.jpg

Obviously the stats of which professions are the most played in WvW are missing… but now you have a better insight :P

I <3 engi

All classes

(edited by Art.9820)

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

guys i think the real discussion should be ‘who is the cutest charr of nsp: wafflez, kevin mr ele, otter space or puppytown’

None of the above Mz. Beerdrinker has them all beat!

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

BlazeQ.1095

This will be my last reply to you as at this point I get the feeling I am just being trolled.

Doesn’t XOXO have to go through 3 weeks of intense troll classes costing upwards of 500g prior to being considered as a possible recruit? You should know a troll before they even look your direction!!!

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yam.2891

Yam.2891

guys i think the real discussion should be ‘who is the cutest charr of nsp: wafflez, kevin mr ele, otter space or puppytown’

More importantly, when do I get to win the Miss NSP title? Will I get a tiara for it?

talk to strong blue wind i think he spent all the prize money on peanuts

The Lad Guy – aka Mustache Pete
[Trillmatic][SPCA][xmas]

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: quickflash.6314

quickflash.6314

I felt a need to post and explain somethings to those here.

1. We are Yaksbend

2. We aren’t here to fight fair or have honorable fights.

3. We are here to kill you. Destroy You. Obliterate You. By any means necessary.

4. Humiliating you is not our goal, killing you is.

5. We are the EVIL EMPIRE

With that hugs and kisses. Time to Die. Feel Our Wrath. Gibberish. Foolishness. Amusement.

Commander Rena [POV]
Mistress of Death
Yaksbend | Evil Empire

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: moutzaheadin.4029

moutzaheadin.4029

More importantly, when do I get to win the Miss NSP title? Will I get a tiara for it?

As reigning Miss NSP 2013. I have a msg for you.

There is always next year , bish :-P

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flerch.4817

Flerch.4817

As reigning Miss NSP 2013. I have a msg for you.

There is always next year , bish :-P

I’m prettier than anyone and I’m prettier than a glowstick!

From 15s-35s is all I have to say to you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlnCHXEjRYQ

Timada Thief|Poof Poof Bang Mesmer
Daklap Elementalist|Man Crushin Thighs Warrior
XOXO|NSP

(edited by Flerch.4817)

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

moutzaheadin.4029

I felt a need to post and explain somethings to those here.

1. We are Yaksbend

2. We aren’t here to fight , we are here for your doors.

3. We are here to go full out run spec and avoid a fight. By any means necessary.

4. Humiliating ourselves is not our goal, It just comes naturally.

5. We are the EVIL EMPIRE PVDOOR® company. If your not home we will siege your stuff, till you show up, then promptly use #3.

UNGA BUNGA MUMBO JUMBO BLAH BLAH Amusement.

Fix’t

Plz n Ty

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

(edited by moutzaheadin.4029)

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stewie.3549

Stewie.3549

Fear Bags and our sexy helmets.

Attachments:

Gungthar[Warrior]/Erndar[Thief/Guardian][Bags]
Stormbluff Isle [Bags]
Bags Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/collectinglootbags

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Glaeser.8015

Glaeser.8015

Lol @ the infractions.

Glaezer – [Splt] [Holy] – NSP
Charr Guardian & many alts
I am the donut

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ronin.4501

Ronin.4501

Just a heads up to NSP players, YB likes to have some of their members hack into spawn to spy on your golems/attack your golems. Real class act.

EDIT: Removed the name of the guild to avoid an infraction. But had another YB guild hack into Bay on multiple occasions tonight as well. Usually these incidents are limited to a handful of players or a single guild, but it looks like YB is fielding a good number of players/guilds of this caliber.

Kudos on your “win” this week.

Ronin V/Skhaar/Vicious Blacktongue
Dog Biscuits [DOG] – Stormbluff Isle
Self-Proclaimed King of Orr – “It’s MY Island”

(edited by Ronin.4501)

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sagabatou.1076

Sagabatou.1076

Just a heads up to NSP players, YB likes to have members of the [Os] guild hack into spawn to spy on your golems/attack your golems. Real class act.

But I thought [Os] was in NSP..? Or enlighten me on this.

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Radioactive.1248

Radioactive.1248

Here’s a screen shot of about 20 Yak’s Bend who took a portal into a fully upgraded tier 3 northwest tower when no walls or gate had been down since it was flipped back to green, epitome of class:

The second screen shot took place 1 minute before the first. You can see us running to save the tower. The gate was still up, we thought we had time, until a number of yak’s bend ported right up onto the wall and rushed the lord as evidenced by the first picture.

Attachments:

Star Player
[KEK]

(edited by Radioactive.1248)

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

dank.3680

Just a heads up to NSP players, YB likes to have some of their members -edited- hack into spawn to spy on your golems/attack your golems. Real class act.

EDIT: got the name of the guild wrong initially…but we had several players frapsing the incident, so can confirm the guild acronym later. Definitely a -edited- guild though.

EDIT 2: Confirmed it was -edited-

This post will be infracted if you don’t move the guild tag/name, like the other reports in this thread of the same guild being caught hacking multiple times in different ways.

(edited by dank.3680)

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: KTDannyCZ.2910

KTDannyCZ.2910

But really though.. New fun vid

You are all in it.

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

dank.3680

But really though.. New fun vid

You are all in it.

I must get that finisher.

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kronyx.2570

Kronyx.2570

Here’s a screen shot of about 20 Yak’s Bend who took a portal into a fully upgraded tier 3 northwest tower when no walls or gate had been down since it was flipped back to green, epitome of class:

The second screen shot took place 1 minute before the first. You can see us running to save the tower. The gate was still up, we thought we had time, until a number of yak’s bend ported right up onto the wall and rushed the lord as evidenced by the first picture.

The second screenshot clearly shows the gate heavily damaged probably below 20%. What happened I think was that we got in, then someone repaired the gate.

Rheayas – 80 Guardian
Guild Leader Of [LOOT]
Yaks Bend Allaince Commander [YBA]

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ben K.6238

Ben K.6238

The gate in the top screenshot is looking in good condition, plus the guild with the known exploiter commander is represented there. So, while I’m normally inclined to give the benefit of the doubt, I wouldn’t bet on this one being legit.

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: mrstealth.6701

mrstealth.6701

The second screenshot clearly shows the gate heavily damaged probably below 20%. What happened I think was that we got in, then someone repaired the gate.

That same screenshot appears to have red AoE circles on the wall just right of the lord room, which means there is a fight right there, likely with the claim lord. I’d say the gate had been breached and repaired before the person taking the screenshot got there, and a mesmer inside ported in those that were locked outside. That would also explain why there’s only 3 YB players at the gate with the rams, the rest were already inside and they were re-breaching.

Footsteps Of War [FoW] | Yak’s Bend
Seer Of The Divine | Sarina Starlight | Tireasa | Caedyra

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Glaeser.8015

Glaeser.8015

Good fights tonight, Bags. Definitely one of the most frustrating combos I’ve ever seen.

Glaezer – [Splt] [Holy] – NSP
Charr Guardian & many alts
I am the donut

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

Man it’s so dead out here tonight. Middle of the week and off-peak time for NA but kitten .

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

BlazeQ.1095

The mini map also shows 1 friendly player in the tower on the second screenshot. Based on the position of the rest of the friendly green dots on the minimap and the 4 people still standing in front of the gate I am inclined to believe the Op on this one.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tots.3056

Tots.3056

Good fights tonight, Bags. Definitely one of the most frustrating combos I’ve ever seen.

Yeah, that was great! Very long fight there at ruins, hope to see you guys again. Almost had us, that fight had a lot of downs and could have gone both ways.

inb4 my nsp trolls

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

(edited by Tots.3056)

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

quickflash.6314

Hey [BAGS] fun night with you guys.

Seems like the only force on your server that didnt run from my force. If you guys just had a few more people would have been an interesting fight.

Commander Rena [POV]
Mistress of Death
Yaksbend | Evil Empire

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tots.3056

Tots.3056

Great fights so far guys. Been a ton of fun.

[Bags] on SBI is looking for small organized fights. 2v2- 7v7 is probably what we could field. If anyone is interested send me a PM in game or a mail if I’m offline and we’ll get it set up.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flytrap.8075

Flytrap.8075

Yeah, that was great! Very long fight there at ruins, hope to see you guys again. Almost had us, that fight had a lot of downs and could have gone both ways.

inb4 my nsp trolls

I second what Tots said; that fight was super intense and a lot of fun!

All three of you were pretty slippery and hard to lockdown.

Fort Aspenwood | [Bags]

(edited by Flytrap.8075)

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Radioactive.1248

Radioactive.1248

So, you are proposing that over the course of less than one minute, the lord died, we got into the lord room, repaired the gate, and fought YB? What was I thinking anyways, that there would even be one honest person on your server. Pathetic. I actually had respect for you guys but it is gone. You consistently exploit your way into our bay and NW tower. You were finally caught red handed and you make excuses.

Star Player
[KEK]

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

moutzaheadin.4029

They don’t call um Hax bend for nothing…

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

moutzaheadin.4029

Am I wrong to find her strangely attractive ?

NSP | Obsessïon | XOXO

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Toble.2968

Am I wrong to find her strangely attractive ?

Well, she has 3 holes, so I think all important things are accounted for.

| Epidemic
| Drenched

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sykper.6583

Sykper.6583

So, you are proposing that over the course of less than one minute, the lord died, we got into the lord room, repaired the gate, and fought YB? What was I thinking anyways, that there would even be one honest person on your server. Pathetic. I actually had respect for you guys but it is gone. You consistently exploit your way into our bay and NW tower. You were finally caught red handed and you make excuses.

…….

kitten , seems I really can’t just sit back and watch the lovely drama in this thread. It was about as enjoyable as those B-rate shows on CBS but since you seemed to pull up ‘Respect’ and us seemingly exploiting…

(We take those accusations seriously.)

I’ll bite.

First question for you, how much health do Tower Lords have?

…If you answer is not ‘Enough for three people to take down in under 25 seconds’ then you haven’t been paying attention. The Tower Lord’s are terribly weak in health pools, if a group of YB got through the gate they could have easily killed the Lord as you guys were jumping off the citadel spawn cliffs and rushing upstairs.

Second question, how many people with full supply can repair the gate barely to close?

A couple people can. Especially if you want to cut off Yak’s reinforcements from running into tower! Which is good unless you see the superior rams at the gate, in the second screenshot. The most likely scenario that you guys won’t admit happened. If anyone is making excuses it is you guys, not us.

What happened then? YB took the gate, pushed into the tower, but had SBI reinforcements come in from behind, repair the gate as YB was finishing up the Lord (Second screenshot doesn’t show a green circle from the vantage point, you guys came in at the right time to force them on the west wall choke, as shown by the first screenshot).

And THAT all happened in a minute!

‘But no YB had to exploit-’

Shut up.

The only real interesting screenshots (of which aren’t in this thread anymore) were of a YB that built catapults at someone’s BL spawn to kill golems I guess? Did that post get infracted and the screens deleted or something? sigh whatever.

Anyways, as humorous as things have been, I have to say that if there is any respect I had for [TE] or really SBI in general, it was lost after reset night.

Back then I did not really know just how much you guys really like to run open-field ACs. Man, even with double the numbers you would pull a Protoss Turrent Rush across the map, in your keep, in your towers, in spawn, in camps- I think you might be getting the drift. Of all servers fought thus far, there have been a few pretty bad ones that run the same numbers you put out every prime-time. At the very least they had some semblence of skill and respect to try mowing down and going head to head, bloody good times.

But if you are so scared to fight with even numbers or greater numbers against benders without building ACs to supplement the backline you ALREADY have with those numbers? Done. Forget about it. That’s the fast-track to becoming worse players and it SHOWS.

Routinely getting bags from SBI zergs because they stack up not for buffs but for laying down prints…right in front of us has been rather farmable, but disappointing.

It became insulting at a certain point, so I now am under the assumption SBI is attempting to troll every server with open-field siege. I don’t take anything you guys say now with any amount of credit.

My best advice is to keep the siege in your towers and keeps for defense, or to help defend a hill with trebs. Otherwise fight with those kitten numbers, if you wipe big deal, LEARN from it. As much as I abhor what you have done for good fights this week, if you start training to get better now, maybe you might actually win in our prime-time and make our scores far tighter.

Peace.

- Jornosh, YBBL Suicidal Warrior.

PS: I am really curious about exploits into bay, are you referring to the fact we always golem-rush it to the point of paper when you try to pressure us in EBG or YBBL? Because last I checked everyone’s been doing that, and that too might give you the impression we are exploiting because its always blue.

Suicidal Warrior.
Putting Perspective on Zerg Sizes since 2012. Common Suffixes for 40+ include ~Zilla and ~Train
“Seriously, just dodge.”

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

BlazeQ.1095

Great fights so far guys. Been a ton of fun.

[Bags] on SBI is looking for small organized fights. 2v2- 7v7 is probably what we could field. If anyone is interested send me a PM in game or a mail if I’m offline and we’ll get it set up.

I would like to get in on that if I can get anyone in my guild out of PVE…. Will send ya a whisper later. I need to learn how to PvP anyway.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Toble.2968

kitten , seems I really can’t just sit back and watch the lovely drama in this thread. It was about as enjoyable as those B-rate shows on CBS but since you seemed to pull up ‘Respect’ and us seemingly exploiting…

(We take those accusations seriously.)

I’ll bite.

First question for you, how much health do Tower Lords have?

…If you answer is not ‘Enough for three people to take down in under 25 seconds’ then you haven’t been paying attention. The Tower Lord’s are terribly weak in health pools, if a group of YB got through the gate they could have easily killed the Lord as you guys were jumping off the citadel spawn cliffs and rushing upstairs.

Second question, how many people with full supply can repair the gate barely to close?

A couple people can. Especially if you want to cut off Yak’s reinforcements from running into tower! Which is good unless you see the superior rams at the gate, in the second screenshot. The most likely scenario that you guys won’t admit happened. If anyone is making excuses it is you guys, not us.

What happened then? YB took the gate, pushed into the tower, but had SBI reinforcements come in from behind, repair the gate as YB was finishing up the Lord (Second screenshot doesn’t show a green circle from the vantage point, you guys came in at the right time to force them on the west wall choke, as shown by the first screenshot).

And THAT all happened in a minute!

‘But no YB had to exploit-’

Shut up.

The only real interesting screenshots (of which aren’t in this thread anymore) were of a YB that built catapults at someone’s BL spawn to kill golems I guess? Did that post get infracted and the screens deleted or something? sigh whatever.

Anyways, as humorous as things have been, I have to say that if there is any respect I had for [TE] or really SBI in general, it was lost after reset night.

Back then I did not really know just how much you guys really like to run open-field ACs. Man, even with double the numbers you would pull a Protoss Turrent Rush across the map, in your keep, in your towers, in spawn, in camps- I think you might be getting the drift. Of all servers fought thus far, there have been a few pretty bad ones that run the same numbers you put out every prime-time. At the very least they had some semblence of skill and respect to try mowing down and going head to head, bloody good times.

But if you are so scared to fight with even numbers or greater numbers against benders without building ACs to supplement the backline you ALREADY have with those numbers? Done. Forget about it. That’s the fast-track to becoming worse players and it SHOWS.

Routinely getting bags from SBI zergs because they stack up not for buffs but for laying down prints…right in front of us has been rather farmable, but disappointing.

It became insulting at a certain point, so I now am under the assumption SBI is attempting to troll every server with open-field siege. I don’t take anything you guys say now with any amount of credit.

My best advice is to keep the siege in your towers and keeps for defense, or to help defend a hill with trebs. Otherwise fight with those kitten numbers, if you wipe big deal, LEARN from it. As much as I abhor what you have done for good fights this week, if you start training to get better now, maybe you might actually win in our prime-time and make our scores far tighter.

Peace.

- Jornosh, YBBL Suicidal Warrior.

PS: I am really curious about exploits into bay, are you referring to the fact we always golem-rush it to the point of paper when you try to pressure us in EBG or YBBL? Because last I checked everyone’s been doing that, and that too might give you the impression we are exploiting because its always blue.

Hax Bend. Mad?

| Epidemic
| Drenched

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

dank.3680

blah blah blah i am so mad

Well I have seen several YB hacking with my own eyes.. It’s cute that you make up a story of a “likely scenario” when you weren’t even there, to counter what people who WERE there saw though. But it doesn’t matter, no words you say can change what I have SEEN with my own eyes over the course of this week.

Also about the QQ of SBI building open field siege, just LOL… I can’t count how many times Yak’s has flash built superior ballistas against us in the open field or in camps even when outnumbered us 2 or 3 to 1. Actually I did count once, the other day me and Obsession were duoing camps and we had 9 ballistas built against us over the course of about 2 hours.

(edited by dank.3680)

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Toble.2968

blah blah blah i am so mad

Well I have seen several YB hacking with my own eyes.. It’s cute that you make up a story of a “likely scenario” when you weren’t even there, to counter what people who WERE there saw though. But it doesn’t matter, no words you say can change what I have SEEN with my own eyes over the course of this week.

Also about the QQ of SBI building open field siege, just LOL… I can’t count how many times Yak’s has flash built superior ballistas against us in the open field or in camps even when outnumbered us 2 or 3 to 1.

Danks Bend. Mad?

| Epidemic
| Drenched

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gravy.7589

Gravy.7589

All SBI and I am sure [TE] has ever wanted is respect from YB and Sykper. I am not sure what we are going to do now.

One guild, how does it feel to pretty much carry an entire server? Much respect for you all but the rest of Hax Bend needs to take off the training wheels.

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ceres.4569

Ceres.4569

Yes. 1 green dot in a tower with closed gate running up the stairs obviously means he was furiously repairing a gate while the entire YB zerg was already inside. Makes perfect sense.

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Just a heads up to NSP players, YB likes to have members of the [Os] guild hack into spawn to spy on your golems/attack your golems. Real class act.

Thanks dude we got your memo.
This is a very serious issue and I’ll have to inform our guild leader that our players are using our own spawn.

I agree, its some mad skills on our part.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: DoomMagick.5963

DoomMagick.5963

Meanwhile in EB NSP,YB fighting at spawn [Host] leads a 6man to take the keep behind em…

Attachments:

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kvothe.1467

Kvothe.1467

BlazeQ just Join Us. Multi-serverize SBI. We can rename it to NSBP…..

Northern Stormbluff Peak….

I feel emotions when I think about you.

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: I Iron Monk I.2103

I Iron Monk I.2103

Knock Knock SBI

Attachments:

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

quickflash.6314

LowLands Pacified! Rofl

O as a note we “hacked in” with 40 golems pressing 1 at the door.

Well its kind of the same thing right?

Commander Rena [POV]
Mistress of Death
Yaksbend | Evil Empire

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Gravy.7589

40 golems to PvD EB. Mad skills there, lulz.

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kvothe.1467

Kvothe.1467

I don’t get some these YB exploiters…

You seem to be able to dish out omegas in our BL at any point in time, why then go and use glitches to get into keeps and towers? You don’t even need to. You’ve secured your lead a couple of days ago with overwhelming numbers of players (which I assume is just your whole population with amazing mobility) and the seemingly endless number of Omegas… I find this strategy to be a very lazy way of going about seiging a T3 objective, but we all seem to do it. I blame the “let’s let ppl sell their seige BP in the TP” update.

I feel emotions when I think about you.

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sentinel.5731

Sentinel.5731

Owch

finally took back most of our half of EB. And then came the armada. We did fairly well for maybe having 10 people on the map… but aint no way to defend against this with paper

This matchup is silly, but hey i guess it is what it is

Attachments:

Morvik Dragonslayer
FF | Nerf

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Gravy.7589

Waiting on the screenshots of a 20+ golem rush on our unmanned BL’s YB. Show us them skillz.

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: I Iron Monk I.2103

I Iron Monk I.2103

were just having some fun a relaxing break from all of the mass fighting over the week

08/23 YB-SBI-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ceres.4569

Ceres.4569

PvD is fun now?