10/11 SF/ET/YB(zergs bend)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nem.1039

Nem.1039

Well now that we have had a taste of how lame Yaks is they can go back to their proper Tier and proceed to get railed. While I’m not saying I love All the loot bags you failures seem to be dropping for us when you run away from a good fight. I get tired of having to repair doors and walls because you matched 6 omegas into our garrison only to die like sheep.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pretty Pixie.8603

Pretty Pixie.8603

There seems to be a direct correlation between the size of a match’s blowout, and the percieved competence of the dominating server.

Relentless Inquisition [PAIN] – FA

in Match-ups

Nem.1039

yaks numbers or not they still are really really bad players, the main reason them even getting matched up with us is because they cant cope with servers in their tier who actually cordinate and have tactics lmao oh man u guys crack me up.. btw [GLOB] needs to leave your server you dnt deserve them. on a lighter note it was tons of fun flipping yaks t3 garri and hills earlier today. cheers.

It’s attitudes like this that make us do things like this
Have fun trying to get out now.

And it’s pics like that which just shows how pathetic your server truly is.

in Match-ups

Posted by: GabGar.4962

GabGar.4962

You just loose all the respect we can have for your servers with this kind of attitude, ok you are beign destroyed because coverage, massive YB numbers, etc. You should man up and get out and figth and have fun, not just whining here, all server have bad elements, bad players, bad roamers, etc. even Tier 1 ones, deal with it.

SF and ET two of the most sad servers I ever faced, even from my time in dragonbrand, only kitten and bs in this post, so sad.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nikkinella.8254

Nikkinella.8254

yaks numbers or not they still are really really bad players, the main reason them even getting matched up with us is because they cant cope with servers in their tier who actually cordinate and have tactics lmao oh man u guys crack me up.. btw [GLOB] needs to leave your server you dnt deserve them. on a lighter note it was tons of fun flipping yaks t3 garri and hills earlier today. cheers.

Hey I tired being nice in the beginning because I know how crappy it is to be on the receiving end of this sort of thing. I know it sucks, so I don’t blame you for being mad. But your forum warriors have gotten on my nerves and my patience is gone now. So i’m going to drop all the siege I have throughout this entire matchup and really give you something to cry about now.

in Match-ups

Nem.1039

Hey I tired being nice in the beginning because I know how crappy it is to be on the receiving end of this sort of thing. I know it sucks, so I don’t blame you for being mad. But your forum warriors have gotten on my nerves and my patience is gone now. So i’m going to drop all the siege I have throughout this entire matchup and really give you something to cry about now.

lol go ahead and keep throwing your siege. You know it’s the only way you can do anything in open field. Besides when I kill it I get some nice WXP added to my ranks.

And as for your “Nervers and patience” haha you’re just making ppl like myself knowing that commenting on how lame your server is gets to you.

in Match-ups

Posted by: JJBigs.8456

JJBigs.8456

I am outraged this thread name was not changed or redacted.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Madora.9340

Madora.9340

Pfft, it’ll despawn when you guys least expect it. You guys need to sleep at some point

in Match-ups

Posted by: beyonder.9735

beyonder.9735

lol your proud of that pic?? omg go kill yourself bro lmfao kittenin scrubs.. btw im out in wvw all the time whether you spawn camp or not still capping keeps gettin my ranks and exp with people who actually know wtf their doing if not im solo roaming still killin u scrubs its never a lost for me in wvw.. btw its called working around u dumb kitten who go yay for 80-50 on 20 victories lol so done u can keep the thread after that pic u posted noob shyts only proves what a scrub u really are

just know when i die i die like a BOSS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_z4IuxAqpE

Mesmer – Geekin The Visage
Necro – Mavaldo Gravemore [StaR]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mothafu.5123

Mothafu.5123

Well that image sums up the class of some people. Have fun bullying us while you can. Bear in mind that you may end with your head in toilet on next match-up.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Keep in mind, we cannot prevent our trolls/griefers or fairweather players to do stupid stuff. Most of the people who do play WvW (guilds, roamers, etc) have agreed to not camp spawn during ANY match up. This spawn camping happens in EVERY matchup when one side is so lopsided.

So, is [pro] a “trolls/griefers or fairweather” guild? Because they are the ones that have been camping ET spawn on EB.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

There seems to be a direct correlation between the size of a match’s blowout, and the percieved competence of the dominating server.

EBay is roflstomping like YB and they are gaining rating, while YB is not.

Your logic is flawed.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pretty Pixie.8603

Pretty Pixie.8603

EBay is roflstomping like YB and they are gaining rating, while YB is not.

Your logic is flawed.

You equate rating with perception.

Your logic is flawed.

Relentless Inquisition [PAIN] – FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Topology.8931

Topology.8931

Yep, they’re inversely proportional. Let’s call it “The Uplevel Effect”.

Yak’s Bend – Toposword 80 Warrior [TPR]

in Match-ups

Posted by: bob.8632

bob.8632

The reason is because often times more numbers mean:

More fairweathers & More PVE’ers…Both of which typically have terrible WvW builds and gear.

The other factor is that if you outnumber your opponent 3to1 you can afford to run glassy high DPS builds, every time we have faced bigger servers we have noticed this. The amount of glass-cannon builds increases, along with the “WTF gear does that guy have/uplevel” issues.

in Match-ups

Posted by: ptitminou.6489

ptitminou.6489

Unless the guild spawn camping is Glob, which is the only guild worth a kitten on YB, you guys just need to quit whining, get together and go grab your free loot bags and wxp. Only very sad players spawn camp and even sadder players whine about it instead of doing something about it.

kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten
Because censorship is the most important part of the MMO business.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Basket of Boxes.1976

Basket of Boxes.1976

I’ve just spent this match up flipping camps on SF or GoM borderlands, easy bags from the sheep who stray from the herd and the the rest of the zerg is too busy flipping keeps to care. Still a boring match up but with a birthday booster and outnumbered the wvw ranks are just flying in.

in Match-ups

Posted by: vitali.1609

vitali.1609

Unless the guild spawn camping is Glob, which is the only guild worth a kitten on YB, you guys just need to quit whining, get together and go grab your free loot bags and wxp. Only very sad players spawn camp and even sadder players whine about it instead of doing something about it.

Thats a stretch, Globs pretty much free loot bags too. Had them on farm status since this matchup started wiping thier groups with half thier numbers.
Without siege support YB players are easily farmed in open field if thier numbers arent over 4 to 1 in thier favor.

in Match-ups

ptitminou.6489

Thats a stretch, Globs pretty much free loot bags too. Had them on farm status since this matchup started wiping thier groups with half thier numbers.
Without siege support YB players are easily farmed in open field if thier numbers arent over 4 to 1 in thier favor.

You must not have faced their real zerg then. 3-4 players surrounded by a bunch of pugs is not the guild. Their real guild build is pretty well built and dangerous. Sure they outnumbered us every time too, but they are geared properly and run their group build effectively. So you gotta admit, that even though their build, if they face equal numbers, has known counters now, they are still the only guild worth a kitten on YB.

I am not saying we didn’t wipe them, we did, even with their seige. I am just saying that the other guilds on YB should be PMing them and paying them so they teach them how to play the game other than hiding behind walls since they really are the only guild in there to actually not need siege ALL the time.

kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten

in Match-ups

ptitminou.6489

I’ve just spent this match up flipping camps on SF or GoM borderlands, easy bags from the sheep who stray from the herd and the the rest of the zerg is too busy flipping keeps to care. Still a boring match up but with a birthday booster and outnumbered the wvw ranks are just flying in.

When you troll, at least get the servers involved right.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Basket of Boxes.1976

Basket of Boxes.1976

Hardly trolling I have been doing this every morning of this match up, I was posting in another thread about that had GoM in it and screwed up but the point stands. Today I am staying in ET’s borderland, lots of scrub thieves to wipe from both SF and YB. This is a pathetic match and the fights I have found roaming are even worse, its 90% thieves spamming heart seeker. Just had a fight against 2 thieves and a guardian from SF where both thieves just mashed 2, even with 2 blood stacks to my zero they all died because they are completely brainless.

in Match-ups

ptitminou.6489

Hardly trolling I have been doing this every morning of this match up, I was posting in another thread about that had GoM in it and screwed up but the point stands. Today I am staying in ET’s borderland, lots of scrub thieves to wipe from both SF and YB. This is a pathetic match and the fights I have found roaming are even worse, its 90% thieves spamming heart seeker. Just had a fight against 2 thieves and a guardian from SF where both thieves just mashed 2, even with 2 blood stacks to my zero they all died because they are completely brainless.

Well keep it up, maybe eventually they’ll quit that roaming crap and want to learn to play WvW properly. I’ll be expecting them.

in Match-ups

bob.8632

Well keep it up, maybe eventually they’ll quit that roaming crap and want to learn to play WvW properly. I’ll be expecting them.

If by properly you mean that “throw two rams karma train, treb war, stare and obsess over PPT” nonsense, than no thank you sir or madam….

in Match-ups

Posted by: Frosch.7809

Frosch.7809

I run with the karma train in EB occasionally but do not set foot into the other servers borderlands but stay in ours to defend. What i saw so far is SF fielding comparably large groups, this may be the majority of your server, and YB can field more overall.

Among SF i’ve seen good and bad players, like on every server. I’ve been in some “open field” large-scale fights, and YB seems to win those more often than losing them. But as i said i stay in our BL and in EB.

Respect for those from SF and ET that still come out to fight – i am against spawn camping. The one-sidedness of this match-up is more and more making me want to stay out of WvW for the rest of this week. But do not misunderstand, YB has a core of players who come out and fight even if we are being dominated, no matter who our opponent is – in the upcoming league for example.

I hope that some of the comments i’ve read in this thread do not represent the majority of opinion on our opposing servers. Let’s keep it polite please.

[Yak’s Bend]

in Match-ups

Posted by: quickflash.6314

quickflash.6314

You know guys it really didn’t have to be this way.

You attacked garrison.

You now understand the rules of Yaksbend.

The evil empire does not care about honor, we dont care that you cry in the forums. Honestly we take screen shots of your QQ and put in our forums. We cool kids like that.

Every time a SF or ET cries in the forums at yak gets its wings. You have to understand we aren’t doing this to you as we are doing it for the Yaks.

Please have a heart.

Say yes to Yak!

With that being said.

You attacked garrison

In return we camped your spawn.

So dont attack our borderlands

We wont camp your spawn.

Your call.

This amusement has been paid for
Rena for Overlord 2014.
Vote Rena, Vote Amusement

P.s. I know i normally do lists but I decided to freestyle a bit this morning.

Commander Rena [POV]
Mistress of Death
Yaksbend | Evil Empire

in Match-ups

Posted by: Storm Sunstarr.8470

Storm Sunstarr.8470

Yaks has a huge population advantage, no doubt about it, but there are things you can do. Leave from alternate spawn exits. Don’t take camps, sentries, etc. in a linear fashion (which gives away your direction of travel). Have everyone keep their eyes open for scouts that will call in their 50 man death squad. Last night 12 of us roamed in EB and YB bl, and we had a good time. We would engage any groups our size, use the terrain for cover and ultimately when the monster blob showed up , we would just WP out to deny them loot bags. Unfortunately, my guild group of 12 did get stomped badly once at Ogrewatch while fighting a group of maybe 15-18 ET when the Yaks zerg poured out of the ogre camp and wiped both our groups. As for the Yaks people that don’t spawn camp, I salute you and your sportsmanship. Just remember, if you are complaining about boredom or lack of things to do, why not let people from the opposing servers come out? Break up into smaller groups! Roam a little! Heck, use some tonics and run around as a Jackalope zerg (we do all the time ) You might be amazed at the fun you can have.

Aurora Sunstarr, leader of Sunstarr Clan [Suns]
Sorrows Furnace
“Youth and strength can always be overcome by old age and treachery!”

in Match-ups

ptitminou.6489

I run with the karma train in EB occasionally but do not set foot into the other servers borderlands but stay in ours to defend. What i saw so far is SF fielding comparably large groups, this may be the majority of your server, and YB can field more overall.

Among SF i’ve seen good and bad players, like on every server. I’ve been in some “open field” large-scale fights, and YB seems to win those more often than losing them. But as i said i stay in our BL and in EB.

Respect for those from SF and ET that still come out to fight – i am against spawn camping. The one-sidedness of this match-up is more and more making me want to stay out of WvW for the rest of this week. But do not misunderstand, YB has a core of players who come out and fight even if we are being dominated, no matter who our opponent is – in the upcoming league for example.

I hope that some of the comments i’ve read in this thread do not represent the majority of opinion on our opposing servers. Let’s keep it polite please.

Let’s just say that on SF, you scared the fairweathers away, but the opinion of YB is that you are extremely huge groups of terrible players that can’t with without seige. To be honest, you are the best bag farm we’ve had in weeks.

in Match-ups

Posted by: superman.6785

superman.6785

StaR? YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!! YOU GUYS DOMINATE AND ARE SO ELITE!!! You guys………oh wait……….you can’t even get out of your spawn??!?! Retract previous statements! lol This is what happens when you talk trash and touch our garrison……….NEVER TOUCH OUR GARRISION!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the bags guys!!!! RESPAWN MAYBE!?!?!? ;D

Attachments:

in Match-ups

ptitminou.6489

You know guys it really didn’t have to be this way.

You attacked garrison.

You now understand the rules of Yaksbend.

The evil empire does not care about honor, we dont care that you cry in the forums. Honestly we take screen shots of your QQ and put in our forums. We cool kids like that.

Every time a SF or ET cries in the forums at yak gets its wings. You have to understand we aren’t doing this to you as we are doing it for the Yaks.

Please have a heart.

Say yes to Yak!

With that being said.

You attacked garrison

In return we camped your spawn.

So dont attack our borderlands

We wont camp your spawn.

Your call.

This amusement has been paid for
Rena for Overlord 2014.
Vote Rena, Vote Amusement

P.s. I know i normally do lists but I decided to freestyle a bit this morning.

The group that takes your BL and attacks your garri thinks you are bad and your spawn camping won’t stop them, no matter how hard you try. They had left for ET then left to take back our BL, so you spawn camped a few pugs. Must have been real fun. /sarcasm

in Match-ups

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

You people from Yaks can say whatever you want but at the end of the day this is not the first time SF or ET has been in a lopsided match. As you can see from our rank there is 18 servers ahead of us and probably about 15 severs that can out number us to this extent.

SF and ET have been spawn camped before, we are used to it by now. What we aren’t used to is the sad pathetic behavior that lets some people justify using cheap stuff like siege while spawn camping two spawns for hours. None of the other severs who out number us have stooped so low as to do that. While we all know that’s it not all of you it makes your sever look terrible and the responses that some of your sever mates from Yaks Bend are sad.

Somebody making a troll post on the forums justifies you and a good number of your server to ruin the game experience for others? Alright cool, if that’s how you handle things then more power to you.

I know a good number us will try to continue to play this match since most of us mainly just play WvW. But everyone who isn’t a hardcore wvwer probably will not which means less people for you to fight and less people retaking assets.

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

in Match-ups

quickflash.6314

Just a heads up

Siege is part of the game.

Failure to use it makes you bad.

/depression

/learntoplay

Baddies Cry in the Forums~

Commander Rena [POV]
Mistress of Death
Yaksbend | Evil Empire

in Match-ups

Posted by: freess.6820

freess.6820

would love to know, how you sf guys got bay -_- thanks

in Match-ups

bob.8632

People, seriously stop whining about the spawn camping….It is borderline embarrassing…Does it suck? Absolutely. Does every server do it (to an extent) when in a lopsided match? Absolutely.

YB has a 50 man blob running around just ready to pounce, even if they let SF out of the spawn camp they will just wipe you when the pugs try to immediately rush the keep for some PVgate.

I watched commander after commander come into EB yesterday and attempt to get stuff done. Every time the spawn camp was broke the commander headed for a camp, and immediately lost 1/2-3/4 of the group to Keep PVgating. Like clockwork the YB zerg would show up and wipe the Keep PVgaters, re-establish the spawn camp and the cycle would just repeat. SF as a whole just needs to get better from the hrs of 10AMest – 6PM est. Once all the guilds start running in the evening and the PST people get on its fine.

It would be nice to have an even match, but it would be even nicer to have a stable population (looking at you people that think this is “a good week to PVE”) whose gonads have dropped and aren’t scared of owning a few people out there on the battlefield.

in Match-ups

quickflash.6314

I mean like do you guys even listen to the gibberish you spout out?

This is basically what you are saying.

1. To be good you have to roam in groups and gank people by spamming 1

2. Using siege costs supply, taking camps is to hard QQ.

3. Blah Blah, “BADDIE TALK”, Blah Blah

4. We have been camped before and are proud of it.

/amusement

What makes us better than you isnt that we have large forces. Its that you are in this whole honor , bullkitten , where you bow to each other before a fight and throw flowers.

And we are all about killing you. That is it, nothing fancy.

Its like a Game

Kill the Baddies

+10 everytime you dance on a Star Member.

We keep score.

/wink

Commander Rena [POV]
Mistress of Death
Yaksbend | Evil Empire

in Match-ups

ptitminou.6489

StaR? YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!! YOU GUYS DOMINATE AND ARE SO ELITE!!! You guys………oh wait……….you can’t even get out of your spawn??!?! Retract previous statements! lol This is what happens when you talk trash and touch our garrison……….NEVER TOUCH OUR GARRISION!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the bags guys!!!! RESPAWN MAYBE!?!?!? ;D

Are you mentally unstable with all that punctuation? All I see are people stacking, happy we made you mad, its our only objective this week. Also, 2:10 AM? Take screenshots at 10pm, during the only time we have people on. Most of the server was asleep by then.

(edited by ptitminou.6489)

in Match-ups

ptitminou.6489

Which bay?

in Match-ups

freess.6820

Which bay?

Oh, YBBL bay

in Match-ups

ptitminou.6489

Which bay?

Oh, YBBL bay

Who took it? Barely anyone in SF playing atm

in Match-ups

freess.6820

Which bay?

Oh, YBBL bay

you guys did, sf, green.

in Match-ups

quickflash.6314

Are you mentally unstable with all that punctuation? All I see are people stacking, happy we made you mad, its our only objective this week. Also, 2:10 AM? Take screenshots at 10pm, during the only time we have people on. Most of the server was asleep by then.

No Signature

STAR Player?

Commander Rena [POV]
Mistress of Death
Yaksbend | Evil Empire

in Match-ups

clint.5681

I mean like do you guys even listen to the gibberish you spout out?

This is basically what you are saying.

1. To be good you have to roam in groups and gank people by spamming 1

2. Using siege costs supply, taking camps is to hard QQ.

3. Blah Blah, “BADDIE TALK”, Blah Blah

4. We have been camped before and are proud of it.

/amusement

What makes us better than you isnt that we have large forces. Its that you are in this whole honor , bullkitten , where you bow to each other before a fight and throw flowers.

And we are all about killing you. That is it, nothing fancy.

Its like a Game

Kill the Baddies

+10 everytime you dance on a Star Member.

We keep score.

/wink

All you are doing is trolling, or making stuff up. If to you, your not making stuff up then you need to step up your reading comprehension.

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior

in Match-ups

quickflash.6314

Which bay?

Oh, YBBL bay

LoL check his history.

He QQs in every thread.

Blah Commanders are bad

Blah Life isnt Fair

Blah Blah Blah

Commander Rena [POV]
Mistress of Death
Yaksbend | Evil Empire

in Match-ups

ptitminou.6489

Which bay?

Oh, YBBL bay

you guys did, sf, green.

Wow… well I dont know who took it then, grats to them for the ninja!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Art.9820

Art.9820

I just lol’d, you must play perma stealth thief or ranger in WvW so I will not even bother to argue with you :P

Roam a little!

I spent 2 hours yesterday roaming, had like 3-4 fights max ^ ^

Keep PvF’ing ET & SF! you almost get that lord down….

All classes

in Match-ups

ptitminou.6489

No Signature

STAR Player?

Signatures are signs that the person feels compelled to justify his self worth. I have better things in my life going on than this game. Also, I play on SF atm, it is about the team, not the guilds. Won’t change the overbearing culture of self importance of this server if I start acting like those whom I view as the problem.

in Match-ups

clint.5681

lol “Signatures are signs that the person feels compelled to justify his self worth” thats a first.

in Match-ups

quickflash.6314

No Signature

STAR Player?

Signatures are signs that the person feels compelled to justify his self worth. I have better things in my life going on than this game. Also, I play on SF atm, it is about the team, not the guilds. Won’t change the overbearing culture of self importance of this server if I start acting like those whom I view as the problem.

Ya like cry in every forum how life isnt fair and how you are awesome right?

Rofl

Crusader?

Go fix things Hero! and Complain, and kitten!

Baddies like you hurt servers. Because you guys actually think you know what you are doing. The reason we troll you is because it is so entertaining.

You are prob. that guy who rolls around every forum and is like. OMG spelling error, need to correct it.

Those who WIN do.

Those who are bad correct forums.

/sadness

/depression

I wonder if the SF command structure know how much problems you cause for them.

/depression

As a note we got someone to destroy there gw2 CD last week.

We are going for a monitor this week.

Who is going to do it.

We know you want to?

Also youtubing your aggression has been authorized for the rest of this week.

/wink

Hmmmm lets see that is enough random thoughts of foolishness /reply

Commander Rena [POV]
Mistress of Death
Yaksbend | Evil Empire

in Match-ups

quickflash.6314

lol “Signatures are signs that the person feels compelled to justify his self worth” thats a first.

/agreed

Commander Rena [POV]
Mistress of Death
Yaksbend | Evil Empire

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

The QQ and anguished crying is delicious. I will feast for days on the Sea of Sorrow(ful tears).

PPT…what’s that? I play for fights. It’s hard to find a YB that isn’t part of the 50 man zerg but the ones we can pull away are easy kills.

The best part of this matchup is that SF doesn’t have any fairweathers on either. It’s nice to see them without inflated numbers.

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

ptitminou.6489

No Signature

STAR Player?

Ya like cry in every forum how life isnt fair and how you are awesome right?

Rofl

Crusader?

Go fix things Hero! and Complain, and kitten!

Baddies like you hurt servers. Because you guys actually think you know what you are doing. The reason we troll you is because it is so entertaining.

You are prob. that guy who rolls around every forum and is like. OMG spelling error, need to correct it.

Those who WIN do.

Those who are bad correct forums.

/sadness

/depression

I wonder if the SF command structure know how much problems you cause for them.

/depression

As a note we got someone to destroy there gw2 CD last week.

We are going for a monitor this week.

Who is going to do it.

We know you want to?

Also youtubing your aggression has been authorized for the rest of this week.

/wink

Hmmmm lets see that is enough random thoughts of foolishness /reply

Another unstable person, thats cute. I lol’d