10/11 SF/ET/YB(zergs bend)

in Match-ups

Posted by: bob.8632

bob.8632

StaR? YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!! YOU GUYS DOMINATE AND ARE SO ELITE!!! You guys………oh wait……….you can’t even get out of your spawn??!?! Retract previous statements! lol This is what happens when you talk trash and touch our garrison……….NEVER TOUCH OUR GARRISION!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the bags guys!!!! RESPAWN MAYBE!?!?!? ;D

Are you mentally unstable with all that punctuation? All I see are people stacking, happy we made you mad, its our only objective this week. Also, 2:10 AM? Take screenshots at 10pm, during the only time we have people on. Most of the server was asleep by then.

No Signature

STAR Player?

Signatures are signs that the person feels compelled to justify his self worth. I have better things in my life going on than this game. Also, I play on SF atm, it is about the team, not the guilds. Won’t change the overbearing culture of self importance of this server if I start acting like those whom I view as the problem.

Ya like cry in every forum how life isnt fair and how you are awesome right?

Rofl

Crusader?

Go fix things Hero! and Complain, and kitten!

Baddies like you hurt servers. Because you guys actually think you know what you are doing. The reason we troll you is because it is so entertaining.

You are prob. that guy who rolls around every forum and is like. OMG spelling error, need to correct it.

Those who WIN do.

Those who are bad correct forums.

/sadness

/depression

I wonder if the SF command structure know how much problems you cause for them.

/depression

As a note we got someone to destroy there gw2 CD last week.

We are going for a monitor this week.

Who is going to do it.

We know you want to?

Also youtubing your aggression has been authorized for the rest of this week.

/wink

Hmmmm lets see that is enough random thoughts of foolishness /reply

I lol’d, lots of win there.

in Match-ups

Posted by: ptitminou.6489

ptitminou.6489

The QQ and anguished crying is delicious. I will feast for days on the Sea of Sorrow(ful tears).

PPT…what’s that? I play for fights. It’s hard to find a YB that isn’t part of the 50 man zerg but the ones we can pull away are easy kills.

The best part of this matchup is that SF doesn’t have any fairweathers on either. It’s nice to see them without inflated numbers.

From our side its good to see which guilds are worth our time to coordinate with as well as to entice the players from fairweather guilds that want to enjoy WvW as it was meant to be played and be part of the server-wide WvW team. That way, in the next fairweather run, they may step up and tell their guild what they are doing wrong as we explain why we do certain things on TS this week. We view this as a great training week and we even had a dozen players completely regear themselves based on what we said. It means a lot to us.

kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten
Because censorship is the most important part of the MMO business.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eye Mohini.7938

Eye Mohini.7938

“…as it was meant to be played…”

Is there some Anet rule book that I missed regarding this?

the internet, where everyone is as hard as nails

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

“…as it was meant to be played…”

Is there some Anet rule book that I missed regarding this?

/agree

I hate when people tell me that WvW is only meant for XYZ. It’s a ‘sandbox’ game. I play as I want to. (Definition for those who need it http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandbox_Game)

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

Posted by: quickflash.6314

quickflash.6314

/depression

That is all I got?

I made no since , qq’ed, wined, made random threats, was just random.

/cry

Commander Rena [POV]
Mistress of Death
Yaksbend | Evil Empire

in Match-ups

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

Quickflash are you a well respected commander on your server?

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

would love to know, how you sf guys got bay -_- thanks

Which bay?

Oh, YBBL bay

Who took it? Barely anyone in SF playing atm

you guys did, sf, green.

Wow… well I dont know who took it then, grats to them for the ninja!

13:05:09 Ascension Bay was taken by Sorrow’s Furnace from Yak’s Bend
13:08:16 Ascension Bay was claimed by [FoW] Footsteps Of War
13:15:03 Ascension Bay was taken by Yak’s Bend from Sorrow’s Furnace

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in Match-ups

quickflash.6314

Nope,

People basically hate me

Prob worst commander on the server

Like -10 bad

/seriously

Commander Rena [POV]
Mistress of Death
Yaksbend | Evil Empire

in Match-ups

clint.5681

Record broken.

Checked post history, saw the same post recycled ad nauseam.

As CTO and Chief Editor of Academic Trolling Journal Quarterly I would invite you to subscribe. As a public service to all of those in the GW2 community we would like to offer you an incredible discount, your rate will be at the low low price of…free. You will find that there is vast amounts that can be learned about trolling forums. All it takes is a bit of inquisitive nature and a rabbits brain worth of intelligence to move beyond monotone forum droning. We here at the ATJQ are committed to helping others raise bar in forum posting. We like to encourage actual talk about the matchup on the field, include information that is original, posts that include humor, and more, more, more. Now back to your regularly scheduled drone posting copy pasta from the previous one.

-brotha

This wins the thread as far as im concerned lol.

If someone eventually has some fight club info ill put that as the answer, until then this post will stay up there.

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior

in Match-ups

ptitminou.6489

would love to know, how you sf guys got bay -_- thanks

Which bay?

Oh, YBBL bay

Who took it? Barely anyone in SF playing atm

you guys did, sf, green.

Wow… well I dont know who took it then, grats to them for the ninja!

13:05:09 Ascension Bay was taken by Sorrow’s Furnace from Yak’s Bend
13:08:16 Ascension Bay was claimed by [FoW] Footsteps Of War
13:15:03 Ascension Bay was taken by Yak’s Bend from Sorrow’s Furnace

What? Did we get a xfer? Isn’t FoW a YB guild? It’s awesome that we got a guild for these times if this is true imo.

kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten

in Match-ups

Eye Mohini.7938

I believe FoW transferred awhile ago. But please feel free to squeal giddily.

in Match-ups

quickflash.6314

Omg I made it to the answer

/win

Commander Rena [POV]
Mistress of Death
Yaksbend | Evil Empire

in Match-ups

quickflash.6314

I only want to talk about fight club that’s it.

Clint,

I am so sorry.

I honestly thought that this match-up thread would be like all the rest. You know! Where we talk kitten to each other and just have a good old time.

You know. Banter back and forth. Keeps the thread alive.

I didn’t realize we were planning on having a theoretical conversation on the aspects of siege placement with a match analysis.

So very sorry

I did think you would have realized that trolling was part of the match-up.

You definitely have completely and utterly destroyed my heart and soul in these forums.

So I will start.

Will SF remove the waypoint from Lowlands?

/discuss.

Commander Rena [POV]
Mistress of Death
Yaksbend | Evil Empire

in Match-ups

ptitminou.6489

/discuss.

If we feel like it.

in Match-ups

clint.5681

Rambling

/discuss.

Please go do something with your life dude and stop talking to yourself on the forums

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runamok.9638

Runamok.9638

Clint,

I am so sorry.

I honestly thought that this match-up thread would be like all the rest. You know! Where we talk kitten to each other and just have a good old time.

I didn’t realize we were planning on having a theoretical conversation on the aspects of siege placement with a match analysis.

So very sorry

You definitely have completely and utterly destroyed my heart and soul in these forums.

So I will start.

/discuss.

Us whinny baddies down in the lower tiers prefer quality trolling over quantity trolling. Trolling is a glorious thing, when done right. What you are experiencing is a backlash related to this expectation. Just as us little guys hold our players on the field to a higher set of expectations, we also hold our forum warriors to a higher set of expectations. Its a subtle, up your game, or kitten if you would prefer to hear it bluntly.

If you would like to discuss siege or commander tactics. I teach WvW Commanding 101 up through PhD level WvW Advanced Commander Tactics Seminars. Unfortunately I cannot offer you the same deal on the courses as I can on the FTJQ subscription. Hit me up for more info, the brotha is in.

-brotha

One Angry Brotha — Stafro Elementalist
Once in a While Mediocre Commander
#ETSummer2014BandWagon

in Match-ups

Eye Mohini.7938

So much nipple twisting and reach around action. Sexy.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sagabatou.1076

Sagabatou.1076

Unless the guild spawn camping is Glob, which is the only guild worth a kitten on YB, you guys just need to quit whining, get together and go grab your free loot bags and wxp. Only very sad players spawn camp and even sadder players whine about it instead of doing something about it.

Thats a stretch, Globs pretty much free loot bags too. Had them on farm status since this matchup started wiping thier groups with half thier numbers.
Without siege support YB players are easily farmed in open field if thier numbers arent over 4 to 1 in thier favor.

You must not have faced their real zerg then. 3-4 players surrounded by a bunch of pugs is not the guild. Their real guild build is pretty well built and dangerous. Sure they outnumbered us every time too, but they are geared properly and run their group build effectively. So you gotta admit, that even though their build, if they face equal numbers, has known counters now, they are still the only guild worth a kitten on YB.

I am not saying we didn’t wipe them, we did, even with their seige. I am just saying that the other guilds on YB should be PMing them and paying them so they teach them how to play the game other than hiding behind walls since they really are the only guild in there to actually not need siege ALL the time.

But even when you guys (ET & SF) outnumber our guild group 3:1 odds or such, we’ve wiped you guys plenty of times before going down by the heavy down pour of more enemies (which is pretty intense when they’re coming from every direction)! Overall, fun match up so far! Glad ET and SF can still put up a fight even with this terribad match up system.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Frosch.7809

Frosch.7809

What i see from SF and ET are thieves that stealth once they are about to go down. And abyssmal manners both ingame and in this thread. What respect i had for you is gone. Enough, you guys deserve getting spawn camped.

[Yak’s Bend]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Madora.9340

Madora.9340

Guess it’s all going according to plan, lull YB into a sense of complacency seems to be working…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asami.3572

Asami.3572

Thanks for the dance party ET! You guys are great <3

Attachments:

Silver Koneko/Silver Kom Trikru/Lime Dorito
BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: rcelbrechter.8947

rcelbrechter.8947

Just wanted to say Kudos to the Yaks Defender from the other night.

I had a guild mate that needed the Jump Puzzles for map completion. We did Obsidian, and then were able to compete both our BL and ET’s BL. When it came to Yak’s BL I was a bit nervous. Pardon me as although I have been careful to avoid zergs (Direct hits by trains are not fun) – I still have been ganked by the other roving packs of 4-6 players who see ganking a single roamer as pleasurable. We set off in the Yaks BL with no full expectations that we could get this last jump puzzle done.

We were able to avoid any camps by simply hugging the map outter perimeter where possible and not drawing any swords. As we approached the Northern Supply camp – a nobel Yaks defender came to protect their territory. We had been discovered.

After a party invite and explaination that we were not capping – simply trying to complete the JP – we were allowed to pass to the JP. My hats off to the hospitality and good sportsmanship displayed by the folks at Yaks Bend. If ever we can extend back simply let us know. Cheers!

Renegade Lightsend [Chef] [TAC]
Guardian – Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: Basket of Boxes.1976

Basket of Boxes.1976

If “getting good” at wvw means pvding and spawn camping I am better off running the champ train in Frostgorge… better loot and I will use more braincells too. Throw in some dungeon paths and temple runs and you wont even notice the dragonite and emp shards you aren’t getting from flipping paper objectives!

Whether or not people think roaming is in the spirit of WvW its what lots of people enjoy and this is one match up where it has been hard to find many fights, although I am also playing at weird hours so there is that.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neeho.3859

Neeho.3859

I generally hate it, and never do it, but unless all 3 exits are blocked, there is no spawn camping. It’s called “killing the idiots who keep coming out this way”. You’re doing it to yourselves, pick another exit… if they have nobody to kill, they won’t stick around for very long.

Ho/Neeho/Zorho/Hodown/Ephodemic
[SoCo] Solum Contego SoCo loco style!
Yak’s Bend

in Match-ups

clint.5681

k

in Match-ups

ptitminou.6489

hi megan, how are you?

in Match-ups

ptitminou.6489

Unless the guild spawn camping is Glob, which is the only guild worth a kitten on YB, you guys just need to quit whining, get together and go grab your free loot bags and wxp. Only very sad players spawn camp and even sadder players whine about it instead of doing something about it.

Thats a stretch, Globs pretty much free loot bags too. Had them on farm status since this matchup started wiping thier groups with half thier numbers.
Without siege support YB players are easily farmed in open field if thier numbers arent over 4 to 1 in thier favor.

You must not have faced their real zerg then. 3-4 players surrounded by a bunch of pugs is not the guild. Their real guild build is pretty well built and dangerous. Sure they outnumbered us every time too, but they are geared properly and run their group build effectively. So you gotta admit, that even though their build, if they face equal numbers, has known counters now, they are still the only guild worth a kitten on YB.

I am not saying we didn’t wipe them, we did, even with their seige. I am just saying that the other guilds on YB should be PMing them and paying them so they teach them how to play the game other than hiding behind walls since they really are the only guild in there to actually not need siege ALL the time.

But even when you guys (ET & SF) outnumber our guild group 3:1 odds or such, we’ve wiped you guys plenty of times before going down by the heavy down pour of more enemies (which is pretty intense when they’re coming from every direction)! Overall, fun match up so far! Glad ET and SF can still put up a fight even with this terribad match up system.

Working on fixing that

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

You just loose all the respect we can have for your servers with this kind of attitude, ok you are beign destroyed because coverage, massive YB numbers, etc. You should man up and get out and figth and have fun, not just whining here, all server have bad elements, bad players, bad roamers, etc. even Tier 1 ones, deal with it.

SF and ET two of the most sad servers I ever faced, even from my time in dragonbrand, only kitten and bs in this post, so sad.

LOL, and basing your opinion of a server on the vocal minority who actually post. You win the Best Lame Comment Award!!! Be proud, it used to be GoM folks who won that regularly but then they transferred to IoJ or something…

Cantar Soulfyre-Norn W|Canter Soulfyre-Human G|Cantirus Foghorn – Charr R
Born and raised in Sorrow’s Furnace – WvWvWest Coast Squad
“All hail the mighty Flame Ram!!!” – said by Someone Somewhere at Sometime

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

I kinda love it when people spawn camp. I don’t have to go far to get a fight! Plus there’s always the joy of trying to pull someone into legendary defender range.

People who are partial to objective based WvW may disagree.

PS: I’m totally guilty of running into the legendary defender. My guild had to rez me last night.

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

Posted by: superman.6785

superman.6785

You know guys it really didn’t have to be this way.

You attacked garrison.

You now understand the rules of Yaksbend.

The evil empire does not care about honor, we dont care that you cry in the forums. Honestly we take screen shots of your QQ and put in our forums. We cool kids like that.

Every time a SF or ET cries in the forums at yak gets its wings. You have to understand we aren’t doing this to you as we are doing it for the Yaks.

Please have a heart.

Say yes to Yak!

With that being said.

You attacked garrison

In return we camped your spawn.

So dont attack our borderlands

We wont camp your spawn.

Your call.

This amusement has been paid for
Rena for Overlord 2014.
Vote Rena, Vote Amusement

P.s. I know i normally do lists but I decided to freestyle a bit this morning.

The group that takes your BL and attacks your garri thinks you are bad and your spawn camping won’t stop them, no matter how hard you try. They had left for ET then left to take back our BL, so you spawn camped a few pugs. Must have been real fun. /sarcasm

It was fun! Btw thanks for going back to your BL to take them back……we need more stuff to take! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :P

in Match-ups

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

yaks numbers or not they still are really really bad players, the main reason them even getting matched up with us is because they cant cope with servers in their tier who actually cordinate and have tactics lmao oh man u guys crack me up.. btw [GLOB] needs to leave your server you dnt deserve them. on a lighter note it was tons of fun flipping yaks t3 garri and hills earlier today. cheers.

It’s attitudes like this that make us do things like this
Have fun trying to get out now.

And it’s pics like that which just shows how pathetic your server truly is.

Hey I tired being nice in the beginning because I know how crappy it is to be on the receiving end of this sort of thing. I know it sucks, so I don’t blame you for being mad. But your forum warriors have gotten on my nerves and my patience is gone now. So i’m going to drop all the siege I have throughout this entire matchup and really give you something to cry about now.

LOL, like a server holds elections on “their” forum warriors? As I am sure you know, the majority of posters are a vocal minority and are usually the lamer players of a server (with exceptions of course, like King Amadeus, that dood can fight!). So you are telling us that you are being even more of a jerk by placing even MORE siege to spawn camp all of a servers players because of a few on the forum?

Sorry guy in last post, your “award” has been rescinded and re-awarded to this winner.

in Match-ups

Posted by: FleurBlanc.1790

FleurBlanc.1790

Haha I see my sylvari! Dance Wars 2
This is an awkward matchup for me this week… luckily when leagues start I don’t think ET and YB will be matched for a long time, if ever

Micro Hipa [ TM ] [ Shot ] [ BMO ] [ DOLO ]
Fort Aspenwood

in Match-ups

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Amen!

in Match-ups

superman.6785

HA! HA! HA! No..no..no…not commander SUPREME DESTRUCTIVE OVERLOAD! AND SHE IS HOT!!!!!

in Match-ups

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Keep in mind, we cannot prevent our trolls/griefers or fairweather players to do stupid stuff. Most of the people who do play WvW (guilds, roamers, etc) have agreed to not camp spawn during ANY match up. This spawn camping happens in EVERY matchup when one side is so lopsided.

So, is [pro] a “trolls/griefers or fairweather” guild? Because they are the ones that have been camping ET spawn on EB.

No idea, but I know that while we were on YBBL on reset night, PRO and LOOT zergs got wiped by us multiple times. I know that our numbers MAYBE matched theirs in a few fights but I know we were outnumbered most of them. Had to merch multiple times just after those couple of fights.

in Match-ups

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Just a heads up

Siege is part of the game.

Failure to use it makes you bad.

/depression

/learntoplay

Baddies Cry in the Forums~

Like you crying about your Garri being taken? LOL, oh the hypocrisy…

in Match-ups

superman.6785

Rambling

/discuss.

Please go do something with your life dude and stop talking to yourself on the forums

O.o How is she talking to herself if you are answering her? I’m a pretty nice guy so to help you I will just leave this here
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/discussion
:D There ya go a link to see what the definition of “discussion” is!

in Match-ups

superman.6785

Clint,

I am so sorry.

So very sorry

So I will start.

/discuss.

Us whinny baddies down in the lower tiers prefer quality trolling over quantity trolling. Trolling is a glorious thing, when done right. What you are experiencing is a backlash related to this expectation. Just as us little guys hold our players on the field to a higher set of expectations, we also hold our forum warriors to a higher set of expectations. Its a subtle, up your game, or kitten if you would prefer to hear it bluntly.

If you would like to discuss siege or commander tactics. I teach WvW Commanding 101 up through PhD level WvW Advanced Commander Tactics Seminars. Unfortunately I cannot offer you the same deal on the courses as I can on the FTJQ subscription. Hit me up for more info, the brotha is in.

-brotha

So……….how are those PhD tatics working out……..yeah……….good luck! :P

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

LOL, like a server holds elections on “their” forum warriors? As I am sure you know, the majority of posters are a vocal minority and are usually the lamer players of a server (with exceptions of course, like King Amadeus, that dood can fight!). So you are telling us that you are being even more of a jerk by placing even MORE siege to spawn camp all of a servers players because of a few on the forum?

Are you calling me lame? After so much time fighting in and out of these forums? You just broke my feelings…

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

in Match-ups

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Are you calling me lame? After so much time fighting in and out of these forums? You just broke my feelings…

LOL, you know me better. Or I know you better. You are one of the few who can take in what they dish out and not be a big kitten when doing it. We all QQ somewhat on the forums, but few of the posters on here are actually good 1. at WvW and 2. at forum posting with intelligence.

in Match-ups

clint.5681

Rambling

/discuss.

O.o How is she talking to herself if you are answering her? I’m a pretty nice guy so to help you I will just leave this here
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/discussion
:D There ya go a link to see what the definition of “discussion” is!

ill leave this knowledge for you here: She made up a quote (Created by her just in case you dont understand) and then replied to that made up quote( replying to herself) which is why I said stop talking to yourself. I hope that clears up that really simple issue for you.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kronyx.2570

Kronyx.2570

Keep in mind, we cannot prevent our trolls/griefers or fairweather players to do stupid stuff. Most of the people who do play WvW (guilds, roamers, etc) have agreed to not camp spawn during ANY match up. This spawn camping happens in EVERY matchup when one side is so lopsided.

So, is [pro] a “trolls/griefers or fairweather” guild? Because they are the ones that have been camping ET spawn on EB.

No idea, but I know that while we were on YBBL on reset night, PRO and LOOT zergs got wiped by us multiple times. I know that our numbers MAYBE matched theirs in a few fights but I know we were outnumbered most of them. Had to merch multiple times just after those couple of fights.

Are you from CoSA? Because then you know your 40-50 man guild group did infact outnumber everyone on the map. The only time you wiped us was in SE camp and in hills. We wiped you in hills the first time, and then the second time at NE tower. Overall good fights.

if you are from STaR, all you did was get wiped on reset night, apart from one fight in NE camp, we wiped you twice at hills, once at NE camp, then you guys regrouped and came fro SE camp, and then when you got wiped there you left. Also about the guy saying “we wiped to your siege”, um NE and SE camp were YOURS how could we siege it up. Morons.

Rheayas – 80 Guardian
Guild Leader Of [LOOT]
Yaks Bend Allaince Commander [YBA]

in Match-ups

clint.5681

That fight in Longview that just happened with those ET that was defending the tower from me and two others was fun. Hope you guys had fun also, we almost got the tower away from you gg.

Man i wish i recorded that fight.

(edited by clint.5681)

in Match-ups

Posted by: GabGar.4962

GabGar.4962

You just loose all the respect we can have for your servers with this kind of attitude, ok you are beign destroyed because coverage, massive YB numbers, etc. You should man up and get out and figth and have fun, not just whining here, all server have bad elements, bad players, bad roamers, etc. even Tier 1 ones, deal with it.

SF and ET two of the most sad servers I ever faced, even from my time in dragonbrand, only kitten and bs in this post, so sad.

LOL, and basing your opinion of a server on the vocal minority who actually post. You win the Best Lame Comment Award!!! Be proud, it used to be GoM folks who won that regularly but then they transferred to IoJ or something…

First get out of your spawn and kill something, then you can wonder why I transfered to YB, no, you won the lame comment award because you don´t know kitten about me, but your server is still sad

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asami.3572

Asami.3572

hi megan, how are you?

I’m doing good. How about you? :P (Yes, I realize I should have censored my chat box but I was lazy)

Silver Koneko/Silver Kom Trikru/Lime Dorito
BG

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

/discuss.

Done:

23:04:22 Lowlands was taken by Sorrow’s Furnace from Yak’s Bend
23:04:52 Lowlands was claimed by [LzM] Lazy Mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: TehFoe.6527

TehFoe.6527

Dear Mr Clint.

Roamer from YB here. Not sure if you saw the guild AciD but we had a 4 man roaming party rolling anywhere from 4-16 of you tonight. We trolled the kitten out of you guys right outside your spawn. Sorry that you have 0 skill and think that the fairweathers that you have been killing are our roamers.

P.S. You guys have maybe 1 roamer on your server and we are massivly zerging this week. The roamers of YB didnt want to zerg so we were taking the week off until we read this kitten. Get some skill and then come talk to me.

[AciD]
Yaks Bend

in Match-ups

ptitminou.6489

/discuss.

10:06 eastern time. We decided to take it out for lulz
10:21 we have our side back.

You’re jokes.
(thanks for the [LOOT] bags)

(edited by ptitminou.6489)

in Match-ups

clint.5681

Dear Mr Clint.

Roamer from YB here. Not sure if you saw the guild AciD but we had a 4 man roaming party rolling anywhere from 4-16 of you tonight. We trolled the kitten out of you guys right outside your spawn. Sorry that you have 0 skill and think that the fairweathers that you have been killing are our roamers.

P.S. You guys have maybe 1 roamer on your server and we are massivly zerging this week. The roamers of YB didnt want to zerg so we were taking the week off until we read this kitten. Get some skill and then come talk to me.

Not sure why this was dedicated to me but i can only assume you have added yourself to my growing fan army, so ill bite.

I was roaming for about 3 hours earlier and didnt encounter whatever you were talking about, but congratulations on whatever you feel you accomplished buddy.

(edited by clint.5681)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vallun.2071

Vallun.2071

(Edit: Those posting about roaming from) ET and SF are just a bunch of bad mannered kids. They talk of roaming only when they are outnumbered, but when they are roaming in higher numbers they dance on the dead as if that is going to bring out some shame, and not that I died to a heartseeker-spamming trash thief squad. I hereby challenge ANYONE from SF or ET to a duel. Let’s see if you guys can actually live up to your big forum trash talk.

Come at me bros. (message me in game)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BiLCJxpqi4

(edited by Vallun.2071)