10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Refresh.4386

Refresh.4386

Go SoR prove your number 1 destroy SoS points and Borderlands your doing good job and hope you can keep it up rest of the week.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

This is sad.

Might be sad for you, but we are having a GREAT time!

I know! I had to leave the SoS BL around 11:30 eastern to come to work, but before that, it was so much fun. Been following the score and holdings since I got to work and really impressed [Abys] and others are still managing to hold Hills and our corner. I made it over two hours into reset without dying once with numerous open field fights. That never happens! I usually at least die falling off a cliff at some point! ????

Well, there were about 10,000 SoR that just came to Hills, but we have a few pieces of siege, so they left.

Yeah, we really are having a lot of fun, and you will too when you get in here!

[Abys]

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

Afk, killing myself IRL .. thanks anet

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

:/ Why?

[Abys]

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: scuzbutt.8140

scuzbutt.8140

Can I have your stuff?

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eosphoros.4987

Eosphoros.4987

Sor plz go rough on sbi. Show them the power of a non bandwagon server!

Let me introduce this guy to our freinds on SoR and SoS : he is a player from BP and who had proudly talked about SBI’s weak point on the forum at the first minut of the matchup that SBI crushed BP.

(edited by Eosphoros.4987)

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Naztharius.7639

Naztharius.7639

wow SOR amazing zerg battle we had in SBI BL tonight for hills!

Commander Naztharius – [KWBH]
GM of Kingswood Brotherhood -SBI
Bringer Of Truth

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eosphoros.4987

Eosphoros.4987

Sorry SBI and SoS.

No, we sorry for you. Especially for your EU players. We all know that karma train is boring.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stewie.3549

Stewie.3549

Bags Will be streaming as much as we can for this matchup
Twitch Link:
http://www.twitch.tv/collectinglootbags

Gungthar[Warrior]/Erndar[Thief/Guardian][Bags]
Stormbluff Isle [Bags]
Bags Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/collectinglootbags

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silas.8630

Silas.8630

You are aware that the t1 servers are the epitome of bandwagon servers, right?

SBI
[DR]

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blodeuyn.2751

Blodeuyn.2751

Too much fun. I’ve already picked up a couple new tactics, thank you SOR. It has been fun but sleep is calling.

I can’t wait to do it all again tomorrow.

Blodeuyn Tylwyth
Quaggan OP [QOP], League of Extraordinary Siegers [LEXS]
Ehmry Bay

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zhrek.9781

Zhrek.9781

So after playing a bit of WvW on my plant thief, I have come to a conclusion that Tbags guild is the bad guild in this matchup? I pray that you aren’t a roaming group naturally…LOL
(I’m sure there will be pictures and videos later to be made, patience)

You must of been the non-stop stealth theif we chased a few times, that would log before you would let us stomp you. Ya, we are weekend warriors, we have jobs, fun times though =)

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Radioactive.1248

Radioactive.1248

Ok I must sleep. Good fights SoR. SoS pretty much did nothing all night on any map. Pretty impressed by that. Hopefully their legendary oceanics do something of note this match but the only thing I saw from them was a zerg full of uplevels that ran away from a tower with two arrow carts. Bad.

Special shout out to FEAR for the amazing fights.

Star Player
[KEK]

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: kuora.5402

kuora.5402

Thanks for the free bonfire

¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸
[Aia] Amoria- The guild of pleasant love

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeydra.4386

Jeydra.4386

Such a strange game … I was just on EB and there’s no SoR + SBI zerg on map, even though all towers are upgraded. Makes no sense. It’s almost as though SoR doesn’t want to roll over SoS and SBI the way JQ did.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: bigblah.3285

bigblah.3285

Such a strange game … I was just on EB and there’s no SoR + SBI zerg on map, even though all towers are upgraded. Makes no sense. It’s almost as though SoR doesn’t want to roll over SoS and SBI the way JQ did.

Both zergs were fighting over SBI BL garrison at that time

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Jeydra.4386

Yes but JQ had zergs on every map, practically all the time. SoR’s supposed to be one of the 3 best servers in North America. If SoR can’t field zergs on every map, how are they going to fight JQ? Skill and tactics and manoeuvre are great and all that, but numbers still matter a lot.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

You are aware that the t1 servers are the epitome of bandwagon servers, right?

Yes and No.

Step back for a minute and get inside the shoes of a true bandwagoner, you know the type, the casuals (vast majority of MMO gamers fall in this category) who are looking for phat lewts with little to no effort and minimum resistance necessary. Having said that out of the 3, T1’s (BG, JQ, SOR), judging by top finishes, SoR would be the last server a bandwagoning casual (assuming they did some research) should be headed towards.

Most hardcore WvW addicts love T1 due to the fact they can log in at 2am on a Wednesday and still find massive battles….

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

scootshoot.6583

Yes but JQ had zergs on every map, practically all the time. SoR’s supposed to be one of the 3 best servers in North America. If SoR can’t field zergs on every map, how are they going to fight JQ? Skill and tactics and manoeuvre are great and all that, but numbers still matter a lot.

I guess JQ wanted the end game prize for finishing 1st in leagues, a new “finisher” (yippee!) to add to their collection. Hopefully all that gold they invested in guild recruitment guarantees their success.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

That’s it SoS. Knock SBI back down to Silver.

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grumbelly.9560

Grumbelly.9560

This match up has been awesome. So many great fights all over SBI bl. The size of SoR’s forces is impressive and will be a fun challenge all week.

If we kept score how many times have the keep lords been bannered this matchup? Dozens from my perspective alone.

So how much has JQ spent on league winning transfers? Wonder how much that finisher will have cost by the end.

[Shhh] SBI

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

SoR won yet?

and a lot grummo.

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: kuora.5402

kuora.5402

SoR won yet?

and a lot grummo.

too sheep to post on your own thread? no wonder merc runs away all the time

[Aia] Amoria- The guild of pleasant love

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

SoR won yet?

and a lot grummo.

The TC/BG/JQ thread is full of happy sprinkles, cupcakes, unicorns and rainbows.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

SBI…

You’re violating my game mode!

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

SoR won yet?

and a lot grummo.

Troll’s logic:

Too sleepy to post in own thread = merc runs away from fights

Zergfood, leave us in peace.

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

We don’t have nearly the amount of players that JQ has. Most of our commanders hate that map and will only show up to defend.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Jeydra.4386

We don’t have nearly the amount of players that JQ has. Most of our commanders hate that map and will only show up to defend.

How are you going to compete against JQ then?

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

magikfox.9658

sor was doing overtime(all call) yesterday to stat-pad eb with 3 bloodlust nodes.
they kinda all worn out today

Nah, just our SEA isn’t as stacked as Stealth’s Yugioh card collection.

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

magikfox.9658

this is stealthzor irl

Attachments:

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

Thanks for the fights guys on SoSBL. Took a lot of effort to take hills from SBI and IRON kept coming in to poke us. It was pretty hectic.

I’d like to say that you guys (SoR) do not blob nearly as hard as JQ… which is refreshing.

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

Thanks for the fights guys on SoSBL. Took a lot of effort to take hills from SBI and IRON kept coming in to poke us. It was pretty hectic.

I’d like to say that you guys (SoR) do not blob nearly as hard as JQ… which is refreshing.

wait till friday.. mwahahahaha

The rebirth begins

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: renmei.3102

renmei.3102

shrug SOR has always been the smallest of the 3 T1 servers population-wise. We are the least 1st place finishing and the most stable T1 server with no real server booms or implosions/drama. We don’t get too many bandwagoners (thankfully, they’re mostly PPT stomping bait) and no major wvw guilds transferring off.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shonie.5297

Shonie.5297

shrug SOR has always been the smallest of the 3 T1 servers population-wise. We are the least 1st place finishing and the most stable T1 server with no real server booms or implosions/drama. We don’t get too many bandwagoners (thankfully, they’re mostly PPT stomping bait) and no major wvw guilds transferring off.

You emote less than Maguuma does, which is nice.
Had fun fighting you guys yesterday =)

~Tarnished Coast~

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

maybe SBI and SoS should just focus SoR, to make the matchup that bit more interesting..?

The rebirth begins

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: earendil.1290

earendil.1290

Do you know of any case of a formal 2vs1 that ever worked ? Besides, if both SBI and SoS want the gold league – they have to beat the other, not SoR. With Mag tanking for silver, there is only one spot left in Gold.

But no worries – SBI are thrilled to fight SoR. Remember that 1 month ago we were ranked 13 or 14

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mickz.8356

Mickz.8356

[Bags] are looking for 5v5 GvGs. Mail me to set one up

Cream, Collecting Loot [Bags]

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aralura.5129

Aralura.5129

Thanks for the fights on SOS BL tonight (sea). Our leader lost his voice shouting at us at that battle near north camp LOL xD

P.S. Nice to see you again AT! <3

[Envy]

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

Do you know of any case of a formal 2vs1 that ever worked ? Besides, if both SBI and SoS want the gold league – they have to beat the other, not SoR. With Mag tanking for silver, there is only one spot left in Gold.

But no worries – SBI are thrilled to fight SoR. Remember that 1 month ago we were ranked 13 or 14

We used to 2v1 BG all the time when they had the population and it worked well. Typically though a 2v1 is on a nightly basis as opposed to a weekly basis depending on which guilds join which map. Also some good fights to be had on SoRBL last night, thanks for the brawls SBI

[TW]Tempest Wolves

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: kraftie.4765

kraftie.4765

Thanks for the fight IRON, PH & AT. Hope to see you guys again soon.

[Envy]
Sanctum of Rall

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Slim.3208

Slim.3208

Good to see you again AT Thanks for the fights on SoS BL tonight was a heap of fun. Also thank you to Ph and IRON for the fights as well. That fight at North Camp, first time I ever lost my voice Lol. Good Luck for the rest of the week

Edit: Oh my guildies beat me to the forums :P

Sea of Swag ~
[CB] Carebear Unit Co-Leader
Accepting All 15v15s

(edited by Slim.3208)

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

scootshoot.6583

Well put. SOR is the most stable amongst BG and JQ. As an example, SOR’s recruitment thread “Meet Sanctum of Ralls army”. SOR doesn’t hide the fact we have the least coverage of the 3 so people who transfer in know exactly what they in for, underdog role and lots of fights.

Blackgate recruitment post on the other hand states, “Blackgate, ranked tier 1 in North American WvW,”, so the bandwagoners go to that server for that specific goal but I’ll tell you what, when BG can’t meet those claims for weeks on end is when the in fighting and drama starts from the new transfers which can quickly spread.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

We used to 2v1 BG all the time when they had the population and it worked well. Typically though a 2v1 is on a nightly basis as opposed to a weekly basis depending on which guilds join which map. Also some good fights to be had on SoRBL last night, thanks for the brawls SBI

Very true, a 2v1 doesn’t have to be well organized or coordinated. The scales tip that way on a person by person basis, when SoS is hitting a SoR objective SBI should think about hitting another SoR property rather than attempting a ninja on SoS. It divides our attention and keeps both weaker servers from getting zerged.
Though on a personal note I’m hoping to see lots of single party action in the ruins this week. Holding bloodlust doesn’t take an army and provides some really high quality fights. Not to mention a ton of points without having to hold lots of property.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: deathTouch.9706

deathTouch.9706

Anyone from SoR or SoS find a decent guild from SBI yet? I think they were all “resting” last week.

V deathTouch V – Warrior
STD [Scarlet Gave Me Harpies]
Maguuma

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: earendil.1290

earendil.1290

We missed you too death touch. You are the knight in shining armor of the maguma forum warriors – you were the spice that made me check the forums every day.

Must be so lonely in that boring matchup thread. I’m sorry for you.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: deathTouch.9706

deathTouch.9706

CD is basically non-existent.

Oh, does anyone from SBI know who the Anet player w/ tag was on ETB around SM castle during the middle of yesterday? He was playing a warrior.

V deathTouch V – Warrior
STD [Scarlet Gave Me Harpies]
Maguuma

(edited by deathTouch.9706)

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Jeydra.4386

Well put. SOR is the most stable amongst BG and JQ. As an example, SOR’s recruitment thread “Meet Sanctum of Ralls army”. SOR doesn’t hide the fact we have the least coverage of the 3 so people who transfer in know exactly what they in for, underdog role and lots of fights.

Blackgate recruitment post on the other hand states, “Blackgate, ranked tier 1 in North American WvW,”, so the bandwagoners go to that server for that specific goal but I’ll tell you what, when BG can’t meet those claims for weeks on end is when the in fighting and drama starts from the new transfers which can quickly spread.

Regardless you still have the least coverage. JQ literally annihilated SoS. It got to the point where most SoS players didn’t even bother trying to make progress on the map; they just wanted to avoid JQ’s zerg while maintaining a decent cap rate. SoR may be winning, but the margin isn’t anywhere near what JQ did to us. Are you saying that BG is more likely than SoR to beat JQ … ?

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

scootshoot.6583

Regardless you still have the least coverage. JQ literally annihilated SoS. It got to the point where most SoS players didn’t even bother trying to make progress on the map; they just wanted to avoid JQ’s zerg while maintaining a decent cap rate. SoR may be winning, but the margin isn’t anywhere near what JQ did to us. Are you saying that BG is more likely than SoR to beat JQ … ?

again if JQ wants the leagues1st prize aka “finisher”, more power to em……

(edited by scootshoot.6583)

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Minoru.1237

Minoru.1237

I’ve been seeing a lot of these self-mythologizing SOR posts recently in which the op characterizes SOR as underdogs, lacking coverage, the most stable server, and the server that blobs the least ect. I have to say that all of the above are either unwitting half-truths based on feelings rather than evidence or deliberate falsehoods.

In the case of coverage, until recently SOR had the best NA—JQ is now possibly on equal footing—and still maintains the best EU coverage hands down. JQ does not have a large, organized EU presence. In fact, we have no large EU guild like Iron or Coin, and SOR should be able to capitalize on that fact to gain back any ppt lost during JQ’s strong SEA coverage. SOR’s loss of ppt during EU last week had less to do with JQ’s superior EU coverage and more more to do with SOR’s mismanaged priorities and JQ’s SEA pulling overtime.

Also, SOR is not the underdog now nor have they been for quite some time. A few months ago Ward and Aco decided to move to SOR during a difficult time for JQ — a time in which JQ was definitely the underdog and precariously close to falling to T2 due to lack of NA and EU coverage — not because they wanted to move to an underdog server. No No No. They moved to SOR precisely because SOR had superior EU and NA coverage, and some members of WARD/Aco wanted someone to play with during the EU timezone. Thus the claim “SOR has always been the underdog” is definitely inaccurate at best.

And anyway, you can’t call yourself an underdog server if your server claims at the same time that they “don’t play for ppt.” That’s like an all star hockey team with, say, Wayne Gretsky choosing not to score points and instead fighting in the middle of the rink, leaving their goals wide open for their opponents to score on. You aren’t even a contender if you do that.

As for blobbing, I’ve spoken with a few PRX that characterize the play style of SOR as closest to that of Vizunah. JQ is undoubtedly more willing to split up teams to hit multiple objectives on a map.

Also, SOR has indeed lost some guilds, e.g. MUSA moved to JQ a few weeks ago.

Ultimately, I have nothing against SOR. I just wish some of these SOR posters would stop being so pollyannaish about their server.

(edited by Minoru.1237)

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

scootshoot.6583

@Minoru, cliff note version is welcome man, didn’t read any of it, way too long……