10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mirsa.1628

Mirsa.1628

IRON is looking for GvG’s. Please send an in-game tell to Wrex.6798 or a PM/in-game tell to me (Mirsa.1628).

Still looking for GVG’s! We don’t bite and we promise that it’ll be a great time for both guilds!

Send an in-game tell to Wrex.6798 or a PM/in-game tell to me (Mirsa.1628).

[GS] Gun Squad
Guild Master

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kalla.4290

Kalla.4290

IRON is looking for GvG’s. Please send an in-game tell to Wrex.6798 or a PM/in-game tell to me (Mirsa.1628).

Still looking for GVG’s! We don’t bite and we promise that it’ll be a great time for both guilds!

Send an in-game tell to Wrex.6798 or a PM/in-game tell to me (Mirsa.1628).

Some of them do actually bite, just stay in their field of vision and try and limit any quick movements. Having a slower moving friend there with you would certainly be a plus.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spazzoni.1703

Spazzoni.1703

And SBI talked Kitten in tier 6-5.

Holding your own against these servers????

Happy for SBI getting the matchup they wanted, though a little out of bounds with SOR.

Suicide Necro

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gannicus.4132

Gannicus.4132

Happy for SBI getting the matchup they wanted, though a little out of bounds with SOR.

http://mos.millenium.org/na/matchups/map/1053

About 2/3s of EB and 2/3s of our own BL vs SOR? I suppose we are doing alright for a kitten server.

Sir Chopsalot/ Feanor Nerwen| Confirm Guarantee Plus Chop [SG] | Stormbluff Isle

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Spazzoni.1703

http://mos.millenium.org/na/matchups/map/1053

About 2/3s of EB and 2/3s of our own BL vs SOR? I suppose we are doing alright for a kitten server.

You’re in 2nd place with the #1 ranked server (cough cough) and #5. That says something to me.

I’m glad to see SBI where they should be. No wonder you guys rolled over # 17, 15 and such.

Suicide Necro

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: kraftie.4765

kraftie.4765

No we are not tanking this match, I find it insulting to assume so.

but then again I don’t speak for the whole server.

[Envy]
Sanctum of Rall

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fannwong.3059

Fannwong.3059

Hello Commanders of SOR,

In view of the match up, we might need a change in the strategic play for the week for offensive/defensive play. Could I kindly request for the guilds that field 15/20 or more in the field to drop into http://www.sanctumofrall.com/ WvW section so that we can have a consensus on this issue. Thanks guys we need to settle it quickly so that the community can benefit as a whole.

FW

[SoX] – JQ

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiltor.9362

Kiltor.9362

good fights in SBI BL tonight.

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

After SOR has put WP’s in all your keeps, stripped you of your determination, removed your Will to challenge us, shattered your desire to even login to WvW. The cross server Karma Train will begin to take form. It is then, that WvW will call out to you once again. Flip, do not hold, do not engage, flip again and again and again.

Can all three servers maintain the desire to keep up the good fight until later in the week? Stay strong, keep it classy out there.

What? If this is the future of the Gold League I’m out.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: JetLu.1874

JetLu.1874

Seriously SOR, it took 60 of you that were at bay to come and kill 3 of us that took a camp on your BL.

Crappy WvW player, but I try. SBI

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: earendil.1290

earendil.1290

After SOR has put WP’s in all your keeps, stripped you of your determination, removed your Will to challenge us, shattered your desire to even login to WvW. The cross server Karma Train will begin to take form. It is then, that WvW will call out to you once again. Flip, do not hold, do not engage, flip again and again and again.

Can all three servers maintain the desire to keep up the good fight until later in the week? Stay strong, keep it classy out there.

Sounds like a challenge ?

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Spazzoni.1703

Seriously SOR, it took 60 of you that were at bay to come and kill 3 of us that took a camp on your BL.

Welcome to tier 1. Where a roaming groups is at least 30 ppl. you must have gotten hit by a guild group. A zerg would be a map queue with SOR.

Suicide Necro

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chobits.2430

Chobits.2430

@SOR in SOS BL last night and tonight. Thanks for the awesome fights. The most fun I’ve had in WvW in months.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shonie.5297

Shonie.5297

Goofing around in SoR BL, thanks for the good fights. =)
Guild mission time.

~Tarnished Coast~

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

Sounds like bad timing. That train was probably running to the nearest camp to resupply and you guys just happened to be there.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

Welcome to tier 1. Where a roaming groups is at least 30 ppl. you must have gotten hit by a guild group. A zerg would be a map queue with SOR.

True story.

[Abys]

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

Flipping each others structures over and over benefits all servers.

Far as PPT, due to the limitations of coverage from the opponents (no fault of their own) the match has already been decided. SOR scouts/lookouts should take a break for the week and join in the on field action. If the structure gets flipped it only benefits us all.

(edited by scootshoot.6583)

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

Thanks for the fights DDLG,TE, and DR on SBI BL. It’s great seeing you guys out there brawling even under these sour circumstances, looking forward to more engagements.

[TW]Tempest Wolves

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

lol you guys should definitely be karma training already. If your not, your crazy. Wish I was in this match up

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

Far as PPT, due to the limitations of coverage from the opponents (no fault of their own) the match has already been decided. SOR scouts/lookouts should take a break for the week and join in the on field action. If the structure gets flipped it only benefits us all.

Good god almighty, heaven and earth, what is this world coming to? Sounds like a nightmare that used to be called WvW.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: eksn.7264

eksn.7264

This thread has gone to kitten so I thought I would drop a positive message. Despite all the skill lag, the long fights we had at SoS garri were a ton of fun tonight. Good kitten to SoR and SBI.

Noz

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shonie.5297

Shonie.5297

What are you talking about??? We’re gonna come back and win, and shock the world… vs world =p

~Tarnished Coast~

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Andrew Clear.1750

Andrew Clear.1750

This thread has gone to kitten so I thought I would drop a positive message. Despite all the skill lag, the long fights we had at SoS garri were a ton of fun tonight. Good kitten to SoR and SBI.

Yeah, that was a blast. The best one was where you and SoR were fighting in the lords room, and we were running around the 2nd floor picking off whoever came up. Then the doors reinforced during it, and eventually you prevailed over SoR, and came for us. Was a blast and a lot of bags.

Had a blase before that in SoR BL, I was a pug runnin with Abyss. It was nice to see SoR respect us some, and we had some epic fights at Bay, and the southern towers.

Hope the rest of the week is as much fun.

As for SoS tanking, they are not. They are just getting double teamed in their BL during primetime, and then SoR is handling their oceanic. It is kind of a break break for SoS.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Andrew Clear.1750

What are you talking about??? We’re gonna come back and win, and shock the world… vs world =p

lol. Good one. I just want to beat SoS this week.

BTW, if you guys didn’t have to do guild missions, we would’ve been ticking 200+ for the night

They gangked SBI BL once you left.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Radioactive.1248

Radioactive.1248

Good fights at SoS BL today. Thanks for the fights Rx, CNB, and SoR Zombies

Star Player
[KEK]

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aieo.2815

Aieo.2815

I concur. People look at the score and assume things when they aren’t in the match up. It was a blast tonight in SoS BL with each sides taking turns capping garr and failing.

Sea of Sorrows > Jade Quarry > Sea of Sorrows
Effing rallybot

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

SoS Garri was alot of fun, I wouldn’t go as far as to say were being double teamed but that Garri fight is a good indication of what were dealing with. Fighting both servers from two different sides was alot of fun though, but the skill lag … not so much. I couldn’t imagine what a true T1 match would be like as far as the skill lag is concerned.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

What? If this is the future of the Gold League I’m out.

Ah, the crushing realization has hit, and why all the Tier 3 servers have been cheering you on to push hard.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: kuora.5402

kuora.5402

Tier 5 roaming squads of sbi and sos are definitely below to the standards i’m used to :C

bg used to run away until they have 2:1, now these guys run away until at least 1:5!

¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸
[Aia] Amoria- The guild of pleasant love

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

JetLu.1874

All I know is, that was ALOT of red and I be scared.

Attachments:

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

I wish SoS and SBI had gotten to fight without a tier 1 server acting as kingmaker here.
I think the result would be very close and would have gone down to Friday.
As it is, you get us in our 3rd consecutive week with a top 4 server and it’s hard to get folks fired up.
That said, I’m proud of how our guys are handling the double-team and are refusal to give up speaks volumes about how tough we can be.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

JetLu.1874

True story.

I’m a believer.

Attachments:

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: etiolate.9185

etiolate.9185

Had fun at SBI Garri tonight. Looked like the most mixed group of guilds from SoR I’ve seen so far.

Zed Zebes – SBI Mesmer

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: renmei.3102

renmei.3102

SOR was running noticeably lighter tonight, after last week’s grunge match it is the smart thing to do to avoid burnout. Everything is being flipped back and forth and everyone is having fun fights I think. There is no reason to do to SBI/SoS what we did to BG’s BL 2 weeks ago ie SOR bl 2.0 tri-keeped and fully waypointed :p

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sanduskel.1850

Sanduskel.1850

SOS garrison was fun tonight.

OP’d thief, lol

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: kuora.5402

kuora.5402

SOR was running noticeably lighter tonight, after last week’s grunge match it is the smart thing to do to avoid burnout. Everything is being flipped back and forth and everyone is having fun fights I think. There is no reason to do to SBI/SoS what we did to BG’s BL 2 weeks ago ie SOR bl 2.0 tri-keeped and fully waypointed :p

Walking over sbi and sos zergs twice our size isn’t fun when you do it all night

[Aia] Amoria- The guild of pleasant love

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

Walking over sbi and sos zergs twice our size isn’t fun when you do it all night

hahahahaha

oh you’re probably serious based on your other posts.

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stealth.8150

Stealth.8150

lets see how many guilds sor poaches/buy from sbi or sos this time. they already bought a guild from sos last matchup

ign: Stealthzor

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cameron.2315

Cameron.2315

lets see how many guilds sor poaches/buy from sbi or sos this time. they already bought a guild from sos last matchup

sorry mate we dont have one of these http://blackgatewvw.com/forum/index.php?/topic/1405-bg-arms-race-fundraiser/
:P

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blodeuyn.2751

Blodeuyn.2751

I can be bought for the small price of Bifrost, The Dreamer, and a third legendary of your choosing. Please mail to me in-game and make sure to include your guild name.

I retain the right to keep all legendaries sent without actually transferring. I think this is a fair offer so don’t pass it up!

Blodeuyn Tylwyth
Quaggan OP [QOP], League of Extraordinary Siegers [LEXS]
Ehmry Bay

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Coults.8492

Coults.8492

I can be bought for the small price of Bifrost, The Dreamer, and a third legendary of your choosing. Please mail to me in-game and make sure to include your guild name.

I retain the right to keep all legendaries sent without actually transferring. I think this is a fair offer so don’t pass it up!

I’ll offer basically the same deal EXCEPT I only require Twilight. So I could then make Eternity >:D

RISE Commander

Needs moar legendaries q.q

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zhrek.9781

Zhrek.9781

BG is such a joke of a server, they need to buy guilds/friends rather than earn them. Why SOR stands strong and people join on free will. So many trolls on BG, and they keep coming in our thread, move on with ya lives. Nice BG gold saving link, that shows BG’s ultimate goal is to buy guilds! If you have a good community, you don’t need a gold pile, to get guilds to join your server and have your back.

(edited by Zhrek.9781)

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: grave of hearts.7830

grave of hearts.7830

lol. Good one. I just want to beat SoS this week.

BTW, if you guys didn’t have to do guild missions, we would’ve been ticking 200+ for the night

They gangked SBI BL once you left.

Dont forget to chest thump each time you take an empty paper tower each time because it is so challenging and requires so much effort and personal sacrifice.
Do you want your banana now or you would preffer it later after the match up?

SoS Defence and Emergency commander
If you see a gear above my head……run
If you see me Offline,its totaly not a trap

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Zhrek.9781

BG is such a joke of a server, they need to buy guilds/friends rather than earn them. Why SOR stands strong and people join on free will. So many trolls on BG, and they keep coming in our thread, move on with ya lives. Nice BG gold saving gold to buy guilds link!

lol sor buys guilds via lottery tickets as well i have proof i gotta upload it soon. how do you think they got iron
best part is the denial.

Your obsession of SOR is funny in its self, FEAR tag(which is SOR) keep posting in thread that does not involve you!? Ya you need help, or just transfer over, you seem to like SOR alot

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Zhrek.9781

BG is such a joke of a server, they need to buy guilds/friends rather than earn them. Why SOR stands strong and people join on free will. So many trolls on BG, and they keep coming in our thread, move on with ya lives. Nice BG gold saving gold to buy guilds link!

lol sor buys guilds via lottery tickets as well i have proof i gotta upload it soon. how do you think they got iron
best part is the denial.

Your obsession of SOR is funny in its self, FEAR tag(which is SOR) keep posting in thread that does not involve you!? Ya you need help, or just transfer over, you seem to like SOR alot

you guys have a poisonous community why would i want to be part of that

idk, why you keep posting here? and have a FEAR tag, to try and troll SOR guilds/servers we face? You seem to have a love/hate relationship with SOR….. move on with ya life

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: renmei.3102

renmei.3102

Isn’t this the guy whose app got rejected by IRON so he transferred servers and started having this odd obsession with SOR?

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Karg.2381

Karg.2381

best part is the denial.

This joker was bought up by jq. They no longer reside on bg. The fear tag is an alternate troll tag used by some merc. It’s nice we left such an impression on him that all his post history relates to sor matches

SoR

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

Regardless you still have the least coverage. JQ literally annihilated SoS. It got to the point where most SoS players didn’t even bother trying to make progress on the map; they just wanted to avoid JQ’s zerg while maintaining a decent cap rate. SoR may be winning, but the margin isn’t anywhere near what JQ did to us. Are you saying that BG is more likely than SoR to beat JQ … ?

You do realise JQ where more than likely trying despite facing an inferior server? when we seen who we where facing this week we where like ok guys just let’s chill and have some fun.

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Andrew Clear.1750

Sadly, I think your zerg is 3 times the size of sbi’s oceanic ones tonight. I logged into EB at one point, and we had around 15 people.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Andrew Clear.1750

sorry mate we dont have one of these http://blackgatewvw.com/forum/index.php?/topic/1405-bg-arms-race-fundraiser/
:P

I see stuff like this, and it makes me wonder how SBI is doing so well, with so little. We don’t have a lot of large WvW specific guilds. We don’t have a huge WvW community organized as other servers. We have tons of pugs, and a lot of zergs aren’t guild zergs. But we manage to do well.

Makes me proud to be on SBI. And screw that arms race…that gold is better spent somewhere else.

And, SoR has already attempted to buy one guild that I know of. But, don’t they have the right to do that? And the guild has the right to accept or reject the offer. Man, when did freedom die?