10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Andrew Clear.1750

Andrew Clear.1750

After SOR has put WP’s in all your keeps, stripped you of your determination, removed your Will to challenge us, shattered your desire to even login to WvW. The cross server Karma Train will begin to take form. It is then, that WvW will call out to you once again. Flip, do not hold, do not engage, flip again and again and again.

Can all three servers maintain the desire to keep up the good fight until later in the week? Stay strong, keep it classy out there.

Flipping each others structures over and over benefits all servers.

Far as PPT, due to the limitations of coverage from the opponents (no fault of their own) the match has already been decided. SOR scouts/lookouts should take a break for the week and join in the on field action. If the structure gets flipped it only benefits us all.

What are you talking about??? We’re gonna come back and win, and shock the world… vs world =p

lol. Good one. I just want to beat SoS this week.

BTW, if you guys didn’t have to do guild missions, we would’ve been ticking 200+ for the night

They gangked SBI BL once you left.

Dont forget to chest thump each time you take an empty paper tower each time because it is so challenging and requires so much effort and personal sacrifice.
Do you want your banana now or you would preffer it later after the match up?

Wasn’t really chest thumping, but….it is nice to have a chest to thump.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Andrew Clear.1750

Andrew Clear.1750

BG is such a joke of a server, they need to buy guilds/friends rather than earn them. Why SOR stands strong and people join on free will. So many trolls on BG, and they keep coming in our thread, move on with ya lives. Nice BG gold saving gold to buy guilds link!

lol sor buys guilds via lottery tickets as well i have proof i gotta upload it soon. how do you think they got iron
best part is the denial.

Your obsession of SOR is funny in its self, FEAR tag(which is SOR) keep posting in thread that does not involve you!? Ya you need help, or just transfer over, you seem to like SOR alot

you guys have a poisonous community why would i want to be part of that

hmmm, since I haven’t been down with all the inner drama of all the server moves, I am going to assume that FEAR was bought by SoR during the latch match? Is that what you were referring to?

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

Tier 5 roaming squads of sbi and sos are definitely below to the standards i’m used to :C

bg used to run away until they have 2:1, now these guys run away until at least 1:5!

SoS and SBI run until SoR outnumbers them 5:1? Says a lot about SoR’s skill :O

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zhrek.9781

Zhrek.9781

BG is such a joke of a server, they need to buy guilds/friends rather than earn them. Why SOR stands strong and people join on free will. So many trolls on BG, and they keep coming in our thread, move on with ya lives. Nice BG gold saving gold to buy guilds link!

lol sor buys guilds via lottery tickets as well i have proof i gotta upload it soon. how do you think they got iron
best part is the denial.

Your obsession of SOR is funny in its self, FEAR tag(which is SOR) keep posting in thread that does not involve you!? Ya you need help, or just transfer over, you seem to like SOR alot

you guys have a poisonous community why would i want to be part of that

hmmm, since I haven’t been down with all the inner drama of all the server moves, I am going to assume that FEAR was bought by SoR during the latch match? Is that what you were referring to?

kids will be kids…..time will teach you common sense.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: laneie.8073

laneie.8073

This Match up is so much fun. Trying to run a small havoc group tonight and meeting up with larger zergs from SOR and SOS and being like “I wonder how many people we can take down we before we are wiped” It was a blast. TW you guys are BEAST

Laneie SBI (CALM) Before the storm . aka Gwens party pants

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

Isn’t this the guy whose app got rejected by IRON so he transferred servers and started having this odd obsession with SOR?

lol iron the guys who run from eu competition to pve door on NA server. who would want to join a guild like that

EU competition please advice me where such competition on par with NA Tier 1 exists? you can’t simply because EU tiers are really messed up Tier 1 servers are horribly imbalanced due to many factors i.e national servers (French, German, Spanish) etc. EU created the Meta of blobbing out of the population/coverage imbalance and is the only place in Gw2 where a rank 2 server will face a rank 15.

See personal attacks in regards to EU transfers to NA don’t really stand unless you know your facts and if so you would understand that more pve door exists in EU due to the existence of a single over stacked prime time than NA where no matter the time of day local to you there are equal opportunities to face opposition.

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: jboLtz.4805

jboLtz.4805

Good fights at SoS BL today. Thanks for the fights Rx, CNB, and SoR Zombies

We definitely had a lot of fun at SoS BL today, especially at Garrison and Hills! Thanks for the fights!

Lumynna – Co-Founder, Co-Leader, Commander of Prescribed [Rx]
Sea of Sorrows
“Everything we do, we do Rx. No sandbagging.”

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

SoR zerg more next time, can’t take the tower with relatively even numbers so you have to bring a whole map queue to take a paper tower against 15 defenders.

Attachments:

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

Isn’t this the guy whose app got rejected by IRON so he transferred servers and started having this odd obsession with SOR?

lol iron the guys who run from eu competition to pve door on NA server. who would want to join a guild like that

IRON researched where they wanted to transfer to before coming to NA, and once we had decided without any other server influence, SoR helped us a bit with transfer fees. This was not asked for or offered until our decision was made and we approached the SoR community (waits for stealthzor to say its a lie).

Stealth also runs a troll FEAR tag, FEAR is a SoR guild called feelings are not required, but stealths tag is eyefinity champions. While he likes to troll and trash talk on the forums (dont we all), you have to concider that hes also a bit mad at the constant spankings he gets from IRON and the rest of SoR.

Let him rant, let him make outragous claims like we are trying to buy guilds, the truth is any guilds willing to transfer for gold were approached by BG members long before this match up. Going back around 2 months ago (approx) IRON was approached my MERC, offering to pay for us to transfer to BG, and here is the plot twist, Stealth is a member of MERC!!! Well at least he was, the MERC on BG are no longer the same guild as they was then as a large portion transfered to JQ, but you get the idea.

What stealth also likes to forget is the difference in recruitment that goes on between BG and SoR. SoR has been known to help with transfer fees if you decide to come here – no promises though, while BG will actively approach guilds asking them to move with promises of gold.

Over to you stealth.

(edited by Starscream.7803)

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Omnitek.3876

Omnitek.3876

Thanks to all the SBI/SoS in EB over the past 6 hours!

Skritt Happens [DERP] Had a blast with the fights you gave our 4 man team. 1v4, 10v4 or ninja towers, it was good times!

A L T S
Skritt Happens

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: MountainPanda.5831

MountainPanda.5831

Tier 5 roaming squads of sbi and sos are definitely below to the standards i’m used to :C

bg used to run away until they have 2:1, now these guys run away until at least 1:5!

This is hilarious, are you telling a joke or are you the joke?

Ps: if someone is such a big fan of FEAR, I could get Ace’s autograph for that person. No charge since you are such a fan and even using a similar tag.

(edited by MountainPanda.5831)

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Le Rooster.8715

This is hilarious, are you telling a joke or are you the joke?

My Bffl is kitten seriouse, and you better belieb it.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: renmei.3102

renmei.3102

SoR zerg more next time, can’t take the tower with relatively even numbers so you have to bring a whole map queue to take a paper tower against 15 defenders.

It is always cute when people flatter themselves and think they are more important than they really are. A more likely scenario is that bored groups are jumping at any hint of action because there is no one to fight.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

MountainPanda.5831

I am totally sold. Regardless of what people QQ about SOR, last week’s fight showed that the EU, NA and SEA of SOR are most united since everyone fought hard kicking BG to 3rd place with a 10k lead. That says alot about SOR’s skill. Well, my point is people will always complain grapes are sour. Too bad you are the one complaining.

Back to this week’s matchup.

(edited by MountainPanda.5831)

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

guys just ignore the BG and JQ trolls in this thread, they have nothing to do with this matchup. Just have fun, and bring the fights.

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Le Rooster.8715

It is always cute when people flatter themselves and think they are more important than they really are. A more likely scenario is that bored groups are jumping at any hint of action because there is no one to fight.

or you could split up into groups of 2 or 3 and actually fight us with even numbers, we’ll give you alot more fights there.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

or you could split up into groups of 2 or 3 and actually fight us with even numbers, we’ll give you alot more fights there.

Dude rooster stop trolling, you know full well that asking ppl to “sit out of a fight” is just not gonna work. When SOS has more coverage numbers of other servers, how many times did you ask your server mates to stand back so you can get all the action ?

Trolls be trolling with no logic /fail

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Le Rooster.8715

Dude rooster stop trolling, you know full well that asking ppl to “sit out of a fight” is just not gonna work. When SOS has more coverage numbers of other servers, how many times did you ask your server mates to stand back so you can get all the action ?

No but we would split up into multiple groups and grab a piece of the action in individual groups not in 1 massive group, even tonight we had 3 groups running around in SoS bl, when we merged them we would dominate SoR easy but we split off to take other structures to get that ppt and make the SoR megablob moving around.

I’m not complaining about SoR’s numbers i’m complaining about why you guys megablob, run 2 tags instead and then you won’t be bored because we can fight 1 at a time we can’t fight you all at once.

#Amnoteventrolling

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: renmei.3102

renmei.3102

We kind of already are, what you are fighting right now is far from a full strength sor. Guilds are logging very early and fielding far fewer numbers than usual. I know mine was running with 12-ish tonight instead of the usual 30 and we had a backup commander leading who needed the experience. This is the week for them to make mistakes and learn, and for the rest of us to take a breather and rest up from the usual t1 craziness.

(edited by renmei.3102)

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elthurien.8356

Elthurien.8356

Great fights this weekend from everyone involved.

I have to put a special mention out to BÆST, your 8 man (was it 8?) roaming squad were exceptional to fight and watch from the sideline.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

MountainPanda.5831

Pardon my failure to understand your intention. You talking about spvp or wvw? Groups of 2 or 3? You mean Royal Rumble ala Havoc squads?

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Clockradio.3257

Clockradio.3257

If it makes anyone feel any better, TSYM is sitting out this round. No need for thanks guys, just doing the world good. :-P

Clockradio | [TSYM] | Sanctum of Rall
tsym.enjin.com

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elano.2014

Elano.2014

I’m not complaining about SoR’s numbers i’m complaining about why you guys megablob, run 2 tags instead and then you won’t be bored because we can fight 1 at a time we can’t fight you all at once.

We had at least 3 groups on SoS BL last night. HL, Hel, and a tag-less group of FEAR.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Radioactive.1248

Radioactive.1248

I might sympathize if it wasn’t SoS saying this. It’s like the pot calling the kettle black. This may even be you doing the exact same thing to us a few months ago. Anyways, your mindless horde of Oceanic zombies would hit all of our towers and keep in EB with a map queue and we held our corner repeatedly because all you could do was kitten rams down on gates.

Attachments:

Star Player
[KEK]

(edited by Radioactive.1248)

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: grave of hearts.7830

grave of hearts.7830

If it makes anyone feel any better, TSYM is sitting out this round. No need for thanks guys, just doing the world good. :-P

Dont worry i am sitting out this round too,if tsym was on you would probably remember why they were swearing at me on the ts and why coron had to abandon tactics and just brought the entire sor queue+ golems for a tower with 5 people on it.
Tsym isnt something we are afraid or have an issue or even care about.

SoS Defence and Emergency commander
If you see a gear above my head……run
If you see me Offline,its totaly not a trap

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

I suppose SoS thinks they are really Good.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

Dont worry i am sitting out this round too,if tsym was on you would probably remember why they were swearing at me on the ts and why coron had to abandon tactics and just brought the entire sor queue+ golems for a tower with 5 people on it.

At least give a little more respect to the guild that was on your server before. No need to mock them.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Ajax.4967

The Ajax.4967

For all your talk, how bout you not sit out and rally up SOS people… Some people should just not post as the kitten they say is just a wall of contradictory text. SOS has a t1 amount of ocx, you guys should be rallying, learning and bringing it. SBI on the other hand, mad props, u guys are great.

Evin Arris

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Le Rooster.8715

We are good, problem?

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: KilJoker.4953

KilJoker.4953

it was fun in EB.. thanks SOR.

SBI

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Ajax.4967

The Ajax.4967

We are good, problem?

Good at handing out loot bags;)

Evin Arris

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

Please bring it SBI and SoS. 2v1 as much as you can and kick our teeth in. Thanks.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

We are good, problem?

Good at trolling and complaining on the forums?

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Le Rooster.8715

We are good, problem?

Good at handing out loot bags;)

nah we have pro skills, neways guys i’m out bed time for me. Need to wake up bright and early tomorrow and study for some tests.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: grifflyman.8102

grifflyman.8102

To the SoR who defended SBI garrison from around 11 to 1 am eastern on Saturday night.

The open field battle in front of garrison that lasted an hour and a half was the most fun I have had in WvW in the last 3-4 months. It was fun to be evenly matched for a brief moment, and I felt the fight swung both ways at different moments during the night.

We had decided to try an open field treb and the risk paid off, but I had not considered how much fun it would have resulted in.

Thanks for the great fights, and good luck in the future season.

-SBI commander, Canis Lupis.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: earendil.1290

earendil.1290

lets see how many guilds sor poaches/buy from sbi or sos this time. they already bought a guild from sos last matchup

sorry mate we dont have one of these http://blackgatewvw.com/forum/index.php?/topic/1405-bg-arms-race-fundraiser/
:P

I see stuff like this, and it makes me wonder how SBI is doing so well, with so little. We don’t have a lot of large WvW specific guilds. We don’t have a huge WvW community organized as other servers. We have tons of pugs, and a lot of zergs aren’t guild zergs. But we manage to do well.

Makes me proud to be on SBI. And screw that arms race…that gold is better spent somewhere else.

And, SoR has already attempted to buy one guild that I know of. But, don’t they have the right to do that? And the guild has the right to accept or reject the offer. Man, when did freedom die?

I agree 100% with your post here. We are doing well given the conditions – too bad if our PuG morale dropped a bit. I have the feeling SoR is going easy on us – which I consider a bit disrespectful, yet a bit friendly, since many of them used to be SBI.

As for guilds being bought by SoR – why would people not go where they feel like they could be happy ? It would be a pity since we like all of them and (assuming it’s a new one) they just paid for transfers. But…as long as they’re happy, it’s all that matters.

Just for your info – a WvW SBI guild recently asked us to help them with gold to transfer on another server, since they felt the current WvW environment in SBI was not what they wanted. We don’t have a server fund, but I individually offered them 20 gold. True story bro, you can check it. Fortunately they changed their minds – they are great people to be around and good teachers.

Guilds and players are not just pawns in a game of power – they are friends and people we enjoy playing with.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

At least give a little more respect to the guild that was on your server before. No need to mock them.

/mock

Only thing scary about SoR is how stacked they are. Individually they pick off fine as free loot bags. But of course that’s a rare occasion.

I was picking some one off at the tail end of one of SoR’s zergs. Their entire zerg did a 180 and tried to come back for me. It was amusing.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

SBI BL last night was fun. To the 2 SoS 8 – 10 mans we ran into a couple times – nice fights. Hope you keep coming out.

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Azure Prower.8701

Also this thread is going so fast. Hard to keep up with it.

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

This thread is more exciting than WvW.

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

To the SoR who defended SBI garrison from around 11 to 1 am eastern on Saturday night.

The open field battle in front of garrison that lasted an hour and a half was the most fun I have had in WvW in the last 3-4 months. It was fun to be evenly matched for a brief moment, and I felt the fight swung both ways at different moments during the night.

We had decided to try an open field treb and the risk paid off, but I had not considered how much fun it would have resulted in.

Thanks for the great fights, and good luck in the future season.

-SBI commander, Canis Lupis.

I was there for that. Some interesting moments. Keep up the good fight.

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: grave of hearts.7830

grave of hearts.7830

As i said above.
I saw his respect for me when the first thing he did when he couldnt win was to blob.
Also saw his respect and his guild respect when they spended 5 hours swearing at me because they couldnt take a tower thinking it would never reach my ears.
Respect is hard to be given to any hypocrite that puts a smile infront of you yet he goes around cursing at you behind your back.
Also am not mocking,i am stateing the facts.
And i dont like bandwagoneers posting that we should be thanking god that theyr “scary” guild isnt on wvw atm.

And as far the other post taunting to go in and defend,no thanks.
Too many people pestering me to not upgrade towers so we can tank the score and too many duped omegas on the loose.
Its not a rare sight to see a blob drag 20 omegas against a paper tower because they got repeleled once.
Oh wait……thats what sor did in our previous match up wasnt it?
Repeled once,brought 20 omegas and theyr blob against a paper overlook because they didnt want theyr karma train to have a stop to actually fight.
Classy as usual dem SoR’s.
Not to mention 2v1 and spawncamp within the first 5 mins of this match up,cant get more classy than that.

SoS Defence and Emergency commander
If you see a gear above my head……run
If you see me Offline,its totaly not a trap

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: JetLu.1874

JetLu.1874

I might sympathize if it wasn’t SoS saying this. It’s like the pot calling the kettle black. This may even be you doing the exact same thing to us a few months ago. Anyways, your mindless horde of Oceanic zombies would hit all of our towers and keep in EB with a map queue and we held our corner repeatedly because all you could do was kitten rams down on gates.

You hit the nail on the head, Radioactive. It just boggles my mind, why one server accuses another server of doing something and the server who is doing the accusing does the exact same thing. This is in every matchup. Quit with the accusations and show each other respect for the hard battles they encounter and for trying to figure out a better strategy to down the opponent. I read a lot about PUGS. I guess I am a PUG since I don’t belong to a WvW guild, but I have fun in WvW. PUGS aren’t that bad, so quit giving them a bad rap.

Attachments:

Crappy WvW player, but I try. SBI

(edited by JetLu.1874)

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gahzirra.8639

Gahzirra.8639

When facing SoS (BP) their SEA/Oceanic time was crazy strong waking up to see 600 ppt ticking, but I don’t see that this match up. I know SoR should have good coverage but SoS seems to be not gaining any during one of their strongest time zones?

Is SoS tanking or is SoR so much stronger at this time?

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Sugarific.8471

Miss Sugarific.8471

See?

We can all be friends if we try. :P

Attachments:

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Azure Prower.8701

When facing SoS (BP) their SEA/Oceanic time was crazy strong waking up to see 600 ppt ticking, but I don’t see that this match up. I know SoR should have good coverage but SoS seems to be not gaining any during one of their strongest time zones?

Is SoS tanking or is SoR so much stronger at this time?

You tell me.

http://mos.millenium.org/na

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: JetLu.1874

JetLu.1874

See?

Do I see WilberX.

Attachments:

Crappy WvW player, but I try. SBI

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Sugarific.8471

Miss Sugarific.8471

See?

Do I see WilberX.

That’s him. The one and only. =P

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brutus.5732

Brutus.5732

To those complaining about blobs just try to have fun this week and accept you may see more goofing around than serious play (e.g. T3 structures with no siege or scouts is not normal).

Personally, I’ve levelled an asura necro to 20 so far (in pve, I hate up-levels in WvW).

10/11 SoR/SBI/SoS

in Match-ups

Azure.8412

/mock

Only thing scary about SoR is how stacked they are. Individually they pick off fine as free loot bags. But of course that’s a rare occasion.

I was picking some one off at the tail end of one of SoR’s zergs. Their entire zerg did a 180 and tried to come back for me. It was amusing.

Not always the reason, but most of SoR doesn’t run roaming builds and run team builds. That’s Why they’re so easy to kill 1 on 1. I know you think You’re an elite.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.