Good fights on the map SOR tonight.
Thank you for your hospitality and your welcome JQ

ToHuBoHu

(edited by Minaus.4586)

10/18: JQ/SoR/BG (Gold League Round 1)

in Match-ups

Posted by: ZilentNight.5089

ZilentNight.5089

There are still 26 hours left and the scores are still very close, based on how its played anyone can take the number 1 spot. Will ofc be much harder for JQ at this point, due to being so far back the entire week. (Nice double teaming ofc)
So question now remains does SOR want #1 or will they let BG simply walk away with it? If I was in SOR, i would definately try to close that 6K points gap, it is still doable if you play your cards right.
With that said, amazing fights overall, I hope this one is a nail biter to the very end.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Monsoon.2589

Monsoon.2589

We at JQ know you all are teaming us and we will still triumph on the weekdays. Proof we are the real number one.

Nice double teaming ofc

Ok, here’s a hint: It has something to do with JQ and JQ being the only server that can claim that it has been the most relevant server in all of T1.

The only thing JQ can claim is having the most egotistic and self centered players commenting on the forum giving the whole server a bad rep. The only server that is relevant! How can you not see the self importance and snobbery in comments like this.

JQ has always believed it was number one and the best server in wvw…3rd place this week? With this attitude you do not deserve anything else than 3rd place

(edited by Monsoon.2589)

in Match-ups

Posted by: hints.8036

hints.8036

Footage from earlier today. JQ pugs led by MERC commander Tarkus.

Death of BG (3 min)
http://www.twitch.tv/risenfall/c/3135248

Our fail attempt at SoR’s hill in BG BL (didn’t wipe though! 20 min)
http://www.twitch.tv/risenfall/c/3135325

http://twitch.tv/risenfall (delayed stream)

Lvl80(Rank) – Eng(362) Necro(245) Mes(245) Thief(131) Guard(131) Ele(29)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

BG tricked SOR to be their lapdawgs and spanked JQ hard over the weekend. Now BG realizes how close SOR is to sniping the win from them, they decided to smack their well behave dawgs. The same spanking SOR is feeling now is what BG and SOR have done to JQ for the most of the week. In the future, maybe SOR stop playing the puppy to BG and bite their master hard?

‘Lapdawgs’ don’t end the week with a 5k lead. Continue QQ’ing, JQ. I have never liked JQ because it always took advantage of the BG/SoR rivalry and you are doing it again with this post. When we all que up all 4 maps, JQ comes in dead last, says alot about the server.

Has it ever occurred to you that there may be a slight, I know this is shocking, rivalry between all 3 servers? All 3 of our servers go through pretty good lengths to see how bad we can screw each other over non-stop. I think it’s pretty awesome!

There is a rivalry between all 3 servers, but the BG/SoR rivalry has always overshadowed other ones, and JQ has blatantly taken advantage of it.

I don’t know if anyone told you this, but you seem slow, so I’ll help you out. There’s this mentality, call it a 1-sided rivalry among all NA servers that have played in T1. A certain rivalry that stretches back all the way to beta. Have you figured it out yet? No?

Ok, here’s a hint: It has something to do with JQ and JQ being the only server that can claim that it has been the most relevant server in all of T1.

Still not got it? It’s ok we’re all on NA servers, perhaps you’re from the States, you’re in luck. We have these programs to help the mentally inclined citizens.

Well in short, the mentality that everyone hates JQ overshadows any of your pety server v server rivalries. Has it ever occurred to you that you’re actually being overshadowed by JQ? Since you like to quote and bring up the past, where was BG, or where was SoR in 2012? Oh wait….it took them awhile to become relevant…..

There’s a saying, don’t bite the hand that feeds, now stand still and bend over please.

This is a troll post right? And SoR and BG worked from lower tiers, sor especially. JQ was always a night stacked server which pvdoored to victory. Now that you can’t pvdoor, you are in dead last. I don’t know what JQ has offered in the past, but it must have been something very good to be able to entice so many guilds before every big wvw change.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

SoR should stack more if they don’t want to get double teamed. What happened the last two nights was an improvement, and probably at least locked JQ out of 1st place. It allowed BG to hold onto the lead despite JQ’s PPT during SEA/OC. 300-200-100 is always better than the 400-100-100 that was happening.

JQ used a similar strategy to leech points (and split the PPT 300-200-100) rather than 2v1’ing SoR’s NA with BG for several matches months ago. As I recall, SoR scoffed at the idea that BG was being 2v1’d.

BG couldn’t hold its weight during NA, and were a more appealing target. SoR seems to be in the same boat in SEA/OC.

Also less than 10k difference can be made up if BG and SoR aren’t vigilant. JQ’s new SEA/OC has closed that gap easily before.

(edited by UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

Plenty of posts to troll, but I think I’ll just leave it at: Holy kitten this is intense!

The fights, the PvF, the politics, the map tactics…. It’s just so beautiful.

Cod is .. Is speechless?? What is this madness?!?!

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mr Ko Killer.7206

Mr Ko Killer.7206

This is a troll post right? And SoR and BG worked from lower tiers, sor especially. JQ was always a night stacked server which pvdoored to victory. Now that you can’t pvdoor, you are in dead last. I don’t know what JQ has offered in the past, but it must have been something very good to be able to entice so many guilds before every big wvw change.

Only a troll would reply to another troll, that’s basically Trollnomics 101, but your slow so I’ll let that slide.

You keep saying we’re in last place, in fact you point that out in every week’s thread, I don’t know if you know this, but JQ took #1 server spot prior to the start of the season I also recall us beating SoR and BG 3 or 4 weeks ago too….I guess it’s tough to admit you got beat by the “dead last” server…., I don’t blame you, I really wish we could find a cure for slow people….but it’s hard ya know? And, I don’t understand, when did PvD stop? The day doesn’t end at the end of your prime time you know, SEA time and today in EU, all I did was walk into a lot of your towers… I don’t recall PvDing in NA since probably March during JQ/SoR/BG matchups….

I don’t know man, I want to be your friend, but I think we have to call off this relationship, It’s not you…well I lied, it is you.

Jade Quarry’s TrollMaster General| Generation Of Legends [EviL] Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

We at JQ know you all are teaming us and we will still triumph on the weekdays. Proof we are the real number one.

Nice double teaming ofc

The only thing JQ can claim is having the most egotistic and self centered players commenting on the forum giving the whole server a bad rep. The only server that is relevant! How can you not see the self importance and snobbery in comments like this.

JQ has always believed it was number one and the best server in wvw…3rd place this week? With this attitude you do not deserve anything else than 3rd place

It seems you can not handle our trolls? Its ok, it will all be over soon.

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wilco.1458

Wilco.1458

This was such a great matchup until SoR gave up.

Play to win SoR, don’t play for second. This is a disgrace.

http://www.twitch.tv/drwilco
Wilco Tango Foxtrot #lifting #hardwork

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

Also to clarify, there has been absolutely no ORGANIZED 2v1 on SoR or any other server for that matter. 2v1’s happen, it however does not mean it is organized. Same situation with SoR on JQ earlier in the week. SoR was giving us a good pounding in the early week and although it did turn into a 2v1 as time passed (BG would see the swords in JQ territory for a while and take our stuff for ppt purposes.) It was not organized, or at least I hope.

For the people complaining about it, come on now how long have you guys been playing WvW? 2v1’s happen all the time organized or unorganized.

/rant over

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hammerguard.9834

Hammerguard.9834

WTH happened in EB?!

… I still want tengu.

in Match-ups

Mr Ko Killer.7206

Nice double teaming ofc

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/JQ-3-easy-weeks-in-schedule-SOR-1-and-BG-1

I don’t know, I guess BG and SoR seem to believe they have more importance in Gold League than Maguuma/Tarnished Coast/SoS I guess your the exception to the rule and your all saints now, with absolutely no self entitlement whatsoever.

Remember, the one who self proclaims himself a saint is usually the one that’s willing to throw Tiny Tim off a cliff. . Balls in your court, Go!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

I see a sea of tears everywhere……

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

in Match-ups

Kreen.3925

BG tricked SOR to be their lapdawgs and spanked JQ hard over the weekend. Now BG realizes how close SOR is to sniping the win from them, they decided to smack their well behave dawgs. The same spanking SOR is feeling now is what BG and SOR have done to JQ for the most of the week. In the future, maybe SOR stop playing the puppy to BG and bite their master hard?

‘Lapdawgs’ don’t end the week with a 5k lead. Continue QQ’ing, JQ. I have never liked JQ because it always took advantage of the BG/SoR rivalry and you are doing it again with this post. When we all que up all 4 maps, JQ comes in dead last, says alot about the server.

Has it ever occurred to you that there may be a slight, I know this is shocking, rivalry between all 3 servers? All 3 of our servers go through pretty good lengths to see how bad we can screw each other over non-stop. I think it’s pretty awesome!

There is a rivalry between all 3 servers, but the BG/SoR rivalry has always overshadowed other ones, and JQ has blatantly taken advantage of it.

I don’t know if anyone told you this, but you seem slow, so I’ll help you out. There’s this mentality, call it a 1-sided rivalry among all NA servers that have played in T1. A certain rivalry that stretches back all the way to beta. Have you figured it out yet? No?

Still not got it? It’s ok we’re all on NA servers, perhaps you’re from the States, you’re in luck. We have these programs to help the mentally inclined citizens.

Well in short, the mentality that everyone hates JQ overshadows any of your pety server v server rivalries. Has it ever occurred to you that you’re actually being overshadowed by JQ? Since you like to quote and bring up the past, where was BG, or where was SoR in 2012? Oh wait….it took them awhile to become relevant…..

There’s a saying, don’t bite the hand that feeds, now stand still and bend over please.

Going for the TrollMaster General Title? I’ll fight you for it

I fight for JQ.

in Match-ups

Kreen.3925

Why do people lie?

I don’t know, ever tried looking in a mirror?

I fight for JQ.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

Why do people lie?

I don’t know, ever tried looking in a mirror?

Trying too hard for the title, bro.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aerial Melodies.4938

Aerial Melodies.4938

The best part about the crying over the league match ups? All these bags coming out of those 160* man blobs. Keep ‘em coming, ladies and gents… I’d appreciate having a legendary funded entirely off your bodies (someone drop that precursor for me and not my guildmate next time!).

I’m gonna pop that queue, get 20 bags in my pocket…!

*based on the best guesstimates of what a “full queue” is.

Ele for Hire

in Match-ups

Mr Ko Killer.7206

Going for the TrollMaster General Title? I’ll fight you for it

That title requires one to have no existing social life, an endless supply of Coke (cola, drugs are bad), and a vast knowledge of absolutely nothing….I think I’m ready, put me in coach!

in Match-ups

Posted by: SleepingDragon.1596

SleepingDragon.1596

Looks like SOR trying to fight for 2nd place. GJ BG, you showed SOR who’s the master.

-S o S-

in Match-ups

Posted by: Corran.4957

Corran.4957

Looks like SOR trying to fight for 2nd place. GJ BG, you showed SOR who’s the master.

SoR knows their master.. it is themselves. Afteral take tonight as an example. JQ help BG get waypointed hills back in the BG bl… 2minutes later a message recieved saying “We wont attack your holdings now, we want hills if you want to help” (pretty much what they said).

Our response? Smash BG left right and centre leaving them only their garrison whilst also beating up a bunch of JQ too.
Sure there were some near wipes/almost full wipes of us too against some the odds but still we make our own decisions

in Match-ups

SleepingDragon.1596

SoR knows their master.. it is themselves. Afteral take tonight as an example. JQ help BG get waypointed hills back in the BG bl… 2minutes later a message recieved saying “We wont attack your holdings now, we want hills if you want to help” (pretty much what they said).

Our response? Smash BG left right and centre leaving them only their garrison whilst also beating up a bunch of JQ too.
Sure there were some near wipes/almost full wipes of us too against some the odds but still we make our own decisions

Not what my friend from the NSA said. They said BG commanded SOR to do their dirty work while BG work on their dailies…

-S o S-

in Match-ups

Posted by: Corran.4957

Corran.4957

Aye, but since when have the NSA ever been useful in detecting the real truth, and not the truth as they want it

in Match-ups

Posted by: Slayer Lord.5023

Slayer Lord.5023

The other night in BGBL Bay, BG helped Sor take it by guarding the wall. Hours later on JQBL, BG helped us take Bay from Sor. Both times have either screenshots or videos of it. Looks like BG is trying to play master to me.

Jade Quarry Server

[DARK]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bear on the job.6273

Bear on the job.6273

So here’s the way the week has gone:

• BG and SOR know JQ has an easy schedule for the rest of the season, so they both double teamed JQ from reset to Wed. Forcing JQ to 3rd is the best chance at preventing them from getting 1st at the end of the season.
  • JQ defends as best it can, and Wed night starts making offensive pushes on SOR, seeing as they are in 2nd, and JQ can only hope to edge them out.
  • BG notices JQ attacks on SOR, starts attacking SOR as well to widen the gap, ensuring their 1st place position this week. Still wants JQ to come in 3rd though, so eases off when JQ gets close to SOR.

JQ seems to be the toughest of the 3 servers at this point, since they have been withstanding the 2v1 for the majority of the week. The 2v1 is the logical thing to do, as a 2nd place position for JQ at the end of this week gives them a good chance at 1st by the end of the season.

BG and SOR are interchangeable. They were both swapping 1st/2nd positions all week, and which ever one was in second place by Tues/Wed when JQ made its push, that’s the one that would remain there.

I’m happy the scores have remained very close all week, and there have been plenty of bags all around.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shawker.9587

Shawker.9587

BG if you can barely hold off SoR with another T1 server teaming up with you (I am mean like knocking down walls for each other, camping waypoints while other caps)

Say next week. Who is gonna be there for you. Have fun now because in a little over 24 hours you wont have a second Q’d zerg on each map holding your jock.

Basically what happened is the 1st 36 hours or so the there doubleteams, but every was equally getting it (basically you were doubleteamed on your homemap and who had SM on EBG was doubleteamed) SoR jumped out to a 10k lead on JQ and 4k lead on by early sunday, at that pace it was going to be a smooth win. You started doubleteaming Sunday through Wed but it was not as blatant and was constant. Then when you saw that even with that SoR still had a 3k lead on BG and 11k on JQ you got in bed together. Its cute, and like I said enjoy it for the next 24 hour or so.

OMFG you are scary kid, better i find a good spot to hide. PFFF!!
The thing is, all 3 server have faced 2v1 then stop crying about it ppl and will win who can hold better when it happens

Server: Blackgate
Profession: Dolyak Ass Kicker

(edited by Shawker.9587)

in Match-ups

SleepingDragon.1596

Aye, but since when have the NSA ever been useful in detecting the real truth, and not the truth as they want it

The NSA detects the them all and knows them all. It’s what the government choose to disclose that dictates to everyone else what is the real truth and what not. Btw, did BG send any gold from that war chest to their lackey followers? If I were you, I would demand some now.

-S o S-

(edited by SleepingDragon.1596)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

There’s nothing wrong with 2v1. It’s natural and expected.

My only issue is if you decide to 2v1 and it’s to the detriment of 2/3 servers.

JQ and BG deciding to team up against SoR does nothing for BG but guarantee their win in week 1. But that also pushes up JQ to a guaranteed 2nd place finish at a minimum.

So instead of mindlessly 2v1, BG, ask yourself. Do you want to win the battle and lose the war?

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/

in Match-ups

SleepingDragon.1596

JQ and BG deciding to team up against SoR does nothing for BG but guarantee their win in week 1. But that also pushes up JQ to a guaranteed 2nd place finish at a minimum.

So instead of mindlessly 2v1, BG, ask yourself. Do you want to win the battle and lose the war?

LOL. Sounds like a mind game. You’re trying to fool your master and have them let you guys get close enough where you can snipe that win away from BG?

-S o S-

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

This JQ guy is desperate for the finisher prize…. love it!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tzamen.5328

Tzamen.5328

This JQ guy is desperate for the finisher prize…. love it!

This guy thinks he’s cool! Lol!

[TNO] Guardian
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiff.8157

Kiff.8157

What most of you don’t know is that, last night before OCX/SEA timezone began, JQ Chinese players had a big shout-out to JQ players and maybe to BG asian players as well. “Focus on SOR for every single moment, let BG have #1. This is not helping BG. This is survival. This is war and nothing is unfair in a war.”

Apparently after having analyse all possible combinations of winning, BG is unlikely to win the next three weeks and SOR is going to have three free wins as JQ does. That being said, BG is never a threat to them but SOR is. So it is okay for BG to get #1 this week but beat SOR to third is the ideal way for JQ to increase their winning odds at the moment.

But hey, what they don’t know is, SOR and BG both want #1 and JQ #3 the moment the league schedule came out. We all know what is the priority don’t we?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jorjeis.2169

Jorjeis.2169

Lol I go away for 6 months, come back and it’s the same old stuff, people QQing about 2v1.

I don’t know if y’all struggle with math or what but in a 3 sided fight someone is always going to be 2v1ed. Suck it up cupcakes.

Member of [KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Mr Ko Killer.7206

What most of you don’t know is that, last night before OCX/SEA timezone began, JQ Chinese players had a big shout-out to JQ players and maybe to BG asian players as well. “Focus on SOR for every single moment, let BG have #1. This is not helping BG. This is survival. This is war and nothing is unfair in a war.”

Apparently after having analyse all possible combinations of winning, BG is unlikely to win the next three weeks and SOR is going to have three free wins as JQ does. That being said, BG is never a threat to them but SOR is. So it is okay for BG to get #1 this week but beat SOR to third is the ideal way for JQ to increase their winning odds at the moment.

But hey, what they don’t know is, SOR and BG both want #1 and JQ #3 the moment the league schedule came out. We all know what is the priority don’t we?

What’s funny is how everyone decides the outcome of the next 7 weeks, at the very start. I can’t wait for an upset, SoR thinks they got a guaranteed 5 wins outside of weeks fighting JQ. If I ran a poll last reset, I bet all the populations outside BG wouldn’t even think BG would be in 1st right now. Everyone trying to justify their reason for trying to tag up a 2v1, well here we go time to join the club, hey guess what SoR? If BG wins this round, JQ can still get 2nd place final week and still win. regardless of 2nd or 3rd this week. OPPS did I just say that? Alright guys, you know what time it is….2v1! gogogogogo!!!

in Match-ups

Kiff.8157

What’s funny is how everyone decides the outcome of the next 7 weeks, at the very start. I can’t wait for an upset, SoR thinks they got a guaranteed 5 wins outside of weeks fighting JQ. If I ran a poll last reset, I bet all the populations outside BG wouldn’t even think BG would be in 1st right now. Everyone trying to justify their reason for trying to tag up a 2v1, well here we go time to join the club, hey guess what SoR? If BG wins this round, JQ can still get 2nd place final week and still win. regardless of 2nd or 3rd this week. OPPS did I just say that? Alright guys, you know what time it is….2v1! gogogogogo!!!

Careful what you are saying because none from SOR or BG is predicting the outcome of the remaining weeks especially SORvBG weeks but your far east Warlord did. Everything I posted above all came from your dear servermates who have already confirmed BG will be #3 in this league

Edited:- confirmed BG is #3 at the very start. Funny right?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Diehard.1432

Diehard.1432

And this is why it’s very important for Sanctum of Rall and Blackgate for Jade Quarry to come 3rd if we want any chance.

Lol, look at all the trouble just to convince one another to 2v1. LOVE IT!

Garuda X, lvl 80 human Siamoth Ranger JQ SEA
[VaL]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cirus.5748

Cirus.5748

And this is why it’s very important for Sanctum of Rall and Blackgate for Jade Quarry to come 3rd if we want any chance.

Attachments:

Vanguard Of Exiled Mercenaries – Blackgate

in Match-ups

scootshoot.6583

Pssst, Blackgate oceanic & sea are oblivious to this chart and the long term strategy for leagues.

That said, every commander is gonna do their own thing as the posters here while vocal will always represent the minority when it comes to influencing the masses in a 24/7 battle.

(edited by scootshoot.6583)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gordok.2146

Gordok.2146

So that now that BG and SOR have shown that they have zero honor or sportsmanship what’s first place really mean? GG E-Games lol right. I was fine with the 2-1 at start because it was pretty balanced overall after the weekend, this is certainly a completely different thing. Either way we’ve been in tougher places before during our time in T-1 since release.

(edited by Gordok.2146)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zero.5034

Zero.5034

I’m glad to see how little faith SoR and BG have in their own servers =) so what you’re basically saying, is that because JQ is stronger than both of you, that your ONLY chance to win this season is to 2v1 JQ every chance you get? I’ll take that as a compliment, though a server having to openly try to force a 2v1 on the forums kinda shows you how weak they are don’t you think? Do you honestly believe that BG or SoR deserve to call themselves the “top” server if they continuously rely on each other to try to keep JQ in third? Even after an entire week of this failed logic JQ is still right on your heels. Kinda shows you who the true number 1 server is doesn’kitten

Warden Streicher [AoS]

in Match-ups

scootshoot.6583

So that now that BG and SOR have shown that they have zero honor or sportsmanship what’s first place really mean? GG E-Games lol right. I was fine with the 2-1 at start because it was pretty balanced overall after the weekend, this is certainly a completely different thing. Either way as the only non transfer server to be in T1 since start we wont give up.

Relax. Your offshift non NA timezones are still at work/school getting ready for their prime time just as you are ready to goto sleep. The ppt will reverse itself soon enough.

in Match-ups

scootshoot.6583

I’m glad to see how little faith SoR and BG have in their own servers =) so what you’re basically saying, is that because JQ is stronger than both of you, that your ONLY chance to win this season is to 2v1 JQ every chance you get? I’ll take that as a compliment, though a server having to openly try to force a 2v1 on the forums kinda shows you how weak they are don’t you think? Do you honestly believe that BG or SoR deserve to call themselves the “top” server if they continuously rely on each other to try to keep JQ in third? Even after an entire week of this failed logic JQ is still right on your heels. Kinda shows you who the true number 1 server is doesn’kitten

JQ has the EZ mode league schedule, no one can deny this and in fact long term JQ players would agree as well. If you don’t see that by now, you must be a new transfer to T1 in which case, welcome to Tier 1 bro!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

I’m glad to see how little faith SoR and BG have in their own servers =) so what you’re basically saying, is that because JQ is stronger than both of you, that your ONLY chance to win this season is to 2v1 JQ every chance you get

Nope. People are saying because of the SCHEDULE given to us by on high, the only way to make all 7 weeks still mean something in terms of competition is to not allow JQ to score well in a SoR-BG-JQ matchup. Any other result will give JQ an easy win for the entire season one.

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

in Match-ups

scootshoot.6583

I’m glad to see how little faith SoR and BG have in their own servers =) so what you’re basically saying, is that because JQ is stronger than both of you, that your ONLY chance to win this season is to 2v1 JQ every chance you get

Nope. People are saying because of the SCHEDULE given to us by on high, the only way to make all 7 weeks still mean something in terms of competition is to not allow JQ to score well in a SoR-BG-JQ matchup. Any other result will give JQ an easy win for the entire season one.

This ^^

in Match-ups

Kiff.8157

Lol, look at all the trouble just to convince one another to 2v1. LOVE IT!

Anyways, why bother? Winning this week doesn’t mean it’s all good for BG/SOR, it is just to reset the league so every server is on the same starting line.
It depends how well you imagine every possible outcome and take them into account. You may have to lose certain week to avoid 24 hours 2v1 in the final week. You may have to win all weeks to avoid 2v1 later if you win the first week because surely you will be the target of 2v1. If BG can’t win the league and JQ/SOR is in compete of #1, JQ is most likely the target in the final week.

Let the favour kid of momma win the game or tell him that every kid deserves a candy?

in Match-ups

Mr Ko Killer.7206

Let the favour kid of momma win the game or tell him that every kid deserves a candy?

By your logic, neither JQ, SoR, or BG should win, it should be our other competitors, the forgotten T2.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kauza.6751

Kauza.6751

Then looks like Anet has little faith in JQ so they decided to throw in a couple of easy matches for them.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Then looks like Anet has little faith in JQ so they decided to throw in a couple of easy matches for them.

Attachments:

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Kiff.8157

By your logic, neither JQ, SoR, or BG should win, it should be our other competitors, the forgotten T2.

Really, what?
It isn’t that SOR/BG/JQ are being favoured over SOS/MAG/TC, the players favour the top 3 over them. Totally different situations. Why don’t you transfer to TC/SOS/MAG to balance the group up and let them have a chance to get the candy as well? Nonsense theory.

And why did you delete your post? I was ready to reply.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Akkadian.7206

Akkadian.7206

Everyone has been getting 2v1’d over the course of the week. However, different timezones focus different targets. No servers, I repeat, NO servers have been focused for a full 24hrs 100%. For example, during most of early SEA and into EU today on EB, BG was focused by SoR and JQ without even having SMC. Of course that later changed and we all saw what happened there. Ouchtown!

Moving on~

The release of the league matchups over the span of the next 7 weeks has been talked about and beaten like a dead horse for forever. The simple fact is that JQ face neither SoR OR BG for THREE weeks while the latter will be continually facing one another, which will in all likelihood burn out the forces, because lets face it, we’re human and have lives outside of the game like jobs, school, etc. This already gives JQ an edge by not only giving their forces a break, but pretty much hand-feeding them three first place finishes (15pts.) with not so much competition outside of maybe the NA timezone (give them hell, T2!). So strategically speaking, its in the others T1 servers best interests for the sake of trying to balance an already unbalanced league, to force JQ into 3rd during the “big three” matchup’s to give said servers a higher chance at first place at the end of the season. It’s not so much BG and SoR having little faith in their servers as much as BG and SoR being forced into the predicament thanks to ANeT’s less than stellar matchmaking.

I hope this cleared up a few things. I can’t speak directly for SoR, but I don’t think anyone fears JQ. I know for certain the NA timezone doesn’t.

Blackgate