10/18: JQ/SoR/BG (Gold League Round 1)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mr Ko Killer.7206

Mr Ko Killer.7206

Let the favour kid of momma win the game or tell him that every kid deserves a candy?

By your logic, neither JQ, SoR, or BG should win, it should be our other competitors, the forgotten T2.

Really, what?
It isn’t that SOR/BG/JQ are being favoured over SOS/MAG/TC, the players favour the top 3 over them. Totally different situations. Why don’t you transfer to TC/SOS/MAG to balance the group up and let them have a chance to get the candy as well? Nonsense theory.

And why did you delete your post? I was ready to reply.

So, what your saying going by your first line, is that, it isn’t that t1 is being favoured over t2, but then you say that they are being favoured. Please, explain your logic.

I don’t believe in everyone getting a piece of candy, either you’re strong enough to survive or your not, Darwinism at it’s finest. But you’re the one that suggested, so why don’t you go to t2?

Jade Quarry’s TrollMaster General| Generation Of Legends [EviL] Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Norr.7680

Norr.7680

All that gold spent, all the chest beating before the Leagues..Now all the make me feel good JQ videos of a few battles they won….and

Your still in 3rd place all you need to know.

BeastGate Traveler – New Guy in KnT

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brutus.5732

Brutus.5732

double team + spies + hack down our ts server gg BG and SoR
real t1 server JQ only

You JQ martyrs are funny, there was only one formal 2v1 this week and it wasn’t against JQ.

I’m sure JQ thinks there is a 2v1 against them right now but look at the map:

JQBL: 2v1 against SOR
BGBL: Standard border everyone has their corners but BG only owned their garrison a little while ago.
SORBL: Was 2v1 against JQ Hills, not sure since
EB: Was a nasty 2v1 against JQ but back to standard map

When you see the same behaviour across all maps you know something is up.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Diehard.1432

Diehard.1432

All that gold spent, all the chest beating before the Leagues..Now all the make me feel good JQ videos of a few battles they won….and

I am scared. I can feel the trembling from your chest thumping. Let me taste your blood

Garuda X, lvl 80 human Siamoth Ranger JQ SEA
[VaL]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiff.8157

Kiff.8157

Let the favour kid of momma win the game or tell him that every kid deserves a candy?

By your logic, neither JQ, SoR, or BG should win, it should be our other competitors, the forgotten T2.

Really, what?
It isn’t that SOR/BG/JQ are being favoured over SOS/MAG/TC, the players favour the top 3 over them. Totally different situations. Why don’t you transfer to TC/SOS/MAG to balance the group up and let them have a chance to get the candy as well? Nonsense theory.

So, what your saying going by your first line, is that, it isn’t that t1 is being favoured over t2, but then you say that they are being favoured. Please, explain your logic.

I don’t believe in everyone getting a piece of candy, either you’re strong enough to survive or your not, Darwinism at it’s finest. But you’re the one that suggested, so why don’t you go to t2?

Seriously, what?
Okay, new kid in town. First of all, welcome to T1.

I am gonna teach, I mean explain 1 by 1.
1) You mentioned T2 should be winning gold league (I don’t understand your theory) because they are not favoured by Anets I suppose. So my reply is – Anets did not favour T1 over T2 because they are not even in the same level (no offense but number wise they really can’t compete). Why were you even comparing T one to T2? JQ is able to compete with SOR and BG and that’s why people think JQ is being favoured over BG and SOR.

2) I said they were being favoured by players because everyone choose the BIG 3. “players” you understand? P-L-A-Y-E-R-S not A-N-E-T-S

Darwinism huh, glad you said that. Totally agree and that’s why 2v1 against JQ is happening this week. Show us you deserve three free wins and win this league. But do remember to remind your SEA friends to stop asking BG to 2v1 SOR. The strongest survives.

Edited : T one to T2, = kitten, how weird

(edited by Kiff.8157)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Slomoshun.6317

Slomoshun.6317

So that now that BG and SOR have shown that they have zero honor or sportsmanship what’s first place really mean? GG E-Games lol right. I was fine with the 2-1 at start because it was pretty balanced overall after the weekend, this is certainly a completely different thing. Either way we’ve been in tougher places before during our time in T-1 since release.

Were you stuck in queue for 90% of the NA matchup thus far?

2-1 went way further than “over the weekend”.

in Match-ups

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

Hello all,

Here is a video from our Monday night wvw, made by CJ. Despite forum talk [SG] (at least) has been 90% focused on fighting Black Gate this week. They have provided the most consistent open field battles for us, and we thank you. We will most likely attack SoR tonight since we haven’t truly attacked them since Sunday. Without further adooooo:

Shadow Gypsies vs Black Gate and Sanctum

http://youtu.be/g5WpEk0HxPQ

See you tonight =)

(p.s. thanks for all those that post videos)

thanks for the video, Mance! haha, loved how your skills would keep not firing in the hills fight. : (((

also, who did the artwork for the map/chat censors? i think i’ve seen the quaggan before. the Sylvari looks awesome.

and wtb more vids from this week pls!

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Norr.7680

Norr.7680

I am scared. I can feel the trembling from your chest thumping. Let me taste your blood

I speak reality and you speak what?

BeastGate Traveler – New Guy in KnT

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

JQ… can you get Agg off SoS and back to JQ? That 35 man “skill” group they run is really annoying…

Sorry we don’t want them anymore.

A poster from another thread described AGG perfectly.

AGG = Glory chasers

But what I like is that AGG says they go where they please and have no allegiance to anyone. I much prefer a person who is honest upfront than dishonest. Just like how im going be honest and say i cant play tonight because theres a bottle of valium and a a bottle of whisky starring at me tonight

Real recognize real?

lol i have no cluce what real recognise real means, mate

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Mr Ko Killer.7206

Really, what?

Seriously, what?
Okay, new kid in town. First of all, welcome to T1.

I am gonna teach, I mean explain 1 by 1.
1) You mentioned T2 should be winning gold league (I don’t understand your theory) because they are not favoured by Anets I suppose. So my reply is – Anets did not favour T1 over T2 because they are not even in the same level (no offense but number wise they really can’t compete). Why were you even comparing kitten T2? JQ is able to compete with SOR and BG and that’s why people think JQ is being favoured over BG and SOR.

2) I said they were being favoured by players because everyone choose the BIG 3. “players” you understand? P-L-A-Y-E-R-S not A-N-E-T-S

Darwinism huh, glad you said that. Totally agree and that’s why 2v1 against JQ is happening this week. Show us you deserve three free wins and win this league. But do remember to remind your SEA friends to stop asking BG to 2v1 SOR. The strongest survives.

Troll attempt succeeded, someone’s mad, Welcome to the Internet, Hi, I’m Ko and I’ll be your guide today, today we’ll learn about trolling.
I’ll teach you, I mean I’ll explain 1 by 1.

1) When someone basically just uses what you said against you in a post, don’t go for it, it’s bait. That’s how you’ll end up getting trolled, because eventually, you’ll crack from the insanity.

2.) When you reply to someone, keep your cool. Sweat it all out, and try not to get mad, really though, it’s not worth it man

3.) I said it once, i’ll say it again, don’t get mad. Seriously, if you do you got owned and the troll succeeds.

4.) Try to eat cubed cheese, sliced is fine. (random SpongeBob quote…Idk, the timing felt right to say it)

I hope I was of some help, now go out there you big lug.
One step closer to that title, you reading this Kreen?

Just to give you some help, because you are down right now, I’ll bite a little.

I don’t think you know this, you seem like you don’t have much of a social life, I don’t know…but in most sports brackets the top server gets a easier bracket than the rest, like say a college team ranked idk 1 will play against like rank 10 or something in their first match, while 2 will play say 6 or 8. So if you wanna complain about this, well…I’m sorry to say man but life really sucks

But what you’re saying is that, BG/SoR can’t win anything, without working together to beat the big ol’ scary JQ. I understand, we are tall, dark, hairy, and sometimes scary I’ll admit.

Why should our SEA not 2v1 you? The strong survives right, so if you survive it, you’ll only get cuts and bruises, so stop complaining. >:)

I hope you learned something, glad I could be your teacher.

EDIT: Did I say server? I mean’t team….silly Ko, server’s don’t play college sports!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Diehard.1432

Diehard.1432

Garuda X, lvl 80 human Siamoth Ranger JQ SEA
[VaL]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bear on the job.6273

Bear on the job.6273

Saying that JQ has been the target of 2v1 is not whining or complaining. It’s just the state of things this week. And it should be, because it’s the logical thing to do with the schedules for the rest of the season.

It is in BG and SOR’s best interest to 2v1 JQ this week, because it’s the best way for both of them to achieve 1st place. It sucks for JQ, but that’s just the way it is since JQ is the #1 seed. JQ has shown they are probably the toughest server though, keeping the score within 10k of first place.

Maybe next season, the schedule’s shouldn’t be revealed ahead of time, so we don’t get these persistent double-teams…

in Match-ups

Kiff.8157

Troll attempt succeeded, someone’s mad, Welcome to the Internet, Hi, I’m Ko and I’ll be your guide today, today we’ll learn about trolling.

1) When someone basically just uses what you said against you in a post, don’t go for it, it’s bait. That’s how you’ll end up getting trolled, because eventually, you’ll crack from the insanity.

2.) When you reply to someone, keep your cool. Sweat it all out, and try not to get mad, really though, it’s not worth it man

3.) I said it once, i’ll say it again, don’t get mad. Seriously, if you do you got owned and the troll succeeds.

4.) Try to eat cubed cheese, sliced is fine. (random SpongeBob quote…Idk, the timing felt right to say it)

I don’t think you know this, you seem like you don’t have much of a social life, I don’t know…but in most sports brackets the top server gets a easier bracket than the rest, like say a college team ranked idk 1 will play against like rank 10 or something in their first match, while 2 will play say 6 or 8. So if you wanna complain about this, well…I’m sorry to say man but life really sucks

But what you’re saying is that, BG/SoR can’t win anything, without working together to beat the big ol’ scary JQ. I understand, we are tall, dark, hairy, and sometimes scary I’ll admit.

Why should our SEA not 2v1 you? The strong survives right, so if you survive it, you’ll only get cuts and bruises, so stop complaining. >:)

EDIT: Did I say server? I mean’t team….silly Ko, server’s don’t play college sports!

Huh? How so am I mad? I was and am quite chuffed when reading your post. You are clearly living in your own world.
Point 1 – 4 I don’t really want to read basically you were pretending to be cool and disguised as a troll when someone pointed out your mistakes. So fake~~ If that ever considered a troll, you failed big time.

The next few paragraphs….well….

“Why should our SEA not 2v1 you? The strong survives right, so if you survive it, you’ll only get cuts and bruises, so stop complaining. >:)”

^ This, you did not read? I thought I said “stop asking BG to 2v1 SOR”, they are not 2v1 me. I am from BG. lol Biggest Fail Of The Year

Oh mama this is kittenly kitten hilarious! This explains why you don’t even understand any single point I said. I am laughing myself to death. R.I.P

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Ajax.4967

The Ajax.4967

btw who was the PLX comm who was at bay with GOF and SF? we all had a laugh when we saw you lost your pants from wiping so much

Evin Arris

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cirus.5748

Cirus.5748

Can the commanders on JQ please stop whispering the BG’s commanders to 2v1 SoR?

It’s pathetic

Vanguard Of Exiled Mercenaries – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Mr Ko Killer.7206

Huh? How so am I mad? I was and am quite chuffed when reading your post. You are clearly living in your own world.
Point 1 – 4 I don’t really want to read basically you were pretending to be cool and disguised as a troll when someone pointed out your mistakes. So fake~~ If that ever considered a troll, you failed big time.

The next few paragraphs….well….

“Why should our SEA not 2v1 you? The strong survives right, so if you survive it, you’ll only get cuts and bruises, so stop complaining. >:)”

^ This, you did not read? I thought I said “stop asking BG to 2v1 SOR”, they are not 2v1 me. I am from BG. lol Biggest Fail Of The Year

Oh mama this is kittenly kitten hilarious! This explains why you don’t even understand any single point I said. I am laughing myself to death. R.I.P

Aw, someone can repeat the same jabs the troll used! HE IS LEARNING, Good job Gold stars all around. I don’t know if you know this, well maybe you do. But you probably don’t but you really are mad, you seem tense, you should calm down sir.

Hardly Biggest Fail of the Year btw when you, I’ll use the word since you seem like a cool guy, kittenly don’t state what server your on because you’re afraid of being trolled by people.
So what else are you going to tell me? You seem to like to act all high and mighty all of a sudden, compared to your first two posts. I’d say your kittenly stupid :P

It’s the internet didn’t you know, we all live in our own worlds, it’s too bad your world seems to be as flawed as your logic.

Dude you are all over the place with what your typing… what did jq put in there cookies to get you over there O_O

Bro I swear they laced the cookies, and they didn’t even taste that good I would have totally preferred Snickerdoodle, but all they had was chocolate chip They made up for it when Jedsus showed me the light. I was totally sold.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

It’s pathetic

Well played good sir.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

It’s pathetic

You mean GoF can pm us asking it and its ok but when someone random does it we are pathetic.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: hints.8036

hints.8036

One hour ago, JQ (led by SF and pugs) paper’d SoR’s Bay WP in JQ BL. We had help from BG, but they are trying to backstab us in the end.

http://www.twitch.tv/risenfall/c/3136579 (20 min – this time I’m on my engineer to provide a more “grand overview” of the battle).

http://twitch.tv/risenfall (delayed stream)

Lvl80(Rank) – Eng(362) Necro(245) Mes(245) Thief(131) Guard(131) Ele(29)

in Match-ups

Nakoor.1980

It’s pathetic

You mean GoF can pm us asking it and its ok but when someone random does it we are pathetic.

50g to whoever golem rushes JQ’s Garri first!

in Match-ups

Cirus.5748

It’s pathetic

Done!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

It’s pathetic

I did not initiate this type of conversation. Ask the BG commanders that were online. In any case, my main objective was to push SoR a second day straight, yet I somehow ended up on home BL again. So, I pushed SoR from the moment I logged in to GW2.

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

(edited by Jedbacca.6297)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

SoR BL was fun tonight. I especially enjoyed the 5 trebs at Stargrove punching a hole in Hills, and then the JQ push through the hole ending exactly how you would expect it to.

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

in Match-ups

Nakoor.1980

It’s pathetic

Done!

Good luck my friend. When it is done message me. Thank you faithful friend.

in Match-ups

Cirus.5748

It’s pathetic

I did not initiate this type of conversation. Ask the BG commanders that were online. In any case, my main objective was to push SoR a second day straight, yet I somehow ended up on home BL again. So, I pushed SoR from the moment I logged in to GW2.

That doesn’t make sense.

Why would GoF approach you to 2v1 SoR if you are already pushing them for the entire day? They were asking you to do something you were already doing and you said no? (pushing SoR)

If what you’re saying is true, then GoF could 2v1 SoR whenever they wanted to, and they wouldn’t even need to ask.

A 2v1 on SoR would be a disadvantage to Blackgate, and an advantage to Jade Quarry.

What you’re claiming doesn’t add up.

It was the other way around buddy.

in Match-ups

Posted by: sielfiel.4692

sielfiel.4692

i dont know, but BG and SOR endured alot of 2v1 when JQ was the top dog.

thank you for training us JQ

#BelieveGate2013

Blackgate since day 1

in Match-ups

Nuked.2360

It’s pathetic

That doesn’t make sense.

Why would GoF approach you to 2v1 SoR if you are already pushing them for the entire day? They were asking you to do something you were already doing and you said no? (pushing SoR)

If what you’re saying is true, then GoF could 2v1 SoR whenever they wanted to, and they wouldn’t even need to ask.

A 2v1 on SoR would be a disadvantage to Blackgate, and an advantage to Jade Quarry.

GoF pm’d us two nights ago during late NA asking it. Same stuff happens every single night from one commander to the other. I know I’ve had pm’s about it before as well. It happens some people do it but it doesn’t reflect their server nor their guilds opinion. Just move on from it no need to have brought it up on the forums to begin with.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Best way to start a 2v1 pm the other commander and say they said their mother was fat, works every time.

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Mr Ko Killer.7206

It’s pathetic

That doesn’t make sense.

because you guys couldn’t hold your garrison against sor yesterday.
if anything sor taking advantage of you guys and they know they can slaughter you guys in a 1v1 match.
im guessing you forgetting each there was a 2v1 against jq sor would take bg garrison at the same time.

^This guy gets it.

in Match-ups

Nuked.2360

Best way to start a 2v1 pm the other commander and say they said their mother was fat, works every time.

Magikarp I heard Pryan said your mother was fat!

in Match-ups

Kiff.8157

Aw, someone can repeat the same jabs the troll used! HE IS LEARNING, Good job Gold stars all around. I don’t know if you know this, well maybe you do. But you probably don’t but you really are mad, you seem tense, you should calm down sir.

Hardly Biggest Fail of the Year btw when you, I’ll use the word since you seem like a cool guy, kittenly don’t state what server your on because you’re afraid of being trolled by people.
So what else are you going to tell me? You seem to like to act all high and mighty all of a sudden, compared to your first two posts. I’d say your kittenly stupid :P

It’s the internet didn’t you know, we all live in our own worlds, it’s too bad your world seems to be as flawed as your logic.

lol you mad?

I used to be called BG troll and I never hid or denied my home server. Did I? XD
It is not my fault you couldn’t guess my server from what I posted.
Anyways, you seem like blushed of embarrassment and started doing personal insult. That’s not cool XD

Chill chill we still have a long day to go

in Match-ups

Nakoor.1980

Magikarp I heard Pryan said your mother was fat!

Yes. She is, however that is just one more type of beauty. Karps I hope your mom is doing well.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Pryan, forever in my heart.

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

It’s pathetic

That doesn’t make sense.

I’m saying for you to ask your BG commanders and ask them if I had initiated a conversation with them to 2v1 SoR. I do not initiate conversations cross server like that. I’m pretty sure the rest of you commanders on both servers know that from gaming against me for over a year now.

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in Match-ups

Mr Ko Killer.7206

lol you mad?

I used to be called BG troll and I never hid or denied my home server. Did I? XD
Anyways, you seem like blushed of embarrassment and started doing personal insult. That’s not cool XD

Not going to lie, I’m sure many people have the title of BG troll, so you’re not really anything special…more like a commoner, so good try at attempting to look somewhat important. Personal insult, please…that’s not my style, I only speak what is true.

Ah don’t worry little buddy, I’ll still be here, just for you baby

in Match-ups

Nuked.2360

It’s pathetic

That doesn’t make sense.

I’m saying for you to ask your BG commanders and ask them if I had initiated a conversation with them to 2v1 SoR. I do not initiate conversations cross server like that. I’m pretty sure the rest of you commanders on both servers know that from gaming against me for over a year now.

Pretty sure the only time Jed’s ever communicated cross server was when hacker’s were aplenty near launch. We had a convo almost daily like hey this tower flipped cause of suspicious reasons we won’t hit it til it upgrades etc etc.

in Match-ups

Nakoor.1980

I don’t know how I feel about this.

in Match-ups

Kiff.8157

lol you mad?

Not going to lie, I’m sure many people have the title of BG troll, so you’re not really anything special…more like a commoner, so good try at attempting to look somewhat important. Personal insult, please…that’s not my style, I only speak what is true.

Ah don’t worry little buddy, I’ll still be here, just for you baby

You know what, I always believe people tend to twist words with own feelings unconsiously even if it carries no such meaning. I accept your compliment

Being honest is good for you. I myself is just a mere kitten when it comes to giving adjectives to others.

Anyways, I really think you are a very wise man and I really jealous of all the intelligence and thoughts you own. Most importantly you really deserve my respect for admitting being a troll and at the same time absorb all my kitten with dignity and magnanimity. Salute!

Edited: replace kitten with any word you want

(edited by Kiff.8157)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Now we know how world war 2 started :P

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: archeon.5349

archeon.5349

[TOHU] wanted to thank all the players who were following us yesterday (evening for us, afternoon for you I guess) on SoR BL. We were not really prepared (no access on public TS) but with you guys, we did a lot of great things during this short period.

And ty dear ennemies. The battles were kinda amazing, especially the one on the supply camp (10min battle?).

See you soon!

[PuL] PU de Luxe
Augury Rock

(edited by archeon.5349)

in Match-ups

Nuked.2360

[TOHU] wanted to thank all the players who were following us yesterday (evening for us, afternoon for you I guess) on SoR BL. We were not really prepared (no access on public TS) but with you guys, we did a lot of great things during this short period.

And ty dear ennemies. The battles were kinda amazing, especially the one on the supply camp (10min battle?).

See you soon!

I heard amazing things about you guys today Glad to have you and welcome to JQ!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

I don’t know how I feel about this.

Inc KarpsXPryan fanfic.

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

JQ and BG have been farmed to death for 5 hours inside BG BL Hills. How bad were the repair bills?

Worth it. The fights were awesome. JQ kept expecting BG to push in, but when BG pushed in they kept killing us. Fun either way.

Salutes to all SoR defending.

Yeah it was a really fun night out there defending, hills is my favorite objective to defend really. Props to HEL, RISE, DIE and the rallians that were there throughout the night on the job we all did working together to defend it

Not sure about before I pinned up. When I did I can definitely say we killed far more than were killed.

GO TO BREAD WOKS!

but that hills fight was amusing. I enjoyed when SoR got fed up with about 15 JQ players still running around Lords room and turned around to clear the room.

Cuddles .. Go to bread, you are drunk

punts shifty

I wish I was……. better then working!!!!! Lame laaaame work. Oh wells!!!!!!

GO TO BREAD SHIFTY!

How can one go to bread as one is at college? :O
:( atleast now i have a week of

Incoming more punts hehe

Tell cuddles to STFU!

Whoa dude .. Dude this is a friendly forum, leave the hate out!

punts him

Cuddles has to 1 v 1 me IRL for the the trouble.

punts Woks

Wok’s is just mad Shifty, cause I beat him in 1v1 IRL.

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Nuked.2360

JQ and BG have been farmed to death for 5 hours inside BG BL Hills. How bad were the repair bills?

Worth it. The fights were awesome. JQ kept expecting BG to push in, but when BG pushed in they kept killing us. Fun either way.

Salutes to all SoR defending.

Yeah it was a really fun night out there defending, hills is my favorite objective to defend really. Props to HEL, RISE, DIE and the rallians that were there throughout the night on the job we all did working together to defend it

Not sure about before I pinned up. When I did I can definitely say we killed far more than were killed.

GO TO BREAD WOKS!

but that hills fight was amusing. I enjoyed when SoR got fed up with about 15 JQ players still running around Lords room and turned around to clear the room.

Cuddles .. Go to bread, you are drunk

punts shifty

I wish I was……. better then working!!!!! Lame laaaame work. Oh wells!!!!!!

GO TO BREAD SHIFTY!

How can one go to bread as one is at college? :O
:( atleast now i have a week of

Incoming more punts hehe

Tell cuddles to STFU!

Whoa dude .. Dude this is a friendly forum, leave the hate out!

punts him

Cuddles has to 1 v 1 me IRL for the the trouble.

punts Woks

Wok’s is just mad Shifty, cause I beat him in 1v1 IRL.

Not shocked wok’s a light weight.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hammerguard.9834

Hammerguard.9834

Did not think babysitting servers was something that would happen. Proved me wrong, BG.

… I still want tengu.

in Match-ups

Posted by: DrFang.6721

DrFang.6721

???????????
??????

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shawker.9587

Shawker.9587

Did not think babysitting servers was something that would happen. Proved me wrong, BG.

Do you know who started “babysitting servers” thing? ANET

Let me check if you complained about it…

Hmmm, NO!

/laugh

Server: Blackgate
Profession: Dolyak Ass Kicker

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gully.7358

Gully.7358

Somebody has to take care of you guys, you ain’t doing it yourself.

Veretta • Guildleader of [oPP] Over Powered PeopleBlackgate
http://www.gw2opp.comhttp://www.youtube.com/user/oppveretta

in Match-ups

Posted by: archeon.5349

archeon.5349

See you soon!

I heard amazing things about you guys today Glad to have you and welcome to JQ!

Thank you. We hope we will do great things together

[PuL] PU de Luxe
Augury Rock

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brutus.5732

Brutus.5732

Woke up to a definite 2v1 vs JQ, the symmetry of all maps. I’m sure JQ has had some “great fights” during it.

Attachments: