10/18 SF/ET/DH(Round one... Fight!)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Storm Sunstarr.8470

Storm Sunstarr.8470

I finally hit 40k kills last night….(Too much time spent on ET and roaming on SF to have any more I guess). I may become a zergling again soon…

Congrats on your body count! I’m sitting on just shy of 47K kills myself, and it seems like the 50K mark is taking forever to get to. However, this matchup has been doing very well for my rank progression. My morning roaming before I need to bail out for work got me to rank 912 :P

Been a great week of fights DH and ET. Much respect!

Aurora Sunstarr, leader of Sunstarr Clan [Suns]
Sorrows Furnace
“Youth and strength can always be overcome by old age and treachery!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runamok.9638

Runamok.9638

I finally hit 40k kills last night….(Too much time spent on ET and roaming on SF to have any more I guess). I may become a zergling again soon…

Congrats on your body count! I’m sitting on just shy of 47K kills myself, and it seems like the 50K mark is taking forever to get to. However, this matchup has been doing very well for my rank progression. My morning roaming before I need to bail out for work got me to rank 912 :P

Been a great week of fights DH and ET. Much respect!

Are you sure you aren’t homeless? I am having a hard time with the whole going to work part of the statement. I am rank 300 something and I have an unhealthy addiction.

-brotha

One Angry Brotha — Stafro Elementalist
Once in a While Mediocre Commander
#ETSummer2014BandWagon

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Are you sure you aren’t homeless? I am having a hard time with the whole going to work part of the statement. I am rank 300 something and I have an unhealthy addiction.

-brotha

Its easier to get Wxp when you can just Karma train smaller servers…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

Sometimes we go where the points are (paper keeps), and sometimes we go for the ones we need to golem rush with 10+ omegas (t3 sieged up keeps). GG to everyone!

FTFY

I belive they are all the same if you look that way… Our fully upgraded overlook fell as a paper keep last night, after being golem rushed while most our peeps were sleeping (Not that we weren’t outmanned the whole day, everyone was fighting to try hold ETBL).

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

in Match-ups

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

1 – Get to a keep under attack
2 – Sit in a superior AC
3 – …
4 – Profit!

Sorry bro but I don’t use siege, I do my best to avoid it and let others run it, I may never get this WvW siege achievement at the rate I am going.

Mag Server Leader

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

Last night was a big night for SF, not only b/c at one point we had all the keeps in the BLs flipped, but b/c our major groups finally started working together really well. It was one of those nights that gave me a lot of hope for the rest of the season To the rest of SF, GJ guys. To ET/DH, GL with these last 2 days. I personally don’t have a preference for who takes 2nd, but I can’t speak for the rest of SF. Any time spent capping things in either of your BLs isn’t personal, I assure you. Sometimes we go where the points are (paper keeps), and sometimes we go for the challenge (t3 sieged up keeps). GG to everyone!

We had fun last night bro, look forward to more joint efforts. (no not that kind of joint SHO).

And yes nothing is personal just depends on who is driving as to what we hit on a certain night, like he said some nights we just wanna roll and others we want to try and flip the sieged up T3s.

Mag Server Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: PhaNTaSiZe.4215

PhaNTaSiZe.4215

Sometimes we go where the points are (paper keeps), and sometimes we go for the ones we need to golem rush with 10+ omegas (t3 sieged up keeps). GG to everyone!

FTFY

I belive they are all the same if you look that way… Our fully upgraded overlook fell as a paper keep last night, after being golem rushed while most our peeps were sleeping (Not that we weren’t outmanned the whole day, everyone was fighting to try hold ETBL).

This is a prime example of what I meant when I said I can’t speak for the rest of SF… I personally do my best to stay away from EBG as I personally view it as a cesspool of Stonemist-addicted mindlessness, so that golem rush was not my doing. And I’m sorry if that seems like overkill, but hey it got the job done, one way or another. A cap is a cap.

Commander Sammie Winchester/Ian McKellan
Leader of Gods Dont Cry [GDC] on SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tuluum.9638

Tuluum.9638

I would love to fight some SF, and I do try…

But even if its just 2 or 3 I get lagged into oblivion, an SF zerg renders my game unplayable.

Very annoying, lol.

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

in Match-ups

Posted by: PhaNTaSiZe.4215

PhaNTaSiZe.4215

Lol, DH pulled the very move they accused us of doing and 10+ golem rushed our Hills. The funny part is ET is taking their map now while they pointlessly defend a paper Hills on our map. And we have enough siege to defend Garri and Bay for days, so they’re beating their heads against our map for nothing while ET capitalizes on them not being home Bad move DH.

Commander Sammie Winchester/Ian McKellan
Leader of Gods Dont Cry [GDC] on SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Madora.9340

Madora.9340

FTFY

This is a prime example of what I meant when I said I can’t speak for the rest of SF… I personally do my best to stay away from EBG as I personally view it as a cesspool of Stonemist-addicted mindlessness, so that golem rush was not my doing. And I’m sorry if that seems like overkill, but hey it got the job done, one way or another. A cap is a cap.

But does fights doe.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neocyte.8357

Neocyte.8357

I was in dh bl attempting the jp. I was jumped on by guild members of DHE. I bowed multiple times to show that I had no intention of harming them. They proceeded to kill me. This is what I have to say: .l. -_- .l.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Attack Robot.2619

Attack Robot.2619

I was in dh bl attempting the jp. I was jumped on by guild members of DHE. I bowed multiple times to show that I had no intention of harming them. They proceeded to kill me. This is what I have to say: .l. -_- .l.

FYI /bow is generally a signal that you want to duel or fight, probably not the best emote to use if you are trying to avoid a fight. That being said, you should expect ppl to try and kill you no matter what you do.

Commanders Ararius(guardian) & Attack Robot (ele) [CoSA] SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: limbeurt.9642

limbeurt.9642

fight night anyone?

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

Next time try /wave… Like said above, /bow is for duels mostly…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Assassin X.8573

Assassin X.8573

nobody puts DH in a corner. DH puts [cosa]+friends in a corner. in garrison. like those smelly cow shots we had raining on ya?

Darkhaven Gold Tiger Assassin X [JPGN][Sold][VII]
Videos on Youtube

in Match-ups

Posted by: ptitminou.6489

ptitminou.6489

nobody puts DH in a corner. DH puts [cosa]+friends in a corner. in garrison. like those smelly cow shots we had raining on ya?

Seeing DH at less than 150 per tick tells me cosa + friends are winning. If you are dumb enough to fight for a garrison only, keep it tbh.

kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten
Because censorship is the most important part of the MMO business.

in Match-ups

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

You can catch up overnight ET if everyone stays up, gl.

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

Seeing DH at less than 150 per tick tells me cosa + friends are winning. If you are dumb enough to fight for a garrison only, keep it tbh.

Shhhh… You might offend ET

in Match-ups

Posted by: AngryCat.4825

AngryCat.4825

DH peeps who let my hilariously uplevelled (look, I’ve been drinking heavily and it seemed like a good idea to yakslap with a level 20) thief run off:

<3

Koia
Fort Aspenwood
“Oil down.” “Mortar down.” “Stupid arrow cart.”

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

Time to PUSH little brother!

Mag Server Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Assassin X.8573

Assassin X.8573

Once SF hit the 10k lead. Dh gave up on 1st. DH doesn’t stand for Defensehaven, so assuming that we actually defend stuff is hilarious.

I’ll let our oceanic friend on dh know to fight for outher things that a garrison… oh wait…

Darkhaven Gold Tiger Assassin X [JPGN][Sold][VII]
Videos on Youtube

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

LOL, do you even realize how many bags we got from sitting in that corner? How long were we there until you guy actually got that AC and cata up on the wall?

I was dropping whites and blues out of my inventory to get my greens/yellow/orange loot.

Cantar Soulfyre-Norn W|Canter Soulfyre-Human G|Cantirus Foghorn – Charr R
Born and raised in Sorrow’s Furnace – WvWvWest Coast Squad
“All hail the mighty Flame Ram!!!” – said by Someone Somewhere at Sometime

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

LOL, do you even realize how many bags we got from sitting in that corner? How long were we there until you guy actually got that AC and cata up on the wall?

I was dropping whites and blues out of my inventory to get my greens/yellow/orange loot.

Pro tip. Mail stuff to your friends, have them return it to you. Endless inventory space!

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

ET pay attention your big brother luvs you.

Mag Server Leader

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

Pro tip. Mail stuff to your friends, have them return it to you. Endless inventory space!

As long you don’t have troll friends that will send you Candy Corn instead of whatever your sent’em…

in Match-ups

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

As long you don’t have troll friends that will send you Candy Corn instead of whatever your sent’em…

Well at the price of CC I doubt people would do that. Princess Miya’s Wigs on the other hand…

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

in Match-ups

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Good tip, but alas, I have no friends. Unless you count the “voices”…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

TBH, I mail it to my alt account and return it to myself. I also have no friends (that I trust)

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

TBH, I mail it to my alt account and return it to myself. I also have no friends (that I trust)

Y U NO TRUST ME BRO SIS?!

in Match-ups

Posted by: torridstoic.7492

torridstoic.7492

Fought a couple guys last night that I wouldn’t mind running into again in the future. Asura ele+engi from [NWA]/[BEES], do you post here?

At The Vanguard.
Golemhaven [Van] – mesmer | guardian

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nevz.3058

Nevz.3058

Hands down to Bronze League. Great effort from all three servers in this match up. I’m only posting here because too much bullkitten on the Tier 1 thread (as usual) nothing new, so I thought I should come down here and spread some love. Some great fights by the IoM division on ET (I miss some of you guys).

Apex Prime [APeX] (dead), Critical Mass [CM] (dead)
The Disaster [TheD] (dead), Baewatch [Bae] (dead)

(edited by Nevz.3058)

in Match-ups

Posted by: limbeurt.9642

limbeurt.9642

Fought a couple guys last night that I wouldn’t mind running into again in the future. Asura ele+engi from [NWA]/[BEES], do you post here?

/raises hand

Had fun last night fighting you guys, see you on our next matchup in a few weeks!

in Match-ups

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Good matchup ET and DH. See you next time!

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

Good matchup ET and DH. See you next time!

Eh? Better not… But aparently we’ll meet again on the 6th week, along with Kain.

in Match-ups

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

Kain is already feelin the pain

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

in Match-ups

Posted by: melodey.4652

melodey.4652

Let it be known that Darkhaven is the only server in NA that won King of the Castle yet didn’t come in first place overall.
STERNMIST. We swear by it.
Some interesting numbers from our matchup in these infographics posted on reddit

Attachments:

Yak Slappin’ Bunker- roamin n stuffs [PD] [Duck]
all classes 80, who is the cheesiest of them all?
gw2 dress-up barbie is the real endgame

in Match-ups

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Let it be known that Darkhaven is the only server in NA that won King of the Castle yet didn’t come in first place overall.
Some interesting numbers from our matchup in these infographics posted on reddit

Yes, we are making sure all of our newer players take a look at that. SM is not the key to winning these matchups. Most of the time it just drains forces that are needed to hold other structures that ultimately get your more PPT than holding SM.

Plus, all those neat achievements, etc.

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

Yes, we are making sure all of our newer players take a look at that. SM is not the key to winning these matchups. Most of the time it just drains forces that are needed to hold other structures that ultimately get your more PPT than holding SM.

87.5% of the servers that controled SMC won their matchup. What happened there was lack of raw numbers for DH take advantage of controlling SMC.

If you can control SMC and have forces to actually push everything that SMC can cover, you’re getting free 65ppt (plus the 35 SMC worth).

in Match-ups

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

87.5% of the servers that controled SMC won their matchup. What happened there was lack of raw numbers for DH take advantage of controlling SMC.

If you can control SMC and have forces to actually push everything that SMC can cover, you’re getting free 65ppt (plus the 35 SMC worth).

Oh, I get all that. But controlling all those plus more because the lower pop server is defending SM from a small number of us, that is what I am talking about. At points we owned pretty much all of EB and their BL because they were stuck on defending SM from a token force while the rest of us were out taking their stuff. Everywhere.