10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: obastable.5231

obastable.5231

i had a lot of fun last night getting kill(s)(ed). thanks kindly ladies & gents.

Hello Kitty Krewe
“Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare!”

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Does anyone else think Devon will say “leagues was a great success, even though my server nsp always got 3rd. 7 more weeks of this!”?

They got 2nd last week so he’s going to talk about how his last place server managed to defeat the almighty IoJ and crap about how if you believe you can win..

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: tas.6310

tas.6310

I’m offering a reward to anyone who properly identifies the person taken in the picture below.

http://i.imgur.com/5Kw3dDk.jpg

Thank you for the coordinated effort – this has been resolved. The correct parties have been rewarded as indicated.

Guild Master of Waiting for Death [WFD]
Deltona/Varlen – Commander for Borlis Pass

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

Sigh always boring threads these days

cant blame it, Anet hasnt really added anything new in months…same things over and over again.

Idc bout new content, i just want to see tears of others as in WvW no one wins, we are just losers on different reference frames that sometime lie within the same plane. Q.Q moar.

LMOA …. ….I’m guessing that was poetic? …ehh it’s close enough.

no, you neeed to understand when i say things im being literal

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: ilr.9675

ilr.9675

2: I’m learning to NOT CLICK with my new mouse (Razer Naga), this one though is a little frustrating with my heals before fighting then hand spasms pressing all buttons ahaha

is that the only model like that, or are most of them like that now?

Yeah. WvW can be fun, but not when Anet throws you against two big zerg servers. Opponents near our WvW pop levels for equitable fights would make it a hell of a lot more fun.

Sorry, Anet, this is a fail.

pretty much…
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/World-vs-Door-vs-Door/first

I dunno what the heck they were thinking but given way that discouraged servers stop showing up or don’t show up in the first place … and the rewards for doing so are so pathetic they make Story-mode dungeons look good. ….I really dunno what they were thinking here.

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

[WFD] …. Bowing at each other means friendly duels not a 2v1 with stomps

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: nothing.7941

nothing.7941

Borlis Brawlers [BB] wants to set up gvg matches this week. PM me if your guild is interested. Can be official or not.

Martin Firestorm, Borlis Pass
Gaile Gray wrote:
Oh wait, read Martin Firestorm, he says it better…

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

It appears BP didn’t appreciate our yak zerg :’(

Good fun though to those that joined in

Attachments:

….. And Elementalist.

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

Sorry cultural miscommications there it seems

Cön-Guardian DB

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

Sorry cultural miscommications there it seems

Yeh I just figured might have been some AP hunters, It’s happened a few times but thank god for duel arenas in sPvP with guildies

….. And Elementalist.

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: tas.6310

tas.6310

Oh man, I totally forgot about this part – I’m sure it was pre-ordained that you were going to duel and that nobody else could interfere… oh and I’m also certain it was at the windmill too, right?

Guild Master of Waiting for Death [WFD]
Deltona/Varlen – Commander for Borlis Pass

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: IBountyHunterI.4601

IBountyHunterI.4601

It comes with having the most honest guild tag I have ever seen.

Help

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: ilr.9675

ilr.9675

You’d overreact too if you saw what we had to deal with last week….

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

You’d overreact too if you saw what we had to deal with last week….

ooooo please tell?

Also at WFD I’m not mad about it lol there’s a lot of PvE people about so I expect it to happen and it was just one of those random encounters that started as 1v1 and turned to a 1v2 but kitten happens

….. And Elementalist.

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

IoJ is in a rut atm… we spend more time defending what we have than capping things in eb (even then sometimes our zerg is just too small to do anything). I mean we kind of have to, there are lone periods of time where we just dont have commanders on.

Yeah. WvW can be fun, but not when Anet throws you against two big zerg servers. Opponents near our WvW pop levels for equitable fights would make it a hell of a lot more fun.

personally I’m having a blast being constantly outnumbered.

1: I’m learning to thief with no consequence to my bank

2: I’m learning to NOT CLICK with my new mouse (Razer Naga), this one though is a little frustrating with my heals before fighting then hand spasms pressing all buttons ahaha

Ehehe, I just got one too about two weeks ago. I’m STILL trying to keep from clicking. Arrrgggg.

It doesnt take long, once the memory builds it feels a million times better. Gratz on upgrading to MMO status xD

Uh, thanks?

I had a roccat before hand. Why I got this blasted beast, no idea.
Mouses don’t denote silly ‘mmo status’

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

(edited by bokkieskitten.8023)

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

krew doesn’t like yaks >:}. thanks for the fights RUN

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tibstrike.2974

Tibstrike.2974

IoJ is in a rut atm… we spend more time defending what we have than capping things in eb (even then sometimes our zerg is just too small to do anything). I mean we kind of have to, there are lone periods of time where we just dont have commanders on.

Took me about a week to get use to my naga hex, but now I don’t even think about it. Muscle memory ftw! XD and to the above you seph.
We would have been perfectly fine, core and se wimped out for leagues last minute after saying they were staying. So now we are all left to clean up their mess, they pushed us to silver and then they leave.

Yes, we got you to silver league. Then silver league changed to include higher ranked servers. We were excited. Then it once again became a “come save bay CORE! God. Why didn’t you help us with defense? Do you even care ahout IoJ?”

We didn’t want that. I’m sorry if that’s tough to understand. For CORE to continue, we needed to move. That’s it.

Hate us all you want. But please don’t say we wimped out. We pushed hard and then the server died on us. It’s a two way street.

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

Took me about a week to get use to my naga hex, but now I don’t even think about it. Muscle memory ftw! XD and to the above you seph.
We would have been perfectly fine, core and se wimped out for leagues last minute after saying they were staying. So now we are all left to clean up their mess, they pushed us to silver and then they leave.

Yes, we got you to silver league. Then silver league changed to include higher ranked servers. We were excited. Then it once again became a “come save bay CORE! God. Why didn’t you help us with defense? Do you even care ahout IoJ?”

We didn’t want that. I’m sorry if that’s tough to understand. For CORE to continue, we needed to move. That’s it.

Hate us all you want. But please don’t say we wimped out. We pushed hard and then the server died on us. It’s a two way street.

I can understand the reliance on CORE to do a lot but that comes with having the most dedicated WvW players of the server under 1 guild, not sure who grieved you guys though but any and all help from CORE was always amazing and SE/SIC leaving doesn’t mean the server dying

I miss you guys and VIS owes me a rez still!!!!!!

….. And Elementalist.

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tibstrike.2974

Tibstrike.2974

I can understand the reliance on CORE to do a lot but that comes with having the most dedicated WvW players of the server under 1 guild, not sure who grieved you guys though but any and all help from CORE was always amazing and SE/SIC leaving doesn’t mean the server dying

We miss a lot of you as well. While SE leaving spurred a great deal, SIC was never really on our radar besides a target to kill. It wasn’t any one person, just a miasma of circumstance s. We did what was best for CORE and wich IoJ all the luck in the world!

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

We miss a lot of you as well. While SE leaving spurred a great deal, SIC was never really on our radar besides a target to kill. It wasn’t any one person, just a miasma of circumstance s. We did what was best for CORE and wich IoJ all the luck in the world!

And that is what it is about. You do what is best for your guild.
I support that and I’m very sure Knight does too, since we all did the same thing.

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

So many heavy classes….

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

So many heavy classes….

there r only two sadly we need one more, Dervish shall return

Cön-Guardian DB

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

So many heavy classes….

I’ll show him a pair of heavy ‘classes’.

….
…..
……
…….

Worse sexual joke I ever tried to make.

/fail

Attachments:

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

nothing.7941

Borlis Brawlers [BB] wants to set up gvg matches this week. PM me if your guild is interested. Can be official or not.

Gaile Gray wrote:

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

thank you for all the fights today in bp bls ioj and DB. Krew had a blast

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snow Ghost.6817

Snow Ghost.6817

VP would like to thank IoJ and DB for the fights today. Funniest part for us was when we managed to ninja Bay in IoJ BL while you guys were fighting in inner.. Never thought we would get it.

Good fights all round.

Cheers

/salute

Iorek
GM of [VP]
Venator Phalanx.

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fraeg.9837

Fraeg.9837

So many heavy classes….

I’ll show him a pair of heavy ‘classes’.

….
…..
……
…….

Worse sexual joke I ever tried to make.

/fail

yummm Billie Piper

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro
|Gnaw| |BB| |dO| |SOUL| – NSP

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

nothing.7941

HARD, let’s gvg! PM me. Any other guilds want to gvg with Borlis Brawlers [BB]? It’s just a PM away. We’re good with official or not, we believe in sportsmanship, we just want to gvg because it’s the best. But it takes two to tango.

Gaile Gray wrote:

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

So this match up…

Attachments:

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Izdubar.9540

Izdubar.9540

If by "miss a lot of " means that every time the issue of the defection comes up the amount of expletives increases exponentially, then I guess you’ve got the right of it.

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: RedPanda.7286

RedPanda.7286

I’m proud of all the other people in wvw still on IoJ. The majority of our players have given up (pretty sure a lot of the pve people lasted maximum 3 hours on the first reset night), but those wvwers that stuck with it after the transfers are amazing people.

We’ve had some awesome defenses of various keeps and towers. We’ve had some nice, kinky threesome fights at SM. Everyone is showing how resourceful they can be to summon up a defense when there’s no commander on the map, etc. Y’all are some of my favoritest people.

And thank you, DB and BP, for some awesome fights, including some amazing 1v1s. Y’all are amazing too.

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: unown.3410

unown.3410

Neconecoknight [NNK] I gotta hand it to you guys, best zoom hackers I’ve seen so far.
Teach us please

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: grabemx.9836

grabemx.9836

Neconecoknight [NNK] I gotta hand it to you guys, best zoom hackers I’ve seen so far.
Teach us please

Don’t forget best spawn campers as well.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

6 more weeks of the most boring match ups to ever be faught, only good thing coming out of this is dragon brands ability to ignore red circles from superior arrowcarts

….. And Elementalist.

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kilo November.4268

Kilo November.4268

BP and DB: you guys will get more points from fighting each other instead of squeezing that last 45 ppt that IoJ has in their corner. Or is it too hard for both of your 40 man zergs I see running around right now to fight each other so you’ll just avoid that confrontation and roll the meager 15 IoJ we area able to produce right now.

These achievements are the stupidest thing to implement. It made the karma train even dumber than ever.

Brofist Maximus
[RISE]
Gate of Madness

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: nekretaal.6485

nekretaal.6485

This matchup is really terrible. BP and DB don’t have the same hours, so it is nonstop PvDoor.

These achievements are really dumb.

#24 leaderboard rank North America.

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

This matchup is really terrible. BP and DB don’t have the same hours, so it is nonstop PvDoor.

These achievements are really dumb.

YEAH AND IOJ TOO!!!! yeah…. >.>

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dio.2394

Dio.2394

So, this is how BP is when their BL isn’t laggy and dc’s people.

You mean solid Green as of this posting? …I don’t know actually… It could still be bugged for all we know, we just haven’t found out what the problem is THIS week. Last’s week’s bugs weren’t as apparent as massive rubber lag but they were just as debilitating. Point is: don’t assume Anet is always fixing things. There’s a super long history of bugs they’ve taken Months or even a whole year to get around to fixing even after multiple reports were publicly submitted directly to their developers (who in a lot of cases, claimed innocence by blaming the submitters for not just sending it directly to support/QA instead).

Well, during reset it was fun being able to actually fight and keep Hills and Bay in there, and that meant no inflated PPT for you guys, which showed us all the real coverage during reset you have. You’re either pushing our BL and losing all in yours, or defending and not keeping a thing in the other ones.

Anyways, keep the fights, bags, blabla… all those thing people say.

Not quite all of our BL, at least not during NA time (you roll all over us SEA). I was in our garrison from start of reset until 2:30 am and DB was 0-11 in BP Garrison attempts.

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mike.5193

Mike.5193

Well, now everyone else just needs to pick up the slack and rebuild IoJ, yet again. Just remember, YOU guys were the ones that were always on, in TS and available. The 2 (maybe 3) times I asked you for help, I always asked if you were available. If not, no sweat, its a game and we will get bay, hills, garrison whatever back. Have fun wherever you transfered, and I hope to spike you one day!

I guess when you gather most of the dedicated WvW people on one server into a guild, and then you leave you tend to kitten people off, get called wimps or sellouts. Especially when you are not a transfer guild but home grown. IoJ is probably kittened for the season unless we can pull what we have left together and get a few wins to inspire the fair-weathers to come back to WvW. Maybe we can get a queue on reset night again. Besides, what are you doing in the IoJ matchup thread, don’t you have your own matchup to worry about?

IoJ – [Lost]
Tuck and Roll: Warrior – What Everyone Loves: Guardian -Hardkore Junglist: Ranger -
Kitty Gearwrench: Engineer – Dwomm: Elementalist – Which Kitten Is It: Mesmer

(edited by Mike.5193)

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

Really good duels against some BP tonight near bay in BP BL

Some even better fights against BP at briar and the camp.

been a while since I played my condition spirit/trap ranger but was good fun xD

….. And Elementalist.

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gamadorn.2670

Gamadorn.2670

BP and DB: you guys will get more points from fighting each other instead of squeezing that last 45 ppt that IoJ has in their corner. Or is it too hard for both of your 40 man zergs I see running around right now to fight each other so you’ll just avoid that confrontation and roll the meager 15 IoJ we area able to produce right now.

These achievements are the stupidest thing to implement. It made the karma train even dumber than ever.

We were in that spot last week with SBI and FA….it sucks if you are that third server that they feel is the “Weakest” or are the “Easiest” points….both servers will hit your BL to get the easiest points (avoiding each other until they meet at garrison or something) then they fight it out, but not until after they have double teamed your BL….

Same thing happened to us last week vs SBI and FA and it felt like we were playing reset again every night of the week….so to that I say hold strong!!

Dragonbrand
Underwater Operations – [WET]

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: grabemx.9836

grabemx.9836

I enjoyed fighting beside CORE. Pretty decent peeps. All except Joey. Imma spike him.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Izdubar.9540

Izdubar.9540

Well, now everyone else just needs to pick up the slack and rebuild IoJ, yet again. Just remember, YOU guys were the ones that were always on, in TS and available. The 2 (maybe 3) times I asked you for help, I always asked if you were available. If not, no sweat, its a game and we will get bay, hills, garrison whatever back. Have fun wherever you transfered, and I hope to spike you one day!

I guess when you gather most of the dedicated WvW people on one server into a guild, and then you leave you tend to kitten people off, get called wimps or sellouts. Especially when you are not a transfer guild but home grown. IoJ is probably kittened for the season unless we can pull what we have left together and get a few wins to inspire the fair-weathers to come back to WvW. Maybe we can get a queue on reset night again. Besides, what are you doing in the IoJ matchup thread, don’t you have your own matchup to worry about?

It’s very unlikely they were so thin skinned as to be so gosh darn hurt by anything typed into chat (and if it was so abusive why wasn’t it reported?). It’s very likely they simply wanted to move up to gold status and leave the trash behind.

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dio.2394

Dio.2394

I assure you that we are fighting each other, but I don’t doubt it feels like we are both focusing on you folks. Both DB and BP have a numerical advantage on you such that you are pretty much going to feel swamped even if you aren’t the primary target of either server. I feel for you, being completely outnumbered the entire week is never fun.

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stacyr.9632

Stacyr.9632

VP would like to thank IoJ and DB for the fights today. Funniest part for us was when we managed to ninja Bay in IoJ BL while you guys were fighting in inner.. Never thought we would get it.

Good fights all round.

Cheers

/salute

Yes, the highlight of my day! Poor Mend! (Wink wink….Flappy did you catch my bow? )

—Venator Phalanx [VP]
—Borlis Pass

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Agriope.4523

Agriope.4523

Incinerary = bad, and it’s sad. l2p your class baaaaby.

Also, if you’re gunna talk kitten, man up and don’t block so you can try to kitten talk without response. Sorry you died, also sorry you had to zerg to feel good about your awful ele skills.

Maybe that’s why you’re in a TEST guild, for testing out awful play?

PS. U MAD BRO?

Agriope – Purple hair’d menace.
Violent Tendency [vT]; twitch.tv/agriope & YouTube Agriope
#ProfessionalNomad

(edited by Agriope.4523)

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

It’s very unlikely they were so thin skinned as to be so gosh darn hurt by anything typed into chat (and if it was so abusive why wasn’t it reported?). It’s very likely they simply wanted to move up to gold status and leave the trash behind.

You’d be surprised. In the end CORE had consolidated 75% of the native ioj wvwers together, and then expected to not get called around. Also CORE was hardly the only ones responding. Mend would almost always come as well.

Isle Of Janthir

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gahzirra.8639

Gahzirra.8639

Translation: We came hoping IoJ would be Kings of Silver(Original 2 rank league), when we saw we were going to be bottom of Silver( 3 Rank)…We looked to see which server would be a lock on Kings of Silver…SBI would have been our first choice but since their ranking was so close and they had the chance to go Gold…

We bandwagoned to Fort Aspen, we really want our silver yak

(edited by Gahzirra.8639)

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Visirale.6097

Visirale.6097

Translation: We came hoping IoJ would be Kings of Silver(Original 2 rank league), when we saw we were going to be bottom of Silver( 3 Rank)…We looked to see which server would be a lock on Kings of Silver…SBI would have been our first choice but since their ranking was so close and they had the chance to go Gold…

We bandwagoned to Fort Aspen, we really want our silver yak

Who the kitten are you? None of us “came” to IOJ, we all started on IOJ for the most part. We agreed as a guild we wanted a server where the general population was more into wvw than IOJ’s. IOJ seems to be very pve-centric, and there’s nothing wrong with that. As a guild we wanted wvw and to play with other players who valued that game mode. Nothing more, nothing less. I miss a lot of people on IOJ and it was a hard decision for us to make, don’t go around telling flat out lies about us or our history. We all hated SBI and that was never on the discussion table. We looked at SoS, Mag, BG, and FA, and FA was the best choice for us to run as a guild as we like to run in wvw. Now please return to your regularly scheduled programming, and don’t talk kitten about something you clearly know nothing about. Sorry IOJ friends for even coming in here T_T, we miss you all and look forward to our reunion.

10/25 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

miss a lot of people on IOJ and it was a hard decision for us to make

hard decision…/processing….

[HARD] decision!!!!!!!!! [HARD] forced you guys out!?!?!?! what an outrage!!!
I see..you were getting too big, too good, becoming competition so they forced you out!
DRAMA ALARM!