He’s definitely a keeper.

Ehmry Bay – Guild Leader Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Rhyddarch | Sasha Fïerce | Truly Skrumptious | Bathsalt Cupcake
#nerfcliffs #hauskeepink

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shonie.5297

Shonie.5297

Hi, I’m one of the guild leaders for [GH]. We are feeling really guilty about the circumstances in which we took the bay in NSP BL from SBI. I just wanted to put it out here before we got called out on it that we did not intentionally try to steal your bay using a glitching mesmer.

Inside of GH, we have several thief/mesmer combos that specialize in sneaking in and hiding in enemy keeps. The mesmer who portalled us into your fully upgraded bay was in our TS channel, but he was not GH, he did so illegitimately, and our commanders on at the time did not realize this was the case until after the same mesmer pulled the same stunt to get back our bay on home borderland before somehow finding himself in an enemy keep (that no one had touched) yet again in NSP BL.

He has since been reported by the GH community and the other guild leaders on ebay have been warned.

Again my sincerest apologies.

Thanks, that’s appreciated. =)
We’ve noticed an issue with Bay on several occasions in the past few days.

~Tarnished Coast~

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: fritanga.1623

fritanga.1623

Its true. She is a man among men.

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Billsauce.7821

Billsauce.7821

He’s got a huge penor

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

SBI-EB why so bad?

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

Wait… NSP is in this matchup? O.o

Where ya’ll been?

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Riava.7985

Riava.7985

To the guild of BAEST (funny spelling so I apologize)… You are the guild we hate to love and love to hate. I can’t tell you how many times, I’ve been run over… and over and over by you all but seriously…. I do enjoy watching you guys run forms and stack and just to see a group listen! It’s been enjoyable watching (from a tower)!!!

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cameron.6450

Cameron.6450

Some fun fights with XOXO in SBI bl, we tried to keep the numbers as even as possible, but it was a struggle :S

Tomeslave and others – [RISE], [xDDD]

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blockhead Magee.3092

Blockhead Magee.3092

EB Cake guild did the hack just a few minutes ago on NSP bay.

SBI

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyops.5894

Tyops.5894

To the guild of BAEST (funny spelling so I apologize)… You are the guild we hate to love and love to hate. I can’t tell you how many times, I’ve been run over… and over and over by you all but seriously…. I do enjoy watching you guys run forms and stack and just to see a group listen! It’s been enjoyable watching (from a tower)!!!

They seem to enjoy trolling towers, hiding in the Lord area as a tight stack, letting 10-15 ppl groups break in and stomping them, then picking off the endless stream of stragglers that come in after because they saw swords on the lord room from the map. I have a morbid fascination for seeing our NSP folk come in in small bunches, trying to guess when they’ll figure it out.

Good times. Rough week for everyone, you have to find the ways to make your fun.

Looking at the map a bout 20 mins ago and seeing only one camp in all the BLs as the only thing that wasnt green was a little terrifying.

NSP Why bother?….

(edited by Tyops.5894)

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Garnet Star.9380

Garnet Star.9380

BEAST is certainly having a lot of fun fighting in EB this match up. We are enjoying the fights against GH, and Void especially. We hope to see you again in the mists!

Stormbluff Isle Bronze Legend
Too Kitten [BÆST]

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: LuckyTortle.1529

LuckyTortle.1529

Already sick of this matchup. It’s nice to have a challenge every once and a while but this is just over the top. I’m fine with just roaming around taking camps and the occasional tower; but when I’m forced to do it? Not fun at all. I want the choice of being able to defend our land with siege or going behind enemy lines, but any resistance I find is a huge resistance. I’m forced to just run around, usually in a group of 2-5, capping the odd ruins and camp. I even find good, fair fights which are quickly disrupted by a group of about 15 who think it’s funny to kill an outnumbered player and have the opportunity to spam /sit or /laugh (pick your poison) on top of their mangled corpse.
I wish I could say I was looking forward to the next 5 weeks but honestly, that’d be a lie. The only thing I look forward to is when we’re matched up with servers that all have a fighting chance to win.

Northern Shiverpeaks [NERF]
Yep…

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheAlkmst.4863

TheAlkmst.4863

thanks a lot! it’s always fun to fight in open field!

Shout outs to GH and VOID hella fun fighting u guys! keep up the good work.

NSP tough week out there for u guys. But keep the fights coming! keep it fun guys!

I miss seeing Os on the battlefield tho! where the hell they at :(

other than that guys let’s keep it fun during the week! keep them fights coming!

See you on the battlefield BÆST of luck out there :)

Alkmst-Pink Mohawk Norn Thief- BÆST Guild Leader

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cameron.6450

Cameron.6450

Already sick of this matchup. It’s nice to have a challenge every once and a while but this is just over the top. I’m fine with just roaming around taking camps and the occasional tower; but when I’m forced to do it? Not fun at all. I want the choice of being able to defend our land with siege or going behind enemy lines, but any resistance I find is a huge resistance. I’m forced to just run around, usually in a group of 2-5, capping the odd ruins and camp. I even find good, fair fights which are quickly disrupted by a group of about 15 who think it’s funny to kill an outnumbered player and have the opportunity to spam /sit or /laugh (pick your poison) on top of their mangled corpse.
I wish I could say I was looking forward to the next 5 weeks but honestly, that’d be a lie. The only thing I look forward to is when we’re matched up with servers that all have a fighting chance to win.

tbh, SBI will probably be the worst you encounter for that. In weeks that we look like we’ll win, we get a huge number of fairweathers coming in for the karma trains, which compounds the problem. It’s irritating for us as well, seeing as we have to deal with the queues, the people jumping in on any fair fights, and people in mapchat saying that they “only play wvw when there’s a karma train, what’s the point in playing wvw otherwise?” Although arguably you guys get the worse end of the deal.

Tomeslave and others – [RISE], [xDDD]

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silent Avenger.6928

Silent Avenger.6928

Dear Stormbluff Isle

Because of the WvW jump puzzle achievements I would like to remind some of your players that /wave in a jump puzzle is seen as a friendly gesture that that the party wishes to just complete said jump puzzle. However, many do believe that all of WvW is free reign and no courtesy should be given. So to those people I will say, I will not attack first but if I am attacked I will make doing the jumping puzzle a living hell especially if it’s the jumping puzzle in my own borderlands. As for those caught in the cross fire, I apologize.

Your sometimes not very friendly mesmer,
Crimson Fatality[NIO]

Crimson Fatality ~ Mesmer ~ Northern Shiverpeaks

Tainted Phoenix[PHNX] – Mesmer Collective[Mes]

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yerffejy.6538

Yerffejy.6538

I hope Ebay enjoyed [DH]’s Ele Death Squad. Running all zerker, and when we die a lava font spawns that hits for 3-4k per tick.

Hope you enjoyed the pain!

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

Do I report WvW bugs in the same place as all the other bugs? Thanks in advance.

[Abys]

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kerushi.7609

Kerushi.7609

To SBI posters in the forum, thank you for the politeness and positivity you have shown in this forum towards NSP. Even though you are grinding our faces into the mud, you aren’t rubbing it in here and you are being sympathetic to our situation.

Also thanks to GH for apologizing and reporting that player.

Good form all around! <3

~Shirin Shi (Silvari Necro)
TFG Os Northern Shiverpeaks

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: AKLbow.2463

AKLbow.2463

Dear SBI,

I understand you want to show off your huge population and the fact that you 5:1 our player base all the time, but are you really that insistent on wiping people just trying to get some wxp? Seriously, I think it’s safe to say that you guys have won this match. I mean, your score is lol times EB and NSP.

You guys can’t even fight us outside of your towers and cannons and run at every even odds fight I’ve found. I hope you’re happy standing in empty borderlands for the rest of this match up because no one wants to even go into wvw because you’re so worried about PPT.

[Envy]
Viohlent – Thief

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blodeuyn.2751

Blodeuyn.2751

Dear SBI,

I understand you want to show off your huge population and the fact that you 5:1 our player base all the time, but are you really that insistent on wiping people just trying to get some wxp? Seriously, I think it’s safe to say that you guys have won this match. I mean, your score is lol times EB and NSP.

You guys can’t even fight us outside of your towers and cannons and run at every even odds fight I’ve found. I hope you’re happy standing in empty borderlands for the rest of this match up because no one wants to even go into wvw because you’re so worried about PPT.

Come play with us on SBI BL.

We are just bored, please don’t take it personally.

Blodeuyn Tylwyth
Quaggan OP [QOP], League of Extraordinary Siegers [LEXS]
Ehmry Bay

(edited by Blodeuyn.2751)

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nausicca.6038

Nausicca.6038

Dear SBI,

If you’re looking for more doors to destroy, Halloween’s event is still going on. You can zerg and 11111 pve maps all the day long, they respawn very quickly.

Have a nice week <3

VoxL, NSPPT

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Blodeuyn.2751

Dear SBI,

If you’re looking for more doors to destroy, Halloween’s event is still going on. You can zerg and 11111 pve maps all the day long, they respawn very quickly.

Have a nice week <3

Unfortunately I rarely zerg, I don’t PvD, and I’ve not done one bit of the Halloween stuff. Sorry.

Blodeuyn Tylwyth
Ehmry Bay

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Radioactive.1248

Radioactive.1248

XOXO has better forum coverage with their small guild than SBI does on their huge server. Props.

Star Player
[KEK]

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

AKLbow.2463

XOXO has better forum coverage with their small guild than SBI does on their huge server. Props.

I guess 5 people posting from the same guild on a public forum is a lot to you? You’re comment is so appropriate. It’s bad just like [TE]. Props.

[Envy]
Viohlent – Thief

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Radioactive.1248

Radioactive.1248

I guess 5 people posting from the same guild on a public forum is a lot to you? You’re comment is so appropriate. It’s bad just like [TE]. Props.

QQ

Star Player
[KEK]

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Shonie.5297

Dear SBI,

We’re working on defense and communication to improve this week.
Doing open field fights may be fun, but engaging in 2v2’s and 5v5’s is not a priority this week.
XOXO is very good in small man skirmishes, we’ve seen that this week. Understand that many people on SBI are not built for sPvP type engagements. The same applies to all servers. If XOXO is looking to fight even numbers in small engagements, good luck on finding willing and worthy opposition.
If you’re looking for even fights, sPvP is that way —-——>

~Tarnished Coast~

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilbeavers.3964

Evilbeavers.3964

Lots of good fights this weekend. Shout out to all the NSP and EB that came out to meet us in your respective BLs.

Kiblet – War Nubs – [NUB]
Terribad Ranger
Stormbluff Isle

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

Dear SBI,

Doing open field fights may be fun, but engaging in 2v2’s and 5v5’s is not a priority this week.
XOXO is very good in small man skirmishes, we’ve seen that this week. Understand that many people on SBI are not built for sPvP type engagements. The same applies to all servers. If XOXO is looking to fight even numbers in small engagements, good luck on finding willing and worthy opposition.

Lies. I looked to the right, and all I saw was cat butt.

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Adahilia.3678

Adahilia.3678

Dear SBI,

You will also face the same when going against FA unless they just don’t bother to show up(not likely.) Those guys have a very high population.

Kudos to all those on NSP and EB that have and still continue to come out and fight.

(edited by Adahilia.3678)

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Coolmoos.8546

Coolmoos.8546

thanks a lot! it’s always fun to fight in open field!

Shout outs to GH and VOID hella fun fighting u guys! keep up the good work.

NSP tough week out there for u guys. But keep the fights coming! keep it fun guys!

I miss seeing Os on the battlefield tho! where the hell they at

other than that guys let’s keep it fun during the week! keep them fights coming!

See you on the battlefield BÆST of luck out there

We form up any time we are able. You will be seeing more of us this week.

Atriese 80 Thief – Os Guild [Os] – Northern Shiverpeaks

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Shonie.5297

Dear SBI,

hahaha catbutt!
~meow~

~Tarnished Coast~

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: unknownchaos.1425

unknownchaos.1425

Dear SBI,

Bah.. I’ve been in Sbi bl for the last 4 hours. I seen the rare spawn |Lexi|Frogmanmesmer out of the water , so I continued to take the camps with the hopes to flush him out in the open.

I got you alone .. out of your precious water/tower/lolupgradedcamp an give you the 123. as for that |lexi|ele , who ever you are , your going to get a sore spot humping them t3 towers.

As for the rest of the sbi rabble that keep showing up to help.. rethink your builds and strategy. You guys define horrid.

Obs®

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

Let the keyboard wars begin

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flerch.4817

Flerch.4817

Dear SBI,

No lies. That actually was sPvP. That’s what it looks like.

Timada Thief|Poof Poof Bang Mesmer
Daklap Elementalist|Man Crushin Thighs Warrior
XOXO|NSP

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natar.3671

Natar.3671

I think sbi enjoys pvding/face rolling us alot. I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE ONE DAY, JUST YOU WAIT

Attachments:

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Blodeuyn.2751

Dear SBI,

Bah.. I’ve been in Sbi bl for the last 4 hours. I seen the rare spawn |Lexi|Frogmanmesmer out of the water , so I continued to take the camps with the hopes to flush him out in the open.

I got you alone .. out of your precious water/tower/lolupgradedcamp an give you the 123. as for that |lexi|ele , who ever you are , your going to get a sore spot humping them t3 towers.

As for the rest of the sbi rabble that keep showing up to help.. rethink your builds and strategy. You guys define horrid.

Hahaha, we killed you enough times to finish my achievement. Ahh, good times.

Sorry about your stacks. Our condolences.

P.S. Thank your glass thief for giving me my very first tea bag ever. The 15 or so times he emoted /sit made me feel special.

Blodeuyn Tylwyth
Ehmry Bay

(edited by Blodeuyn.2751)

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: billiamgrace.2804

billiamgrace.2804

Dear SBI,

No lies. That actually was sPvP. That’s what it looks like.

Welp, that explains the rash I got last time I went in there.

Ehmry Bay – Guild Leader Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Rhyddarch | Sasha Fïerce | Truly Skrumptious | Bathsalt Cupcake
#nerfcliffs #hauskeepink

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Shonie.5297

Dear SBI,

Yes .. silly us to look for any kind of fight in wvw.. we don’t even care if its even or not.. I just can’t figure out for the life of me why. Does 99% of Sbi fight next to a door,camp,water,insertlolescapemethodhere.

All while having more numbers.. it just makes you guys look like a bunch of dry vahginas.

Not really any need to start drama is there?
Just sounds like you’re mad things aren’t going your way.
It won’t get better the rest of the week, maybe take a few days off and cool off a bit.

~Tarnished Coast~

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: dawsm.5398

dawsm.5398

Dear SBI,

P.S. Thank your glass thief for giving me my very first tea bag ever. The 15 or so times he emoted /sit made me feel special.

Now Blode, don’t go picking on the fellow. What happens in his wvw time is obviously -very- important to him. Chuckles

Incidentally, on a completely different note, the XOXO thief that I spoke and sparred with for quite some time earlier in the night was a total class act.

Wish more interactions with enemies were so enjoyable. He gives his guild and server a good name.

Fun stuff.

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: unknownchaos.1425

unknownchaos.1425

Dear SBI,

Yes.. keep using the word WE. Unlike you. I try to push the limits when I fight. I’m guessing your the ele. Since the frogmanmesmer got the beatdown inside his own camp..

I just have to wonder.. what’s it like getting downed so many times in a 1v2 fight only to mistform into the upgraded camp and try again ?

Wondering if you just think its luck ? Cheese ?.. I’d love to hear your point of view.

Obs®

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

AKLbow.2463

Dear SBI,

Now Blode, don’t go picking on the fellow. What happens in his wvw time is obviously -very- important to him. Chuckles

Incidentally, on a completely different note, the XOXO thief that I spoke and sparred with for quite some time earlier in the night was a total class act.

Wish more interactions with enemies were so enjoyable. He gives his guild and server a good name.

Fun stuff.

You’re welcome for the /sits! I save them for only the most special people… for example, those who prefer one or all of the following:
-people who run to camps/towers because they’re worried about their kill/death ratio,
-people who sit on cannons instead of fighting,
-people who run even though they have a numbers advantage,
-people who stand in fully upgraded camps,

Incidentally, you qualified for all of the above within an hour. Congratulations!

On a side note, I enjoy conversing and complimenting people on their play if they don’t do any of the above. You did not qualify.

[Envy]
Viohlent – Thief

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maladon.5760

Maladon.5760

Dear SBI,

Fun stuff.

You’re welcome for the /sits! I save them for only the most special people… for example, those who prefer one or all of the following:
-people who run to camps/towers because they’re worried about their kill/death ratio,

Incidentally, you qualified for all of the above within an hour. Congratulations!

On a side note, I enjoy conversing and complimenting people on their play if they don’t do any of the above. You did not qualify.

Attachments:

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: JasperHuff.8472

JasperHuff.8472

SBI-EB why so bad?

A lot of the EB regulars I think are on the borderlands. I know I couldn’t take the pugs anymore and I’m a pug!

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Virmire.7385

Virmire.7385

Dear SBI,

Fun stuff.

People run from and defend camps and towers against your glass cannon thief? NO WAI

SBI

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yvari.9340

Yvari.9340

Just wanted to give a shout-out. Even if the PPT is biased in one direction, the skill certainly isn’t! Both NSP and EB have been dishing out some awesome fights, and I, with [BAEST], always look forward to engaging with you all! In particular, [VOID] and [GH] have been bringing their A-game! Your organization is top-notch. Keep on showing up, keep bringing those fights, and lets have some fun!

Good luck all!

Kiphias
Stormbluff Isle

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

Dear SBI,

Fun stuff.

Personally, if I see you coming at me and I’m in a camp, I’m staying put. I want my camp, you want my camp, and fighting along side my non-sentient NPC brethren just happens to be the most efficient way of keeping you from my camp. Don’t whine cause I presently have a distinct advantage. Especially when inevitably more of you show up. Do not speak of 1v1 cowardice unless you are personally willing to make sure there are no adds in our fight. Which of course you can’t, cause you have little control over your allies. Advantages quickly shift in WvW, take what you got, when you got it, and be ready to roll with the changes. It’s not cowardly, that’s the nature of WvW.

So no, you won’t be pulling me out of my camp, off my tower cannon or wall. Now, if you wanna call me (or someone else) out behind the windmill, that’s another story entirely. That’s known, and generally respected, small-scale fighting territory.

Yumiko Togashii

(edited by KStudios.2850)

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nausicca.6038

Nausicca.6038

Especially when inevitably more of you show up.

NSP is outnumbering SBI so hard, it’s true.
Poor you. We’re so sorry.

VoxL, NSPPT

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

Especially when inevitably more of you show up.

NSP is outnumbering SBI so hard, it’s true.
Poor you. We’re so sorry.

I was speaking generally, lol. Besides, as previously stated earlier this very page, I wasn’t even aware you guys were even in this match until I got here. XD

Yumiko Togashii

(edited by KStudios.2850)

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

SBI-EB why so bad?

A lot of the EB regulars I think are on the borderlands. I know I couldn’t take the pugs anymore and I’m a pug!

Most of our vets and such are on our home soil, yes.

Yumiko Togashii