10/25: SoR/BG/TC (Gold League Round 2)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

Let me put it another way – trying to get back to my guild and help them with a tower defence or open field battle is more important than spending five minutes trying to stay alive against players primarily built to kill me.

If I die fast I respawn fast so I get to my guild fast…….unless I meet roamers again ofc ;P

I know its hard to believe but fighting against roamers comes pretty down on my list of priorities.

I never said it was supposed to be your priority. It’s just really silly when you want to get back to a PPT objective, but we kill you and gain PPT for our server, and you didn’t even try to stop us. We still get PPT for stomps after all, its much lower than it was (sadly), but the free kills we get really add up… and those kills really shouldn’t be free.

A lot of the time, we end up camping a spawn just so people like that will fight us (because they have a group).

The other flip side of that coin (seeing as you brought PPT into the discussion) is while we are taking a tower, keep or even a camp, doesnt it seem a bit silly to just spawn camp or whatever it is you are doing to find your battles when you could be helping your server mates defend a objective?

Its silly that you want to fight but wont go to where we are fighting, you would rather wander in hope of finding some one instead of going to where you know definite action is. If your server mates are losing that defense, you are helping us gain those free kills you hate so much.

This was an argument we use to face against our fellow guilds back in the day, but this proves that many don’t understand the roaming philosophy.

Spawn camping does help because the following happens:

1) We kill you so there is less of you in your zerg for our zerg to fight.
2) It will demoralize people trying to get back to their zerg, especially pugs.
3) Usually most get fed up and group up trying to push out and actually give us what we want which is a good fight.
4) In some cases, we jump a commander trying to get back and we see the entire zerg go back to their WP to group up taking you off the battlefield for a couple of minutes.

They are small contributions compared to what we can do for holding bloodlust, but it is effective.

As for joining the zerg fight, sorry not going to happen. I have better uses of my time than joining a lagfest spamming 1 1 1 1 1 1 all day. If you guys like doing that go for it, just not the roamer’s mentality. Zergs have an importance, but so do roamer’s especially with the new bloodlust meta.

We just wish there were more T-1 roaming guilds on the other servers who like to fight so we can have our fun too. Zergs have all the fun. lol

Let’s put it this way.

A good zerger can be a good roamer.

Someone that just roams usually is a rally bot in zerg fights.

Methinks that you’ve never been part of a proper guild raid if you think that the majority of large-scale battles are “11111 lagfests”. That’s a huge discredit to you right there.

Oh I’v run with some of the best WvW guilds, such as HB watching them farm IRON. The lag the past two weeks have been terrible during NA Primetime. Nothing wrong with zergs, if that’s what you want to do. Just not my style, just saying . . .

You have either been smoking something or just woke up dreaming to spout so much rubbish .At least have the balls to speak the truth .

This is what I see when I dream.

I tried watching that vid on full screen but couldnt read any of the guild tags. But i remember this vid (or one very similer to it) being linked as a victory over IRON going back a month or 2. If this is the same video I think there was a few IRON tags, about 5 and the rest were other SoR guilds, so while HB done well there, its not a IRON farm is it?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jado Cast.1805

Jado Cast.1805

Oh StarScream you will never learn will you . . . LOL

in Match-ups

Posted by: spanky.4630

spanky.4630

Let me put it another way – trying to get back to my guild and help them with a tower defence or open field battle is more important than spending five minutes trying to stay alive against players primarily built to kill me.

If I die fast I respawn fast so I get to my guild fast…….unless I meet roamers again ofc ;P

I know its hard to believe but fighting against roamers comes pretty down on my list of priorities.

I never said it was supposed to be your priority. It’s just really silly when you want to get back to a PPT objective, but we kill you and gain PPT for our server, and you didn’t even try to stop us. We still get PPT for stomps after all, its much lower than it was (sadly), but the free kills we get really add up… and those kills really shouldn’t be free.

A lot of the time, we end up camping a spawn just so people like that will fight us (because they have a group).

The other flip side of that coin (seeing as you brought PPT into the discussion) is while we are taking a tower, keep or even a camp, doesnt it seem a bit silly to just spawn camp or whatever it is you are doing to find your battles when you could be helping your server mates defend a objective?

Its silly that you want to fight but wont go to where we are fighting, you would rather wander in hope of finding some one instead of going to where you know definite action is. If your server mates are losing that defense, you are helping us gain those free kills you hate so much.

This was an argument we use to face against our fellow guilds back in the day, but this proves that many don’t understand the roaming philosophy.

3) Usually most get fed up and group up trying to push out and actually give us what we want which is a good fight.
4) In some cases, we jump a commander trying to get back and we see the entire zerg go back to their WP to group up taking you off the battlefield for a couple of minutes.

They are small contributions compared to what we can do for holding bloodlust, but it is effective.

As for joining the zerg fight, sorry not going to happen. I have better uses of my time than joining a lagfest spamming 1 1 1 1 1 1 all day. If you guys like doing that go for it, just not the roamer’s mentality. Zergs have an importance, but so do roamer’s especially with the new bloodlust meta.

We just wish there were more T-1 roaming guilds on the other servers who like to fight so we can have our fun too. Zergs have all the fun. lol

Let’s put it this way.

Methinks that you’ve never been part of a proper guild raid if you think that the majority of large-scale battles are “11111 lagfests”. That’s a huge discredit to you right there.

Oh I’v run with some of the best WvW guilds, such as HB watching them farm IRON. The lag the past two weeks have been terrible during NA Primetime. Nothing wrong with zergs, if that’s what you want to do. Just not my style, just saying . . .

You have either been smoking something or just woke up dreaming to spout so much rubbish .At least have the balls to speak the truth .

what being in a constant downed state and fighting a few iron and others?

please come and meet us guild to guild put an end to it

ps I wasn’t there nor was the majority of iron .

LOL, guild to guild? we are like 10 active players at any given time, you have 40+ on any given map every day. I guess that proves how you like to win, big bully when you have numbers, otherwise when you lose, your excuse was, “i wasn’t there.” Okay, I guess you would have made the difference, pfff, the ego is strong in this one. LOL

I have no ego. I defend our guild to your trash talking no more no less .

Monkeyspanks – [IRON]

http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Corran.4957

Corran.4957

Some Iron, some tsym and various others including uplevels..

Oh, and to me i would say it was a pug win, not a HB win because you running more pugs then guildies.
Wonder when that was though. Cant remember seeing HB running without COIN holding their hands for some time now

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

Let’s put it this way.

what being in a constant downed state and fighting a few iron and others?

please come and meet us guild to guild put an end to it

ps I wasn’t there nor was the majority of iron .

LOL, guild to guild? we are like 10 active players at any given time, you have 40+ on any given map every day. I guess that proves how you like to win, big bully when you have numbers, otherwise when you lose, your excuse was, “i wasn’t there.” Okay, I guess you would have made the difference, pfff, the ego is strong in this one. LOL

Ummmmmmmmmmm you realise when you do a GvG you arrange equal numbers right? I have never heard of a single GvG whey both parties said – bring everyone you can and we will just mash it out, dont worry about numbers.

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

Oh StarScream you will never learn will you . . . LOL

What is it I need to learn? Is it that around 5 guild tags in a server zerg doesnt mean you wipe that guild? or is it that a GvG is arranged with equal numbers?

You are welcome for me teaching you those things by the way.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrBowzer.2380

MrBowzer.2380

All the BG hate. Makes me giggle. <3

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

No hate, keep watching is boring

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gully.7358

Gully.7358

Bah, thread is going down hill again…

Veretta • Guildleader of [oPP] Over Powered PeopleBlackgate
http://www.gw2opp.comhttp://www.youtube.com/user/oppveretta

in Match-ups

Posted by: celeron.3469

celeron.3469

Operation Greener Pastures is a go.

in Match-ups

MrBowzer.2380

On a better note! Lets have a kitten party! @MEOW!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

If only BG would fight us in the field.. Sigh

But nop, we gota have our fun on the forums because of this

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

There is hope, I am no longer keep watching!

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

Orange Cat. Tweet Tweet and Little Spyy have just returned with the rest of the payment. We will collectively push the button in one weeks time.

This message will self destruct in 15 seconds.

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nikola.3841

Nikola.3841

Got 70-80 bags when you took it from us? thats very impressive as we didnt even have that many players, plus you outnumbered us greatly at the time as we had alot of people afk for food. Thats how you was able to take it after a hour or 2 of trying. What kind of hacks do you have that make players drop more than 1 loot bag?

Nice you was there for the take back though, but where are you every time we take it?

Cant comment on the golems as i wasnt there for that

You already forgot you got farmed 5-6 times AFTER we took garri?

in Match-ups

Nikola.3841

Some Iron, some tsym and various others including uplevels..

Oh, and to me i would say it was a pug win, not a HB win because you running more pugs then guildies.
Wonder when that was though. Cant remember seeing HB running without COIN holding their hands for some time now

Their combined 30 are still less than your 40-50, and you get wiped more times than them. GZ on those rare wins, I guess

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cliques.3947

Cliques.3947

Operation Greener Pastures is a go.

You guys better be ready. I’m fueling up the Mystery Machine as we speak! Just make sure Poli uses the restroom before we go, I’m not stopping!

Chimichunga [Eng] – Salsa Machina [Warrior]
oPP – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: MaLeVoLenT.8129

MaLeVoLenT.8129

IRON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

~The Mad Court~ [OnS]Onslaught GM
Malevolent Omen -Guardian
Mad King Mal -Rev

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

Got 70-80 bags when you took it from us? thats very impressive as we didnt even have that many players, plus you outnumbered us greatly at the time as we had alot of people afk for food. Thats how you was able to take it after a hour or 2 of trying. What kind of hacks do you have that make players drop more than 1 loot bag?

Nice you was there for the take back though, but where are you every time we take it?

Grats on taking garrison back while we had loads going afk to eat including our commander. I guess you forgot us farming you in garrison before we capped, farming you while you tried taking it back, and you running and jumping out of the outer wall of garrison the second we run at you even though you had more numbers. Then when people come back from lunch you also forgot us farming you and capping garrison again?

Yeah you rocked for that half hour, grats.

in Match-ups

Posted by: dragon.8071

dragon.8071

it’s not hate for bg. it’s just no matter how much they stacked their server they are no match for sor.

Zerg Doors [ZD]

“Recent Graduate of Maguuma University with a degree in Forums Politics”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

IRON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

What I miss??

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cuddlepie.8109

Cuddlepie.8109

If only BG would fight us in the field.. Sigh

But nop, we gota have our fun on the forums because of this

It’s an occupational hazard of having JQ-like coverage. But for BG open fielding from reset, try http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=c4-feed-u&v=_YkQGQPThIc

in Match-ups

Nikola.3841

Grats on taking garrison back while we had loads going afk to eat including our commander. I guess you forgot us farming you in garrison before we capped, farming you while you tried taking it back, and you running and jumping out of the outer wall of garrison the second we run at you even though you had more numbers. Then when people come back from lunch you also forgot us farming you and capping garrison again?

No idea what you’re talking about, but I bet you have plenty of videos farming PLX? No?

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

No idea what you’re talking about, but I bet you have plenty of videos farming PLX? No?

So you was only on for the 30 mins when you capped garrison back and missed the bigger picture?

Doing plenty of farming now as well. You guys finally worked it out and stopped entering dawns.

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

All trolling aside, whats up with BG at the moment? you guys are usually alot stronger than you are at the moment.

in Match-ups

Posted by: KeeZee.7312

KeeZee.7312

As if SoR needed help to smash BG.

The problem with thinking like this is if you win you will be at BG’s mercy on week 7 since they will be in a position to determine who wins the league. Mock BG all you want, but there’s a very strong chance it could cost you.

Did BG just tell SoR if they win this week then BG will throw a tantrum and 2v1 them in week 7.

in Match-ups

Corran.4957

BG , please stop repairing all the garrison doors. We are doing an episode of changing rooms and going for a nice open planned feel. We believe you will like the project once finished

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kysin.6349

Kysin.6349

Update for all those coming in on page 7… 50% posts from Starscream, 25% of BG trolling Starscream, and 25% of TC posting that there is no 2v1 (I believe you TC <3 ). You do know you don’t get a special forum badge or anything for post count right? Maybe they are paying you 1c per post. I’ve heard forum warriors with your level of dedication are going for at least 2-3c a post, so you are a real bargain.

Seriously though BG, I just waited in queue for 30 minutes, and zoned in to see about 25 afk in spawn. If you aren’t playing then get out.

Co-leader of Knights of Eminence[Sir] – PvX
Reap The Weak[Reap] – WvW 5-man havok
-Blackgate

(edited by Kysin.6349)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ok I Did It.2854

Ok I Did It.2854

For all those BG and TC players who where in EBG today, good battles throughout the day, spent a good 6-8 hours in EBG fighting you all, hopefully the rest of the week is just as good.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

Update for all those coming in on page 7… 50% posts from Starscream, 25% of BG trolling Starscream, and 25% of TC posting that there is no 2v1 (I believe you TC <3 ). You do know you don’t get a special forum badge or anything for post count right? Maybe they are paying you 1c per post. I’ve heard forum warriors with your level of dedication are going for at least 2-3c a post, so you are a real bargain.

Seriously though BG, I just waited in queue for 30 minutes, and zoned in to see about 25 afk in spawn. If you aren’t playing then get out.

Are you sure we make up 25% lol? I think you should change that to 75% Starscream and 25% BG… like 8 of the posts on this page are his (or hers?).

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

in Match-ups

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

Are you sure we make up 25% lol? I think you should change that to 75% Starscream and 25% BG… like 8 of the posts on this page are his (or hers?).

Pretty sure this entire thread is like the Earth’s atmosphere (simple version)

78% Starscream
20% BG
2% everything else

in Match-ups

Posted by: sjatzkov braskav.3689

sjatzkov braskav.3689

Had a blast this evening close to 1k kills. Our commander must have felt like a puppet master hunting you from Garri > Dawns and back again ha! Takes atleast 20 minutes for bg to realise Dawns turned into a farm… Was it the vendor that gave it away?

English is not my first language nor is it my second.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

sigh if only we could communicate accross servers in map chat on the BLs. We would not need to come here to trash talk. Who is with me?!

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

Update for all those coming in on page 7… 50% posts from Starscream trolling BG, 25% of BG trolling Starscream, and 25% of TC posting that there is no 2v1 (I believe you TC <3 ). You do know you don’t get a special forum badge or anything for post count right? Maybe they are paying you 1c per post. I’ve heard forum warriors with your level of dedication are going for at least 2-3c a post, so you are a real bargain.

Fixed for you.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Keiel.7489

Keiel.7489

sigh if only we could communicate accross servers in map chat on the BLs. We would not need to come here to trash talk. Who is with me?!

Or make 2v1 pacts.

[DONE]

in Match-ups

Corran.4957

Operation “open plan garrison” cancelled by TC’s attack on lake. Still was fun running around in there redecorating

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kysin.6349

Kysin.6349

Update for all those coming in on page 7… 50% posts from Starscream trolling BG, 25% of BG trolling Starscream, and 25% of TC posting that there is no 2v1 (I believe you TC <3 ). You do know you don’t get a special forum badge or anything for post count right? Maybe they are paying you 1c per post. I’ve heard forum warriors with your level of dedication are going for at least 2-3c a post, so you are a real bargain.

Fixed for you.

Nice try, but it is extremely easy to tell when someone is being serious while claiming to just be trolling.

Co-leader of Knights of Eminence[Sir] – PvX
Reap The Weak[Reap] – WvW 5-man havok
-Blackgate

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

Fixed for you.

Nice try, but it is extremely easy to tell when someone is being serious while claiming to just be trolling.

Ha ha, maybe you should ask some of your friends on SoR if they know what I am like? Especially if you know anyone in IRON. But its cool, believe what you want, i`ll still be here, doing the usual. You could also ask your friends about why my post count is unusally high this week as well

in Match-ups

Posted by: Auri El.1032

Auri El.1032

All this talk of queues and transferring! Come to TC! I’ll pay you in RP!

(Like no queues outside NA prime time)

CERN

in Match-ups

Posted by: Feydra.6318

Feydra.6318

Gha, BG and SoR is like two arguing married, now SoR is in the lead, BG good second, and we TC are in third, so obviously we deaded the most, so group hug everyone one and lets get back to dying !

Miriel de Clavo – Elementalist
Fey Sparrow – Warrior
If i nag about things, its only couse i care ;P

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

Miss this matchup already.

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Feydra.6318

Feydra.6318

Awww hugs Jet be plenty of TC hugging later

Miriel de Clavo – Elementalist
Fey Sparrow – Warrior
If i nag about things, its only couse i care ;P

in Match-ups

Keiel.7489

BG misses yoou guys too.

[DONE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brutus.5732

Brutus.5732

My tiny necro owes his existence to our SBI\SOS match-up.

in Match-ups

MrBowzer.2380

Or make 2v1 pacts.

Here enjoy! Everyone enjoy! Its good fun and should give you a good laugh!

in Match-ups

Keiel.7489

Or make 2v1 pacts.

Here enjoy! Everyone enjoy! Its good fun and should give you a good laugh!

I think the first and only comment on that youtube page summarise the video.

[DONE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mr Ko Killer.7206

Mr Ko Killer.7206

Please…..continue

Attachments:

Jade Quarry’s TrollMaster General| Generation Of Legends [EviL] Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: skullfaerie.7203

skullfaerie.7203

What an odd thing for you to say- aren’t you from that guild that runs away whenever
a) you don’t outnumber someone at least 4:1
b) someone actually turns around and fights back

Hilarious >:D

in Match-ups

Posted by: Monsoon.2589

Monsoon.2589

3 hours queue last night…logged off before getting in
3 hours so far and still counting.

I am done with this.
No game deserves 3 hours + waiting like to be able to play…none

(edited by Monsoon.2589)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolbryne.4037

Wolbryne.4037

Oh I’v run with some of the best WvW guilds, such as HB watching them farm IRON.

this just made me laugh. thank you for that. always fun to hear someone from fantasy land talk

Pret Orian / Pretorían
IRON
“All war is deception.” – General Sun Tzu