10/25: SoR/BG/TC (Gold League Round 2)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ethurian.3751

Ethurian.3751

big boy

I appreciate your honesty and that you won’t “QQ” as you put it, when you get ganked. I’m sure you’ll just be too busy in those big boy fights you mentioned, spamming empower and your 1 button. The major leagues. You’ll get skill lag, but your veteran anti-lag 1-smashing skills have been honed well over the years. Fighting on a scale us lesser-being roamers have no experience with. We’re just little league amateurs jealous of your incredible power. Every NPC in the world will have umlauts inappropriately placed in their names in honor of your achievements.

That’s a Bingo.
Sine Pari

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nikola.3841

Nikola.3841

Lets finish off with the loot bag comment, yeah if i get caught alone I will be a loot bag for you. thats fine with me as I get loads with my guild. So keep chasing that one bag while I farm loads in the big boy fights.

I didn’t realize getting carried was something to brag about. Is this common within IRON?

I heard they even won some big fights vs pugs half their size!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

When I mentioned in map chat about how cruel we were being, my teammates were like “don’t pity TC, they deserve it”. What did you guys do to BG anyway?

Not everyone feels the same, and well, you were on EBG afterall. You have to take what you read in map chat with a grain of salt in that zone. As far as the tone, one can only guess. From my play this weekend during NA prime it did seem like TC was being overly aggressive with BG and more passive with SoR, so that could have gotten some players fired up. Who knows. But most of us WvW vets know that there’s usually a reason an enemy commander targets one server over another, or 2v1 a server to break a waypoint or something (like Sat night on TCBL Hills) and don’t get all bent out of shape about it.

Many months ago BG and TC actually developed a very friendly relationship during our month of T2 matches.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

(edited by Liquid.9672)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

Lets finish off with the loot bag comment, yeah if i get caught alone I will be a loot bag for you. thats fine with me as I get loads with my guild. So keep chasing that one bag while I farm loads in the big boy fights.

I didn’t realize getting carried was something to brag about. Is this common within IRON?

Running builds to compliment the guild is common in IRON. What is it with roamers not understanding the difference just because they want to 1 v 1 everything?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arcade.8901

Arcade.8901

Just thought I’d drop this here after ZDs was brought to BG.

I doubt Smokee know about it to be honest. I know it totally caught me by surprise.

I dont think ZD’s would have been bought in all fairness, they kind of do what they like.

@ ZD’s thank you for the fight in bay. That is how WvW fights should be.

Thanks Iron for few battles in bay, glad to see you again, sorry we are to few at the moment, but stay strong, waiting for more battles.

in Match-ups

Posted by: celeron.3469

celeron.3469

Running builds to compliment the guild is common in IRON. What is it with roamers not understanding the difference just because they want to 1 v 1 everything?

So that’s what IRON calls it? It makes sense, nobody will notice a mediocre player within a mass of 40.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

When I mentioned in map chat about how cruel we were being, my teammates were like “don’t pity TC, they deserve it”. What did you guys do to BG anyway?

Not everyone feels the same, and well, you were on EBG afterall. You have to take what you read in map chat with a grain of salt in that zone. As far as the tone, one can only guess. From my play this weekend during NA prime it did seem like TC was being overly aggressive with BG and more passive with SoR, so that could have gotten some players fired up. Who knows. But most of us WvW vets know that there’s usually a reason an enemy commander targets one server over another, or 2v1 a server to break a waypoint or something (like Sat night on TCBL Hills) and don’t get all bent out of shape about it.

9 months ago BG and TC actually developed a very friendly relationship during our month of T2 matches.

What about last night on TCBL bay? It didnt work, but still. I still say its just BG commanders going for the easier win. You could all it opportunistic, and you would be right, but its still against the smaller server, and they could probably take it even without SoR hitting another objective because of that. But because the other server is hitting a larger objective its a free tower basically. Where as smarter play would be to take points from SoR, and try to maintain higher than TC. Not take from TC and sit on them while SoR continues to tick 130+ over you. (AKA playing for second, which is usually frowned upon in any matchup.)

Lunar Fighter
Tarnished Coast, Hammer guy of [NOPE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arcade.8901

Arcade.8901

We play on oprotunity to take stuff. Its about the most we can do in a matchup like this, because we really cant force our way through map blobs. My guess is they were upset about us taking a tower or something.

TC sorry we were raiding on TC border today, it’s just our first day on NA, we shall focus on SoR more.

ZDs.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cliques.3947

Cliques.3947

Just spoke with The Doc. He’s done further testing and actually even tried to speak with the enemy Healy Guard using a series of clicks and de|rp sounds. Initially he thought he was making progress but in the end most of it went right over the test subjects head. In addition I upgraded todays report from victory to FATALITY!

Uploading this addendum to the Eye in the Sky in 3….2…..1……

Chimichunga [Eng] – Salsa Machina [Warrior]
oPP – Blackgate

(edited by Cliques.3947)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

I doubt Smokee know about it to be honest. I know it totally caught me by surprise.

I dont think ZD’s would have been bought in all fairness, they kind of do what they like.

Thanks Iron for few battles in bay, glad to see you again, sorry we are to few at the moment, but stay strong, waiting for more battles.

Welcome ZD’s – Great to see you in NA. Missed our fights back in the old days. Hope you enjoy it here.

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

big boy

I appreciate your honesty and that you won’t “QQ” as you put it, when you get ganked. I’m sure you’ll just be too busy in those big boy fights you mentioned, spamming empower and your 1 button. The major leagues. You’ll get skill lag, but your veteran anti-lag 1-smashing skills have been honed well over the years. Fighting on a scale us lesser-being roamers have no experience with. We’re just little league amateurs jealous of your incredible power. Every NPC in the world will have umlauts inappropriately placed in their names in honor of your achievements.

Hey I can respect roamers if thats how they want to play, and I dont feel the need to atttack their play style just because I play differently. But you made such a big thing about getting 1 loot bag it had to be put into perspective.

Maybe we can ask Anet to honour all the talentless 1 spammers so we all get recognised, including the members of your own server who you rate so highly ofc.

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

I remember some one claiming to be able to wipe IRON with half of their numbers not long ago, who was that now?

That comment was alot more hilarious than this one.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

Smokee probably hates it, he enjoys the eu coverage just EU on JQ is slacking

We are trying our darndest to get EU just hard when you don’t have large EU guilds. JQ has SR and Tohu which field less combined than IRON or ZD’s do. This makes it a little harder to find EU guilds for JQ but we are definitely trying.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

9 months ago BG and TC actually developed a very friendly relationship during our month of T2 matches.

What about last night on TCBL bay? It didnt work, but still. I still say its just BG commanders going for the easier win. You could all it opportunistic, and you would be right, but its still against the smaller server, and they could probably take it even without SoR hitting another objective because of that. But because the other server is hitting a larger objective its a free tower basically. Where as smarter play would be to take points from SoR, and try to maintain higher than TC. Not take from TC and sit on them while SoR continues to tick 130+ over you. (AKA playing for second, which is usually frowned upon in any matchup.)

Yeah I don’t know Nick. I certainly can’t speak for other commanders and the choices they make at any given point in time. I do however know the commanders I usually follow, such as in my guild, and we certainly know where the focus should be. Late last night on SORBL is probably a fair example of that. We broke the Hills SoR waypoint hoping you guys would take it back but I don’t think you had enough or any presence on the map at the time.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

So that’s what IRON calls it? It makes sense, nobody will notice a mediocre player within a mass of 40.

Even guilds like the mighty RG and your new server mates ZD run guild builds, but yeah you are right, they all have mediocre players and the only really skilled players are the roamers.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gully.7358

Gully.7358

I remember some one claiming to be able to wipe IRON with half of their numbers not long ago, who was that now?

That 1 lootbag could have a precursor in it, just saying…

Veretta • Guildleader of [oPP] Over Powered PeopleBlackgate
http://www.gw2opp.comhttp://www.youtube.com/user/oppveretta

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

Its all good Arcade, we have plenty of time, we are really looking forward to fighting you guys every day

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cuddlepie.8109

Cuddlepie.8109

Its been happening on all maps all week. SoR is just playing normally being the big dog, and BG is just playing the bully. Instead of attacking the tougher target when there is a CLEAR opportunity to hit their holdings, they hit something else TC owns. Its been going on in TCBL all week. .SoR hits garrison, and BG takes the time to attack a north tower instead of hitting briar or bay

I guess people go to T1 for the competitive and fun fights, and not easy wins right…. right? I’ll give it until tomorrow for BG to give up trying for first and just focusing on holding TCBL. They’ve done it in the last 3-4 matchups we’ve had with them, why should this be any different.

“Its been happening on all maps all week … and BG is just playing the bully”

I understand the matchup is rough (and similar matchups will continue to be for any of the non-big 3) but the PPT for Day 1 and 2 (66% of the matchup) indicates it was BG who was on the receiving end.

“SoR hits garrison, and BG takes the time to attack a north tower instead of hitting briar or bay”.

Possibly indicating that BG doesn’t have the numbers or supply to hit a major target (particuarly if SoR has the numbers to attack Garri). Or the tower is paper and the others are T2/3. Or that Briar and Bay are both close to SoR’s spawn WP. <shrug> I’d suggest it’s far more likely to be motivated by factors like these than a persecution complex.

I guess people go to T1 for the competitive and fun fights, and not easy wins right…. right?

The WvWers who are long term on all three T1 servers play for the fights and to win. If the matchup involves a server with less coverage then it’s going to hurt. That server does, however, have the opportunity to play kingmaker. But to do so, you’ve got to be prepared to get your hands dirty in the meta. TC is renowned for not doing so (ie. 2v1ing) ~ and I don’t mean this as a criticism.

Anyways, for BG (first 2 days) and SoR (last 18 hours) there has been nothing ‘easy’ about this matchup. When TC has had decent numbers on the maps – particularly when anchored on one of your solid guilds – it’s always a good fight. I appear to think more highly of your server mates than you do? Regardless, if you want to talk easy wins in Season 1, you may wish to glance in JQ’s direction.

I’ll give it until tomorrow for BG to give up trying for first

There’s no need to wait until then.

in Match-ups

celeron.3469

Even guilds like the mighty RG and your new server mates ZD run guild builds, but yeah you are right, they all have mediocre players and the only really skilled players are the roamers.

So because RG and ZD run team specs, you’re a good player who isn’t being carried?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cirus.5748

Cirus.5748

Reading about 3+ hour queues on JQ, makes me happy that BG didnt stack before the league, leaving us 4 out of 5 timezones without a queue on atleast one map, even with all the pve achievement hunters.

Now enjoy your 3 weeks of nothing to fight JQ :-)

Thanks for the fights this week SoR. Cant wait for a lagfree fight against you next week.

Ps. Please recruit more EU guilds JQ :-(

How’s the PvDoor treating you?

I hope you’re enjoying it because you have another 18 days of it.

Meanwhile SoR and BG are having a classic contest.

Vanguard Of Exiled Mercenaries – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

We play on oprotunity to take stuff. Its about the most we can do in a matchup like this, because we really cant force our way through map blobs. My guess is they were upset about us taking a tower or something.

TC sorry we were raiding on TC border today, it’s just our first day on NA, we shall focus on SoR more.

ZDs.

You guys broke that waypoint in bay! FANTASTIC. No worries.

Lunar Fighter

in Match-ups

Nuked.2360

Reading about 3+ hour queues on JQ, makes me happy that BG didnt stack before the league, leaving us 4 out of 5 timezones without a queue on atleast one map, even with all the pve achievement hunters.

Thanks for the fights this week SoR. Cant wait for a lagfree fight against you next week.

Classic contest? 370 ppt is fights got it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nikola.3841

Nikola.3841

I remember some pugs made fake VII a month ago and beaten you to ground few times…it was fun to watch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Satori.7268

Satori.7268

Last post for me since I got infractions. Why I rarely post. We’ll never have 10 out in wvw unless all the planets are aligned. We’re always up for a 5v5

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

I certainly dont think low of my server mates, in fact I know what our guilds are capable of when they work together. Our large forces are usually at least half, if not more, made up of militia however. I feel they do a good job on a regular basis and they help the guilds and commanders get things done. (Without giving too much praise. They tend to run like headless chickens without a commander) I appreciate the responses I got and I have to agree. As far as what I meant by “easy wins” I did not exactly mean winning the matchup, just more along the lines of them taking something without a fight at all. Despite how you feel about BG getting ganged up on in the first few days, on TCBL we sent all major forces to bay as soon as we got in and ended up losing it anyway. We poked at both sides of the map with similar results all night, though we did somewhat help BG when they focused on bay. Its our map, and TC likes to try and snatch our stuff from the other servers when we can, and in the past it has worked out for us. Edit: Though sometimes we will break a wall or gate and let the other server take it just to get rid of upgrades.. an enemy paper keep is better than an enemy tier 3 one.

Lunar Fighter

(edited by Nickthemoonwolf.1485)

in Match-ups

Ethurian.3751

because I am trolling the hell out of you?

I actually thought being a troll involved more than putting the word “Troll” in your signature. Thank you for correcting me.

That’s a Bingo.
Sine Pari

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

I remember some pugs made fake VII a month ago and beaten you to ground few times…it was fun to watch

Beat us into the ground a few times? hardly. Yeah we wipe some times, and when we do you hold onto those little victories as tight as you can because your wipes happen so much more.

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

because I am trolling the hell out of you?

I actually thought being a troll involved more than putting the word “Troll” in your signature. Thank you for correcting me.

At least you learnt some thing today, you can add that victory to your spy reports

in Match-ups

Gully.7358

Some of our guild members are in multiple guilds, we’re not the guild that demands people to rep our guild name 24/7. Some of our roamers are officers/guildleaders of larger guilds and we discuss builds and strategies with these guys quite often.

I’m fully aware of how things work with ‘big boys’, the same rules apply however for the ‘small boys’.

The statement that’s being made though is that with larger numbers you’ll also have more dead weight. A lot of skilled big boy players can handle their own just fine and don’t mind running by themselves either. The dead weight is… well… dead weight.

If those big boy groups would trim the fat, they’d be even better and more effective.

in Match-ups

Ethurian.3751

What do you mean by Deäd Weight?

That’s a Bingo.
Sine Pari

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeydra.4386

Jeydra.4386

Many months ago BG and TC actually developed a very friendly relationship during our month of T2 matches.

Here’s the situation in more detail.

Map was Eternal Battlegrounds
Blackgate held SM
SoR led Blackgate by ~10k points
Long queue to enter EB for Blackgate
TC’s Overlook was T3 (waypoint built)
TC’s Veloka was T3 (700/700 supply with lots of siege inside)

SoR attempts to take Overlook with I-don’t-know-what, but they were stopped at OL west gate. The swords there warned us that there was a fight going on. We were in our corner of the map at the time. Commander takes the zerg and pushes for Veloka, using four (!) superior rams and taking it without resistance. Around this time SoR fails to take OL and goes on to take Mendon’s. After taking Veloka BG builds 7 Omega golems and goes for OL as well, but get wiped; while BG were outside Overlook SoR takes SM, ending the 2v1.

I think there’s no rational reason for the commander to go for Overlook / Veloka, other than to prey on TC. TC could do nothing about it – they’re stuck in a 1v2 against two superior servers. It must be very frustrating for them since they’ve already done all they can (holding Overlook), yet their position still deteriorated dramatically.

Shortly before I transferred out of SoS I had this week playing against JQ and FA. JQ had enough of a numerical advantage to simply roll over SoS and FA, which they did, but not just that they started spawn camping people with superior Ballistae while spamming /laugh. Not funny. TC are way stronger than SoS or FA, but even so. BG shouldn’t play like JQ. I’m disappointed, really.

in Match-ups

celeron.3469

Im impressed you tell the difference between good players and bad players with team builds. So let me get this straight, anyone apart from IRON using a guild build is good? Or is it just me personally because I am trolling the hell out of you?

I hope you don’t run out of composition fallacies, otherwise, how will you gauge your skill level? I guess you could always go back to how good you are on an AC… I don’t think any of us can keep up with you there.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cirus.5748

Cirus.5748

JQ was getting 400 PPT during SEA against two tier 1 servers on a nightly basis.

The PPT swing are more extreme when it’s a 1v1, as every victory and loss has a direct and opposite effect on the opponent, unlike in a 1v1v1 where it tends to balance ou t.

BG are still 8000 points behind SoR and have a lot of catching up to do. There is no doubt that SoR are going to hit back.

Meanwhile JQ is already 100,000 points ahead and it’s not even Tuesday, another 18 days to go!

Vanguard Of Exiled Mercenaries – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caroline.4987

Caroline.4987

I guess people go to T1 for the competitive and fun fights, and not easy wins right…. right?

The WvWers who are long term on all three T1 servers play for the fights and to win. If the matchup involves a server with less coverage then it’s going to hurt. That server does, however, have the opportunity to play kingmaker. But to do so, you’ve got to be prepared to get your hands dirty in the meta. TC is renowned for not doing so (ie. 2v1ing) ~ and I don’t mean this as a criticism.

Anyways, for BG (first 2 days) and SoR (last 18 hours) there has been nothing ‘easy’ about this matchup. When TC has had decent numbers on the maps – particularly when anchored on one of your solid guilds – it’s always a good fight. I appear to think more highly of your server mates than you do? Regardless, if you want to talk easy wins in Season 1, you may wish to glance in JQ’s direction.

It’s not that we’re not trying to 2v1. >_> We’re usually just not organized enough to do it, and especially to do it consistently. =P

Brynnhylde – Norn Warrior, Jehanette – Human Guardian, Shaelynne – Human Engineer
TrZ | Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cuddlepie.8109

Cuddlepie.8109

Classic Nuked … consumed with this niggling fear that JQ’s server stacking and cruise control Season 1 schedule might not be enough.

And the logic ….

BG was monstered by SoR and TC’s strong showing in the first 48 hours, but has had 18 odd hours of good PPT. The match is currently about 7K apart.

At the same time JQ is ticking +515 and is 100K ahead after three days.

Then again, facts and context have never been his strong suit.

in Match-ups

Gully.7358

Im impressed you tell the difference between good players and bad players with team builds. So let me get this straight, anyone apart from IRON using a guild build is good? Or is it just me personally because I am trolling the hell out of you?

I hope you don’t run out of composition fallacies, otherwise, how will you gauge your skill level? I guess you could always go back to how good you are on an AC… I don’t think any of us can keep up with you there.

Sorry but I’m a boss on an arrowcart…

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

Some of our guild members are in multiple guilds, we’re not the guild that demands people to rep our guild name 24/7. Some of our roamers are officers/guildleaders of larger guilds and we discuss builds and strategies with these guys quite often.

I’m fully aware of how things work with ‘big boys’, the same rules apply however for the ‘small boys’.

The statement that’s being made though is that with larger numbers you’ll also have more dead weight. A lot of skilled big boy players can handle their own just fine and don’t mind running by themselves either. The dead weight is… well… dead weight.

If those big boy groups would trim the fat, they’d be even better and more effective.

Now posts like this stop me trolling. I agree with that totally on everything you said. Your comment was aimed at me which was why I trolled. Looking at me directly, I already said I run a boon/healing build and I never play solo because thats just not how i want to play.

You may very well be more skilled than me, but even if I was the best player on the server, if i get caught by a roamer what am i going to do with a build that does no damage? So how can you judge my skill at all? (fully prepared not to troll this if you dont)

in Match-ups

Ethurian.3751

That’s a Bingo.
Sine Pari

in Match-ups

celeron.3469

1v1 him bro, AC vs AC

Who is the most skilled NA?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

Here’s the situation in more detail.

Map was Eternal Battlegrounds
Blackgate held SM
SoR led Blackgate by ~10k points
Long queue to enter EB for Blackgate
TC’s Overlook was T3 (waypoint built)
TC’s Veloka was T3 (700/700 supply with lots of siege inside)

SoR attempts to take Overlook with I-don’t-know-what, but they were stopped at OL west gate. The swords there warned us that there was a fight going on. We were in our corner of the map at the time. Commander takes the zerg and pushes for Veloka, using four (!) superior rams and taking it without resistance. Around this time SoR fails to take OL and goes on to take Mendon’s. After taking Veloka BG builds 7 Omega golems and goes for OL as well, but get wiped; while BG were outside Overlook SoR takes SM, ending the 2v1.

I think there’s no rational reason for the commander to go for Overlook / Veloka, other than to prey on TC. TC could do nothing about it – they’re stuck in a 1v2 against two superior servers. It must be very frustrating for them since they’ve already done all they can (holding Overlook), yet their position still deteriorated dramatically.

Shortly before I transferred out of SoS I had this week playing against JQ and FA. JQ had enough of a numerical advantage to simply roll over SoS and FA, which they did, but not just that they started spawn camping people with superior Ballistae while spamming /laugh. Not funny. TC are way stronger than SoS or FA, but even so. BG shouldn’t play like JQ. I’m disappointed, really.

You do understand the reason TC gets hit with a 2v1 is because they are unwilling to partake in one them selves. I would bet most BG commanders would love nothing more than to push SoRs side but ever time they do TC has to try to hit a tower on BG’s side. This forces BG to come back and after a few times the only logical thing to do is to push TC. And SoR is going to jump on a 2v1 against TC because that keeps the 2v1 off them and they get to hold more PPT and upgrade there stuff.

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

You do understand the reason TC gets hit with a 2v1 is because they are unwilling to partake in one them selves. I would bet most BG commanders would love nothing more than to push SoRs side but ever time they do TC has to try to hit a tower on BG’s side. This forces BG to come back and after a few times the only logical thing to do is to push TC. And SoR is going to jump on a 2v1 against TC because that keeps the 2v1 off them and they get to hold more PPT and upgrade there stuff.

So you say TC plays the exact same tactic BG always does when in a match with JQ and SoR? Maybe TC can learn.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in Match-ups

Nuked.2360

Classic Nuked … consumed with this niggling fear that JQ’s server stacking and cruise control Season 1 schedule might not be enough.

And the logic ….

BG was monstered by SoR and TC’s strong showing in the first 48 hours, but has had 18 odd hours of good PPT. The match is currently about 7K apart.

Your right JQ is doing worse than BG or SOR would be at this point. None of our major guilds have been into WvW since reset night as it was the only night the numbers were semi even. The rest is people trying to get achievements done for the seasons.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liza.2758

Liza.2758

And the logic ….

Your right JQ is doing worse than BG or SOR would be at this point. None of our major guilds have been into WvW since reset night as it was the only night the numbers were semi even. The rest is people trying to get achievements done for the seasons.

u should have taken it to IRON instead …. ticking 200

it was their blobing time … but u couldn’t blame them though they came to NA to fight either door or pugs.

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

Stop whining cuddlepie. I thought BG would appreciate fighting SoR instead of Maguuma or SoS. I would love to be in your matchup.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

1v1 him bro, AC vs AC

5 points in AC mastery m8. You two are a no-show.

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

So you say TC plays the exact same tactic BG always does when in a match with JQ and SoR? Maybe TC can learn.

Meh, You should know what happens on EBG when server 1 is attacking server 2 and server 3 tries to ninja stuff from server 1. The focus gets changed and that server normally gets “punished” for it. The map politics are just different in a JQ/SoR/BG match because we have 3 equally strong servers.

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

in Match-ups

Gully.7358

1v1 him bro, AC vs AC

5 points in AC mastery m8. You two are a no-show.

Just 5 points? m8

in Match-ups

Posted by: omniomi.7351

omniomi.7351

It’s not that we’re not trying to 2v1. >_> We’re usually just not organized enough to do it, and especially to do it consistently. =P

Last night BG was hitting bay relentlessly on TCBL I think (maybe it was SoRBL, I don’t remember) which was owned by SoR and T3 with a waypoint. A TC zerg was standing around on the cliffs watching and killing BG players as they ran back and doing nothing else. When a server has a waypoint in the middle of the map it is in the best interest of both of the other servers to get rid of it. It doesn’t matter who takes the keep or even if they hold it, it’s about getting rid of the waypoint.

The “not organised enough to do it” wouldn’t have mattered much in that example… stop killing the BG players who are trying to get rid of the waypoint and kill the SoR players who are running back instead if you don’t want to come down to inner and directly 2v1 them… at one point TC even trebbed BGs siege at inner helping SoR and hurting yourselves by helping them keep their WP.

There are a few videos from last week floating around where JQ was working to get rid of an SoR waypoint and BG was sitting on the waypoint to make sure SoR couldn’t get back in during the fight… does it feel dirty working with the enemy? Absolutely, but it’s necessary sometimes. There’s no actual cross-server communication or planning in these instances it’s simply understood by all parties that at all costs the waypoint needs to go. It’s map politics.

Sayan Kotor – 80 necro

(edited by omniomi.7351)

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

TC plays on oprotunity, and without blobs, for the most part. Its regular to see us with 3 or so 20~ish large groups on reset night and only one commander tag on the map to lead militia. Its less effective against T1 servers though, who only go around in giant blobs of 50-60 players and quickly put a stop to anything we try. With the exception of JQ maybe. We’ve pulled off some funny stuff with a lot of luck against you guys before. Example being one person solo golem rushing tier 3 bay and basically pulling it off.

Lunar Fighter

in Match-ups

Starscream.7803

What do you mean by Deäd Weight?

Dead weight – like a guy who tries to troll, starts with jokes about a persons name, then after many attempts moves onto léttérs.

EDIT: arrow carts are for kitten.