10/25: SoR/BG/TC (Gold League Round 2)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

Big congrats to this weeks winners ZD guild and TC server, I wonder which one of you got paid more gold for the move/ throwing the match LOL,

Alas its good to see a guild on BehindaGate that like to battle open field.

BG the pay to win server LOL.

Hopefully JQ’s easy matchup will allow them to win the Season 1, then all that buying out guilds etc that BG did will be in vain gg, gg.

There is not enough gold in the game to get the TC WvW core to throw a match-up

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tadz.2870

Tadz.2870

Big congrats to this weeks winners ZD guild and TC server, I wonder which one of you got paid more gold for the move/ throwing the match LOL,

Hopefully JQ’s easy matchup will allow them to win the Season 1, then all that buying out guilds etc that BG did will be in vain gg, gg.

I have seen a grand total of 10 TC in 2 days Whistles

#FreeDolan

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

I was apprehensive to fight Vizunah after reading all the smack talk in various match threads. Not sure if something changed internally there but when we faced them there was little hiding in towers and tons of open field fights. I actually really enjoy fighting Viz, they are massive, but it’s not just numbers, they have some truly skilled players.

Deso, well you could pretty much see the toxic in any match thread, with the bulk of posts coming from Deso players fighting with each other publically. Only EU server I have seen doing that.

Bull! You aren’t allowed to leave until after next weeks match with Piken! The queue issue should be dying down this week with the pve folks headed out to gobble up other content. Hang in there!

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

And what after each of the top 3 have their EU numbers equal you’ll go through another round of asking guilds to join each other for more fights. When is enough enough? This moronic arms race is why no one takes complains concerning WvW from BG,SoR, and JQ seriously.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bash.7291

Bash.7291

ZD wasn’t bought, and pretty much nobody knew they were even coming over. TC is not a server to throw a match, it is called lack of coverage, just like EVERY other server has compared to JQ/SOR/BG. And I find it funny that you call out BG for buying guilds, when JQ literally bought a guild off BG, pre-league and also got several others, but please keep trying to troll without any correct facts. I am assuming you must be from TW or IRON?

Living Dead Girl ~ Necro
[Rev]

in Match-ups

Tadz.2870

I actually enjoy BG having numbers, it just means more bags for us. Been farming them while they have greater numbers and superior blood lust all night, numbers doesn’t equal skill which is shockingly noticeable with BG. PtW also doesn’t require skill… But BG would know nothing about that right?….

#FreeDolan

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

ZD wasn’t bought, and pretty much nobody knew they were even coming over. TC is not a server to throw a match, it is called lack of coverage, just like EVERY other server has compared to JQ/SOR/BG. And I find it funny that you call out BG for buying guilds, when JQ literally bought a guild off BG, pre-league and also got several others, but please keep trying to troll without any correct facts. I am assuming you must be from TW or IRON?

the good old random stories of sor to get guilds and it doesn’t get old.
if anyone that is throwing the match it is sor.

SoR isn’t throwing a matchup. We got caught with our pants down Sunday night/Monday morning and we just haven’t been able to recover. We got lazy and overconfident. Grats to BG on catching us off guard and making us pay for it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

I believe Bull is doing the right thing and scouting servers like we did before moving across and not just taking any one servers word for it. What a server wants and what a guild wants can be two different things you gotta think of the compatibility of your guild with that of the server and guilds your playing alongside.

BG have now had their EU fill wither they agree or not is irrelevant, SOR is now 2nd in EU coverage and JQ last however saying that JQ’s lack of EU hasn’t actually held them back from coming first in rnd 1 as their other time zones have managed to make up for the loss.

The way i now see it any further EU reinforcement to BG is overkill that will get boring quickly any to JQ will result in a combination of a few blow outs vs inferior opponents then a final 3 way where bull would get all of us facing them.

BG switched the goal posts stacking EU above and beyond if they had not have done that i would have agreed JQ would have been an ideal destination but SOR is in a better position of countering them at this stage than JQ.

Regardless im glad the decision is being handled the way i would expect from a professional guild such as Bull they will make the decision themselves based on their own observations and not of any one elses.

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

in Match-ups

Posted by: Greyalis.2309

Greyalis.2309

I’ve posted the guild forums with small luck so thought I would reluctantly drop a line here—anyone on SoR looking for, or want to join a newly formed Havoc Squad guild? Our guild is [PRAE] The Praetorians. We are SoR’s version of a havoc guild—similar to JINX on bg. We focus on roaming smaller groups to flip camps and temples while letting the larger guilds zerg. Pm me in game if you are interested, our website prae.shivtr.com

Also if JINX reads this I hope to see you on temples soon— pm me would love to discuss !

Self Is The Emblem All

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

The poor state of these forums makes me sad, what ever happened to the old days All I ever see posting on these forums are no-name newbies who just started playing this game. Where has pot gone? I’d even take Vodka back at this point. If you really look at the last couple of threads you won’t even find TW trolling these boards. That should be the first sign that these boards have diminished in value, please BG/JQ get your old timers back on these boards, I demand good trolls on the these forums once again!

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tortitudo Probo.2598

Tortitudo Probo.2598

Looking at the ppt during EU times, it’s not as if JQ is suffering terribly. Maybe they just need to organize or create a guild for the people online during that timezone? (Although some reinforcements can’t hurt). As for BG having enough EU now, yes, we do. No one is denying otherwise, and most of us didn’t knew about ZDs joining us (even though that may be temporary). So can we quit this whining now?

Personally, I’m bored. I’m bored of BG, Bored of WvW, and already bored of Leagues. Though to be fair to WvW and Leagues, BG is the single most boring part of it all. Beginning of the week was a karma train rolling over BG. Everyone gets bored and stops logging in. BG logs in and has more presence over a greater part of the maps. SoR do what they always do and consolidate their force. Every encounter with a BG force results in a roflstomp rollover of the BG force. SoR, while loosing PPT, walks across the map with impunity resulting in {pause for effect} a karma train…. the cycle continues ad infinitum.

BG you bore me.

Wow… You must be playing a different game. (Except the “consolidating forces” part, that one I can relate to )

[HB]

in Match-ups

Tadz.2870

These SoR guys are beyond kitten and moving rapidly into prolapsed bowel level of whining.

I just find it odd we were doing rather well, TC was about and had a couple fights with their zerg. Wake up the next day near on equal, a new large BG EU guild and TC no where in sight ( as commented earlier I have seen maybe 10-20 at max one time in 2 days ). :S just seems fishy while I was playing 8 hours a day and in my sleep/work break that happened.
I read the conspiracies on here and they seem like a pretty logical explanation for someone desperate to win at any cost.

How ever I was not even slightly joking with the farming part, seriously keep it up. I’m sure one of you has my next precursor.

Regards the guy farming you xoxo.

#FreeDolan

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

BG switched the goal posts stacking EU above and beyond if they had not have done that i would have agreed JQ would have been an ideal destination but SOR is in a better position of countering them at this stage than JQ.

Wait what? No disrespect, but it was SoR receiving even more EU players and in advance of and during league. It has been clear for quite awhile that SoR had the solid EU numbers advantage. Did ZDs change that all by themselves?

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Axle.5182

I actually enjoy BG having numbers, it just means more bags for us. Been farming them while they have greater numbers and superior blood lust all night, numbers doesn’t equal skill which is shockingly noticeable with BG. PtW also doesn’t require skill… But BG would know nothing about that right?….

These SoR guys are beyond kitten and moving rapidly into prolapsed bowel level of whining.

Actually i think i agree with you lol

When bloodlust came out it made the whole point of bags as a boasting tool became irrelevant. Example you can get as many bags as you want but if the other side gets more points for it’s stomps who really won in reality?

Those who are playing the bloodlust guerilla warfare tactic are the real winners they are amassing more points than many of us are bags and driving the results of this league.

Axle

in Match-ups

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

You can analyse your own server lacklusters using this very easy sentence to first target on your own issues:
… (server’s name) … would be …(whatever you would like to improve)… if… (insert your solution here) …
XD
the “IF-Analysis-Issues/Solutions-Technik” is a very powerful tool ^^

(edited by Titan.3472)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Butter.3024

Butter.3024

Anyone knows when is NA prime time? SEA prime time? EU prime time?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

Wait what? No disrespect, but it was SoR receiving even more EU players and in advance of and during league. It has been clear for quite awhile that SoR had the solid EU numbers advantage. Did ZDs change that all by themselves?

ZDs papers everything leading into EU and upgrades most of their stuff. Defending paper objectives is incredibly harder as we all know and limits you quite a bit in your mobility and your ability to hit other objectives. So to answer your question…it sure didn’t help matters any.

While ZDs is considered EU by many, they really don’t fit the normal EU criteria we are all thinking. ZDs is logging out an hour or so after IRON and the rest of our EU even starts up.

in Match-ups

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

I have seen a grand total of 10 TC in 2 days Whistles

pve 2 stronk

in Match-ups

Posted by: ViRuE.3612

ViRuE.3612

To clarify – KISS as a guild are no longer on SoR. There may be a few ex-KISS running around in IRON and elsewhere but due to a number of reasons the guild had some issues and went back to EU. KISS moving to SoR came out of the blue to most members and to SoR itself, we were neither invited or paid to transfer and we moved for the fights and being one of the few guilds left on an EU server that hadn’t already moved elsewhere.

As for SoR – I see people asking where we have gone and what has happened. We are still here, still fighting, still kicking kitten and having a lot of fun. The vast majority of us are not giving a kitten about the PPT and are just having fun. Some of the fair weather casuals or AP seekers may have moved back to PvE, GTAV or whatever but for our core it is business as usual. And that means queues are down, so good for everyone.

Anyone not familiar with T1 NA would think reading this forum it is all about animosity instead of fights and fun. Why any guild would think of transferring here on reading them amazes me.

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

Looking at the ppt during EU times, it’s not as if JQ is suffering terribly. Maybe they just need to organize or create a guild for the people online during that timezone? (Although some reinforcements can’t hurt).

There are two guilds for EU players without guilds, but the general numbers of EU players on JQ are low. Make it 15-20 which are in different guilds (Lgcy, SF, AoS, Noah, HzH) and our new guys which transfered here for leagues which should be 15-20 players. The rest of the presence in EU time are still late Sea/Ocx and NA getting on very early.
It was hard enough to stop BG and SoR without any “new” EU guilds and it will be harder if we meet next, but if that means no queues and tons of bags, i’m ok with that.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in Match-ups

Posted by: WhiteAndMilky.2514

WhiteAndMilky.2514

The poor state of these forums makes me sad, what ever happened to the old days All I ever see posting on these forums are no-name newbies who just started playing this game. Where has pot gone? I’d even take Vodka back at this point. If you really look at the last couple of threads you won’t even find TW trolling these boards. That should be the first sign that these boards have diminished in value, please BG/JQ get your old timers back on these boards, I demand good trolls on the these forums once again!

A good troll operates in secrecy. Obvious trolls are obvious.

P.S. You are fat.

I play all the things 80. Pew Pew Pew. Killin joor commanders.
4 Warriors, 3 Rangers, 3 Mesmers, 2 Engineers, 2 Guardians, and Necro, Thf, Ele
-Beastygate Beast Milk, OG BG Veteran Native

(edited by WhiteAndMilky.2514)

in Match-ups

Titan.3472

To clarify – KISS as a guild are no longer on SoR. There may be a few ex-KISS running around in IRON and elsewhere but due to a number of reasons the guild had some issues and went back to EU. KISS moving to SoR came out of the blue to most members and to SoR itself, we were neither invited or paid to transfer and we moved for the fights and being one of the few guilds left on an EU server that hadn’t already moved elsewhere.

As for SoR – I see people asking where we have gone and what has happened. We are still here, still fighting, still kicking kitten and having a lot of fun. The vast majority of us are not giving a kitten about the PPT and are just having fun. Some of the fair weather casuals or AP seekers may have moved back to PvE, GTAV or whatever but for our core it is business as usual. And that means queues are down, so good for everyone.

Anyone not familiar with T1 NA would think reading this forum it is all about animosity instead of fights and fun. Why any guild would think of transferring here on reading them amazes me.

The issue with SoR as a server is that you really have to share this point of view of the “top SoR (WvW?) Guilds” “open field fights – don’t care of winning” spirit because if you don’t you ll find very frustrating playing with people who clearly stating not playing to win and then you will leave SoR like many have done before. Don’t expect them to hold/defend do anything with any evolved tactic or strategy they are more like no-brainers repeating “OpenFieldsFights, OpenFieldsFights, OpenfieldsFights…” and well they also just hide whenever they get spank… They seek to have openfieldfights against pugs XD Then they feel the POWER

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Butter.3024

When is NA prime time EU prime time and SEA prime time

in Match-ups

WhiteAndMilky.2514

somewhere between 0100-2400 PST

(edited by WhiteAndMilky.2514)

in Match-ups

Butter.3024

I suppose you found yourself funny? Yea?

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

The issue with SoR as a server is that you really have to share this point of view of the “top SoR (WvW?) Guilds” “open field fights – don’t care of winning” spirit because if you don’t you ll find very frustrating playing with people who clearly stating not playing to win and then you will leave SoR like many have done before. Don’t expect them to hold/defend do anything with any evolved tactic or strategy they are more like no-brainers repeating “OpenFieldsFights, OpenFieldsFights, OpenfieldsFights…” and well they also just hide whenever they get spank… They seek to have openfieldfights against pugs XD Then they feel the POWER

Guess all those open field battles had little say in regards to SOR moving from tier 7 back in the day all the way up to 1. If we only knew!

in Match-ups

WhiteAndMilky.2514

I suppose you found yourself funny? Yea?

No, I have a deep hatred for my own existence.

in Match-ups

gebrechen.5643

Depending on which timezone you are.

For me (EU gmt+1) it’s
OCX around 8am -2pm
Sea around 12am – 6pm
NA around 1am-6am

Not sure if it’s 100% correct but that is based on guild members joining and leaving

in Match-ups

Butter.3024

Depending on which timezone you are.

For me (EU gmt+1) it’s
OCX around 8am -2pm
Sea around 12am – 6pm
NA around 1am-6am

Not sure if it’s 100% correct but that is based on guild members joining and leaving

ty ty <3

in Match-ups

gebrechen.5643

The map saves the day.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Titan.3472

:)

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

Do not blame TC at SEA/OCX. We’re so few, but we do our best to fight with our current numbers. It’s stressful and not easy. Our strong men of 10-20 can only do so much.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

scootshoot.6583

Interesting, got a X-ray head shot of a gamer PvDooring, bro?

in Match-ups

WhiteAndMilky.2514

It looks about the same.

EDIT: Bro

in Match-ups

scootshoot.6583

It looks about the same.

EDIT: Bro

Amazing skill!

Published on Apr 5, 2013
We’re major in Pvdoor
We can Knockout every tower, keep, garrison,
when you are sleep!!!!
Muwahaha!!!Fear me!!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maelwaedd.5842

Maelwaedd.5842

Just to clarify, only 2 [BuLL] members have moved to SoR. We’ll check the server (queues, skill lag, opponents) during this week and then we’ll make a decision.
Main reason is that we can’t play in EU because of the queues (3-4 hours) and that can be demotivating as you can understand.
Also, our “prime time” is different from standard EU so it gives us the opportunity to fight american guilds as well and have constant action.

I can say there are big chances for us to transfer since we like it here, but still… Shoepato (our RL) & company will have the final say. Hope we can bring the spanish passion to NA!

See you on the battlefield,

Olomez – The Bullfighters [BuLL]

PS: Special greetings to [ZDs], [Coin] and [IRON]

That’s awesome news! If you think about it, transferring to JQ would actually be better since you’ll be able to fight IRON, Zds, and Coin

That’ll definitely balance things out during EU for all 3 of the top servers.

If BULL are thinking of transferring next week i would say go to SoR, as the next 4/5 weeks will have some good fights for you, but if you transfer to JQ you risk being bored for the next 2 weeks til BG and JQ meet in week 5

SoR isn’t throwing a matchup. We got caught with our pants down Sunday night/Monday morning and we just haven’t been able to recover. We got lazy and overconfident. Grats to BG on catching us off guard and making us pay for it.

You guys got us fair and square on reset, to be honest we expected a counter push as soon as we started gaining points but I think the momentum of the match had swung too quickly and too far and we were not going to make the same mistake as you guys made

Sorry but we have been fighting you guys for too long to let our foot off your throats, we both know SoR are capable of swinging a match around, even now i would hesitate to say BG have the match won but it is pretty close to it

Maelwaedd Sylvari Necromancer Blackgate
Resonance WvW Officer
http://resonancegaming.com.au

(edited by Maelwaedd.5842)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Renny.6571

Renny.6571

You.. I like you.

And to everyone else; It’s true. We bought ZDs and are paying TC daily installments of 500 gold/guild. I know this because I’m the guy paying it all single handed. Honest.

elite specs ruined pvp.

(edited by Renny.6571)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Medeyn.8562

Medeyn.8562

the good old random stories of sor to get guilds and it doesn’t get old.
if anyone that is throwing the match it is sor.

Says the person who makes up a lie about SoR and its ‘inner workings’ almost every week lolol

Scyprotek | Retired SEA/OC Commander
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Axle.5182

You guys have seriously overestimated our guilds numbers IRON is the single strongest represented guild we have during EU the other two are small havoc 10-15 each, I think there has been more concentration on the number of guild names appearing in the SOR roster than the actual total number these guilds have brought and or fielding. i know every single one of your EU guilds from across the pond an average estimate HIB is a bit larger than AFTL with maybe 20, COIN 25-30 and ZD’s can field about 30-35 possibly now around the same as COIN after the move, i think that’s more than enough to Counter IRON and whatever small groups we have. this ofc doesn’t take into account all the fragmented guildies and random pugs both servers have in groups from different time zones for us they make up the brunt of our bl population though during EU.

Axle

(edited by Axle.5182)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reslinal.2359

Reslinal.2359

You guys have seriously overestimated our guilds numbers IRON is the single strongest represented guild we have during EU the other two are small havoc 10-15 each, I think there has been more concentration on the number of guild names appearing in the SOR roster than the actual total number these guilds have brought and or fielding. i know every single one of your EU guilds from across the pond an average estimate HIB is a bit larger than AFTL with maybe 20, COIN 25-30 and ZD’s can field about 30-35 possibly now around the same as COIN after the move, i think that’s more than enough to Counter IRON and whatever small groups SOR has.

We on BG agree that we have superior EU now with the coming of ZDs, that’s why a lot of us here are trying to push BULL to SoR. However before ZDs come over, SoR does have superior EU. Coin has 20-30, RK has 15-20, and HB has 15-20, however HB only plays 3 days a week, so our usual EU coverage is only Coin and RK before ZDs coming over.

Blackgate Engineer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

Someone tell me how a guild of this size in a weak time period for us doesn’t affect things dramatically. 60-70 man <3 I love it.

Attachments:

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elano.2014

Elano.2014

May I ask how many people ZDs is running in SoR BL right now? It seems like 40-50, and around 60 with the casuals. Can anyone confirm?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mirsa.1628

Mirsa.1628

You guys have seriously overestimated our guilds numbers IRON is the single strongest represented guild we have during EU the other two are small havoc 10-15 each, I think there has been more concentration on the number of guild names appearing in the SOR roster than the actual total number these guilds have brought and or fielding. i know every single one of your EU guilds from across the pond an average estimate HIB is a bit larger than AFTL with maybe 20, COIN 25-30 and ZD’s can field about 30-35 possibly now around the same as COIN after the move, i think that’s more than enough to Counter IRON and whatever small groups SOR has.

We on BG agree that we have superior EU now with the coming of ZDs, that’s why a lot of us here are trying to push BULL to SoR. However before ZDs come over, SoR does have superior EU. Coin has 20-30, RK has 15-20, and HB has 15-20, however HB only plays 3 days a week, so our usual EU coverage is only Coin and RK before ZDs coming over.

Evidently, math is not a strong suit of BG players.

IRON runs 30 during prime time, give or take a few. Add a few pugs (not many, since we only run untagged) and we’re at around 35.

COIN and RK love to hold hands with HB, so based on your numbers, 20-30 + 15-20 + 15-20 = 50-70 + the loads of pugs you have. A lot more than the 30 or so that IRON runs.

Perhaps we ought to be flattered that people think SoR was/is stacked in EU even though it’s basically a couple guilds that are coordinating.

[GS] Gun Squad
Guild Master

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

uh oh, ZDs PvD O’clock has turned up.. enjoy!

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mirsa.1628

Mirsa.1628

But don’t try to roam, because the BG 7-man roaming packs are out and about too!

[GS] Gun Squad
Guild Master

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

May I ask how many people ZDs is running in SoR BL right now? It seems like 40-50, and around 60 with the casuals. Can anyone confirm?

Around 50. SONG and some other guilds were on SoR earlier but I don’t know where they went.

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Renny.6571

Renny.6571

I feel like Neuromancer is an omnipotent forum being created in the matrix.

elite specs ruined pvp.

in Match-ups

WhiteAndMilky.2514

Maybe if iron played less forums and more GW2…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

Hi guys, I’d like an assessment of how we at tc is doing. Any tips or anything pls pm me. So, we can give you guys a good fight next time. cheers.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elano.2014

Elano.2014

Around 50. SONG and some other guilds were on SoR earlier but I don’t know where they went.

SONG had 15, and while I can’t speak for the other group, I doubt we had more than 40 in total. Unfortunately it’s getting pretty late for SONG and they had to log off.

Congratulations on taking our garrison when there’s pretty much no one defending, I guess. :/