in Match-ups

Posted by: Butter.3024

Butter.3024

Wait so SoR lost because of OCX or EU?

10/25: SoR/BG/TC (Gold League Round 2)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

but maybe they can start earlier to fight SoR SEA? Or start later to fight SoR EU? Instead of playing in the transition of SEA -> EU, when there’s almost no one to fight against.

Interesting request since the IRON members have said they are unwilling to do so them selves. Why should ZDs adjust there schedule?

I would thing the answer to that is pretty obvious. It’s much easier for many people to play later than it is to play earlier.

Everyone in the WvW guilds is still out there fighting. Sorry we aren’t conforming to your play style or playing up to your standard of play. We aren’t going to put in overtime or spend our gold on upgrades on a lost cause to “please” our competitors and make the game fun for you. As long as we have fun, we could care less about what else is happening. I personally like getting stomped. I like have NO queues during NA primetime and getting the full guild into a BL.

You overstacked your server. Unintentional or not, you now have to deal with the consequences of it. Longer queues, fewer fights and boredom. Don’t kitten and moan to us that you aren’t having fun any longer.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MaLeVoLenT.8129

MaLeVoLenT.8129

Prince Jarvan is on SoR.

~The Mad Court~ [OnS]Onslaught GM
Malevolent Omen -Guardian
Mad King Mal -Rev

in Match-ups

Posted by: dtzy.5901

dtzy.5901

Just to clarify, most people that whines about ZD are the few special IRON members, most of SoR was just like “oh we lost big deal”, we still fight and have fun. If you on SoR and goes on TS you would know that this is true

Glad to hear it. As I said earlier, I have absolutely no doubt that SoR will regroup and come back swinging hard again come Friday night.

This is what we like to see especially bg vs sor will continue for the next few weeks.

BG~

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xinthai.6175

Xinthai.6175

Prince Jarvan is on SoR.

and Sehoon is on SBI.

Captain Giggles – 80 Necromancer
Aurelia Celeste – 80 Mesmer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

I would like to say that BG has some of the bests commanders and harcore players from GW2 :
- Sehoon Sword
- Ongm
- Mayoken
- Prince Jarvàn
- RawNoodles
- etc…

About newcomers I don’t know yet. All I know is that BeastGate is gathering most experimented wvw and spvp players atm.
So it’s most likely BG will really win S01 league with no doubt earlier than at week 7.

Welcome back to the forums Titan, you only seem to comment when your winning :o

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: Skoti.3195

Skoti.3195

IRON joins SoR – weeks of SoR chest thumping pvd “WE IS BETTER THAN YOU!”

ZDs joins BG – SoR QQs more than a 5 year old girl that didn’t get her Hello Kitty Pez dispenser.

Tables turned = epic QQ

Youy are wrong here. When we came to SoR T1 was unbalanced, messy. 1st matchup in the leagues last week was very close, beacuse T1 became competitive and quite balanced.

That’s the huge difference between IRON and ZD moving to NA.

[IRON]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gully.7358

Gully.7358

Just to clarify, most people that whines about ZD are the few special IRON members, most of SoR was just like “oh we lost big deal”, we still fight and have fun. If you on SoR and goes on TS you would know that this is true

And BGs need to stop being a jerk about winning this matchup, you guys got ZD, crush SoR, good job. Don’t have to assume that everyone on SoR is a crybaby

If I may ask, what exactly do you think these kind of posts are?

Veretta • Guildleader of [oPP] Over Powered PeopleBlackgate
http://www.gw2opp.comhttp://www.youtube.com/user/oppveretta

in Match-ups

Posted by: dragon.8071

dragon.8071

How about BG buying plenty of guilds to fill their gaps to stack theirs server and say its nothing.
But now you dont realise how much you have ruined WvW.
JQ dont want to fight you either and the other T2 servers wont offer much of a battle so we all hope your PvD is going well and we hope you dont get splinters..

Seriously though week one of the seasons was the best matchup in a long time but then BG obviously got kitten scared and had to buy guilds so they wouldnt get steam rolled. Gz on achieving it but in the process youve now ruined wvw for all other servers in the gold league as well for people on your own servers. I hope you enjoy your cold and pointless win in what was to be a great season..

what we do not understand is bg won match 1 by a decent margin. is there anymore reasons to approach and buy more guilds? are they that chicken littles and chest thumpers that do not like close matches and prefer 100k+ wins? saying bg only added 1 eu guild is a understatement. coin joined them not too long ago. so 2 decent to large size guilds and they expect no pvd? bunch of liars, pretenders, and chest thumping monkeys i think.

Zerg Doors [ZD]

“Recent Graduate of Maguuma University with a degree in Forums Politics”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cliques.3947

Cliques.3947

oPP status report on the green army:
They seem to have bunkered themselves up in Lion’s Arch. A particular group, IRON, has taken to picketing in front of the portals instead of going into WvW. Countermeasures do not seem to be needed.

Well done Operative Jay. Report noted and filed.

I’ve sent Tweet Tweet, Capn Teabag and Suburban Gangster on a mission to ambush Indo and capture him alive. Once we have him will get the location of TW head quarters and infiltrate it. No need to find Iron’s, they burned theirs to the ground in a fit of anger.

Eth, The chicken has crossed the road, I repeat the chicken has crossed the road.

Operation ransom is in progress.

Chimichunga [Eng] – Salsa Machina [Warrior]
oPP – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ethurian.3751

Ethurian.3751

Eth, The chicken has crossed the road, I repeat the chicken has crossed the road.

Acknowledged 31OCT2013.

Execute Order 67.
Deploying X-Cuse Monger Device.

That’s a Bingo.
Sine Pari

in Match-ups

Posted by: dragon.8071

dragon.8071

Seriously though, this is pathetic. BG got one guild who once again, WAS COMPLETELY UNEXPECTED, and SoR throws a kitten-fit.

i agree that it was pathetic. especially the completely unexpected part. according to a zd post, bg approached and asked them. how unexpected is going after a guild to superstack?

Zerg Doors [ZD]

“Recent Graduate of Maguuma University with a degree in Forums Politics”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sanduskel.1850

Sanduskel.1850

I play on SOR, and I am ashamed that we aren’t showing up to fight. I continue to fight to the last, including in Hills in BG BL last night. Held you guys off several times, including contesting the circle successfully 3 times.

Come now, SoR, life isn’t fair. Get over it and fight.

OP’d thief, lol

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

I play on SOR, and I am ashamed that we aren’t showing up to fight. I continue to fight to the last, including in Hills in BG BL last night. Held you guys off several times, including contesting the circle successfully 3 times.

+1 for you .

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fade.7658

Fade.7658

I would like to say that BG has some of the bests commanders and harcore players from GW2 :
- Sehoon Sword
- Ongm
- Mayoken
- Prince Jarvàn
- RawNoodles
- etc…

About newcomers I don’t know yet. All I know is that BeastGate is gathering most experimented wvw and spvp players atm.
So it’s most likely BG will really win S01 league with no doubt earlier than at week 7.

SoR will be the kingmaker of S01. Since the first match vs. BG has been a loss for SoR, it’s more than likely that SoR will see 3rd place S01. I can also state that the majority of SoR would rather see JQ win S01 than BG, so no, I’d bet that BG will not win S01.

What’s really funny, and I bet the people of Anet are laughing, is that prior to S01, the tier 1 trinity was roughly balanced, probably the most balanced of any tier. Then comes WvW Season 1, and all 3 servers are trying to stack every time slot, throwing balance to the wind.

And for what, a gold dolyak finisher, and probably a half-dozen chests with blues and greens. Someone at Anet has a devious sense of humor.

in Match-ups

Kreen.3925

Anyone seen Star “Scream” lately? Just wondered why he has not followed the example of some of his brethren……

I fight for JQ.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ethurian.3751

Ethurian.3751

Get over it and fight.

Salute to a Fighter!

This is the attitude so many have claimed to champion and now that things aren’t going well, have disappeared. I personally appreciate Sanduskel’s fighting spirit and wish more of SOR had it. Instead of what we are witnessing now. The fact is, that the second things changed – the bulk of SOR’s forces disappeared completely.

As some have said you can’t judge SOR by a few of their more vocal forum goers. However the fact that the second Blackgate caught up, so many failed to return is very telling. You guys can make as many excuses as you want – but have some fighting spirit. Otherwise what is even the point? PPT?! Ugh horrific!

That’s a Bingo.
Sine Pari

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

30 pages :O

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

Anyone seen Star “Scream” lately? Just wondered why he has not followed the example of some of his brethren……

Star got banned because he got bored of trolling bg, hes moved on and is play FF
we wish him all the best as hes truely kitten all of BG while playing GW2

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sunt.6835

Sunt.6835

- Sehoon Sword
- Ongm
- Mayoken
- Prince Jarvàn
- RawNoodles
- etc…

SoR will be the kingmaker of S01. Since the first match vs. BG has been a loss for SoR, it’s more than likely that SoR will see 3rd place S01. I can also state that the majority of SoR would rather see JQ win S01 than BG, so no, I’d bet that BG will not win S01.

What’s really funny, and I bet the people of Anet are laughing, is that prior to S01, the tier 1 trinity was roughly balanced, probably the most balanced of any tier. Then comes WvW Season 1, and all 3 servers are trying to stack every time slot, throwing balance to the wind.

And for what, a gold dolyak finisher, and probably a half-dozen chests with blues and greens. Someone at Anet has a devious sense of humor.

It’s a long time until week 7. It’s also a long time untill BG vs JQ . If SoR prefers to play PvF instead of WvW then we will likely win it all until we meet JQ.

there should be enough points to ignore week 7.

BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

[/quote]Welcome back to the forums Titan, you only seem to comment when your winning :o[/quote]

No I was in spvp last 3weeks to unlock tiger finisher… Just back to WvW this last Monday XD

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

Star got banned because he got bored of trolling bg, hes moved on and is play FF

Banned from the forums or the game?

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sunt.6835

Sunt.6835

you have my support bro.

BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

You remind me of the BG poster who admitted they were outplayed on the weekend. This is admirable from SoR (as well as the original BG poster).

Had nothing else to do with the excuses afterwards whether ZD, nor I can’t get in queues. I was in the overflow and watched mayo go in Blue BL with PLX.

In any event it’s hallowee’en tonight, get drunk – get yer candy and come back for some fun tonight. Enjoy the spooky thursday events folks.

\grats to BG this week

~X [STUN] – will catch ya after the whole fireworks thing (pssst i hear the fireworks are celebration of BG efforts being paid in full by warchest) First round on oPP

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bash.7291

Bash.7291

Seriously though, this is pathetic. BG got one guild who once again, WAS COMPLETELY UNEXPECTED, and SoR throws a kitten-fit.

i agree that it was pathetic. especially the completely unexpected part. according to a zd post, bg approached and asked them. how unexpected is going after a guild to superstack?

ZD was apparently approached before the leagues, and had originally declined. We did not buy them, nor did we expect them to come over after that. But please keep trying to troll by taking the info given out of context.

Living Dead Girl ~ Necro
[Rev]

in Match-ups

Cliques.3947

According to oPP reports he took a small vacation as well as testing out his new found love of roaming.

oPP – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

Banned from the forums or the game?

Nah, hes just got bored of chasing BG but he also feels that hes achieved that hes annoyed BG to a point, and so hes quit the game and taken up another

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: Barfoi.9537

Barfoi.9537

Blackgate has experienced many of these moments itself since release. The morale would be so low, at times, that only 5-10 would be on the entire BL, while 30-40 eagerly “farmed” them.

It can be devastating, and make you feel utterly defeated, but those that remain, and endure, truly show the strength of a server. You are only defeated when you choose not to fight. Therefore, those that are continuing to fight at this moment, are your champions. Remember them, because you don’t want to fight alongside cowards in the future — well, at least I don’t.

in Match-ups

Kreen.3925

sorry to see a fellow solider leave the game.

I fight for JQ.

in Match-ups

Posted by: celeron.3469

celeron.3469

sorry to see a fellow solider leave the game.

RIP

in Match-ups

Posted by: package.5147

package.5147

We might have to build an ark due to the flood of tears in this thread….

Seriously though, this is pathetic. BG got one guild who once again, WAS COMPLETELY UNEXPECTED, and SoR throws a kitten-fit. I can’t count the number of times that SoR has said “we are in it for the fights, not for the points” then why does it matter who is winning or losing to you guys, get out there and freaking fight. It is even worse that you blame this one guild, despite the fact that the turnaround in points happened even before they came over.

Also, why do people feel the need to post the server status? WvW maps are limited no matter what in the first place. On top of that we also have one of the largest PvE communities along with TC, who is listed at very full just like SoR, despite not having anywhere close to the WvW numbers that SoR has. Unlike SoR though, TC actually still shows up to fight even though they don’t expect to win in points.

Funny you should say this when just a couple weeks ago BG wouldnt come out and fight JQ when JQ was stomping BG. Why should SoR come out?

in Match-ups

Cliques.3947

You remind me of the BG poster who admitted they were outplayed on the weekend. This is admirable from SoR (as well as the original BG poster).

Had nothing else to do with the excuses afterwards whether ZD, nor I can’t get in queues. I was in the overflow and watched mayo go in Blue BL with PLX.

In any event it’s hallowee’en tonight, get drunk – get yer candy and come back for some fun tonight. Enjoy the spooky thursday events folks.

\grats to BG this week

~X [STUN] – will catch ya after the whole fireworks thing (pssst i hear the fireworks are celebration of BG efforts being paid in full by warchest) First round on oPP

Sounds good. Just send the tab to Magicfox. He still owes Veretta 5 gold!

oPP – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gully.7358

Gully.7358

\grats to BG this week

Sounds good. Just send the tab to Magicfox. He still owes Veretta 5 gold!

He paid, some of my guild members however still owe me 50 gold it seems…

Veretta • Guildleader of [oPP] Over Powered PeopleBlackgate
http://www.gw2opp.comhttp://www.youtube.com/user/oppveretta

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zenyatoo.4059

Zenyatoo.4059

Dont listen to anyone who tells you any time zone that isnt late NA/Early oceanic.

BG caught up in PPT during the 8 hours than SoR sits outmanned on 3 maps. Whether through coverage or dedication (I know at least 1 BG guild was pulling some overtime, shoutout to NOC in particular on that one, I definitely saw you guys out and about before your usual time)

Additionally TC, being a non T1 server, meant they couldnt show up at all, even on their own BL, there were simply no numbers.

So for an 8 hour period, you have maybe 50 organized SoR for 3 maps, and then whatever PuG’s have filtered into EB. To fight against the 40+ man zergs BG has on every map. And they do, and the fights are great. But at the same time, BG can flip and then hold onto TC’s stuff because TC has no one there. So even if SoR maintained a respectable 200ppt, BG was sitting there with their 350-400ppt. Hilariously, even during the same time period of the first match, although SoR’s PPT was on average lower, neither side saw such leaps and bounds in PPT, because they couldnt really take and hold each others stuff.

the biggest impact I saw ZD have was the flip of SoR garri post update. SoR was queue’d before the patch. Where those people went I have no idea. Meanwhile BG hung around to defend their garri from the group we organized to go take it. After that it was pretty much a downhill spiral. We peaked later that day, but since then it’s just been pretty abysmal.

But the main times that BG used to catch up were late NA/Early oceanic. ZD definitely did work on SoRBL, perhaps you could call it the straw that broke the camels back, but it was the 2days before they transferred in, that saw BG gain back on SoR.

if SoR wants to win the next few matches, they will either need
1. A new guild for that time period
or
2. Groups of people to run during that time period instead of their current
or
3. A massive push during not only the weekend, but the entire week, knowing full well that they will lose ppt overnight, and must ensure a stronger lead so it doesnt slip

in Match-ups

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

Do you guys not get bored of this? :/

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sparks.3275

Sparks.3275

Seriously though, this is pathetic. BG got one guild who once again, WAS COMPLETELY UNEXPECTED, and SoR throws a kitten-fit. I can’t count the number of times that SoR has said “we are in it for the fights, not for the points” then why does it matter who is winning or losing to you guys, get out there and freaking fight. It is even worse that you blame this one guild, despite the fact that the turnaround in points happened even before they came over.

Also, why do people feel the need to post the server status? WvW maps are limited no matter what in the first place. On top of that we also have one of the largest PvE communities along with TC, who is listed at very full just like SoR, despite not having anywhere close to the WvW numbers that SoR has. Unlike SoR though, TC actually still shows up to fight even though they don’t expect to win in points.

Funny you should say this when just a couple weeks ago BG wouldnt come out and fight JQ when JQ was stomping BG. Why should SoR come out?

Because its seasons? Or is SoR content with *potentially playing Kingmaker?

*edited

[KnT] Voltexx
[KnT] Kid Trunks
Blackgate since Beta

(edited by Sparks.3275)

in Match-ups

Seigfried.5938

Because its seasons? Or is SoR content with playing Kingmaker?

It won’t even be kingmaker if we win 6 matches.

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: Otokomae.9356

Otokomae.9356

Dont listen to anyone who tells you any time zone that isnt late NA/Early oceanic.

BG caught up in PPT during the 8 hours than SoR sits outmanned on 3 maps.

This whole thing is ridiculous. SoR has exactly 1 WEAK TIMEZONE, and yes, BG has exploited the crap out of it.

SoR’s weak timezone is, incidentally, Monday-Thursday… You might want to recruit a guild or 2 to cover that.

Bakuon/Bakuon Thief [MAS]/ ex-[ATac]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reslinal.2359

Reslinal.2359

I actually do think Zenyatoo gives a pretty accurate story of what happened. BG made it push and come back through late NA/early oceanic and ZDs’ capture of SoR garrison is the straw that completely broke SoR morale.

Blackgate Engineer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luxon.1389

Luxon.1389

BG’s come back over the weekend was amazing before ZD showed up. I think SOR got to comfortable and slacked after the 17k lead. For whatever reasons I didn’t notice nearly as many on TS on Monday compared to the weekend. TS is just an example because the more on TS usually means more coordination and more determination to win imo.

I think right now, SOR is demoralized IMO along with a few other reasons who knows. BG has a great new 30-40+ person guild that is very organized and comes on and just owns. That is on top of the fact BG’s original forces have been kicking butt during most of the other time zones.

This is just speculation here, but just think how awesome this week would have been if ZD’s didn’t show up. Afterall BG’s comeback was before ZD’s showed up and they were only down by like 2k after being down by 17k. Now of course SOR might of rallied back, but IMO it wouldn’t have been to the extent it was over the weekend. This week could have been a back and forth battle IMO.

I guess we will have to see what it’s like after ZD’s leaves, if they do.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kysin.6349

Kysin.6349

I must apologize to SoR as a server, I let the IRON posters here on the forums influence how I looked at the whole server. I know some guys from SoR and they are stand up guys. I have had my share of great fights with SoR, they generally have my respect in organization and skill on the field. Talking trash to a degree is just part of the match-up.

To IRON, you guys are a fun fight, and the even fights (rare as they may be) have been stellar. That being said, these guys doing PvF are making your guild look horrible. I know you said that they don’t speak for IRON, but they speak as a part of IRON, and letting them spew into the forums is really damaging to your reputation across all T1 (including your own server). Your guild, but I suggest doing something about it. Looking forward to a renewed SoR this friday.

Co-leader of Knights of Eminence[Sir] – PvX
Reap The Weak[Reap] – WvW 5-man havok
-Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rednik.3809

Rednik.3809

To IRON, you guys are a fun fight, and the even fights (rare as they may be) have been stellar. That being said, these guys doing PvF are making your guild look horrible. I know you said that they don’t speak for IRON, but they speak as a part of IRON, and letting them spew into the forums is really damaging to your reputation across all T1 (including your own server). Your guild, but I suggest doing something about it. Looking forward to a renewed SoR this friday.

Well, we all waiting Wrex with her Sharp Club of Discipline. Or it will be Sharp Stick?

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters

in Match-ups

Posted by: Krakah.3582

Krakah.3582

The preseason week? Believe what you will, BG guilds took that week off knowing they’d be doing OT for League week 1. Looks to have paid off for BG.

You seem mad?

-KNT- BG

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

I must apologize to SoR as a server, I let the IRON posters here on the forums influence how I looked at the whole server. I know some guys from SoR and they are stand up guys. I have had my share of great fights with SoR, they generally have my respect in organization and skill on the field. Talking trash to a degree is just part of the match-up.

I could drop my IRON tag if you want..?
If myself/star didnt have our IRON tags on in the first place you wouldnt have a clue what guild we were on therefore wouldnt be QQing about IRON. I bet if you had your guild tags on in your signature we could have completely different convos on this forum.

Nevertheless what myself and Star talk about doesnt involve the guild one bit and we dont intend it to, so if you think it does. You have it wrong

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kysin.6349

Kysin.6349

If myself/star didnt have our IRON tags on in the first place you wouldnt have a clue what guild we were on therefore wouldnt be QQing about IRON. I bet if you had your guild tags on in your signature we could have completely different convos on this forum.

Nevertheless what myself and Star talk about doesnt involve the guild one bit and we dont intend it to, so if you think it does. You have it wrong

My tag is in my sig, not that you recognize it because we run on a mostly different time zone and are a very small amount of people. I could easily tell you are from IRON even if it wasn’t in your sig, because 90% of your posts are talking about IRON. Everyone else must have it wrong, considering I have even seen SoR members speak out against IRON posters.

Co-leader of Knights of Eminence[Sir] – PvX
Reap The Weak[Reap] – WvW 5-man havok
-Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: KumaTazZ.8054

KumaTazZ.8054

If Zds move to SoR = not much opponents to fight.
If Zds move to JQ = not much opponents to fight.
If Zds move to lower tier = not much opponents to fight.

IRON should be so proud not QQ.

ZDs move to fight around EU timezone and they pick BG that show so much respect to IRON. (If they move to SoR that means they think Coin+HB are better than IRON)

1. They rate IRON as a worthy opponent.
2. BG has to fight SoR for 3 straight weeks = ZDs can fight IRON for 3 weeks.

If a good guild pick your guild as an opponent that means you guild is good.

Be proud and fight!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

“BG can hold stuff on TCBL because TC has no one there” Go to TCBL durring NA prime and TRY telling me that we arent trying to defend. Theres a 4 hour period where we actually have the strongest force on the map every day.
If you’re going to point fingers, point them at yourself first. Yesterday we flipped a hills that had mortars finished (we broke the gates, and let SOR cap it) and then flipped bay later that night with the same upgrade status, AND defended garrison from the Choo blob.

Lunar Fighter
Tarnished Coast, Hammer guy of [NOPE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cuddlepie.8109

Cuddlepie.8109

I’ll paraphrase your argument for you: if we didn’t do what we do, you wouldn’t know what we do. So we could do something different to what we do, and you wouldn’t know!

As for saying the other poster is wrong. Communication involves two or more parties. Your “intent” neither excuses what you say nor the context you say it in – unless its a blatantly unreasonable interpretation.

To illustrate this point with a non-related analogy: If a person wears a white supremacist T-shirt while talking in public about race relations, the audience will be entitled to draw conclusions that there is a bias in what they say.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

If Zds move to SoR = not much opponents to fight.
If Zds move to JQ = not much opponents to fight.
If Zds move to lower tier = not much opponents to fight.

IRON should be so proud not QQ.

ZDs move to fight around EU timezone and they pick BG that show so much respect to IRON. (If they move to SoR that means they think Coin+HB are better than IRON)

1. They rate IRON as a worthy opponent.
2. BG has to fight SoR for 3 straight weeks = ZDs can fight IRON for 3 weeks.

If a good guild pick your guild as an opponent that means you guild is good.

Be proud and fight!!

Everyone keeps saying this, but they all fail to realize that ZDs starts up hours before IRON does and they log about an hour after IRON even gets ramped up and starts. So you are all telling me that ZDs came from EU to have fights for about an hour a night with IRON? I hope it was worth it for them…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

Nice fights tonight in SoR BL. Some great hits. Thanks EE and PLX for an interesting evening.

thanks for the shout out, care to explain your screenshot, I don’t get it.

It’s a picture.

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/